Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 09

Story Info
Levy pays a visit and White girls are getting bred...
11.8k words
4.67
31.9k
25

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,232 Followers

Virtue and Its Rewards

Kali awoke in bed and rejoiced in the pleasures of life. She almost sensed as well as felt the body of the young woman with her. She leaned forward to kiss the girl's shoulder - felt the warmth of the firm young skin against her lips. The girl shifted a little in her half-sleep and gave a delicious little murmur.

What a find Charli had been. Such a performer - both publicly and privately. Kali recalled her the night before. She had been clad in black latex - her magnificent firm young breasts barely held in check, her long blonde hair flowing, her tall form statuesque. Such a contrast to the two white men whom she had led round the stage on leashes. Both pudgy and pink, one old enough to be her father, almost her grandfather. Her strength and poise and confidence contrasting so starkly with their shambling weakness and abject submission.

She had paddled their chubby white asses a fiercely blushing pink, had stepped on their prostrate bodies in her vicious heels, had put ice on their little pink erections to get them into a tight restrictive metal cage. She, in short, had put them in their place.

The audiences - both in person and online - LOVED her. She so obviously enjoyed her work. In fact there was really only one thing that she ever complained about. Those puny little pink pricks and their embarrassingly futile erections. Kali smiled to herself. She couldn't blame the 'men'. Charli was exceptional. Often their first glance would be enough to have the 'men' begin to 'show their appreciation' of her perfect body, her large but firm breasts.

That was Charli's greatest asset as a performer. She was the purest natural. She didn't need to act. She seemed genuinely outraged at the idea that a white boy would dare look at her sexually. A little unreasonable given that Charli was generally dressed provocatively if she was dressed at all. The poor white boys never stood a chance. Not least because most knew that they would be punished for it and that just made their little pink pricks want to grow all the more!

It was the natural way of things. Kali had little use for men, none at all sexually, but she knew that her young white lover did not share that fundamentalism. It was simply that Charli had a certain very defined taste in men.

Kali and Charli. The two names went together so well. Kali pondered, as she often did, how things might have been. She had been fortunate enough to meet the love of her life but then had lost her, with sudden and brutal immediacy. Even in that second of horror she had known that she could never love like that again. She reached a hand around Charli's body and gently fondled her breast. The girl squirmed a little and Kali kissed her neck tenderly. No, she would never have another love like that again. However, she could still enjoy delicious playthings like Charli.

The girl had been with her for a year now - had a reputation even among Kali's protégés and pupils. There weren't so many girls that had played a big part in getting their own mother Black bred! Kali had heard that story of course - even had it confirmed to her by Charli herself. Well, Kali had been around a long time, had been around certain people a long time...

Kali knew that Georgia, Charli's mom, was very definitely old enough and smart enough to have known just what she was doing. If the latent desire hadn't been there and hadn't been strong then no amount of suggestion could have got her to where she was now. Kali had no reason to doubt that Charli and that wild roommate of hers, Lex, had been behind setting Georgia off down that path. However, she very much doubted that it had originally been their idea. Someone had demonstrated to them the motive and the opportunity.

It really wasn't her problem who that might have been - she was merely curious. Everyone seemed happy to live with the story and the end result - an attractive white MILF with her first Black baby growing in her belly. Amazing how often it tended to turn out that way among white women that came into contact with certain Black men! Well no, not amazing at all. Very natural. In fact the most natural thing in the world.

Kali's hand strayed down to the firm flat stomach of her young white lover. Empty at the moment but full of potential. Kali had no use for men but didn't expect that to be true of everyone. She knew Charli had learned her old Master's lessons well. She also knew the girl was not a hypocrite. If she had helped send Georgia down that path then it was undoubtedly because she intended to follow it herself.

Kali kissed the girl's ear and then tickled it with her tongue. Charli murmured in half-protest. Kali smiled. This one truely was one of her favourite pets.

Virtue and its Rewards (again)

Georgia looked down at the rough Black hand as it stroked her round belly. There was no doubt about it. These men did love to see a White woman with a Black man's baby inside her. Which was just as well because there was absolutely no chance of hiding that fact by now. In the first few months she'd found herself horny as fuck. Her Master and baby daddy had kept her exclusive until there'd been no doubt about her baby-bump. After that things had got a bit wild!

