Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Asked you a question Georgia. What's this damp piece of cloth here?"

"Its my panties sir."

He noticed that she'd always addressed him by his formal name until he'd started to take charge and now she was calling him 'sir'. That told him all he needed to know about how she wanted him to act. He was very happy to oblige her.

"Stay still," he ordered curtly and then hooked his finger tips into the front of her panties. A swift movement and they were travelling down her legs until gravity caught them and delivered them to her feet.

Josh took step back. "Hand me them panties ," he said and held out a hand commandingly. He noticed the woman's little smile as she hurried to fulfil his order. Josh took the panties from her and held them to his nose. He breathed in appreciatively as Georgia looked on.

"Strikes me that I know that fragrance. That's the sign of a little white slut who's on heat for some big Black cock. Am I right?

"Yes sir."

"Tell me it properly Georgia?"

"I'm a white slut on heat for big Black cock."

His big hand slapped onto her backside and he chuckled as she jumped a little. "Best believe I'm gonna be testing you on that slut. Now let's be rolling."

Georgia put on her coat and then led the way out to her vehicle. Josh paused only to tuck her ruined panties into his pocket and then followed her. Each had a satisfied smile on their face. Each knew that the evening promised to be all they had hoped for.

***

Georgia had full access to the school staff records so she was well aware that Josh didn't live in the best of districts. However, it was no 'ghetto'. 'Across the tracks' in a prosperous college town was a few divisions above some of the areas she had seen in the Capital, let alone H-Town. However, the bar that Josh took her too was nowhere that she or (perhaps fortunately) any of the people close to her were likely to be seen in.

You walked straight in off the street past boothed tables lining the walls and down to a bar at the far end. Part of that bar was open for walk-up orders while six high bar stools filled the frontage of the other half.

Georgia looked to the booths but Josh just placed a hand into the small of her back and directed her forward. The rotund Black man behind the bar noticed her and she saw his eyes widen a little in surprise before he said, "Hey Josh."

The four African-American men at the bar all turned at the mention of Josh but once they'd turned Georgia's whole body quivered at the realisation that all their attention was on her.

"Oh damn Josh, where you been hiding her..." That was followed up by a long low whistle from the man on the right while his other two friends just stared at her - well, to be precise, stared at her cleavage. Pretty much as soon as they had left the school grounds Josh had insisted on her taking off her coat and locking it in the trunk. Driving through town showing so much skin had been quite a buzz but that was nothing compared to being shown off to Josh's friends like this.

"You best take a seat Georgia. We'll just be staying for one."

"Hell Josh, ain't no rush. Your friend here just a sight for sore eyes. Hang on, Georgia, ain't that the name of that hot fuc..., er, of your boss."

A door closed and a big man moved to the last of the stools. "Yeah, Jeff, that's the one Josh is always going on about. The one with the long red hair, the great legs, the fine white titties and the hots for him. The one that don't exist." He guffawed until Josh moved a step to the side and let Georgia into his field of vision. "Oh shit - sorry ma'am. Just always assumed it was all BS."

Georgia felt the blush in her cheeks. She wondered how long she'd been the talk of this bunch of Josh's friends. One thing was for sure - Josh had been talking her up pretty high but his friends didn't seem to find her a disappointment. Now they all had a few years on her but she'd spent so long thinking of herself as a housewife and mom that being an object of sexual desire for a group of Black men still surprised her almost as much as it thrilled her.

"Why you still standin' baby," said the nearest man in a friendly tone as he tapped the padded seat of the vacant bar-stool. Georgia gave him a smile and then carefully got onto the stool. It wasn't called a 'little black dress' for nothing and she was well aware that it didn't extend too far down her thigh. Sure enough as soon as she sat down her stocking tops became visible. That wasn't too much of a disaster but Josh's earlier removal of her panties made her very aware of just how close she was to flashing her naked pussy at the whole bar.

The design of the stools didn't help. A tall man might sit on one and rest his feet on the ground but a woman of 5'4" pretty much had to leave her legs dangling or take the natural step of using the foot-rest provided. It had been a while since Georgia had been in a bar like this but the natural inclination to use that foot-rest kicked in. Even as she bent her leg she felt her dress ride a little further up her thigh. She wondered just how much the men in front of her could see.

