Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Georgia it was an experience of incredible intensity. Somehow everything seemed heightened - the tastes, the sounds and even the smells. The bare bulbs threw shadows of the men onto the white-washed walls and seemed to create a giant shadow play. A shadow play of her own debasement. But it didn't feel that way. She was almost mesmerized by every cock that came before her. They ran the whole variety - there were even a few white ones. There were big old pussy-pleasers and rather more modest offerings. There was coal-black down to light mocha. There were cocks that reached her already on the edge of cumming and others where she had to practice her skills to bring them to the point of no return.

Georgia was lost in her world - a world shared only by herself and the Black cocks. She had to take each and persuade it to make its tribute to her. For so long she had feared that she was undesirable. Now, she would know that she had been mistaken. Every man here would prove their lust for her - they would prove it with their hard cocks and by cumming for her.

The men were doing just that. Some grabbed her head and held as they pumped their semen into her mouth and they were a bitch. Luckily, Shonna had a water bottle near-by to keep her mouth clear and lubricated. Black men liked their blow jobs sloppy and nasty but when you had getting on for sixty men to attend to there was only so much two girls could do.

Fortunately most of the men were happy to just cum over her. Shonna had been clear that tonight's target was the new cracka ho. They didn't object - most of them had either 'seen' Shonna before or knew they could in the future. These white girls came and went so you had to take advantage while you could.

A man quickly turned from Shonna and stumbled a step before his cock released five huge spurts of cum onto Georgia's face where she was sucking another cock. She hadn't known he was there and the first spurt hit her in the eye with pin-point, if unintended, accuracy. Georgia gave an exclamation of pain and frantically blinked her eyes to try to clear the stinging liquid. The man she had been sucking released over her and two others crowded up to add their loads to her face. It seemed some men liked to see a white ho pushed to her limit or even beyond it.

The cause of the problem stood helplessly by. "I'm sorry I didn't mean..." He tailed off as he saw Georgia wasn't listening. She had already reached out for the next cock and had begun sucking it as she beckoned another man to her.

***

It had been going on for well over an hour and Georgia was a mess. Her hair was matted with cum and that thick mascara had run to leave black streaks down her cheeks. Her eyes themselves were blood-shot from the effects of 'friendly fire.' Her face was plastered with the semen of many men - some still showing in streaks or drying but most a shining mess under the lights. The men had bared her tits and now they too were shining with cum but here you could see more the individual paths taken by particularly heavy loads. Trails that continued on down her stomach and ended in a mess on the mattress between her legs.

She seemed to be in a world of cum. She saw cum, she tasted cum, she smelt cum, she was even kneeling in a pool of cum. It should have been disgusting but she savoured every drop, every strangely heightened experience. It was her reward, her tribute, her prize. These men wanted her and that made everything alright. Even kneeling for over an hour and working hard with her mouth to service them. She seemed to have incredible energy tonight as well as those seemingly sharper perceptions. Strange - but perhaps it was the excitement of the moment. She felt very excited, she felt very hot, she felt very thirsty. She reached for the bottle but it was empty. Another five men walked in and began to undress.

***

Mike was still at the door when he saw a big SUV arrive and four men get out. They were players - he could see that straight away. His spider-senses began to tingle. He felt the big wad of bills in his coat pocket. There had to be $3,000 there. He watched the men closely - they were late to the party. Maybe they weren't here for a blow-job.

Two of the men were massive - door-men types. The sort that could snap a man like Mike over their knees without breaking sweat. Well he'd have to give up the cash if it came to it. Or maybe he could give them the white ho to work the streets for them and they might let him keep tonight's take as a finders fee. In this world you had to be adaptable to circumstances and take what was on offer.

The other two men looked to be the ones in charge The smaller guy, well he was only about six feet tall, was dressed well and showed gold rings. He was looking at Mike carefully and thoughtfully. Next to him was what was worrying Mike. This guy wasn't a door-man but he was almost as big and clearly was serious about his working out. He wore a black muscle shirt and his exposed arms were covered in intricate tattoo work. Swirling patterns on his dark skin. Visible on his arms and neck and probably covering his whole body except his face and hands. His muscles bulged in his arms but that wasn't the biggest issue. This guy looked furious and he looked like he was coming for Mike.

