Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir." Just Lex's voice that time, Charli had glanced across at her friend. Then, just a second behind, Charli's voice echoed the response.

Levy nodded, his stern face relaxed a little into a smile. That was most satisfactory. Lex was here to breed - her response had been known. Charli was a little different - being held back. That little hesitation proved she was just what she had said. She wasn't playing at this, she had considered it and she wanted it. The seed had been planted in her mind just as soon it would be planted in Lex's womb. Both would grow to fruition - it was just a matter of time now.

Talking of which...

Levy held out his arms in a gesture of welcome. His fingers beckoned.

Again the girls just instinctively seemed to know what he wanted. Their bodies covered in the obscene writing they moved across to him and accepted his embrace. Then Lex began removing Levy's jacket as Charli dropped to her knees and untied his shoes. The girls were quiet with concentration and they carefully worked to remove his clothing - to prepare him for what they knew would come next.

Lex paused to run her fingers across his broad chest, to feel the hairs there and the muscle underneath. He was the essence of masculinity, powerful and strong. The genuine unalloyed alpha male and he was going to breed her tonight - as he had bred so many other girls before. Nothing had ever seemed so right. Her mouth met his and he tasted the sweetness of his prize.

Charli had left him naked below the waist save for his shorts. She moved to one side. She knew automatically that the last stage of his undressing had to be left to her friend, the star of the show. She felt a little pulse of jealousy. She did not resent her friend but she knew that she should be the center of attention, she should be the one taking that precious Black seed. If Levy did his job then she'd spend the next few months living close to Lex and her friend's body every day would demonstrate just how much better a job she was doing as the property of her Black men.

Lex finally eased off Levy's shorts. She reached out and slowly stroked the big Black cock which was already hard and standing up against his belly. He was ready for her. She put out her other hand to gently cradle the big balls hanging under that hard Black shaft. She felt their weight - knew that they were full of potent sperm and just what that sperm would probably do. It would burn her bridges and let all the world know just what she was. A lot of people, people from her own background, would not understand. They would just feel that she had proved the truth of those labels written on her by the men. They couldn't understand. But she did...

She looked up into the face of Levy and gave a hesitant smile. The Black man nodded again. It was settled between them. Lex moved forward and began to suck the hard Black cock.

Levy then glanced over his shoulder to Charli. "Get back there and help get me ready. If you're not ready to be bred then that's all the use you are."

Charli felt a flush of blood to her face. She moved round behind him and hesitated. He brought a hand down and tapped his butt cheek, then eased it marginally to one side. Suddenly she knew what he wanted and momentarily rebelled. How could he expect her to do that - especially after he had shamed her in front of...

She glanced up and saw him watching her over his shoulder, his gaze intent. He was happy enough, he had a pretty young white girl sucking on his dick. However, he was already setting up the next, seeking the next conquest. He was testing her.

And she wouldn't fail. She moved forward and used both hands to pull his butt cheeks apart just enough. She hesitated again and then plunged her face forward. She opened her mouth and explored with her tongue, hesitantly at first and then with more confidence. She had done something like this before but only with Kali and her girls and only fresh out of the shower. Levy was a big man and she didn't know how long it had been since he had cleaned himself. She was relieved to find that he was clean back there. There was just that faint musty taste - not unpleasant as such but enough to remind you that you were doing something that good girls most definitely did NOT do.

***

Jessica Lyons raised her eyebrows and shifted in her seat. Izeye had told her often enough how wild her niece was but it was still surprising to see how enthusiastically she was rimming Levy. Her man shifted in his seat too. She glanced across and saw Antwan was enjoying the show. Well, waste not want not! She reached across and undid the front of his pants before releasing that Black cock that she knew and loved so well. He deserved a treat - they'd only found out a couple of mornings ago that she was expecting her second Black baby and this one was definitely Antwan's. They'd taken care to ensure the fact - it'd been dangerously close to monogamy! She knew he'd soon be wanting to show her off to all his friends, wanting to share her with lots of them too. She cast another glance at the action on stage and then dropped her head into his lap to take his cock into her mouth. Watching her little slut of a niece was fun but pleasing her man was almost top of the list.

