Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sloppy seconds," grunted the bearded man as he began the age-old baby-making rhythmn. "Best be ready girl coz Levy there shot enough in ya for triplets." His big belly shook with laughter at his own joke and he leaned forward to reach for her tits. The smaller white body seemed almost engulfed beneath the larger Black one and skilled fingers sought and played with erect young nipples. The girl was moaning as two hard Black cocks tapped at her demanding her mouth's skilled attention.

"What ya think?" That was the voice of her Master.

"Almost worth the trip just for her." That had to be the voice of Levy - the man who had already bred the girl. His voice was also accented - a mix of British and perhaps Nigerian with an over-lay of African-American influence. "You sure she not for sale? She'd fit in real good with my girls."

"A new life in London, eh? Lots of babies and even more ink?" Her Master's observations on the girl's possible future drew an amused laugh from Levy.

"Like I say - what else they good for? Sweet little things like her was put on earth for the pleasure of the Black man."

The bearded man seemed to echo him at that moment with a half-stifled, "Mother-fucka", and a fresh rush of potent Black seed into the girl's unprotected pussy. He withdrew and the Jamaican took his turn fucking her. The fourth man finally had uncontested access to her mouth and took full advantage. He took a firm hold on her leather hood and set a fast pace to her sucking.

The Jamaican didn't last long but when the fourth man stepped up behind the girl he gave an expression of distress.

"Shit look at this fuckin mess - lube's all good and all but this is crazy."

The camera moved to capture the scene. The girl's pussy was almost gaping open and surrounded by a froth where semen had been churned between mating bodies. A long trickle ran down her leg from her pussy.

"Wass the problem man," said the Jamaican, "thass just what a well-fucked cunt look like."

"Fuck," grumbled the fourth man, "the ho take it in the ass?"

"You come ready for that?" her Master asked the girl.

"Yes please Master," came the immediate firm response.

The fourth man looked to the camera and her Master must have signalled his approval. The man was handed some lube and swiftly began exploring her with his fingers. He slowly pushed one, two and then three fingers into her ass. He skilfully worked on making her ready to take his cock and she moved back upright and turned her head. His other hand pulled her close to him and his mouth found hers. A long deep wet kiss as his fingers continued their work.

Finally he broke and stepped back. He gripped her side with one hand as his other pushed the head of his big Black cock against her pink rose-bud. Resistance was almost negligible and equally futile. The man was going to take her ass and she wanted him to. Soon he was moving in and out of her with long strong strokes and being rewarded by a little female grunt each time.

"Seriously," said Levy, "we need to talk about her future. She made to be my ho - don't think she'd settle for anything less."

"Next time you visit I'll ask her if she's interested in going over. Not just yet tho. At the moment I'm enjoying playing with her too much."

"Fair 'nuff - while we talking this way I'd best say I'm interested by the girl with the camera too."

The camera seemed to shudder as if it had almost been dropped. Then after a moment it came steady again.

There was another deep bass chuckle. "That one's in demand - who know's tho. Maybe we can talk about HER next time you over here too."

The clip ended and Georgia saw only the faint shadow of her own face in the dark screen of her computer monitor.