Mike was just about to turn tail and try and run for it when the suited man caught his companion's arm. 'Tattoos' gave the suited man a long look and then nodded. He let the suited man approach Mike. At least that told Mike something - you wouldn't mess with any of these, especially Mr Muscles, but they would listen to the guy in the suit. Keep him sweet and everything would be cool.

It seemed the man might be minded to be sweet. He gave Mike a winning smile and reached into his pocket. Mike's heart almost stopped but the man just pulled out a bill-fold and then Mike's eyes almost popped out of their head. That was a shit-load of Benjamins right there and the fact he was flashing them like that around here proved, as nothing else could, that this man had total confidence in his ability to handle any situation that might arise. Unless he was a fool, of course, but Mike was under no illusions that this man was a fool.

The man peeled off two $100 bills and handed them to Mike. "Our entrance fee I believe." A statement - not a question.

"Have it as a comp," stammered Mike. He was nervous to take this man's money and besides he would clearly be a very good man to be on the right side of.

The man raised an eye-brow. "Very generous of you but we would like to pay. We wouldn't like to think you took our entrance out of the girls' money."

He still spoke in a pleasant way but Mike had to fight the urge to swallow something jagged in his throat. He, of course, didn't need to pay Shonna and he had absolutely no intention of paying the cracka. He couldn't get a handle on these guys but he took their $200.

The four men eased through the door and then lined up by the wall next to Mike. They didn't join the girls or undress. They just seemed to be observing events. Mike felt a cold sweat - who the fuck were they? Not poh-poh or he'd be in cuffs.

Shonna came up - her hair in a mess and little marks of drying semen on her face and naked upper body from where some of the guys had got off before they could get to Georgia. "Mike - think we need to call it a night baby. Our girl's run through her water a while ago and she's slowing up some. In fact her clock-work's done run down."

Mike looked at the men still waiting and cursed his luck. He didn't want to be giving no refunds. But opportunity is always there for the entrepreneur. "Shit, we ain't stopping. Don't need much energy to lie on her back. Tell the guys they can fuck her and to get on the phone to their friends to come get a piece of a new white ho."

Shonna's eyes widened and her nostrils flared but she knew how to play Mike. "Hon, that ain't practical. Got no condoms."

"Some of the guys will have them and they can use them. Everyone else can raw-dog her, only an extra $20."

Now Shonna was shocked. "NO, Mike honey, even at the club they got condoms free at the bar. You can't do something like that these days - you gonna get people hurt."

Mike knew she was right but he didn't care. He wanted that green and he saw a way to get it. Besides he needed to show these men watching him that he was a man of authority, that he didn't take no shit. Almost before he knew what he was doing he had swung his arm and felt his fist connect.

Gangstas and Wankstas

It was a cheap shot and a lucky blow. His clenched fist caught her just on the point of the chin and she fell backwards hitting her head on the ground. For a second he looked at her sprawled on the floor and then she stirred and moaned.

"That is ENOUGH!"

The comment was loud and carried fury in its studied control. The suited late arrival stepped forward his eyes boring into the soul of Mike. He gestured with a hand, "Tyrone - see she's alright."

One of the larger men went to the stunned woman and gently tended to her.

"Who the fuck are you?" snarled Mike.

The man smiled and looked past Mike to the crowd of men - some still naked but most now dressing quickly. "Someone care to tell this wanksta who I am?"

"Shit, fool, don't you know that's Antwan."

The man's smile widened just a little but his eyes didn't share the joke. "I know who YOU are Mike and now I know it's true what they say. You really could pass for a White man."

The revelation of Antwan's identity had not sat well with Mike. He knew that name and he knew the reputation that went with it. Antwan had been a very mean mother-fucka back in the day and he still was someone you did not want to cross. Mike knew all that but, against all that, he had snorted a lot of coke that night.

Mike adopted a martial arts stance out of the movies, his legs parted and one hand held up to deliver a blow. Then he suddenly reached into his pocket. There was a flash of light from a wicked blade as he flourished a knife towards Antwan.