In this last couple of months she had slowed down a lot. She hadn't got the stamina and her new body-shape cut down on the positions that could be enjoyed in comfort. That didn't mean she couldn't enjoy herself however.

She grasped the base of the coal-black shaft gently but firmly between her fingers. It was a really impressive one. Good meaty thickness and a solid eight inches. She'd seen enough of him with Ann to know that he knew how to use it as well. Should she be embarrassed that she couldn't quite remember his name? What the hell, he certainly didn't seem embarrassed. She saw him glance down to her swollen belly and then across at Dee. She felt his beautiful cock thicken and grow in her hand.

Georgia felt mischievous. She decided not to suck the man's cock - well not for a moment anyway. Instead she put her mouth up to his ear while her hand continued to stroke his growing cock.

"See my friend there - she's got a white husband at home..."

He didn't react much to that. Most of the white women at the club had some loser white boy waiting for them at home.

"...so we took a long time to persuade her to dump her pills..."

Oh - that got a reaction all right. His attention was focused real hard on Dee now. His cock was almost pulsing in Georgia's hand.

" ...and even longer to get her to come out when she's good and fertile. Now we just need a potent Black bull to take charge and give her what she needs."

He turned her head to look into her eyes - checking to see if she was serious. Georgia raised an eyebrow in a studied way. He smiled - he'd chosen to believe her. It was hotter that way.

There was a commotion across the room. His friend pulled out of Dee and moved quickly to cum heavily in strong spurts over her face and hair. Dee squealed in mock protest and moved to wipe a strong spurt of his cum from dangerously close to her right eye.

"Hey - watch out where you're shooting," she giggled. Then she went silent as she felt her legs grasped in strong fingers and the head of a hard Black cock nuzzling her cunt.

"Won't need to worry about that with me bitch." He moved his heavy dark body forward and then began a steady stroke in and out of Dee's body. "I'll be putting it where it counts."

Georgia watched on in satisfaction. A lot of the Black guys just liked fucking white women, especially hot wives. However, there were plenty more who had that ultimate desire - to knock up a white woman, preferably send her home to her white boy husband with her belly full of the proof of his inability to satisfy her needs. This man was most definitely one of them. She'd have to get his details. Her Master could point him in the direction of a lot of just that sort of action.

"You Black-owned bitch?"

"Yes," Dee's voice was breathy, she was feeling the weight and powerful intent of his strokes into her. "I'm a Black-owned white ho."

He chuckled, he liked that. Then he got that heavy rolling stroke going again - made the woman under him moan her satisfaction.

"You Black-only bitch?"

Dee didn't answer him - just wrapped her arms around his muscular back as if to pull him deeper into her. It didn't work - he wanted her full attention, wanted her to get the message. He paused in his stroke and drew a whimper of annoyance from her.

"Tell me bitch - you Black-only?"

"Except for my husband." She said it low, knowing it wouldn't be an acceptable answer for a man like this.

"Ain't you Shaka's bitch?" His finger touched the gaudy hoop-ring that hung from her ear. "Ain't he told you to cut your cracka boy off yet? So's we can get you Black-owned for real."

Of course Shaka had. Dee hadn't had sex with her husband for months now. When he had expressed any interest she had feigned a head-ache or given him a quick hand-job. Frankly it had been no sacrifice - for her at least. However, she knew what was expected of her.

"I'll do it if you'll fuck me - prove to me that no white boy can fuck me like a real Black Bull can."

She saw his smile and the glint in his eye. He liked that. "Not just gonna fuck you bitch - gonna breed you. Make you like your friend over there."

Dee's eyes went to Georgia, to the baby in Georgia's belly. The two women's eyes met. They were all in the zone now. Even the third of the Black friends, the one who'd been fucking Ann doggy-style in the ass, had stopped with his hands still grasping the white woman's hips. Then he began a long low stroke as the two of them watched Dee and her bull.

The third man had slumped down alongside Georgia. She almost automatically used her mouth to clean his seed and Dee's pussy juices from his cock. She felt his fingers gently run through her blonde hair as she worked.

