All Comments on 'Geraldine's Transformation'

by Mingemuncher

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

A decent IR story without all the IR porn trope crap

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Tags said it all. Wrong category. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A pretty good story, but you need an editor. Why do I say that? In one scene Chima is fucking her from behind, because she is face down, but you describe his balls hitting her ass??? In one paragraph you describe her blonde hair and in another it is red. These little things detract from the story, which otherwise is good.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit2460110 months ago

I’m a recent fan, drawn by your earlier stories Veronique (LOVED it!), Stag Do (still not sure how I feel about that) and Figi (couldn’t get past chapter 2).

I’m assuming you were trying to write this with a American voice, and you did pretty well until the end when you dropped a few “arse”s and a “mate. Oh, and some how her hair turned from red to blonde and back to red! But you did hide your Kiwi voice fairly well.

The BBC trope is so hackneyed!

I don’t think I really like this self-cuckolding thing you find so fascinating. But I’ll keep an eye out to see if you write a story like Veronique where couples share each other as a form of self discovery. But characters like Dave and Brett disgust me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hahaha any woman knows that 4days before period is the most fertile time for her, so she probably gonna have a black baby.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"To be continued..."

.

No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story before opening it ALWAYS earns an automatic rating of 1.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy5910 months ago

Go to the drug store and ask for a couple of morning after pills.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

>>The main reason for her anxiety was that they were travelling to New Orleans for an illicit liaison with a black man, and it was likely that the following night this man would be fucking her brains out.<< Yeah, that's a great plan. NOLA has a crime right somewhere between Baghdad and Djibouti.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

Thank you. I enjoy your writing and this type of "coming of age" as a kinky couple exploring their fantasies was great. But, please be realistic. They were inviting another man... a Black man, at that, to have sex and they had never discussed condoms etc. Plus, she was NOT on birth control! That's just ridiculous.

Other comments have already highlighted the important but pedantic issues: Long Blonde hair, to Red hair, back to Blonde. Plus continuiety issues eg he's fucking her doggy style, then she reaches behind him to clasp his back and thrusts up, as if she were on her back instead. Those sorts of things. But, thanks for the pleasure of your story. Cheers. Oh, the "Oreo" meeting will be with some one who does not have his testing papers. Condoms for sure, eh? Sort out the birth control. Can't have a top lawyer getting pregnant with a black child!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A boring pile done zillion times about two tossers acting infantile .

Captcha

tralan69ertralan69er10 months ago

@AnonymouS

Hahaha any woman knows that 4days before period is the most fertile time for her, so she probably gonna have a black baby. -

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

MingemuncherMingemuncher10 months agoAuthor

What are you talking about tralan69er. This is copied from a reputable medical website.

A woman is most fertile at the time of ovulation (when an egg is released from your ovaries), which usually occurs 12 to 14 days before your next period starts.

I also apologise for the slip-up regarding blond and red hair. I started the story with Gerrie being blond, but halfway through, decided she should be a redhead. Going back and editing I missed that one instance of her being blond.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You have to laugh at the pathetic moron who posted below that just because the author did not put “Chapter 1” in the title, it automatically rates 1 star. It’s his way of hiding his racism and masculine insecurities. I’ll rate it 5 stars just to piss him off.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not a bad story. Could use an editor. Maybe take advantage of some of those who offer to do so for free.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Delinitely 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I disagree with the Anon who criticized another poster who complained there was no indication that the story is part of a series. I don't start series either when new, because it can be weeks or more for the next chapters to appear. I have seen months.

When a series is complete, I might read it. No rating from me, because having read this comment on the Comments page, I will not read it at this time. If there are more chapters to follow, let us know up front.

JPB

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Cuck pimps up a big black clown for his whorewife.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

the comment from 26thNC shows just what bhe is . eg a racist malcontent . He trolls so many writers in the Loving Wives section.

Mingemuncher well written mate your contributions are great. I must visit you in the land of the long white cloud

from across the ditch

Davo

mattenwmattenw9 months ago

The idiots don't want to die out. This author and his story prove it!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I admire their courage to explore a highly erotic experience. Many married couples only dream of doing this and are missing out. I do hope that the continuation of this encounter leads to Gerrie becoming pregnant with a black baby and Brett is a supportive husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMingemuncher@Mingemuncher
I'm just a horny guy that was fortunate enough to be born with a good body and presentable features and a decent-sized Willie. But it is not the physical appearances that have gotten me into a host of sexual adventures, but the fact that I have always had the gift of the gab a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES