Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe she like to try one of the single booths?" asked Tom his eyes fixed on Georgia.

Georgia knew what he wanted. Once she was in a single booth he would come to 'check on her.' She wasn't opposed to the idea but she was also very aware that for all her adventures she had never actually had full sex with a Black man. She had an idea how she wanted that to be and it wasn't in one of the booths here. Besides she was sure there would be plenty of opportunities in the future.

"Thanks Tom I'll save that for next time. Tonight I'm with Roni here."

Tom nodded - he knew his reward would be coming sooner or later. Besides Roni gave him a look of triumph and he wasn't minded to fight with her!

The two women went back into the booths followed by four or five men. Tom moved over to re-open the main door and another five men immediately came in.

"What the fuck Tom?" asked a big Black man.

"Very special show just been going on. Couldn't have the innocent walking in on it. They back in the booth now."

"We look fucking innocent, Tom!" the man guffawed. "This that new girl - she any good?"

Tom gave a shrug. "Heard no complaints but maybe you should ask some of these guys - they can probably give a recommendation"

Thirty seconds later the five new arrivals were all lined up to buy their tickets to the booths from Mo.

***

Georgia woke in an unfamiliar bed. She felt the warmth of another body behind her and the pressure from breasts in her back. She suddenly remembered the events of the night before. The booth, the lewd show in the shop and then the drive over to Roni's little apartment. She also remembered what had happened after they had got here. She had thought that Roni was a brittle harsh woman but she had found out something very different. Their love-making had been tender and sweet. An exploration of another's body for mutual pleasure and satisfaction. Her first night with another woman and she had no complaints whatsoever.

"Hmmnnn," she heard a sleepy voice behind her and Roni's body snuggled closer against her back. Georgia looked down and saw the strong brown arms holding her. It felt good, really good.

Then came the brutal beeping of an alarm.

"Oh damn." came Roni's voice. "Got to get the kids to the school bus. Never wanted to get out of bed less tho." Her lips kissed Georgia's shoulder and then she was moving to get up. "Stay if you like. You can lie in if you not in a hurry." The two women's glances met. "It was real good for me - hope it was good for you too."

Georgia heard the need in the other woman's voice. Roni might look tough and harsh but she was obviously much more sensitive than she wanted to let on. Her life hadn't been easy and she'd been hurt plenty of times before. "It was amazing, Roni. So good. It was just what I needed."

The other woman's concerned face broke into a smile. "Sometimes it's good to kick the men to the curb and for us girls to get the job done." She gave a little cackle of laughter and her look of vulnerability was gone as soon as it had appeared. "Maybe we'll do it again some time?"

"Oh yes," agreed Georgia, "you can count on it."

***

The little apartment was a little worse-for-wear with scuffed paintwork and shabby furniture. However, Georgia was quick to notice that Roni took care where it really counted. Her children were clean, neat and well dressed as they ate their breakfast cereals and their school bags looked almost new. Roni introduced her as 'Aunt Georgia' and it was clear that the children had probably had many new Aunties and Uncles introduced over the years at breakfast.

The three daughters ranged from twelve to eight with twelve-year old Alysha clearly in charge of her sisters. Georgia surprised them by asking about their school. They didn't mind it but they were going to a new school from the following year. Georgia's ears pricked up at that - especially when Alysha told her the new school's name. It was one of the school's the Taylor Foundation people ran. The children didn't seem too bothered to be leaving their old school or too excited to go to the new one.

Their mom just shrugged her shoulders. "Supposed to be a brand new school with all the facilities - believe it when I see it round here, mind. Anyway it can't be worse than the old one. Linked to the Taylor development but, hell, if my girls are gonna benefit then more power to them."

They didn't need to rush to the school bus because Georgia gave the girls and their mom a ride into town. Gazing at the battered school buildings she was pleased that something was being done. It just made her more curious about this Taylor Foundation though. That job offer might not have been a hoax or BS after all.