"You sure that's a little nigga you got in there?"

She looked up at him and nodded.

"Looks like Odell is gonna do the same for your friend there."

Odell was certainly doing his level best. He was kneeling on the bed and powering his hard Black cock in and out of Dee's defenceless white pussy. Beads of sweat stood out on his dark forehead and then ran down his face as he worked on, his face intent and determined. A magnificent ebony warrior determined to claim his prize.

"Tell me what you want bitch."

"Fuck me, fuck me harder."

"Yeah - gonna fuck this pussy, make it Black-only. Like all premium pussy should be."

"That's right - make it yours, make it yours..."

He slowed up and concentrated on pushing deep and rolling his hips with every stroke. Dee looked up into his intent face. Her eyes were shining with lust, her lips slightly parted, her mind processing the sensations from his Big Black Cock pushing deep inside her and his strong Black hands holding her.

"You want me to make that pussy sing bitch?"

She didn't reply, she just kept looking up into his hard, almost cruel, face. He knew he had her now and she knew he had her too.

"You know what you needs to be doing don't you. You needs to stop talking about being Black-owned until you can show the proof."

Again there was no reply but once more he saw Dee's eyes flicker across towards Georgia.

He laughed a deep rumble of a laugh. "Yeah - you acting all innocent little teacher-lady but you already learned that lesson ain't ya. What you need to be doing?"

Dee swallowed and opened her mouth but no words seemed to come.

"Georgia - tell her."

"You need to be bred Dee. You need to put that rich potent Black seed to work and make a baby."

"What about your other friend, Ann, what she say?"

Ann was on her hands and knees - maintaining the position where a minute earlier she'd taken a heavy load of African seed deep in her ass. She knew how her Black men loved to see the results of their hard work. Her pale butt showed two distinct pink hand marks where he had gripped her.

"Dee saw me take my pregnancy test last week - she knows what I think."

"Tell her - just so's we all know."

"If we want all that the Black man can give us then we need to be ready to be their baby-mommas. Just like me and Georgia are for Izeye."

The man behind Ann playfully swatted her already pink ass cheek. "You a bad bitch - trying to get yo' friend knocked up."

"She needs to be, she needs to know what it's all about. Needs to feel that rush when your Black man seeds you, puts his baby in you."

"Damn," chuckled Odell. "Seems we got two well-trained bitches here and one who been flunking the class. So teacher-girl, what's the lesson for today?" He patted the skin just above Dee's pussy with his big Black paw of a hand. "Who this belong to?"

"Black men," Dee seemed to have got her voice back.

"What we do to it?"

"You fuck it, you fuck it hard." She obviously was desperate for him to resume doing just that.

"And why we doing that?"

Silence.

"Tell me - why we doing that?"

"To make me pregnant."

"Yeah, that's right. To knock you up, to put a Black baby in you, to breed you black. To make sure there ain't no going back. That's what its all about. Making that commitment - showing that commitment like Georgia is over there and like your other friend will be soon. You going to do it?"

They could all see the battle raging in Dee's soul. The knowledge of how dangerous it was for her. The temptation of how hot this masterful Black man made her feel. She'd appreciated that Shaka had let her come to a decision in her own time but a strong handsome man demanding it of her was doubly dangerous, doubly arousing, for a woman like her.

"Yes."

Odell moved the thick tip of his cock back up against the entrance of Dee's pussy. He tapped her with it gently as if demanding admission.

"Didn't quite hear that - gotta speak up in class teacher-lady."

"Yeeessss," it was almost a growl, between gritted teeth.

He tapped her once more with that dangerously addictive Black weapon. "Once this goes in I ain't taking it out till I've coated them eggs. You got that ain't you."

He knew he had her - he'd seen that look in a woman's eyes before. Now he was just having a little fun.

"Stop talking and fuck me, please..."

Well it was only polite to do what a classy lady like Dee requested. He pushed his Big Black Cock home into warm wet pussy and began to fuck her with real intent.

No more words.

No more questions.

No more BS.

