Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 05

Story Info
White MILF puts on a sex show while Jewel gets a new owner.
14.9k words
4.69
17.9k
20

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,225 Followers

Thank you all for your patience in waiting for this episode. I like a format of about 15,000 words a chapter but that does mean that when real life intervenes it can delay publication a little. I hope that you enjoy it. Don't forget that if you register for the site and follow me as an author then any new posts by me will show up on your home-page at Literotica.

At The Club

The man was seated on the deep plush couch as she moved her body in front of him. His brown eyes were locked onto the movements of her body as he savoured her every sway and wiggle. Georgia thrust her body forward arching her back to present her naked breasts to his face. As she moved forward it seemed certain that she would collide with his seated form but with consummate skill, a skill born of giving many dances like this, she halted just in front of him. She felt his breath on her body.

The clientele of the 'Franklin Mint' was mainly blue-collar and mainly African-American but otherwise it could be pretty diverse. Everyone from seniors to students, from athletes to the obese, from a bronzed Adonis to a face that only a mother could love. There were even a certain number of women customers and a few white guys. Georgia saw very little of the latter - white guys didn't come to THIS club to see a white girl dance. Well, that was just fine by Georgia.

She had swiftly learned that something she had realised about Josh Hawkins applied even more here. The joy of it all for her largely lay in the reactions and the appreciation that she drew. She had loved fucking old Josh but that hadn't been because he was some kind of a super stud. He had been better than anyone seeing him in the street might have guessed but he was, when you came down to it, a portly grizzled man about twice her own age. He'd fucked her well but what had made the experience for her, what had ensured she would always want more, was the obvious desire for her that he showed and the obvious joy that she was bringing him. The little soccer-mom had become a sexual goddess, at least for a weekend and at least in the mind of one very satisfied Black man.

That was how she felt when she danced here or when she did her web-cam shows. She knew how much her audience wanted and desired her and it gave her a great feeling of confidence and power. She might be in the latter part of her thirties and she might have long thought of herself as a dowdy house-wife and mom but these men most certainly did not agree. It would be a lie to say that every Black guy that walked into the club made a bee-line for her but enough of them did and they were VERY appreciative of her body and her skills.

It was even better, of course, if the customer was like this one. He really was a beautiful young man. Very tall, very dark and very handsome. A face which showed his African ancestry but also had wonderfully regular features. There was a symmetry to him that she could gaze at all day and when she looked into those eyes of his... They were dark brown pools of lust for her and they could just about make her go weak at the knees - not exactly convenient when you were dancing for someone! What added a little spice was his age. The guys on the door would have carded him so he must have been 21 but he really looked a couple of years younger, her daughter's age. It was deliciously wicked to be dancing pretty much naked before this young man and feeling the heat of his breath on her.

She looked down into his face again and he seemed to sense it. He tore his eyes away from her breasts and looked up. Their eyes met and she felt a thrill of electricity go through her. This beautiful young man wanted her and he wanted her bad. She felt like singing from the roof-tops in joy at her newly-found sexual power but instead she did something a little more practical. She leaned forward that inch or two and momentarily pushed his face in between her breasts.

When she let him come up for air she gave him a sweet smile. "I'm not supposed to do that out here but it just seemed right with you." He gave a little nod and she saw his tongue run over his upper lip. Did he believe her or did he just feel it was something she said to all her customers?

He had come into the club with five or six of his friends. Part of a birthday celebration perhaps? Anyway he'd seen her and pretty much immediately honed in on her to give him a lap-dance in the champagne room. He hadn't even seemed to look at any of the other dancers - he had been very clear that what he wanted was her. Maybe he just had a thing for white women - she was the only white dancer there that night - but it did her ego no harm at all.

"You like..." she breathed at him. He didn't answer but then he didn't need to. She could feel the hard bulge in his pants. It was clear that he was really enjoying the show. She straddled him and then turned round and pushed her butt back towards him. She gave her rear end a wiggle and then playfully looked back over her shoulder at him. His eyes were like saucers and she knew his whole attention was fixed on her every move. She gave a last extra deep grind and heard him give a little gasp.

