Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man finally came to a halt. He rested a big dark hand on the head of one of the hooded figures. Strong fingers clenched a little and took a handful of the material. He grasped and gently pulled. The soft material slowly slid off the woman's head and finally left her revealed. Long blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin. Young and beautiful. A face well known to any of Kali's members and patrons. Her eyes blinked against the sudden light of the room. She looked up and saw the man. She gasped. Now the man smiled - a smile of triumph.

He repeated the process for the second hooded figure. Another beautiful young white girl - similar in many ways to the first. They could almost have been sisters, almost.

Each girl was naked save for a leather collar and an attached leash. They each knelt with their hands holding the ends of their leash in front of them. Behind them was their long blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail.

Each girl had gasped a little when her hood had been removed - when she had seen the man. They knew him and they knew that he had unfinished business with them.

He paced slowly around the two young women like a big cat patrolling his territory. The girls each tried to keep him in vision as he moved. However, in maintaining their position they lost sight of him as he passed behind them. Then they turned their heads and waited for him to come back into vision.

He finally came to a halt in front of them, standing with his legs apart. He waited a few seconds and then pointed each fore-finger at the floor a foot or so in front of him. The girls immediately shuffled forward until they had taken the positions indicated. They stared up into his face, stern and dark.

He reached forward and took the ends of each leash that were still being proffered to him. He gave one sharp tug on each and then unclipped them from the girls' collars.

The man walked up to the slightly taller of the girls as she knelt there. Her blue eyes gazed up at him, fixed on following his every move. A rough Black finger traced a pattern on the smooth pale skin of her cheek. The girl gave a little involuntary shiver. The man smiled, a bleak smile. He knew he had her if he so desired, today tomorrow or any day in the future.

"So you are one of Kali's assets. Been making good coin for her I hear." He reached into a top pocket of his jacket and pulled out a card advertising flyer. "The face of this fine establishment."

Every one there and everyone watching knew the image on that card. Charli on her hands and knees looking playfully into the camera with an admission ticket to the club in her mouth. Collared and with a dog leash hanging down to the floor between her hands. In the image she was naked or at least topless. The rings of her nipple piercings were visible. Her long blonde hair hung in two braided pigtails in either side of her face. Her strong white teeth held the ticket, her almost impossibly blue eyes connected with the viewer.

"Just that Kali can't give you everything you need. Others of us can - and we can put those newly learned talents of yours to work too. For today, though, you will be assisting. In time - when we decide the time is right - you'll be the star of the show."

He moved a couple of strides to the other girl. She stared up at him in a mixture of anxiety and anticipation. She knew what was coming.

"You know me don't ya oyibo."

The girl nodded.

"C'mon then."

"You're ... Levy."

"What did I say last time we met?"

"You said - you were going to breed me."

"Nah - that's not what I said. Any pretty white girl like you should be Black bred - that's just natural. The alpha male, the Black male, seeding you and putting his baby in his belly. That's just what you for - nothing strange about that. What else did I say?"

"That if I wasn't bred you'd take me with you next time."

"Ah," now Levy did allow himself a smile, "I did say that didn't I. Stand up girl."

The girl got to her feet and stood in front of him, her quick breathing showing her excitement.

"Now then - this one is called Lex. Been keeping a track of her myself. Quite a few clips of you getting bred out there. But..." He reached a hand out to her flat stomach. "...something doesn't add up."

He snapped his fingers and one of Kali's assistants strode onto the stage and handed him a bowl and a box. He unsealed the box and produced a small device.

"You know what this is."

The girl nodded.

"Yeah, just to make sure we all being honest here. Just to make sure we all know where we stand. You know how to use it?"

The girl nodded again.

"Get to it then. But best not be stringing me along again. If it turns out you ain't ready tonight then I'll be taking you both back to London with me tomorrow. So you sure you want to take that test?"

He'd seen Charli's head turn to look intently at her friend. She knew the score. She knew what going back with Levy to Levy's home turf would mean. For Levy ownership of his women wasn't a 'lifestyle' thing. Levy didn't play games.