***

United States Senator Christian Clarke had no idea that his ex-wife Jessica was in the audience. He was seated in his home office watching the live feed from the show. His fist was plunging up and down his small but rock-hard white prick. He'd seen many such shows since his discovery that his ex-wife had 'jungle fever', since he had begun making contributions and doing 'favours' for Mr Taylor who provided the live feeds for events such as this. It had been best when he'd seen the monkeys degrading his ex-wife of course. He'd fantasised about Jess being Blacked for so long before it had really happened. He had lost her in the process of course but he HAD got to see her gang-banged and even knocked up. His cock throbbed almost painfully in his hand. The first time he'd seen her with her belly big with some old nigger's baby. Oh he'd cum quarts - or so it had felt at least. She didn't appear so often now but there was always fresh talent.

He'd almost shit his pants when he'd first seen Georgia. Then when he'd seen Charli! It just went to show that it had to be in the blood. That family's women just couldn't keep away from nigger cock. He groaned as he came into a wad of tissue he used to protect his computer and his work desk. He suddenly thought of his current wife and almost groaned again. The match had helped his political career, of course, but she was such a puritan. It was her neglect that had caused him to...

He heard a noise behind him and almost froze in terror. He was sure he had locked that door. When he turned it was only to see his valet, Jake. That explained it. Jake had a key of course and, anyway, Jake already knew all of his secrets.

Jake moved almost silently across to the desk. His eyes carefully took in the lewd display of interracial lust on the monitor.

"May I advise that in future you close the blinds sir. This material, while interesting, would not be appreciated by our voters back home." He spoke in a deep accented voice. No-one could be in any doubt that he came from the same deep South state that had sent Christian up to the Senate. His broad face, the colour of bronze, was calm. His eyes only glittered a little as he observed the scene on the monitor. Jake had never had much inclination towards that sort of thing.

"Oh yes, yes, thank you Jake." Senator Clarke had come to rely on his valet in so many ways. He couldn't do without him. He wouldn't dare even try. Jake knew where all the metaphorical bodies were buried, all the little secrets, personal and political. Any one of them would have had Christian Clarke's adoring God-fearing salt-of-the-earth white American support base assembling in pitchfork-wielding mobs to hunt him down.

Thinking of which...

"Is that all of the work finished for today Jake?" His cheeks flushed a little and not just because he was well aware that he'd spent most of the afternoon jacking off to the show still silently playing on his monitor. No, not just because of that.

Jake smiled. He placed the sheaf of papers he was holding on the desk and stood with his hands on his hips. Some folk wondered how he could be a servant to such a hypocritical racist stuck-up pompous asshole as Christian Clarke. However, he knew a different side to the US Senator. Just as he knew the secret meaning to that last question his supposed boss had asked.

"There is one more thing you have to do. While you're getting busy with it I'll let you know what Mr Taylor has planned for the next session."

US Senator Clarke dropped to his knees in front of his African-American valet and began to undo the man's pants. His mouth was already watering. This was his most favourite time of any day.

***

Life was good. Levy's fingers were in the inviting tangle of Lex's blonde hair as he pushed her head down onto his big Black cock. He stood like a Nubian God with both the white girls working hard to please him. His ebony shaft pointed to the heavens, ready and prepared. All was as it should be.

He exerted the slightest pressure and Lex gamely pushed her head as far down that thick shaft as she could. She was doing well, trying hard to be a worthy sexual partner of his. He relished the sensations. He had fucked a lot of little oyibos and that wasn't new for him. What got his blood flowing every time was their enthusiasm. Their eagerness to please him. Their realisation of their true place in the natural order - their appropriate role as the property of the superior Black man. Be that as a plaything, a whore or a baby momma. Be that as all three at once or in sequence. When they understood that and enthusiastically accepted it - when he saw it in their eyes - that was what made a man like Levy's Big Black Cock hard and ready.

Lex was still working on his cock and he decided it was time to move the program on. He eased back. withdrawing his cock from her mouth. She knelt in front on him looking up at him. She was panting, gasping for breath. Her eyes were wide and her cheeks flushed. She was ready.