At hat moment Josh was back with her drink. He came and stood by Georgia and placed a proprietary hand on her leg.

"Gotta tell you man," said Jeff, "if I had a girl like that I wouldn't be going to Arizona."

"Fuck that," grunted the fat man behind Georgia, "had a breezy like that I wouldn't be wasting time here talking to us old farts."

The men all laughed. Josh finished his beer and banged his glass on the bar. "Guess it might be time that we was moving. Got some pressing business to attend to as you might have noticed."

Josh gave a meaningful look at Georgia and she finished her drink. But as she prepared to get off her stool he placed his hand on her lap. Josh's eyes locked on hers as his hand slowly moved her dress up her thigh.

"Jeez," gasped one of his friends.

"Damn that's one pretty pussy," said another.

Georgia felt her heart pounding in her chest as Josh exposed her most private place to his friends, a group of Black men she had met only a few minutes before. Josh brought his other hand up between her legs and his thick finger found her piercing. Georgia wasn't sure whether it was just the culmination of events or whether Josh had, by luck or judgement, just happened to use his finger on just the right spot and in just the right way. Whichever was the case the effect was the same. Georgia arched her back on the stool, closed her eyes and gasped, her whole body shuddering.

"Fuck but she's a hot one," the third of Josh's friends had come round to get a closer view. "I'm liking that piercing. Heard of them things but never seen a girl wearing one - let alone with that there decoration!"

Georgia's eyes were back open now and staring wide at the audience clustered in front of her She felt Josh's finger toying with the charm on her piercing and then heard him ask her, "Tell them why you got this - tell them what it means."

She gasped out, "My Master bought it for me - when I agreed to go Black only."

That drew appreciative comments and chuckles from her audience who all, of course, assumed that Josh was her master.

"What about that ring on your finger - your husband a white boy? How he feel about it?"

"Yes, he's white - but who cares what he thinks. I'm with a real man now". She ran her hand down Josh's arm as his friends looked on enviously.

"Talking of which - I think it's time I got you home..."

The bar-keep coughed and said in a low tone. "Time you got her out of HERE anyway, before you get my place closed down."

"Fuck, man, you was enjoying the show as much as any of us."

The bar-man smiling his acquiescence but Josh took his point. Besides he'd had his fun with his friends. Now it was time to show Georgia just what a man of experience could do.

***

They were laughing all the short drive to Josh's place - a small one-story house with aluminium sidings and a small scruffy yard. As they parked up Georgia gave a little exhalation of breath and steeled herself to get out of the car. Josh noticed it and paused with his hand on the door. "You OK Georgia?"

She flashed him a nervous smile. "It seems crazy - especially after what we've just done - but I'm a bit scared. I've got a confession to make..."

Josh was watching her closely.

"...I've only, you know, 'done it' once with a Black man. I'm scared that I might be a disappointment."

Josh's broad dark face split into a smile. "You don't need to be worrying about that girl - everybody gotta start somewhere and there ain't no way you gonna be a disappointment. Remember, it's me that's gonna have to be living up to all them fantasies you been having. When I'm just a man who's eaten a few too many cheese-burgers and wishes he was twenty years younger. How-bouts we just enjoy our time together for who we is and not what we worried about not being. That a good deal?"

He said it with such sincerity and warmth that Georgia was touched. She began to forget her nerves and instead remembered the role she was supposed to be playing. "Yes, Mr Hawkins, that's a deal. I hope you'll enjoy your present - I'm yours for the whole weekend if you want me."

The look on old Josh's face suggested he was extremely satisfied with that arrangement.

***

His home was much the same on the inside as it had been from the outside - small and just a little shabby. However the kitchen was big enough to have a couple of chairs and a small dining table. Georgia noticed the makings on a shelf and asked, "Should I make a coffee, sir?"

Josh took a seat on one of the chairs and watched as she reached up to fetch down a couple of mugs. Damn the woman looked fine. That dress fitted her real tight and showed plenty of lightly tanned skin which only contrasted better with her sparkling necklace and rings. She was just about his dream woman and here she was in his home and about to be in his bed. He knew what he wanted and it wasn't no damned coffee.

