All Comments on 'Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 09'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Siska100Siska100almost 4 years ago

This story keeps getting better and better with each Chapter. I can't wait to read more.

Dee_PurpleDee_Purplealmost 4 years ago
Another wonderful submission

This is an amazing chapter. Your ability to capture both the mental and physical aspects of sexual stimulation is incredible. The submission and obedience of the female characters is wonderful. Particularly because it is plausible. Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
whats with Levy

The stories are great, you could have spit them into georgie's journey and charli's journey. They are long if you read them all in a day lol. My main issue is the Levy character, why is he there, why is he so prominent & why is don't you do a series on him and his london and lago setup?

Lexie being bred by him i understand why Charli? All the Jessica stories had a flow to them that this does not seem to have, i'd have loved to see Kali take ownership of Charli and lexi's adventures in london or lagos. Keep up the great word though im totally addicted to these stories.

crimfolkcrimfolkalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Anonymous

That's fair enough - but I would point out that Levy has NOT bred Charli. Lex - now she is another matter. This visit was a continuation of his previous one - when he told her what would happen. I could have had Cassius fill the role rather than Levy - perhaps I should have - but I am saving him for another appearance. Levy and Cassius are the two 'bastards' among my male Black characters (plus the side-character the Playa). Our girls are pretty 'safe' with most of my Black male characters but with Levy or Cassius you shouldn't be so sure...

You don't think Kali has taken ownership iof Charli? Not exclusive ownership but then just like the men she is willing to share her white playthings with her friends.

Why don't I do a series featuring Levy? Well its funny you should ask that. Keep your eyes open and keep reading my stories...

Hope you keep reading and I appreciate the comments.

auhound49auhound49almost 4 years ago
What is in Lexs future?

I love the way you have set this up. I think Lex needs time in London and then Legos. I think at least one of your women needs to be turned out as a sex slave who is punished if she does not make quota, and ends up in an African brothel for the rest of her beeding life. Brothels can be damn sexy!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

Been Black Bred many times and have my family to prove it. Just like the Mens in here didnt care who the other Baby Daddy was they just wanted put there cock IN me and SHOOT ALL there Black SEED IN me and try to do me good each time I spread for them or bent over and let one up IN me.

I cant wait to read more this. Its wonderful and some is so like things I seen and done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
Challenge 5 has been submitted and Chalenge 6 is one-third complete so should follow by the end of the month if all goes well. Thanks for all the support and kind comments