Moving On

In the rush of events Georgia hadn't thought to check her phone but with the girls safely delivered to school and Roni dropped off in the city she had time to think of her own daughter again. A check on her phone revealed no answer to her message. That was very strange - like most youngsters Charli seemed almost welded to her phone. What could she be getting up to?

For a moment Georgia questioned whether she should just turn up unannounced but then her maternal instinct won out. She drove across to the house rented by her daughter and her house mates.

The door was answered by one of those house mates, Lex. She was dressed in a T-shirt and a pair of jeans out at the knee. Typical student attire but Georgia couldn't help but ponder the fact that she knew the girl in front of her had come into a trust fund when she turned 18. Someone in her family had apparently invented something that made refrigerators more efficient. Her parents had her lined up for UPenn but Lex had decided to attend her current college. She was studying medicine like Charli and seemed a very personable girl from what Georgia had seen of her.

Just at this moment, however, Lex was standing in the doorway looking rather nonplussed. "Mrs Johnson - we weren't expecting you. Charli isn't here. She's helping set things up at the other end so we're all ready before she goes..." Lex seemed to hesitate before adding, "...on her placement."

Georgia now noticed the boxes piled up in the hallway of the house. They hadn't been there on her last visit. She'd done it enough herself to be able to recognise when people were moving house.

Lex noticed her glance and confirmed her suspicion. "We'd been planning on a move for a while but this placement coming up sort of pushed us along a bit. It's just taking a lot longer than we had expected even with the others helping."

Now Georgia's spider-senses were tingling again. What was going on here? "You mean the others aren't moving too?"

"Er, no, just Charli and me. We got a great deal on another place with much more space and a good location. We...err...have another couple of friends coming to join us there."

"Just friends or special male friends?"

Lex gave out a nervous giggle. "No, it's nothing like that. I just wish Charli was here. If she'd known you were coming..." Her blue eyes showed concern and she ran her hand through her long blonde hair in a show of perplexity.

"Am I allowed to see your new place?"

"What, oh, of course."

"Well then let's get loading boxes into the vehicle and then you can show me the way up there. We'll get it all done in half the time. I don't know why you didn't ask for my help in the first place."

The rebuke seemed to sail right by Lex whose face had lit up at the prospect of some help. Soon they were both hard at work...

***

With the extra vehicle it only took a couple of trips to get everything up to the northern fringes of the city. It didn't seem much more convenient for the college but Georgia couldn't deny that it was impressive. It had obviously once been a street of merchant houses that had then seen rougher days. Now it would be ear-marked for gentrification except that this was a 95% African-American area which bordered on the outskirts of H-Town. It would be a while before the re-developers got round to this particular location.

Having said that that she had seen a lot worse round these areas and any house looking too good round here would be a target for burglars. She mentioned security to Lex but the girl just laughed. "We're on a regular patrol route and besides we're getting a security system installed just in case. I know some people who are helping us out..."

Once through the front door Georgia gasped. The House was really a series of rooms around a central foyer with an impressive staircase leading up to the upper floor.

"There used to be wings to the building but they were demolished," Lex explained. "Doesn't this place look wild? As soon as I saw it I knew it would be perfect for us. So much space and a really good location."

Georgia raised an eyebrow. It couldn't be any more convenient for their college than the old place. She said as much.

"Oh," explained Lex, "it's also convenient for our placements. As for being a little away from most of the student accommodation that's a good thing. It means we can concentrate on doing our own thing."

Georgia studied Lex closely. Was she telling her something? She knew the young woman was her daughter's closest friend at college by far. They had a lot in common - their studies, their interests, even in a lot of respects their appearance. She knew they partied together but perhaps their relationship was closer than that. It wouldn't matter to Georgia - she was hardly in a position to be prudish. She just wanted her girl to be happy. The rent on this place had to be higher than on their old one - was that coming out of Lex's trust fund?

"Lex - we need to clean out this back bedroom and then it can be extra storage. Oh sh... I mean - Hi Mom." It was Charli - her blonde hair pulled back in a pony-tail and her face and hands grimed with dust.

"Were you ever planning on telling me you were moving?" scolded her mother. "Like I told Lex I could have planned to help you out."

