German Goth Girl

Story Info
On a work trip in Germany a young man becomes her plaything.
3.3k words
3.65
21.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in Germany on a work trip and drinking alone at the hotel bar when she came over asking if I could roll her a cigarette. She was small but fierce. Tattooed and pierced like a tribal warrior. We made small talk and I told her about my work. She listened politely and when the conversation petered out smiled and put her hand on my thigh and just looked at me with piecing green eyes. I smiled and touched her hand. "So do you like me?" She asked.

"Your beautiful" I replied. She leant in so her face was close to mine and moved her body so we were close. "Good. So what kinds of things do are you into...?" I blushed. "I don't know, I like to experiment and find out I guess. What about you?"

"I like good boys" she said in her heavy German accent. "Do you want to experiment with me?" Before I knew it we we upstairs in my room. She ran her soft hand up my leg and into my shorts, caressing my cock and balls as we kissed. Suddenly she was winding her way down to my prostate and then my ass. As she did so I couldn't help let out a soft moan and she pulled back grinning. She told me to go to the bathroom and make myself clean and I did as instructed. When I finally emerged she was sprawled on the bed in just her tights, knickers and bra. I could see that her bag was open on the side table.

She pulled off my t-shirt and shorts and boxers as we kissed passionately and frantically, then patted the bed indicating I should sit. I complied. She moved behind me and kissed my neck before pulling a blindfold over my eyes and laying me down softly on the sheets.

She began to massage my torso and I could feel myself getting rigid as she moved down my body. She cupped my balls as she took my shaft slowly into her mouth and wound her tongue in knots around my throbbing penis.

She worked her hands over my thighs and calves and began to massage my feet. Then I felt a soft clasp around each ankle and a cold chain against my skin as she pushed my legs towards the headboard. I heard two clicks as my ankles were fastened above my head suspending my cock above me and exposing me to her.

I could hear her giggle. "Your mine now. Helpless" I moaned as she slathered my nether regions with cold lube and began working her fingers around my butt. "So cute!" she muttered to herself.

I heard her stand on the bed and then a creak as she lowered her pussy towards my face. I could smell her wet cunt as she pulled her panties aside and hovered above me. I stuck out my tongue to try and taste her sweet juices. She giggled again and fingered herself until liquid was flowing down her hand and into my mouth then she sat on my face and ground her pussy and asshole onto my nose. I lapped her up as she got wetter and wetter and her clit swelled. Then I heard a knock at the door.

She unknotted our limbs and I heard footsteps. Then two deep voices. My heart was beating hard. My cock began to soften and I felt a new weight mounting the bed. A warmth beside me as well as in front. As I heard her moan and balls slapping against her skin a cock slipped effortlessly over my chin and forced my mouth open. As my throat was stretched I felt her tongue on my asshole and I groaned and wiggled my hips. She paused. "You like that don't you bitch?"

The cock pulled out of my mouth and I gasped. "Ah... yes!" I managed before he plunged back in. His salty precum oozed into the back of my throat as I felt her finger slide into me, and then another, and then another, until her whole fist was plunging in and out of me as I gagged and spluttered.

I heard a deep grunt as the guy fucking her deposited his creamy load into her wet pussy. The man above me pulled out of my mouth and they moved around the bed. I felt the other man above me. A droplet of their mixed cum hit me on the forehead and I opened my mouth to clean her juices off his cock. He was salty and moist as his huge shaft slid into my mouth. He thrust all the way in until I could taste the thick creamy deposits on the base of his penis on my tongue.

"Mmmmmm" I murmured and then gagged pushing her fist out of my pussy. She giggled again. I let out involuntary jets of clear liquid from my cock which trickled down his back and ass and down over my chin.

I could hear her asshole farting and spluttering as the other guy began piledriving his cock into her and then pulling out, as she inserted her tongue all the way into my gaping hole. "Bitch!" she gasped as she pulled her tongue out of me. "Make him cum"

The guy above me moaned and I could feel the cum working it's way along his shaft and into my throat. It was thick and I could barely swallow it. He pulled out and smothered his member over my face. Wiping the last salty drops over my lips before creaking off the bed. I gasped for air. I heard moans of ecstasy as the other guy splattered her asshole with his cum. " you want to taste my ass off his cock?" She asked. "Yes!" Came my enthusiastic reply. "I need it"

His musty member rubbed against my cock as he mounted me and fed me his asshole and then his balls and I lapped away eagerly until finally his cock was positioned to enter my mouth. I strained and pulled at the restraints for his cock and he teased me as she rubbed my prostate and then tenderly slid two fingers into my hole. I almost screamed as I sucked her ass juice from his cock.

As he slowed I heard them conversing, then he sprung off the bed. The rustle of fabric as clothes were pulled on. Some soft footsteps and the door opening. It was just us.

