Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the men gently took her arm and began leading her out of the main hall as the other two cleared a way for them.

"You aren't going to watch the show?" she asked.

"Oh we got much better things to do baby."

Well that was just fine by Georgia...

***

Cassius was dressed like a good H-Town businessman. A suit so sharp you could cut steel with it. Gold jewellery on his hands and at his neck. He was real happy to get reacquainted with this piece of white poon. Her skilled fingers had his hard Black cock free of his pants in record time and that sweet white mouth started working its magic. He let her set the pace for a minute or so - savoured her skills as he stared out over the audience with an expression of pride and ownership. Then it was time to put on a show.

He hooked his hands round her head and grasped her two pig-tails. A nice touch that - made then so much easier to control. He pulled the girl onto him - made her take that little more at each downward plunge of her mouth. He knew this one was a world-class bopper and he was going to see just how good she was. He watched her carefully - noted how she was also struggling to keep eye contact with him. He saw the moisture in her eyes, saw her face redden, saw her gasp for breath. Then he gave her some relief, watched the long trail of drool stretching from her mouth to his cock. A few seconds and then he pulled her back onto him. Damn she was good. Even if he didn't feel it he'd have known it from her eyes. That desperation. Not to escape - oh no. To go that extra inch, to be the best bopper, the best little white slut a prime Black alpha male could possess. Well Cassius knew she didn't come far short of that ambition. The audience were learning it now too. He knew how many would give some tidy currency to be where he was now. How many would have done so by now if Kali hadn't intervened? He liked Kali but that had been an expensive gift. He jammed the girl down onto his rock-hard Black meat, held her for a few seconds. She didn't struggle but tears were showing in her eyes. He knew the struggle going on inside her - knew what will-power it was taking not to show it. Fuck it - a deal was a deal. His lost earnings would just have to be regarded as his version of child-support.

Cassius pulled his cock back leaving Charli gasping. He moved a hand to grasp the neck of her body-suit and pulled her up off her knees. She was a tall well-built girl but Cassius man-handled her with experienced ease. His second hand held her steady while she found her footing. Those heels. They raised practical issues but the message they gave was so damned powerful. He'd seen the bitch in ballet boots before - he knew she could do it. Besides, they got her up to his level. Made pulling her to him and pushing his mouth onto hers that much easier. He kissed her with real passion - his tongue claiming mastery over hers and leading it in a dance of domination and submission.

Fuck the little bitch was good. He'd never been like old Antwan or his boss - never made a big thing out of breeding. Sure he'd knocked up a dancer or two but just in the course of business. He was going to fuck them and it was up to them if they made precautions or not. This one made him reconsider that a little. Fine little bitch needed premium Black seed and where could you get better than Cassius himself. Well, be that as it was, he was getting his cock wet in prime cracka cunt and getting paid for the privilege. Life was good.

He turned the girl and pushed her over to the leather-covered settle on one side of the stage. Not onto it but in behind it. She instantly knew what he wanted. With one hand she gripped the back of the piece of furniture. With the other she undid the zip at the crotch of her bodysuit. The material, held tight before, bowed out and revealed the deliciously pale flesh beneath and, at its centre, a beautiful wet pussy.

Cassius didn't need to think. Instinct had placed the settle in the perfect position for most of the crowd to see what came next. Anyone unsighted could watch on the big screen behind them - see him line up his big Black cock and see him move forward until their two bodies became one. It was a well-prepared pussy and it was about to be a well-fucked one. There was just the right level of grip and resistance against a man. Just the right amount and not a piece more. Fuck she was good.

Cassius started pounding the little white bitch hard. Not that Charli was complaining. He knew from experience that she liked it that way - especially for the first round. Besides he was sort of surprising himself. That didn't happen too much nowadays but for a man who wasn't part of that whole breeding kick he found he really, REALLY, wanted to coat this little ho's eggs. Wanted to see her with her big belly and know it was his little nigga growing in there, his little nigga that'd be sucking the milk out of those beautiful white titties.