The man with the tattoos and the muscle shirt stepped forward. "Want me to handle this?"

Antwan almost laughed at the idea. "Nah, I need some practice. This one shouldn't..."

He broke off as the upper side of a pair of heels crashed into Mike's genitals with all the force that an infuriated Shonna could put behind her kick. That proved to be a lot of force and Mike seemed to rise a foot into the air before his body crashed down onto the concrete floor of the warehouse. He whimpered as he held his groin.

Antwan and Izeye just stood back and watched. They'd been happy to distract the fool while Shonna lined him up from behind. The woman had done wrong but she had also been disrespected. It was her right to be the instrument of punishment.

That punishment wasn't finished. Shonna stepped over to Mike and very deliberately placed a foot onto his face. Mike spat, twitched and automatically brought his hands up to pull her off him. As his hands left his groin her other foot stamped viciously down sending her stiletto into his genitals. Mike's scream was a high-pitched wail. Several of the men looked away.

Antwan raised an eyebrow in appreciation. "Can I assume he ain't yo' boo no mo' Shonna?"

The woman looked at him, breathing deeply. "That you can," she almost spat.

Antwan nodded to Marquis and Tyrone. "Go to their crib - get his shit together and take him and it to the depot. Put him on a bus to wherever the fuck he came here from. Let everyone know I'm putting a bounty on his sorry hide if he ever sets foot back here."

Izeye was already in among the crowd of men. With great strength but infinite gentleness he picked up Georgia and carried her, looking dazedly round her with a troubled expression, out of the room.

The two big men picked up the sorry form of Mike, with equal strength but absolutely no gentleness, and dragged him out of the warehouse. As they passed Antwan Tyrone passed him a large fold of bills which he had removed from Mike's coat pocket.

Which left Antwan facing a crowd of naked or semi-clothed men. "The extra floor show is over gentlemen," he drily observed. "You all pony up for tonight?" There were murmurs of assent. "Anyone not get their nut?" About five men signalled that was the case and then were joined by a few more who initially hadn't felt brave enough to respond.

Antwan looked at Shonna, "A deal is a deal..."

Shonna nodded and moved towards the men. "Ain't you the luckiest. Was gonna have to put up with hamburger but now you gettin' the finest of rump steak. She slapped her own buttock and then sank to her knees. "Well, what y'all waiting for?"

The men moved around her and soon she was working at getting them hard and making sure their eventful evening had the happiest of endings.

***

The small man in the white coat checked the notes on his clipboard. His English was perfect but he spoke in an accent that was very difficult to place, perhaps Eastern European.

"I checked him as per your phone call. He had severe bruising to the right testicle but nothing that about three weeks of rest won't sort out. He should be careful - he was very close to a rupture."

"True that," nodded Izeye. "Enough about him - won't see him round no mo'. What about my girl?"

"It's clear that she had been drugged - we are waiting on the tests but I am pretty sure that it will have been a mix of cocaine and MDMA. I think there may have been a little additional something that I've seen used over in H-Town recently. What you might call a ghetto energy drink." The little man gave a sly smile to Izeye. "That might be a good thing because she seems to have considerable memory loss as to the events after a certain point. She seems more confused than frightened or upset. My physical examination suggests that what Shonna told you is true - only oral sex was involved. I have, of course, carried out a full blood test and general medical. I think also that I should advise her as to her future sexual health. I think perhaps PREP would be advisable." He looked at Izeye with a meaningful glance.

Izeye put one palm up in acknowledgement. "Absolutely, that goes without saying. I was going to start sending her here next month but this has accelerated matters." He breathed out and relaxed a little. "On to happier things Dr Nikola, I assume you will forward a copy of her tests to me according to the usual arrangement. I also feel that a month's rest is in order for Georgia. A little holiday - and it seems a shame to waste that time considering your special skills."

Nikola's eyes glinted now as he gave a sly little look to the big Black man. "What were you thinking about?"

"VCH piercing - that's about a month to heal but it'll rock her world when she comes back."

The Doctor showed his palms in an expression of incomprehension. "But you yourself can do that - is there nothing to test my skills?"