"Georgia!" His tone was suddenly commanding and she froze. "Forget the coffee - I got something better for you."

She turned and saw him still sat in the chair. He had discarded his jacket and was unbuttoning his shirt. She smiled and walked over to him placing her hands on his. "Let me - I'm here to serve your every need," she cooed into his ear and then started unbuttoning his shirt. She bared his chest and ran her white fingers over his dark skin. She looked into his eyes and saw him smile.

"Turn round and grab that table," he croaked. Georgia obeyed and leaned forward to grasp hold of the kitchen table's edge. She immediately felt his strong workers hands on her as they began push her dress up. She felt the air on her bared white buttocks and heard him give a chuckle of approval.

"You was a naughty girl at the bar earlier on - ain't you supposed to be a respectable lady?"

Georgia just stood there and tried to look over her shoulder at the man behind her. She felt his hands on her skin and his breath on her back. He was close behind her but going no further, She realised that he wanted a response from her and gave it. "You wanted to show me off, sir. So I had to do it."

"Didn't look like it upset you none. So you gonna do anything I ask this weekend - that's right ain't it."

"Yes, Mr Hawkins, ANYTHING you want."

"So if tomorrow night I go out and bring my friends back here..."

He saw her body stiffen for a moment but then she relaxed again. "Yes, sir, I'll fuck them all if that's what you want."

Josh chuckled and slapped the big round white ass in front of him. "Why'd I want to share this. Don't worry girl - gonna keep you all to myself this weekend." She felt the warm wetness of his mouth as he kissed where his hand had made a faint pink mark on her skin.

Georgia's mind tried to process all he was saying and implying. Josh liked the idea that he could pass her out as a treat for his friends but he didn't seem interested in the reality of that scenario. That was probably just as well on only her second time with a Black man. However, she knew that there would be men in her future playing 'the game' who wouldn't only want that but would insist on it. She also knew that when that time came she would be a willing participant. At that moment she felt his finger on the lips of her pussy and felt her body's reaction to him.

She leaned her head forward onto the table and stuck her rear end out as far as she could. The invitation was blatant and she felt first breath and then the warm wetness of his tongue on her needy pussy. His hands grasped her legs and his thumbs exerted pressure to help ease her lips apart.

"You dripping back here girl - seems you like the idea of fucking a house full of horny old niggas. Might have to change my mind and charge admission instead." Then his mouth dove back onto her pussy as he leaned forward on his chair.

"Yeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss," purred Georgia. Josh didn't know whether that was approval of his oral skills or agreement to be turned out by him. He didn't much care. He'd figured out that the woman in front of him, for all that she looked like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, got hottest when the talk got nastiest. He was happy to oblige because he already knew that ,when it got to the main event, she was going to be well worth the effort and the months of waiting.

Josh paused in his enjoyment of her pussy. His face shone with her juices. "Fetch that other chair and get your leg up on it." She knew what he had in mind and thrilled. She put her foot on the chair's seat and then used her own hand's pressure on her butt to ease her pussy apart. Josh thrilled at the sight of her pussy lips wet and open and just crying out to be filled. Well they sure as fuck were going to be - but not till he'd had his fill of the preliminaries. Experience told him that putting in the effort on the foreplay would always reap dividends when it came to the main event. Didn't seem the beautiful redhead offering herself to him could get much hotter to trot but damn if he wasn't going to do his damnedest trying to find out!

Finally, Josh leaned back and let his fingers again tease her opening as he said, "Still got that dress on?" Then he leaned back in his chair.

Georgia rushed to fulfil his desires. She pulled the clinging thin black dress up over her head and was left in front of him wearing only her stockings and her heels. She noted his appreciative nod and then saw his finger pointed at the bulge in the front of his pants. She dropped to her knees on the floor in front of him without a moment's hesitation and began to unfasten his pants.

Now Georgia might not have been in 'the game' long but she was already getting to be a connoisseur of Black cocks and an expert in bringing them pleasure with her mouth. Once his pants were out of the way she saw that his boxers suggested considerable promise. In the times to come she would never get over the pleasure of first seeing a new Black cock hard and ready to fuck her. Men might lie but their cocks didn't. A hard cock might not say 'I love you' but it surely did say that a man wanted her. Wanted to take her and fuck her and (experience would show) seed her. To fill her up with his potent Black baby-making cum.