There was risk here. The human body was not a machine. They were pretty sure that they had chosen the right date but what if they were wrong, what if Lex's cycle was a little irregular this month.

Lex didn't hesitate. She had been waiting for his day since her graduation. She was confident that she knew what the result would be.

Levy left her to it. He moved back to Charli and carefully placed a finger under the point of her chin to tilt her head upwards. Her eyes were wide as they stared directly into his. The connection was made and held for several seconds, the whole club silent. Charli looked into those eyes, deep and dark. They seemed to be searching every inch of her consciousness, judging her, testing her. Her mouth quivered a little but she did her best to stand up to him, to his pure physical and psychological presence.

Finally he smiled. It seemed she had passed the test. Of course it wasn't necessarily a good thing to pass a test with some men. Being on Levy's radar could have consequences in the future...

He moved behind her, deceptively quick for a man of his size. She felt his finger on the small of her back - where her Master's tattoo stood out against her pale skin. She seemed instantly to know what he wanted and moved her hands back behind her back. One of his big hands easily held both of hers in place there. His grip was gentle - there was no force or pain. There didn't have to be. She had put herself into his hands.

His other hand came round and touched the top of her thighs. Again she didn't need to think about it - she seemed to automatically know what to do. She moved her legs apart and allowed him access to her pussy. His hand cupped her there and his fingers began to work. She gasped. He had found her already receptive - took advantage of it. His fingers began moving faster and faster. Unseen cameras zoomed in to catch Charli's face - the way she was biting her lip. To cry out would have been a release and she didn't want a release - not yet.

He was only a few inches taller than her but he was broad and massive compared to her slim frame. He leaned back a little and exerted more pressure with his hand. The girl was lifted off her feet - her legs moving a little as they sought the security of the ground again. He held her there with a hand that worked fast and hard on her clit. It was almost effortless but obviously extremely effective. Charli's face was red and her whole body began to move in his grip. Finally she screamed - the camera caught liquid spraying from between her legs.

Levy allowed her to drop back onto her feet and then eased her back onto her knees. He held his hand, wet with her juices, out to her as if offering a treat to a pet. Charli began carefully, gently, licking his fingers.

Levy turned back to Lex - the other girl had been an amusement for a few moments. Lex was the main focus of his attention for tonight if all went as planned. He held out his hand to her and then received and studied the OV test. He nodded his satisfaction. He held out the test for the camera to pick up the result. A murmur rose from the audience - the show could go ahead as intended.

What It's All About

Levy moved across and hooked a finger into Charli's collar before moving her across to in front of her roommate. He hadn't spoken in several minutes - he seemed almost to control them by pure force of will. Charli, still on her knees, arched her neck up and began licking and teasing her friend's pussy with her tongue.

Kali looked on with a little more interest now. She'd often wondered about the two of them, Charli had become quite an expert in the fine art of pleasing another woman with her mouth and tongue. Kali took a pride in that. It was Lex's reaction that fascinated Kali now. Her face wasn't hiding her emotions. A mixture of desire and shock all overlaid by the most refined essence of pleasure. It seemed the two of them hadn't been lovers - at least not before tonight. Perhaps Lex's sexual adventurism hadn't extended to other women for some reason. Well, that was probably changing forever - among other things.

Levy had gone to the men at the edge of the stage and selected five. He handed each an object and called them out to where the girls were - still locked together, seeming almost oblivious of the audience watching them and the cameras recording their every move.

"On your feet," Levy's voice seemed unnaturally loud and he punctuated his order with a click of his fingers.

For the first time there was a momentary hesitation but then Charli stood up and stood beside her friend. She'd been enjoying herself but when Levy gave an instruction then his white bitches obeyed. She didn't really have to think about it - it was just the way it was and how she wanted it to be, how it needed to be.

"Keep looking out front at me." He gestured with a hand and the five men moved in.

Charli had been in situations like this before. The group of women or of Black men closing in on her and claiming every part of her. She felt the rush of desire through her body in anticipation. However, the men approaching her were all still fully clothed. She felt a hand touch her and hold her in position and then felt a ticklish sensation on her back. Another hand held her and she felt a similar sensation on her belly. She began to glance d...