"Oh," Charli gave a rueful smile, "it's just that we sort of wanted to get it done ourselves and then invite you over to see the finished product."

Georgia laughed. "In about two years you mean." She gestured a hand at the boxes which seemed to occupy most of the building.

"I've got a week to get things straight before I start at..." Charli's words suddenly trailed off.

"...before your placement starts," interrupted Lex.

"Um, yeah, my placement," finished Charli with a magnificently unconvincing nonchalance.

The maternal alarm bells were ringing now. Georgia knew they were up to something but she also knew that young as they were the women were testing their independence. She wanted to know they were OK but she also knew that they needed to be given the freedom to live their own lives.

The front door was pushed open and a young African-American man came in with his muscles bulging as he carried three big boxes piled against his chest. "Best get the vehicles unloaded quick as we can - this area is OK but why tempt folk."

The girls ran out to take his advice and meanwhile Georgia admired the young man. He took the boxes through and then came back wiping a bead of sweat from his dark brow. He smiled at Georgia and offered her his hand. "We haven't met - are you a mom of one of the girls?"

Georgia introduced herself and was rewarded with a perfect smile. "I'm Charles - sorry to be rushing but we need to get all the stuff in."

It was clear that Charles worked out. It was also clear from his choice of clothing that Charles liked people to know it. He looked amazing and Georgia felt a little guilty about how she was regarding her daughter's friend.

She tried raising the subject with the girls later but only drew a delighted giggle from them. "Mom! Charles is just a good friend who lives next door. Anyway his interests lie elsewhere if you know what I mean."

"Charles lives next door with his boyfriend," explained Lex.

"Oh what a waste!" Georgia clapped her hand to her mouth - it had sort of escaped before she had known it. What was that about engaging brain before opening your mouth!

The girls laughed delightedly at her embarrassment. What was worse was that Charles had just come back into the room as she had said it. He waggled a finger at Georgia in mock admonition. "That's not very woke of you Mrs Johnson but I'll take it as a compliment." He waved off her attempted apology with another of his dazzling smiles.

"That's the last of the boxes in - I'll be getting home. But you girls know that if you need anything or have any trouble then you got our number OK?"

Georgia felt reassured to know that Charles and his partner would be helping to look out for the girls.

***

"I feel such an idiot," admitted Charli. "With all that's going on I'd forgotten it was Mom's week to visit. What if she'd gone into the other room and seen..."

"She didn't," interrupted Lex, "and that's all that matters." She was a few months younger than Charli but the two young women had developed a strong friendship. "Besides I think you might be right about your Mom. Did you see how she was looking at Charles - like she wanted to jump on top of him and rip his clothes off right there and then."

Charli gave an exaggerated scowl and then looked thoughtful. She didn't really know what to do with that information even if it was true. She'd talked to Aunt Jess and Jess had told her that everything was OK. That only really left the option of talking to her Mom about her suspicions in person and that was not a prospect that she could look forward to with any pleasure. This was her Mom they were talking about and well quite apart from that...

A Leaving Present to Remember

Josh Hawkins straightened his back and gazed round his school custodian's office for the last time. He'd been happy enough working here but he was looking forward to moving out nearer to his daughter and her family in Phoenix.

Talking of 'looking forward to' he'd spent the last couple of months anxiously looking forward to this very afternoon. He checked his watch. Coming up to five o'clock on the last day of the school year. Time he was headed over to Mrs Johnson's office to collect that leaving present she'd promised him. He felt his cock harden and press against the material of his boxers. He hoped the bulge in his pants wouldn't be too obvious as he headed for the office. He still mostly thought that this had to be a joke being played on his old Black ass.

Josh found the outer office empty and the door to Georgia Johnson's own office ajar. He tapped on it and waited.

"Is that you Mr Hawkins? Just one moment while I'm finishing getting ready. Take a seat."