He reached down and grasped her chin, holding her mouth open. Then he leaned over and spat into her mouth. Even as he did it he felt the other girl use his new position to force her tongue deeper into his ass. He knew lots of men would pay very good money to have a beautiful white whore like her do that. Be a shame to waste such talent - but that was an issue for another day.

He stood straight and Lex followed him up, getting back to her feet. He finally turned and signalled Charli to stand too. She stood, looking almost annoyed at having to stop licking his ass. Again his mind registered the fact, filed it away for potential future pleasure and/or profit. A girl that looked like that and was seriously freaky with it. The definition of unfinished business.

He turned Lex and held her arm as he tapped her legs. She moved them apart and he decided not to waste any more time. He bent his knees, lined up his cock and then pushed it home. Her pussy was very wet and very good. He moved his second hand so that now he had a grip on both her arms. She wasn't going anywhere and she knew it. He began long slow strokes to push his cock deeper inside her. He wasn't going to be cutting any corners with this one. Lex needed his seed just as deep as it would go so she could put it to work like she should.

He heard the girl gasp as he worked his cock into her. Nine inches of premium African baby-maker. He'd heard the arguments before. Was it better to have a big cock or to really know how to use it? Well, he had both and it was time to take little Lex on a wild ride.

He kept his grip tight on one arm but moved his other hand up to her neck. His big fingers half-encircled the bottom of her throat. It wasn't enough to impact on her ability to breath but she could feel it there. Just another demonstration of his ownership. Just another sign that she was his to use just as he wished and desired.

Lex was gasping in time with every hard stroke of that beautiful big Black cock into her little white cunt. Her eyes were shining and her cheeks flushed with excitement and lust. Charli had moved round and took her friends hands, gazing deeply into her blue eyes. She wasn't even sure that Lex knew she was there. Her friend seemed taken away into another world by what Levy was doing to her. That might be just what was happening. Lex was being taken away to the world of potent Black bulls and the beautiful White women privileged enough to bear their children. It was a one-way trip and once you took it you were separate from all the other white girls and women. Soiled, ruined, degraded - that was what most of white society would say. She and Lex knew better. It was a privilege. You only had to look into Lex's eyes now to know that, without any doubts or qualifications. It WAS a privilege and it was a privilege that Charli desperately wanted to prove herself worthy of too.

She knew what she wanted to do and she saw her opportunity. Lex's patrician little chin dropped a little as she gasped for breath. Charli pushed forward and locked her mouth onto her friend's. She pushed her tongue into Lex's mouth and after a moment felt her friend's tongue respond. They kissed deeply with the force of each of Levy's powerful thrusts transmitting itself through each of their bodies.

Beads of perspiration began to show on Levy's dark forehead. He'd fucked and bred a lot of oyibos but this one was just a little special. The build-up, the audience, the fact she and her friend were so into it. It all gave a man inspiration, helped him fuck just that little bit better. He'd been thinking of turning the bitch over to a few men from the crowd to make sure she got plenty of seed. Now he'd decided differently. He clicked his fingers at one of Kali's assistants and then whispered in the girls ear. She dashed off to make the arrangements. No, they'd do things a little different and then he'd take Lex to his room for the night and the morning before his flight left. He wanted to know that this one was carrying the best Black seed, HIS Black seed.

"Lie down," he growled at Charli. The girl obeyed immediately, another good sign. She lay on the mattress on the floor expecting Levy to fuck her too. Instead he lay Lex on top of her. Then he knelt between the girls' legs and pushed his big cock back home into Lex's hungry white cunt. Charli realised he was just using her to give Lex that little bit of extra height so he could fuck her more easily. It was so exploitative, so abusive. She was just a tool to make sure he knocked her friend up. But she could still feel those powerful thrusts into her friend's body, still knew that any one of them could trigger him to cum into her and make Lex Black-owned, or at least most of the way there, She wrapped her arms round her friend's hot sweating body. Her fingers found Lex's breasts and teased her hard nipples. She felt her friend gasping, knew she was close to a major orgasm. At that moment she knew the truth. She wasn't being used to help get Lex knocked up she was being given the privilege of helping to get Lex Black-bred. Tonight would make them closer than ever and, in time, Lex would be there to do the same for her.