She removed the blindfold and I could see her groin above me. Her pussy was stretched and her lips engorged. Her asshole was winking as globs of cum oozed out. "Open wide!" She winked as I stuck out my tongue to catch the delicious liquids. She reached over to her bag and pulled out a foot long jelly dildo and began ruthlessly fucking me as I cleaned her pussy and ass. "Oh yes! Fuck me with your tongue" she gasped as an seemingly unending stream of thick white fluid flowed out of her. She rubbed her clit over my tongue and I lapped up and down, back and forth until she began to tremble as she shook she began to squirt watery cum all over my face and chest. I gulped it down.

After she had calmed down she released me from my constraints. "Do you want to cum" she asked.

"Yes please"

"Beg me"

"Please mistress, please can I cum?"

She ran a finger down from my gaping asshole over my balls then slowly down my shaft to the head. I tingled and shook in anticipation and my cock twitched. "Okay I will let you cum. As long as you promise to gulp down every last drop. Do you promise?"

"Yes I promise!" I said without hesitation. She smiled: "Good boy".

"I want you to fuck yourself for my entertainment, be as sexy as you can" she whispered.

I took the dildo that she offered. A large shaft of jelly that wobbled in my hand. I stood and curved my back, tensing the muscles in my legs and ass to emphasise my feminine calves and rubbed the length of it down my lower back and across my ass hole. "Ooooh you are such a little slut" she chided as I bent over provocatively for her. The dildo slipped into me and popped out and I winked my sphincter as I spread my cheeks with both hands. A soft murmur escaped my lips as it slid in and out again leaving me gaping even wider.

I mounted the bed an arched my back as I pushed some giant anal beads in. I pushed one in after the other until I was impaled and moaning. My back was arched as much as I could manage. She spanked me so hard that I could feel the warmth for minutes afterwards. I began popping them in and out, fucking myself deeply and felt my cock twitch before letting out a dribble of precum as I bottomed out then pushed each bead out. Stretching and contracting. Finally I was empty.

"You going to waste that precious precum?" she asked aghast, ramming a huge dildo up into me. "Oh no" I exclaimed as I twisted my body with the dildo still firmly inside until the silvery strand was dangling over my face. I stretched out my tongue towards it and fucked my ass until it fell satisfying into my mouth and across my cheek. It was sticky and warm.

I pulled out the plastic cock and began fucking my mouth as my ass hole puckered and gaped and gasped. I pulled out the dildo long enough to whimper "Please finger fuck my ass". She couldn't resist and slid three fingers in as I gagged on my ass juices spluttering and salivating until my face was covered in spit and cum as she rubbed my p-spot.

As I gagged my anal muscles tensed and tried to push her fist out. At the same time my cock twitched and sprayed me with clear liquid. "Ahhhrf" I screamed as she pummelled my prostate.

"I want to taste your ass!" I gasped as she removed her hand from my hole and rubbed it all over my mouth and nose. She sat on my face and pulled my ankles back so I could fuck myself as my tongue slipped into her. "Oh, ooh! Oh yeah!" I mushed into her pussy as I began to jizz. Without any stimulation my cock was exploding. Cum shot out onto her belly and down her pussy towards my eager mouth. She wiped the cum down as it dribbled into her pussy and ass. "Lick it up!" She commanded, wiping the last drops onto my lips and sliding her cum covered fingers into her pussy and then into her ass and finally into my mouth.

"So good" I said helplessly as she smothered me.

"Now, I want to cum again" she said popping an inflatable butt plug into my ass and pumping it up. "Lick my fucking clit". I dived into her creamy pussy as she fingered her hole. Her ass juices dripped down onto my tongue and face and forehead as she farted and winked around her fingers. She used some of the mess to lube up my asshole as the inflatable plug popped in and out and I devoured her.

The plug came out and I began fucking myself again with the dildo but she snatched it and plunged it into her own stretched, sloppy asshole until she pushed it out and was farting cum and ass juice onto my face and tongue. "Oh god" I dribbled in ecstasy.

................................

The next day I awoke naked and alone. My cock was encased in a chastity cage locked with a padlock. I looked around for a key but found only a note with some lacy panties and a butt plug.

"Be at the Beethoven at 6" it said. My cock twitched slightly and began straining at the cage at the thought of her power over me. I got dressed pulling on my boxers and trousers and looked in the mirror. I could see the shape of the cage outlined on my crotch and shook my head. "I can't go to the workshop like this" I muttered. I undressed and pulled on the panties which were much tighter and then the trousers and it hid it much better, so I went out like that. The pressure a constant source of arousal. I popped the plug into my bag.

I went to work walking cautiously and managed to get through the morning but my thoughts wandered to the toy in my bag. A text came through: "take a picture for me in the bathroom". I went to the toilets with my bag and locked the door. I pulled out my phone to take a snap of my caged cock in the panties and sent it to her.

"Show me your gaping hole" Came the reply instantly. I pulled out the plug and began inserting it slowly until it popped in and left it there, stretching myself. I held my phone out and bent over slightly turning and pouted as it slipped out. Snap. I sent the picture...