"Yessir Mrs Johnson - er Georgia." He was still a little surprised to actually find her here and 'getting ready' for him. To be honest he would have been happy to take her like he'd seen this morning. Damn that woman looked good in her business suit. She'd seen him this morning too and flashed him a little coy smile. His body reacted to that memory and he smiled to himself. Damn that woman was better than any viagra ever marketed!

The voice came from the inner office again. "Are you ready Mr Hawkins?"

He swallowed and just managed to croak out, "When you are Georgia."

Her office door opened all the way and he saw her. Her red hair was back in a pony tail and she was wearing just the minimum of make-up with some lip-stick and mascara. It accentuated her natural beauty perfectly. He concentrated on her face because she was wearing a long classic leather coat and apart from her face he could only really see her hands and her feet.

She had real fine hands. Long delicate fingers like a piano players. He saw that each of her finger-nails had been painted in a black-and-white design. It took him a moment to realise that they were supposed to represent the stripes of a zebra. He liked that. His eyes moved down to below the coat and saw that she was wearing those killer heels with the red soles. He liked those even more.

When his eyes moved back up to hers Josh saw that Georgia was smiling. She had known just what he was doing - had been enjoying his lustful eyes' focus on what little of her he could see. Josh suddenly realised what was coming next when he saw the mischief in her smile.

"I see you like your present, Mr Hawkins. You can start unwrapping it here - just enough to let you know if you want to accept it." With that she undid the belt of her coat and held an end out to him.

Josh licked his lips and felt the bristles of his grizzled moustache on his tongue. He reached forward and completed undoing the belt. Georgia turned a shoulder towards him and he took the hint easing the coat off one shoulder and then the next so that by the time she stood in front of him again the coat was in his hands.

He had half expected she might have been naked under there but in a way this was even better. The classic 'little black dress' which left her shoulders, arms and most of her back bare. Josh wasn't looking at any of them though.

"Damn!" he said as his eyes feasted on her cleavage. That drew a little giggle from Georgia who was clearly enjoying his reactions to her almost as much as he was enjoying the show. Her black dress was very low in the front in a u-cut which showed off a big sparkling necklace over a deep, deep cleavage.

"Damn," he muttered again. He'd been an admirer of Georgia Johnson since the first day he'd seen her but he'd never realised she had such a beautiful pair of big white titties hidden away there.

Georgia wiggled her body a little. "You like them. You don't think I'm showing a little too much skin?"

"Fuck no, er, thass to say I think you look good enough to eat. Damn fine from every angle and in every way."

"Why thank you kind sir. Can I assume that you like your present then? I'd not be happy doing anything on school premises but we can go to your place or perhaps you'd like to go for a drink first Mr Hawkins?"

Josh's mind was racing. Take her for a drink? Fuck yeah - he'd take this fine piece out and show her around. Half his friends would think she was a hooker but fuck them coz the important thing was that they'd all know old Josh was getting his dick wet in some premium white pussy. Which was more that any of their sorry Black asses had ever managed!

Georgia held her hand out for her coat - obviously wanting to cover up again until they were out of the school buildings. Josh decided it was time he took charge. He needed to be sure this wasn't some sort of a sick tease. He raised a hand to her front and used a thumb to gently rub the little raised area of the clinging sheer material that indicated her erect nipple. All the time his eyes were locked on hers and he saw the little blush come to her cheeks and her mouth open a little. This fine fox was as hot for tonight as he was. He'd never fooled himself that he was a much of a catch but shit he wasn't going to disappoint the lady. It also seemed she liked him being a little more pro-active. Well that was fine by him too!

"See you got that part right. Letting them big ol' white titties run free. Just like I likes them. How about down below - you got the memo for how a Black man wants his white piece to dress down there too." His hand moved down to ease up the front of her dress. "Hmmn, I like them stockings. Real classy - showing off them legs like you should. They a pair to be proud of. But what's this..."

A black finger tip rested against the material of the front of her panties. Josh felt the moisture and he wasn't surprised. He'd figured out by now that this wasn't no trick. His boss, Mrs Georgia Johnson, was seriously turned on by the idea of fucking him and Josh wasn't going to have the slightest problem fulfilling that order