"There are reasons", said Izeye and the other man nodded. He didn't need to know what they were - just that they existed. "Also, I have had a couple of requests as regards another procedure."

The Doctor was smiling now. "Yes, I thought that might have been the case. The patient has, of course, been a mother and is also maturing. Her body is excellent for the circumstances but we can perhaps help. It would be a pleasure to assist her."

"Mother Nature was perhaps not overly generous..."

The Doctor shrugged. "Of course, always there is the desire for more. I feel it is the less important part of the procedure but needless to say I will perform an enhancement during the process. It will be another of my works of surgical art - invisible to all but the skilled eyes of one like myself!"

Izeye smiled at his vanity, "What did you have in mind?"

"She is now 32C from my quick visual examination. I thought perhaps a D-cup."

"I happen to know her daughter is a 34E - all natural."

"Indeed blessed," mused Nikola, "that is the young lady you sent here a while ago?"

Izeye smiled. Not much got past old Nikola. "I thought perhaps a 32E to match."

Nikola's eyes shot up in exaggerated surprise. "Indeed, a considerable enhancement on a relatively small and slender body-type! Truly it would take one of the world's greatest surgeons - a genius in the field - to be able to produce such an enhancement while retaining a natural appearance!"

Izeye knew what the little Doctor wanted - and after all it was damn near the truth. "Just as well I have THE best then ain't it."

The Doctor gave him a smile of gratitude for an appropriate tribute rendered to his brilliance. "Of course, I must have the lady's permission both to pass on her results and to undertake any surgery."

"Of course..." nodded Izeye as if it was a mere formality.

"I will book her in tomorrow and will prepare my instruments." He already seemed immersed in his task - pondering the possibilities and the potential problems. Then he looked hard at Izeye. "One thing, not a month's rest. I insist on at least eight weeks abstention from full sex or any activity likely to place undue stress on her breasts. This is not a request - it is necessary you understand so that my artistry is not damaged."

Izeye nodded his consent, "OK Doc, that's straight and understood."

***

Georgia sat in bed in a small private room with her cousin, Jessica. It had all been very confusing. She really couldn't remember much after meeting Shonna outside the porn store in H-Town. She had a vague recollection of a club or clubs, loud music and flashing lights, but then it was all pretty much a blank until she'd woken up in a hospital bed in another City. It was all very disconcerting.

Jessica was holding her hand. "It got a little hairy out there last night but my Antwan had the connections to find you pretty quickly. If someone hadn't tipped us off to keep an eye out for you then it might have ended very differently. It's not smart to 'go off the reservation,' that's what the men call it when a white girl goes freelance in the ghetto. You're lucky Shonna brought you back here. Up in H-Town some serious things can go down, take that from me."

Georgia looked at her cousin. She looked much as she always had - perhaps a little tired around the eyes but otherwise the same Jessica, smart and in control. It seemed absurd that she was talking in such a matter of fact way about such things. But that was a ridiculous thing to think. Would she ever have imagined that she herself would have got involved in such things?

"I need to thank them - Antwan, is it, and who else was there?

"Antwan, Tyrone, Marquis and ..." Jess hesitated, "someone else."

Georgia caught the hesitation immediately and understood. "The fourth man. Was it ... him?"

"Who?" asked Jessica, almost innocently though in truth her legal skills were allowing her to lead the conversation just as she wished.

"My ... Master," said Georgia. "I don't know his name," she stammered as if that explained the situation perfectly.

"It was. He called Tom at the store and then one of his patrons remembered seeing you with Shonna. Tyrone doesn't know you but he remembered seeing her and who she was with. Antwan was 99% sure he knew where'd you'd be once we heard that."

"Is my Master here? Who is he? Can I thank him?"

"I've never played 'the game'." Jessica smiled as her cousin jumped a little at hearing the words. "However, I'm pretty sure your Master will tell you his identity when you have earned it. Do you still want to earn it? Do you still want to participate?"

"Yes," whispered Georgia. "Does that make me a bad person."

Jessica laughed. "Just the reverse in my book, cuz, just the reverse. But then you are talking to a white woman with a Black man's baby growing in her womb." She patted her belly gently with her hand.