Incredibly, almost shockingly, he felt the first warnings that he was about to come. Damn - that NEVER happened nowadays. He'd only been fucking the bitch for five minutes. Still he heard the roar of the crowd, heard the shouted demands to 'knock the ho up.' He considered lowering his intensity, regaining control, but then he looked at the beautiful graceful body in front of him. Saw her fingers clenched tight on the settle back. Fuck it - he needed to seed her and he wasn't waiting one more fucking minute. He just let go and powered through. Kept going as he felt his sperm pumping as deep into the willing little slut as he could, kept going until he knew she had it all.

Then Cassius pulled out, picked the girl up and lifted her onto the settle. He gave a gesture with his hand and then withdrew to a seat at the other end of the stage. His favourite dancer of the moment, Misty, was there to lovingly clean his cock of his and Charli's inter-mingled juices with her tongue. Misty was a premium bitch but nothing compared to the little ho he'd just knocked up.

***

That hand signal had been for Kali and her girls. She had Shay, Cheyenne and Labelle with her, three of her best. All African-American - in keeping with the theme of the show. They moved in around Charli as she lay recovering from her frantic breeding. Even as she gasped for breath Kali's mouth found hers. The longest of soul kisses as the other three girls undid zips and got to work, exploring every available sensitive inch of the white girl.

There were cheers from the crowd as Shay pulled down a zip and freed Charli's breasts. Immediately a mouth fastened onto each erect pink nipple. Tongues teased the piercings there. Labelle had the prime job - kneeling at the end of the settle and licking at Charli's pussy and clit. Total erotic over-load and so soon after Cassius had bred her. It was too much. Charli came hard as the crowd roared their approval.

Even as Charli was coming down from that first she heard her Goddess.

"We're just lending you - you belong to me. So we need to get this job done - you need to cum again so your womb can take in all that potent Black seed. We need it so you can be mine forever. You want that? You ready for that?"

The wave hit again, the fierce heat of lust radiating through every part of her. Her legs quivered in Labelle's grip as the Black girl continued her delicious torment of Charli's clit.

Kali clicked her fingers. Her girls moved like a well-oiled machine. Charli was pulled to her feet and was held upright. Even without those heels her legs were shaky like a new-born fawns. But for Kali and Cheyenne's strong grip she would have crumpled to the floor. Not that she would get any mercy - not that she would ever have desired any. Shay was kneeling in front of her pushing her head up to nuzzle and pleasure her pussy and clit. Labelle had moved onto Charli's nipples, both standing hard and proud and glistening with the saliva of her lovers and friends. LaBelle took in the sight and then flicked out a teasing tongue to play with first one piercing and then the others.

The girl was quivering in their arms again, being taken onto the next peak before she could totally come down from the last, then to the next and the next. Being taken on a rolling crescendo of orgasms that would not end until her Goddess decreed or until Charli herself collapsed with sheer exhaustion. Only in these moments did Carli truly understand what pleasure could be. Only then did she understand that everything in her young life had led to this, this moment of exquisite almost agonising fulfilment. To that one whispered question into her ear that cut through all the static of crowd noise.

"Who do you belong to - yesterday, now and forever?"

"YOOOUUUUU, KAAALLLLII, YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!"

It was the first thing the audience had heard her say. They roared their approval again. Some thought it signalled the end of this part of the show. They couldn't have been more wrong. The women only increased the intensity of their skilled attentions. It wasn't an end but a reaffirmation and a new beginning. 'Bring your daughter to the slaughter' - what machismo nonsense. A girl didn't know what pleasure was until she had been with Kali. Charli knew and Charli would be Kali's forever. Her pet, her slave, her lover, her partner. Kali kissed that sweet delicate pink ear. They would never be separated now and soon they would be family.

Settling Up

Izeye had been waiting for this moment all evening. The show had been one for the ages of course but some things were just unique. Getting one over on a certain wily old nigga was something to surely be relished. Now he saw the familiar figure of his old friend come over. He looked him in the eye and savoured the moment when Taylor's hand went to his inside pocket.

"I think I said five grand..." He held the envelope out to Izeye who smilingly transferred it to his own pocket. No need to count it - Taylor was a man of his word.

"I was right though," continued Taylor, "it was most definitely worth it."