She murmured up into Lex's ear - not even sure her friend could hear her. "Let go Lex, let it out and cum. You know you need to cum. It'll help make sure you get your first beautiful Black baby. It'll help him to..."

She got no further. Lex had heard her or maybe Levy was just that damned good. She opened her mouth and screamed. A scream of pure joy and sexual excitement.

Levy moved forward and laid down a ferocious fucking. Lex could hardly breath while it lasted, never able to come down from her sexual high, but even Levy couldn't keep that up so long.

"Fuck yeah." he grunted and they all knew that he was finally doing it. His seed was being planted in her fertile pussy. Now, experience took over. He carefully made sure to gently fuck her while his cock was still hard. Made sure she got every drop of his seed and made sure that seed was planted just as deep as he could. Finally he withdrew and then eased Lex to one side off her friend. He darted a glance at Charli. Again she just seemed to know by instinct what he wanted. She scampered across and dropped her head between her friend's legs.

"UUUUhhhhhhh," moaned Lex. She'd had a few seconds respite before she had felt Charli's tongue and fingers at her pussy. Now the intensity was suddenly ranked up again.

"Yeah, thass right, make the little slut cum again. Make that hungry womb suck my Black seed in and put it to work. Usually makes sure a cracka ho is properly knocked up." Levy was watching intently and with satisfaction.

Was it her tongue or his words or a combination. No-one knew, even Lex didn't. But her body seemed to vibrate and her legs quivered in Charli's hands as she orgasmed again. Charli just kept licking - savouring the combination of Levy and Lex's juices. It tasted just right even as it looked just right. This fucking, fucking to breed, was how fucking was supposed to be and she couldn't wait to do it - a lot!

Signed, Sealed and Delivered

Levy was felling real good, a little tired but still real good. Watching the girls was better than viagra was supposed to be. He felt his cock start to stiffen again. Shame the big titted little whore wasn't fertile too or he'd give the crowd a double breeding. Fuck Taylor and fuck Kali and fuck Izeye - if she'd been ripe she'd have been leaving here with his little nigga in her belly and fuck the consequences.

Thinking of Izeye brought him back to the moment. He glanced to the side and saw the big man there with his portable equipment. He raised an eyebrow and Izeye nodded. Just went to show that Izeye had the right instincts even if he had gone a bit soft over that slut Georgia. Fuck, what would have happened if he had ever got soft with any of his oyibo baby-mommas? Wasn't going to happen any time soon, wasn't going to happen ever. The bitches were lucky to be getting to raise his babies. What more did they want?

Kali's assistants brought out a couple of chairs and the girls were sat down, still hot and sweating. The lewd writing on their bodies hadn't run and was a crisp as ever. Permanent ink - well of course it was. Levy didn't believe in doing things by halves and he was about to prove that. When the girls saw Izeye, their Master, they knew that in this regard he didn't either.

Izeye wheeled on his equipment. He gave his two 'pupils' a nod but he talked to Levy. This was between the men. "What do you have in mind?"

"They yo' bitches by yo' mark on them Izeye, how 'bout you decide."

Izeye nodded again. That was good - showed respect between the two men. Starting a beef with Levy was tantamount to suicide but Izeye wasn't a man to be messed with either. That each recognised the other's reputation only served to enhance the gravitas of both.

"This one," Izeye pointed at Lex, "deserves your ten rules - same as I put on Jess and Emily that time."

Levy smiled. He liked that idea. "Script on the inner upper arm, 'I pledge to obey the Ten Rules of a Black Man's Woman.'" He thought and nodded - it was appropriate.

"So do you pledge to obey them?" Izeye asked Lex as he readied his equipment.

"I don't know - what are the Ten Rules?"

"Time enough for details later - for now you just need to pledge to obey my and Levy's rules. Then we can get you inked. Understood?"

The moment's hesitation was gone. "Yes Master." She offered up her arm. With practised ease Izeye cleaned off the area of Lex's skin before he began drawing the calligraphy on her arm ready to be inked later.