At that moment she knew that she had the feminine power to make this strong handsome young man cum in his pants. The knowledge sent a warm pulse of satisfaction surging through her body but she was also quite sure that she didn't want to humiliate him. She turned back to lock eyes with him and placed her small white hands on his broad strong chest. She leaned forward and kissed him. "Next time," she said, 'we can go to a private room and I can finish our dance."

The young man seemed to like that idea. She had an idea that she'd be seeing him again. It was the hustle, her boss would say, but for Georgia sometimes the hustle could be a positive pleasure!

***

It hadn't been long ago that Georgia had felt that her life was just drifting away. The years had ticked by until she had found herself divorced and with her only daughter leaving the 'nest'. She was only 36 but she had been a wife and then a soccer mom for so long that she had almost ceased to think of herself as a sexual being. Being a mom and starting her career from scratch had taken all her time and energy. With her marriage ended and her daughter moved away that was no longer the case. She had found 'the game' and her Master and her life had changed out of all recognition.

She had gone into this all worrying that maybe she wouldn't be considered sexy enough. It hadn't turned out that way. She had found that she could turn plenty of heads and, even better, she could attract plenty of the guys she found most sexy - Black men. That had been another revelation for her.

She knew that her Master had arranged things for her. He had guided her into situations where she came up against a lot of Black men and where those men had the chance to demonstrate how hot they thought she was. It might be a ten-spot tucked into her garter or a more intimate tribute but she was confident now that plenty of men wanted her. As a little bonus the dancing turned out to be better than any gym membership for keeping you in shape!

What had surprised her most had been the money. She was political enough to follow Jewel's example in putting double into the kitty for the non-dancing staff - it certainly didn't hurt to keep them and the other dancers on side - but, even after Hoss had took his cut, she was still taking home a few hundred dollars a night minimum. Hoss had taken her to 'guest' at other clubs a couple of times and once she'd come home with a comfortable four figures. She knew that she was taking home more than any other dancer at the Mint. Hoss had explained it real simply, "You a cracka ho who don't look like a crack ho. Any brotha with a hankering for white meat gonna pay plenty to get up close and personal with that fine pink pussy of yours."

Which was all well and great but she remembered Shonna's bitching about Jewel and worried that she might be resented in the same way. It turned out not to be much of a problem. Firstly, now her dead-beat boyfriend was out of the way Shonna had suddenly found that she was much better off financially speaking, well in every way of speaking in fact. Secondly, Shonna bitched about everything and Georgia learned to be able to tell when she was really pissed off from when she was just Shonna being Shonna.

She also figured that she had profited from Jewel's absence. The girl had gone to do her two months working for Cassius. Aisha had heard that she was dancing at his clubs but she and the other wiser heads just pointed out that it might always start that way working for Cassius but it never ended there. Georgia couldn't explain it but she had always felt a sort of connection with Jewel, someone she had never met. Perhaps it was because they were the only two white girls that had been working Hoss' club since Georgia had started there. It didn't stop her getting jealous when Jewel's merits and skills were constantly praised to the skies but she felt concern for the girl. She'd heard too many stories about Cassius - too many warnings about him and the 'meat market' clubs over in H-Town.

Only after three weeks - when Aisha's contacts reported Jewel still feature dancing at Cassius' higher-end clubs - did Georgia feel she could stop worrying about the other dancer. It seemed the dire warnings might have been rather exaggerated. How unlike the dancers to over-dramatise something! Besides Jewel had to take her own decisions and make her own way in life. It wasn't as if Georgia was her mom or something...

***

At times it seemed almost surreal this shadow life that Georgia was leading. If it could even be called a shadow life. With the extra shifts that the long summer vacation allowed sometimes her dancing and other activities seemed to be her real life and the respectable school administrator role just a part she had been playing.

There were still some school duties through the Summer of course. She had attended a two-day seminar in New York on 'educational processes and social mobility in modern America.' All very worthwhile but really an opportunity for a lot of school administrators to get together and swap best practice.

