All Comments on 'Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 05'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Wilbur1Wilbur1over 4 years ago
Interesting story and characters

Interesting story and characters. I appreciate your writing and encourage you to continue

Karen_48Karen_48over 4 years ago
Great story

I have enjoyed your other stories and this one is proving to be just as good. Great character development. I feel like I am in the story with them. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

callmeBartcallmeBartover 4 years ago
Like it

I don't think you've written a bad chapter yet. Keep going Already looking forward to chapter 6

Would like not to wait so long, but such is life. It seem it always get in the way. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I can't wait to find out more...

The story is fascinating. It is very well written like your previous story "Jessica's new life". The character of Georgia is captivating and we discover sparingly the world in which she sinks for our greatest pleasure ... and hers. I can't wait to find out more. Thanks Crimfolk.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

I'm realy enjoying these. Its like looking in a mirror in a piece of my life here and there. From Dancing in Clubs from wearing a Bikini or pasties to going FULL NUDE at some clubs to doing Private Parties and Bachelor Parties where things REAL got Crazy. To Managers at them Clubs wanting FREE Ones every now and then or to Show one they Clients or Friends a GOOD GOOD Time in some dingy back room some where or just be given a address and told to go there but not charge that its all been took care of.

Even the parts with Charli ( Jewel ) going with that African Goddess or Cassius even. Being Loaned out happened at times. Or picking out a Handsome Man if I wanted To DO MORE then just Dance that Night and maybe MEET after my shift with a Man from the Club. Young or Older but usualy I was atracted to the Older Mens. Some was twice my age then or even more to maybe even 3 times my age with some. Hey as long as they could Get it UP I was doing my Job and FEELING GOOD about what I done just like Georgia. Its nice Feeling and BEING Wanted Bad by some one when I touched they Cock through they pants they was all ready HARD. :-)

And like Charli being Cuffed in the Limo. The Leather or vinyl soft ones was comfortable but then Some Mens like using just them Regular Metal ones behind my back and when they was On TOP of me and my hands LOCKED Behind my Back and they was Going for Theres ON TOP of me then that Metal HURT.

Being Blindfolded was HOTT for me but Never had No Ball thing put in my Mouth. Mens always Wanted to USE my Mouth so. It was keeped Open or available. Even when another Man was IN my Pussy or Azz some Man be coming Up and Putting his self IN my Mouth if I was at One them Parties or Being Done like that at some the Places I was took to by a Dom or Master or Sent by my Manager to work and Dance at.

And like Georgia I'm sure I'm OUT There with ALL the Pics boyfriends and Mens took of me and I was told was took of me at some the Places I was at having SEX with Different Mens. Some even found a way to See me again or get my Email or Number then to send me them. Some I learned to take the disk out they Cameral and take there memory and got some of me doing things.

Then theres the Days I just wanted to be Naughty and Teased the UPS Man or Fed Ex Man that comed to my apartment and was Naked or just wrap in a tiny Robe like Georgia was or had a Towel wrap around me that barely hid my 36C Breasts at the time or anything else when I bent over I'm sure they got more then a Eye FULL. LOL. I always liked to Tease them and Specialy when I knew the handsome Black UPS guy was coming up to my door. Even if I didnt have to sign he still rang the door and knocked to see what I was wearing or up to. Same with the Fed Ex guy. And LOVED Summer when they was in they shorts. :-)

Anyways I just wanted say I Wonder WHERE you got you Georgia story from or you followed me around some and I didnt know it back then. LOL I'm looking forward reading more of this.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
Challenge 5 has been submitted and Chalenge 6 is one-third complete so should follow by the end of the month if all goes well. Thanks for all the support and kind comments