They both knew the money was purely a token. This had been the most hotly-awaited 'performance' for years - probably since Antwan's Jessica got her first. Taylor's donors and supporters had contributed far more than a few thousand dollars. The fact was Taylor had been getting pretty white girls Black bred for a lot of years but tonight had been unique. Izeye deserved his tribute - he had done what even Taylor hadn't thought possible. The big man dwarfed Taylor but his smile just now was the biggest part of him.

So Izeye was happy.

Taylor returned to stand with Jessica - now showered and changed after her little dancing session. Jessica would always be one of his favorites and didn't tonight just show why. How many women would turn themselves out just to make sure their own niece got the perfect Black breeding! He'd seen Jessica watching Cassius perform up there - appraising his performance. She hadn't made any sacrifice - she'd enjoy herself and enjoy it even more for knowing why she was doing it.

So Jess was happy.

Antwan stood on the other side of his wife - his arm around her waist and his hand on her baby-bump. He was truly the perfect lieutenant - truly the man to take over when the time came. He could always see the bigger picture. Why be jealous of Cassius? He and Jess had something that went way beyond just sex. Jess had planned out tonight with Kali, had wanted Charli's breeding to be epic. She'd been ready to fulfil Cassius's desires to make that happen. Antwan understood. Just as Jess understood when Antwan needed to help other pretty little white pieces along their own road of self-discovery.

So Antwan was happy

Somewhere upstairs Georgia was with three men recommended by Cassius for their ability and stamina. Taylor generally liked to let chance decide these things but he'd decided Georgia deserved the best. If you won a game then you surely deserved a prize.

So Georgia was happy.

As Izeye had pocketed the cash Taylor had glanced to the bar. There at the corner - almost hidden in the darkness - he saw a familiar female figure with her three assistants. Taylor gave her a questioning raised eyebrow and noticed the slight incline of her head in response.

So Kali was happy.

Cassius towelled the sweat off his impressive physique. He had watched the women as they worked their magic on the young white girl. He was a man in his prime and it didn't take long. He soon felt his big Black cock start to thicken and rise in readiness. Cheyenne had glanced over and then at her word the other women had moved back to the bar. Charli was left lying there alone - her mouth open to suck in oxygen, her eyes wide with lust and desire. He saw her show a moment of regret at the women's withdrawal but then she saw him as he stepped back up into position before her. He grasped her legs and pushed them up and back to completely expose her pussy, a pussy already wet with cum and saliva. He eased forward and she welcomed him in. Damn she was some fine white pussy - smooth and warm and wet, holding and caressing a Black man like she was meant for him. Which, of course, she was - just like all the other pretty little white bitches.

For a moment he contemplated taking it slow - savouring that pussy. However, he knew what the girl needed and he knew that they were, after all, putting on a performance here. The audience wanted to see him fuck that pussy like he owned it again. For the next few days - while she was primed for breeding - he would be doing just that, owning it and fucking it. Then he'd send the little white ho back to Kali good and knocked up. Just thinking about it had him laying down a deep powerful rhythmn of thrusts into Charli. He felt her legs already quivering in his firm grip - knew the girl was thinking about what tonight meant too, that her body was reacting to it. The knowledge of how his rich potent African seed would change her life forever. Well it was all in a day's work for Cassius - even if sometimes his work was a pure pleasure.

So Cassius was happy. And judging by the noises she was making Charli was more than happy.

***

Taylor took a pull on his beer and observed all that was going on around him. Seemed that everyone that counted was happy - there had been a little something in the action for everybody involved. All while he himself had got exactly what he'd been wanting all along. Just the way he liked it. Taylor allowed himself a small smile of satisfaction. Then his mind turned to his next project - she promised to be a real but entertaining challenge...

-----------------------------------------

This chapter ends 'Georgia Plays the Game.' Thank you to every one who has commented either privately or publicly with encouragement or suggestions. They are always welcome. Also kudos for your bravery in getting through that huge first chapter. I don't think I'll write anything that long again! While this story is ending, many of the characters will re-appear in future stories.

As always I am aware that my stories are long-form and require a considerable commitment on the part of readers. So I am immensely grateful to those of you who stick with them and enjoy them to the end. You make all the work worth-while.

Crimfolk