The hotel had been jam-packed with attendees - some men but mostly women aged from their thirties to their sixties. It was like looking into her future at every turn! Not that they weren't generally a good bunch but their lives ran down certain rails and Georgia now knew that it didn't have to be that way for her. It might not even be her choice. It only took one parent or school board member to see her in an inappropriate role and recognise her as Mrs Johnson, the school administrator, and the brown stuff would hit the fan and no mistake. It was weird but that fear of discovery and disgrace only added to the excitement of her new life. She knew how race car drivers and mountain climbers must feel - one false move away from potential disaster. It kept the blood flowing and the senses heightened - it kept her feeling alive. It separated her and distinguished her from the hundreds of other women here with their oh-so-similar outfits and their oh-so-similar hair-styles and their oh-so-similar smiles.

On the second day, however, she had a bit of a shock. In a late addition to the program a Mr Taylor had come to give a presentation on the work he was doing in some of the less salubrious regions of the Capital. He was a dark-skinned man in his fifties in a perfectly-tailored Italian suit. From the moment he began speaking he captured the room. Call it charisma, call it performance skills, call it the power of his message. Whatever it was Taylor had them hanging on his every word.

After his presentation as they all took a break she suddenly realised that Taylor was stood next to her. An even bigger surprise came when he addressed her by name, "Well now Georgia - since you didn't respond to my letter I'm going to have to give you this in person." He flourished a gold fountain pen and then handed her his card. "I've added my private direct number. I hand-pick my staff for their talent and their skills. I also select them as able to accept and embrace my Foundation's modus operandi. In return we are very supportive of our people - materially and in terms of giving them the freedom to express themselves. I suspect our skills and needs dove-tail rather perfectly. When you are ready give me a call on that number."

Then he was gone to continue a master-class of working the room but though she watched closely Georgia didn't see him giving out any more cards.

Another Night in Another Club

Cassius watched the girl dancing up on stage. He was pleased with her - the feedback from his other venues had been positive regarding both her performance and her attitude. He'd never been in doubt that her looks would win approval. She was exceptionally pleasing on the eye. Her long blonde hair was flowing freely as she strutted across the stage showing herself to his clientele.

This was his most high-end club but they all had a similar two stage set-up. Cassius saw that the bigger crowd was watching Diamond. That made sense. Most Black men preferred to watch a Black dancer and Diamond was a mistress of working the crowd. The girl he was watching, the new white girl, wasn't doing so bad though - she had plenty of men gathered around her stage and there was plenty of green on show. The crowd watching her were following her every move with hungry attention. Long experience told Cassius that Diamond was raking in a shit-load of singles but the girl he was watching, Jewel, would be drawing tens and even a Benjamin or two.

Well, why not? She was a beautiful girl. She could be working the high-end clubs anywhere in the country if the money was her main incentive. Instead she'd come here to work for him. She was flaunting her body before his audiences in his clubs in this city. That told you a lot about Jewel and what she was looking for.

Cassius' clubs catered to a very African-American demographic, that was inevitable given their location in H-Town, but a few dancers from other races only added to the flavour. This one certainly did. Most of his girls fitted a certain template. They were nearly all Black or Hispanic and were compact powerful women with the curves that his audiences loved.

The girl he was watching was a little taller than his average dancer. She had a dancer's legs - and they looked damned good - but otherwise she lacked the muscularity of a lot of his other girls. She was relatively slim and agile and she must have had some schooling in dancing to judge by her routine. However, that wasn't the only thing she brought to the table. Considering her physique the girl was truly blessed. His experienced eye told him she was a 34E or maybe even 34EE and it was all the generous gift of Mother Nature. He had taken great pleasure in checking that out personally.

Most of his girls liked to cut to the chase. Why mess around when the men just wanted you to get naked and show off your titties and your big round butt. That's what made it rain. This one hadn't got a bad butt for a white girl but she was seriously out-gunned by the other girls at THIS club. So just standing and shaking her ass wouldn't cut it here for her and she was having to put on a bit more of a show if she was to draw the crowd's attention.