"EYES FRONT," barked Levy and forced both girls' attentions to immediately snap back to him. "Not sure you two got what it takes to be one of my hos. Don't want to see them eyes wandering off mine till my brothas here have done."

It was difficult - fiendishly difficult. They wanted to look at what the men were doing - not that they didn't have a general idea. It was certainly horribly ticklish and Charli desperately wanted to giggle.

"DON'T MOVE."

Charli stiffened her back again and stood up straight. The hands and sensations had travelled all round her body, even down to her feet. They withdrew for a second and then a hand gently grasped her chin. She saw the marker pen coming and then felt it writing on her face. She swallowed hard, concentrated on keeping still for them. To please them and to please Levy and to please her Goddess and her Master who were both watching. She heard a gasp beside her and knew Lex was getting the same treatment.

Finally the men withdrew.

Levy laughed - a stern laugh. "Now you looking more like a couple of cracka thots should. Thanking you gentlemen for your work. Take a look hos."

The wording was mostly in big black capitals, just here and there drifting into the cursive.

Each looked at the other - reading the obscene messages written on their friend's body. Knowing the same was marking their own.

'BBC' down one arm and 'WHORE' on the other.

'NIGGA' across her chest and 'BABY' and 'FEEDERS' on her breasts.

An arrow up to her cleavage and another up her neck to her mouth, each with 'BLACK COCK HERE' written underneath.

On Lex's belly was written 'FERTILE CUMDUMP FOR NIGGAS' with an arrow pointing down to her bare pussy.

Down one leg, 'CRACKA HO FO NIGGAS ONLY'.

Down the other, 'CERTIFIED BLACK BRED' and then the date.

On the top of one foot was 'BBC' and on the other was 'SLUT'.

It was the face that was most blatant, most brutal. The stark Black script across Lex's pretty white features. 'BBC WHORE' on her forehead and 'NIGGA' on one cheek with 'OWNED' on the other.

Lex was staring at her just as Charli knew that she was staring at Lex. It was ugly and stark and powerful. She looked down at her body and saw many of the same things she had read on Lex. Except her own belly was marked with, 'NO CRACKAS' and 'THIS PUSSY FOR NIGGAS ONLY'.

"Show her yo' back." Levy was enjoying it, you could hear it in his voice.

Lex turned a little. There was her Master's tattoo. Below it was, 'ACCESS ALL NIGGAS' with an arrow down to her butt. 'BLACK BABY FACTORY' was written across her shoulders and the top of her back.

"Now show yo' friend." He was the ringmaster, the choreographer orchestrating their performance, what most decent white folk would have called their humiliation, their degradation.

"How you like it? Wanna go on?"

He wasn't asking about the design. He wasn't even really asking their opinion or their feelings. They knew what he wanted - what they needed to provide.

"Yes sir." The two girls answered in unison.

"Same on both yo' backs. Should be the same on every fine white woman. We can afford to be generous - leave the fugly ones for the crackas." He laughed a short dry mirthless laugh. "White girls like you was put on earth for the pleasure of the superior Black race. That's why you both need to be 'access all niggas.' Not just the young fit handsome ones - old and ugly niggas need their share of fine white pussy and booty too. They'll even pay for the privilege. Which is good - helps keep the likes of me in the lifestyle which we deserve. Plenty of rich white folks whose fortune goes back to selling Black flesh. I'm just evening up the score - and girls like you just doing your bit towards those long overdue reparations. Hearing this?"

"Yes sir."

"And that other one that's just saying what you was put on earth to be. Nature works that way. There's the prime male, the alpha male, the breeding male. Who's that?"

"The Black man."

Levy gave a little smile and nodded. "Thass right. Black man is stronger, faster, better in every way. Only purpose of a white boy is to take care of the frigid cracka bitches so their daughters can have a chance of finding out what it's really all about. Just like you have - and will."

"The finest of women is a beautiful Black sista - like your Goddess over there." He flashed a glance at Kali who gave him a knowing smile. Each recognised the other was a virtuoso in their craft. "But premium white girls - girls like you - can be fine enough to deserve the Black man's attention. You can have the privilege of serving the Black man's needs and providing him with his pleasures. You can be what you was put on earth to be - the Black man's ho, his slut, his bitch. One of a Black man's stable - there for his enjoyment and that of his friends and clients."