This night was the template for those other times to come. Georgia's hand felt the front of his boxers and the hard thick cock within. Suddenly those inches of firm Black flesh became the centre of her world. She wanted to see it and feel it and taste it and fuck it. Suddenly she did see it. His boxers were big and loose and her hand pushed up the leg to reveal the head of his cock. Its skin was as dark as the rest of him - a broad long baton of a cock designed to push deep into its prey. Now she knew that she had to see it all. She reached up for the hem of his boxers and pulled them down.

Josh sat back and watched Georgia at work. He was under no illusions that he was some kind of film-star good-looking type. But that didn't seem to matter to the beautiful woman kneeling in front of him. She seemed fascinated by his cock. As his boxers were removed and his cock tried to spring free her mouth was already there to gently hold him the side of his shaft.

"Please stand up, Mr Hawkins, so I can do this properly."

Josh chuckled and got himself to his feet. Whatever she did tonight he had a doubt much of it could be classified as 'proper' behaviour for a respectable white lady.

Georgia fully removed his pants and boxers and then really got down to business. He was pretty darned big - a solid eight inches and with appropriate girth. That wasn't the biggest she'd seen but it was most certainly the biggest she'd fucked - or it would be very soon. Her ex-husband certainly hadn't come anywhere close to the size of the beautiful Black babymaker now in her hands. She gave him a few nice gentle sucks on the head of his cock and then ran her tongue up and down his impressive shaft tasting it as she coated it with her saliva. She finally ran her tongue down to his base.

"You have a beautiful cock," she said almost under her breath but was rewarded with a throaty chuckle from Josh. Georgia held his shaft erect and moved her attention on to the heavy balls which swung underneath it. Her other hand cupped them with infinite care. "These are beautiful too - and heavy."

"You know why that is dont ya."

"Hhmmm,,,"

"Tell me, my little white slut, why they so heavy."

She with infinite care suckled each of the heavy Black balls in her mouth and then responded. "They're full of cum."

"Not just any cum - potent Black seed. I ain't no spunky teenager but I ain't shooting blanks either. They full of the stuff that puts little nigga babies in bellies like this one." His big Black paw reached down to her.

She teased the base of his shaft and his balls with her playful tongue. "Oh, Mr Hawkins, you'd like to knock your little slave up. Like to leave me..." She reached behind herself and pulled her heels off, "...barefoot and pregnant."

Did she imagine she felt a little throb from his cock - she'd have to be careful or she might push him too far. He knew the danger too and his voice came down to her as a growl of lust. "On your feet slut, I ain't gonna be shooting over your face. You know where I'm gonna put my first load. Plenty of strong African seed to get you good and Black bred just like every little white ho should be."

He hauled her to her feet and then his hand went down between her legs and found her pussy. She moved her legs apart and bent her legs a little to help him but her wet pussy was offering little resistance. First one, then two, then three fingers disappeared into her as he worked her sex. It felt damn good but she knew that it was just the appetiser. He pulled his fingers out and held them in front of her. She opened her mouth and tasted herself on his fingers. She sucked him clean and then saw him sit back on his chair with his big cock standing up against his belly.

"Gonna need new stockings," he pointed to her legs. She looked down and saw the ladders and tears in the sheer material.

"They ain't the only things I'm gonna ruin tonight - you know that don't you. I'm gonna ruin you for all them little white boys out there. After tonight they ain't gonna want you - they gonna say you is a nigga lovin' slut. Ain't gonna matter tho - because it'll just be the truth. That's what you'll be and you won't never disrespect yourself enough to ever want to go back to their pasty little limp noodles. Not once you've had this." He eased his cock forward towards her with his hand.

The invitation was obvious and Georgia was very eager to take him up on it. She moved up to him and straddled him so that she could slide down onto him. But Josh put out a hand and she stopped as her body touched it. She was standing over his seated form now with her legs on either side of him. He casually flicked his hard Black cock against her pale pink belly.