She was performing, yeah that was the word for it. It was a routine but he'd seen her dance enough to know that she was subtly adjusting her work to match the nature of her crowd and their reactions to her. Sometimes she worked the pole more - displaying surprising strength along with her athleticism. Sometimes she simply danced to the heavy thumping beat - almost taunting her viewers with her beauty and her body. Jewel was a woman who knew what she had and was real happy to flaunt it before hundreds of hungry male eyes. It all boiled down to one thing. Any man watching her knew that she would be a great fuck. That was the secret of Jewel's success as a dancer.

Cassius was happy to confirm that she was no fake. He ran the best clubs in the most wide-open city in the country - over the years he had enjoyed a LOT of dancer tail. It was part of what he did. Seducing girls into the business or luring dancers out from other clubs was all part of his skill-set. He knew his name carried a certain weight - even some of the less positive stories about him and his clubs only added a frisson of danger for some girls. Girls who desired strong powerful men like him - girls who got a thrill out of playing with fire. Girls like Jewel. Each night after she'd finished dancing he had taken her home and fucked her. He'd fucked plenty of girls who were masters of the craft - polished and professional in their skills at making a man satisfied. He'd also fucked plenty who loved to fuck but were fumbling and clumsy. Jewel was one of that much smaller number who combined the two positives. She loved giving him pleasure and she had the tools and the skills to do just that. Shit, he'd been surprised when he realised he'd been taking her home for more than three weeks.

Generally he enjoyed girls for a few nights and then moved them on. They'd dance his two high-end joints for a while and maybe become the squeeze of one of his associates. Otherwise, after a while, he'd move them on to his 'meat market' clubs or his other more 'specialist' operations. A man like Cassius couldn't afford to get too tied to any piece of pussy - no matter how fine. It surprised him that Jewel had pleased him so much. Generally he preferred African-American girls but hell no-one could say he was a prejudiced man. Premium pussy was premium pussy.

Again he surprised himself. This was the first time that he had thought of moving Jewel on - the fact that it had taken more than three weeks was damn near to being a record. In fact he could give one of his girls no greater tribute. At that moment he sensed someone behind him and momentarily tensed before he heard a well-known voice in his ear.

"This the one I been hearing about Cassius?" He felt a hand reach round and cup the bulge in the front of his pants. "Hmmnnn, yes, this must be the one. How long she been here and she still getting you like this. Seems you might be getting ready to settle down and leave us..."

He smiled and turned to meet her mocking amber eyes. It was Kali, of course, no-one but Kali ever got to play around with Cassius like that. He'd had one little club when he'd first met her. Kali's dancing was one reason his enterprise had taken off. Not just because she was an amazing dancer but because she had encouraged other good dancers to work for him. She'd been going through college while she danced and one day she'd come to him and told him she'd enlisted as an army medic. It had been a blow to him. In a business where dancers could be very short-term and expendable that was real rare. She'd just laughed at him, "You think girls won't come and dance for you..."

She'd been right of course. He'd spent years honing his skills of recruitment, persuasion and management. When he'd seen Kali next it was five years later. She'd walked into his club and demanded to see him. Even back then people didn't do that - you asked for an appointment and then Cassius decided if you were worth seeing. There had been something about her though. Guys who generally would've shown 'the crazy bitch' the door had instead come running to find him and it had only taken a glance at the monitors for him to know who it was and to go meet her.

She had changed some. There was a stern edge to her face that hadn't been there before. Her body had become harder and more athletic. The girl had most definitely become a woman and a woman to be reckoned with. She hadn't come to dance, she had come to make a business proposition. Cassius was real successful but there were markets he was not in a position to tap. Her offer was simple. If he invested in her she would set up her club and then pay him off with interest until she owned a controlling stake. Then Cassius could be a junior partner in her club and share in the profits. Cassius had agreed and expected her to take five years to pay him back. It had taken Kali 18 months.

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,225 Followers