His strong arms held him above her as he looked down into her face. He was fucking her hard but seemingly effortlessly. He was a beautiful athletic man claiming her for his own. She looked up into the calm confident set of his face and felt her body begin to melt. Felt the wave of desire rushing through her - felt her breathing change into fierce sharp pants of lust and desire. She gasped and held onto him, knew that it was out of her hands now. This man wanted her and was going to take what he wanted.

She shuddered and moaned, her hands gripping his body tightly. She saw his mouth tighten a little and knew what would happen. He gave another three powerful thrusts and then grunted. He kept going with slower deep thrusts. She knew what he was doing. He was milking every drop of his cum into her and then pushing it just as deep as he could. He was trying to make sure of her - to send her home with his baby in her.

She felt her breath coming in great shuddering gasps. Knew that he couldn't know if she was fertile and unprotected or not. He'd just made sure that if the opportunity had been there he had taken it. He had bred her.

She made to move but a big Black hand gently held her in place.

"You just stay there - make sure that seed gets where it needs to be. Gonna be keeping my eye on you teacher-lady. Georgia there will be telling Shaka what happened here tonight. Now you ready to be bred I'm guessing Shaka will get the job done real soon. If he don't then after a while I'm going to have to take charge. Take you back to my crib and keep you there till you showing you Black bred for real. No more free rides teacher-lady. Time we got you Black-owned for sure."

No struggle, no denial, no protest. The Black man had spoken and had demanded his prize. Dee would have to give herself fully or return to her old dull life, to her husband.

There could be only one possible decision.

The Ritual of Ownership

Kali had been looking forward to this moment for a long time. In designing these little shows it helped to have that spark of inspiration. That certain something that produced the magic.

For most of the audience today it didn't really take too much to work out what that certain something was. Fertile white pussy. You didn't really have to gild that particular lily too much but Kali was a professional and for a co-production with Mr Taylor, going to all his thousands of influential patrons and donors, she wanted to put on a real spectacular.

She strode out to the centre of her stage and struck the floor with her stave as a signal for the show to begin. The live audience were mixed both in gender and in race. Only one group was noticeably absent from the live audience, white males. That would be more than made up for by the number viewing the live-streams either now or in archive. White men would pay handsomely for the chance to view something like this, something authentic.

The stars of the show both entered the stage hooded and cloaked. Anonymous. Flanked on each side by Kali's female African-American assistants. The hoods and cloaks were deep scarlet, like blood. One hooded figure was only a couple of inches short of six feet, the other only marginally shorter. The shapes of their bodies were mostly hidden by the folds of their cloaks but not entirely. No-one viewing them could doubt for one moment that they were female. They were effectively blind, only able to see the ground before their feet - each was guided by the young Black woman holding their arm.

As they entered the stage its empty edges steadily filled. Men. Dark men with shining eyes and strong white teeth. Tongues running over lips. Silent and waiting for the show to unfold.

Kali made a gesture and then withdrew a little. A new Master of Ceremonies stood forward to take her place for the evening. Black jacket and pants, a black muscle-shirt and heavy gold jewellery around his neck. His face was that deep almost purple-black that showed West African ancestry. His expression was one of calm satisfaction. It was a hard face, not made any more handsome by the long knife-scar on one side, a face from the streets. He commanded respect and one glance told anyone with eyes that anything he wanted that wasn't given would be taken.

The man took the centre of the stage - as seemed natural. He snapped his fingers - the noise unnaturally loud in a room so packed and so hushed. The two hooded figures were pushed forward to just in front of the man and then a strong insistent female hand was placed on each of the hooded women's shoulders.

They obeyed the unspoken instruction and each sank to their knees, still hooded and effectively blind. The man before them gestured to Kali's assistants and the two Black women withdrew.

Now there was just the big Black man with the two smaller figures kneeling before him. Then the great space of the stage before the ring of watching men and beyond them the seated audience of men and women. Beyond even them were the cameras, recording every moment and streaming it out across the world.

The man put his hands behind his back and slowly circled the two kneeling figures. The robes and hoods twitched a little as the hidden women moved. Trying to sense the presence that was examining them so intently. Such small movements but they were eloquent of the excitement hidden under those folds of scarlet material.

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,232 Followers