"Good boy, keep it in for the rest of the day"

I obliged. I occasionally had to squeeze to prevent it from popping out. I couldn't concentrate and my colleagues seemed suspicious.

Toward the end of the day it slipped out with a squelch and i had to slip into the bathroom to readjust. I could hear someone enter the bathroom as I popped it back in. "Are you okay" I heard my manager ask. "Yeah fine" I replied too quickly. He came to the door and stood there for a while and I let out an involuntary moan as it slipped out again. "Let me in" he said firmly "I could see. I know" he said in that Italian accent. I was shocked and conflicted but reluctantly opened the door as he entered and surveyed me, embarrassed and cowering. Then he calmly took out his cock. "Suck it" he said calmly closing the door. I took his cock in my mouth slavering and eager as I pushed the plug back in. I worked my tongue around the head of his penis and then took him into my throat as he let out a grunt. He grabbed my waist and spun me around and the plug clattered to the floor. "I didn't know you were such a slut" he said as he plunged into me. In and out out, faster and faster until he splashed my insides with what felt like an endless stream of cum. He pulled out twitching. "Put the plug back in and clean me off you little bitch".

I did as I was told and my ass juices mixed with his cum was salty and delicious. I plugged up my hole so his jizz was trapped in my hole. I noticed my caged cock was dribbling a long strand of clear viscous precum and he pointedly removed it with his finger and guided into my mouth.

He looked down in distain and barked "now get back to work". He left and I cleaned the cum from my face and chin before going back. The rest of the day was torture but I got through it and left without making eye contact with him.

I made my way to the Beethoven and found her there. "So how was your day" she asked smiling mischievously. "Torture" I answered looking at the floor. "My boss noticed"

"Oh did he?! Please tell me more" I recounted the story as she giggle. "So your still full of his cum!" She cackled as the group at the next table pricked up their ears. "Yup" I said glumly

"That's pretty sexy" she said gently stroking my thigh. I perked up and my cock strained against its confines.

"Come with me, I'll clean you up" she said leading me towards a bookcase and opening a door hidden in the wall. She led me down a stone staircase spiralling into a dimly lit corridor and then off into a side room. She locked the door and sat me down on a cushioned bench and began to tenderly undress me until I was wearing only the panties and plug. She pulled the thong to the side and slid out the plug, then she began lapping at my gaping hole and fingering the cum out until it was dripping. She licked me until it had all oozed out and then came up to forcefully kiss me, depositing the juices into my mouth. "Hold it there" she said as she pulled out set of fake tits, a sexy little body stocking, and a wig. She pulled off my soiled panties and dressed me up like a slutty whore, all while my mouth was filled with cum. I struggled to contain it and some drooled out. "Now now we don't want to waste that precious cum do we?" She chided as she wiped it back in with a finger. She took out some makeup and applied it to my eyes and face as I struggled and gagged.

She stood back. "That will do" she said. "Now let's just loosen up that sissy pussy a bit more. Bend over!"

I turned and arched my back anticipating her fingers but then felt an enormous pressure on my ass. She struggled for a while and the pain and pressure was intense, then it began to slide in. I gagged and the cum and spit in my mouth splattered over the floor. "Lap it up!" She said spanking my ass hard as I bent over double and humiliated myself. The monster dildo began sliding in and out and I let out a loud cry of euphoria and pain.

She popped it out of me and watched my asshole gape and wink and then pulled me up. "You hot mess... Now let's get to the fun bit"

She put me in some stiletto heels and led me out of the side room and down the corridor into a space filled with smoke and music and writhing figures. I passed a couple fucking in the mist and then stepped over a woman laid on the floor masturbating her ass with a huge phallus. She led me to a table and handed me a drink and a cigarette which I gratefully puffed. We sat and we watched the orgy around us unfold and then she took a small bottle from her bag and told me to stick out my tongue. I obliged and felt a few drops hit the back of my throat. After a moment my world began to blur and pop like a kaleidoscope. I felt a hand cup my caged cock. Suddenly it disappeared and I looked down over my tits to see her fingering my dripping engorged pussy and tickling my clit. I played with my nipples and then saw a ghostly hulking presence loom over me. I was floating and I could feel a cock entering my mouth and two more entering my pussy and my ass. "Good girl, suck it bitch" my eyes popped and I could see more cock hovering around my head and I reached out to jack them off. I could feel multiple cum shots exploding into me and over my tits, dribbling into my nose and my mouth and down my chin. I was jacking and sucking and bouncing, covered in an endless stream of gooey cum. Suddenly I was beneath them on the floor and I guided a cock into someone else's asshole as jets of piss erupted from his cock. Another pair began fucking and I could feel their lubed up assholes on my stomach. I held my ass open as I could feel her foot slide in up until the ankle and I screamed as two more cum shots sprayed the back of my throat and then they all left me.

I lay panting and dripping from every hole, covered from head to toe in cum and raised my hips above my head and started rubbing my clitty and groaning as think streams of cum streamed out of my ass and pussy onto my face.