They were both looking at him now, their breathing shallow and fast. Their eyes fixed on him. Knowing what his words meant and accepting them. They both knew the lifestyle - knew it was not 'one size fits all.' However, Levy had a way of boiling it all down to the purest essentials. What lay beneath it all. It didn't surprise them - his reputation had gone before him. They knew he was very dangerous, that they could merely be moths to his flame. Like Cassius - a lot of his white girls couldn't take the raw intensity of being one of his hos. They burned out real quick. Got passed on down the line until they were stood on some street corner somewhere and even had to take white johns. Levy had connections in Lagos - the huge bustling African metropolis. There were busy brothels there where a white girl, any white girl, was a selling point - a bit of variety. Did Levy supply them, for a price - that had long been the rumour and he had never denied it. Apart from anything else it helped keep his bitches eager to please him, to make themselves indispensible. After a while with him their ink and other things meant they weren't going back to their old lives - even if they had wanted to.

"So premium white sluts get the privilege of serving the alpha male, the Black man. In return you serve him with no hesitation and no limitations. You got bodies and skills to please your Black men - you should be using them all and in every way. You can play at it or you can live it. Like the difference between a real playa and a white wanksta. Which way is it with you sluts - you playing at it or you want to live it?"

"To live it." The voices came back immediately and in unison. Levy felt his cock straining against his shorts. It just never got old - that was what kept him coming back. The moment they gave themselves up - put themselves in his hands even if only, at the moment, for tonight. In London he'd have had them both bred straight away. No question. Apparently the taller one was Kali's favourite plaything at the moment and she had studies Taylor didn't want interrupted. As if anything should come between her and her destiny, being a Black man's whore and raising Black men's children. But - he was still just a visitor here. These Americans didn't have the imagination.

Shit, he'd heard something else about Charli. If they were his he'd have had her, her mother and her aunt all being bred by any nigga with a hard dick until they was sure they'd got the job done. Then he'd have had them dancing together. Three white hos from the same family, all showing with a little nigga in their bellies, that would be quite something. Like he said - these Americans were lacking in showmanship. Except Kali of course and she knew that to get a good breeding show you called on a specialist.

"You living it then you get your fucking like it should be. Real fucking, raw fucking, full strength fucking. First rule - no white boys. You Black cock only. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

"Second rule - it's got to be bareback, skin to skin. Man wants to fuck pussy not some fuckin' rubber. Got it?"

"Yes sir."

"Third rule - you belong to the Black man so you don't deny him. Mouth, pussy, ass - he gets what he wants and when he wants. That's what you is for - everything else is secondary." He stared long and hard at Charli and saw color come to her cheeks. "Especially important. Since you white girls are lacking in booty the least you can do is give it up to every nigga wants to fuck you in the ass. So you keep yourself ready to please them. Again, it's what you fo'. Following this crackas?"

"Yes sir."

"Finally - and MOST importantly. The link between a Black man and his white ho is a sacred thing. Shouldn't be nothing come between them, not ever. Nothing keeping a white girl from showing and proving her devotion to her Black man. So if you got a white boy husband or boyfriend then you cage him till you can get him safely snipped. You be Black only anyway - and he is not an exception - but it's best to avoid any accidents. Because you belong to the Black man - mind, body and soul,. Every part of you and every potential of you. Which is why you stop taking or using any form of birth control. If your Owner feels it appropriate he may let you use a diaphragm from time to time. But you don't even think about it without his clear WRITTEN permission, you got that."

"Yes sir."

Levy paused and looked them each up and down. "You won't need to be worrying about that for a while. You both over-due proving your dedication to your Black owners. First thing I'd do with each of you is make sure you got your first Black baby and then, as soon as possible, get you started on your second. A little nigga in your arms and another growing in your belly. That's when you'll know you really Black-owned, you REALLY worthy to be called a Black man's bitch, one of his stable. That's how its gonna be ain't it?"