Catfight Disaster

Story Info
A mom and daughter become enslaved after a confrontation.
21.3k words
4.2
39.4k
56
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,600 Followers

I got the inspiration for this story from a story called Mom's Humiliating Catfight . That story is on another platform, as there are elements to that story that do not abide by the rules of Literotica. This story does abide by Literotica rules, and there are significant differences as well. All characters engaging in sexual scenes in this story are over the age of 18.

You should be aware that there are scenes of non-consent, lesbianism, Mother/daughter incest, group sex, sexual slavery, blackmail, gang bangs, reluctance, bondage, BDSM, humiliation, and unaware impregnation (at the end of the story). If any of that offends you, you should move on to a different story.

This is a work of FICTION. That means that this did not really happen. The characters are all not real. This is just a story that came out of the dark regions of my warped mind.

Catfight turns to slavery:

This was the last straw. It was a Friday afternoon in late spring. I was working from home and looking forward to a weekend of relaxing. The weather was supposed to be warm and sunny all through the weekend. My daughter Jill just came home from school crying again. Brenda, one of her classmates, was bullying her again. It's just not fair. I had tried going to the school about it, but they really just gave Brenda a talking to by the school counselor. That just increased the bullying. The problem is that Brenda is the star of the school soccer team, and they are making a strong run at the State Championship. Jill is not an athlete. She's a scholar that is dedicated to her education. She takes after me. I finished my master's in computer science with a 3.8 GPA. I missed being the Salutatorian at graduation by 0.1 point. I have a really good job that pays very well, and I work remotely from home.

Jill takes after me. We are both petite (her being 5'1", and me being 5'3"), slim, yet we both have small D-cup breasts. We are both redheads with more than just pretty faces. My husband died in a car wreck caused by a drunk driver a few years ago, but, between the insurance and the settlement, we were able to pay off the house, cars, and still have a nice tidy sum for emergencies.

Brenda is blonde and stands at 5'6". She's also pretty, and obviously in great shape from playing soccer. Aside from the posse that Brenda always has around her, Jill is no match to stand up to Brenda. I've also seen Brenda's mom at various school functions. Cassie, Brenda's mom is also 5'6", blonde, beautiful, and keeps herself fit. I've heard that she is a lawyer and works for one of the more vicious firms in the city. You know the type; they think scruples are what you use to pay for things in Russia and morals are large paintings on walls. Still, she is a mom, and she should have some compassion about a mother protecting her child. Brenda's dad, Tom, is about 6'3", light brown hair, and works construction. He weighs about 210 pounds, and it's all muscle. Broad at the shoulders, narrow at the waist. I really didn't know them that well, but I couldn't imagine that any good parent would put up with their child bullying another student.

It was time to take the direct approach. After calming Jill down, we got in the car to go over and have a talk with Brenda's parents. It wasn't difficult to find their address. It was a 10-minute drive out to the edge of town. It was a huge house on several acres. It's obvious that they had a lot of money. The nearest neighbor looked like they were at least a mile away. I pulled into the driveway and stopped at the gate to their property. Rolling down the window, I pushed the 'CALL' button. A couple minutes later, I heard a woman's voice come over the speaker.

"Yes? Can I help you?" She spoke.

"Uumm, yes. This is Darla James. I want to discuss a few issues that our daughters are having between them. It's getting out of hand, and I want to try and work things out, so the issues stop." I replied.

About a minute later, the voice returned. I thought I could hear giggling in the background, and it also sounded like the woman's voice had some mirth to it.

"OK. I think that we can work something out. Just follow the driveway around and park in front of the house."

I began to get nervous as the gate opened. Something just sounded and felt off. Regardless, I was committed. This was about protecting my daughter. When the gate was fully opened, I pulled forward and moved ahead. Shortly after, I was parked in front of a mansion. I grabbed my purse, and Jill and I got out of the car.

As we were walking up the steps, the door opened. It was obvious that she was watching for us, as Cassie was standing in the doorway. Now, I have absolutely zero interest in women, but even I can tell when another woman is beautiful. She was also wearing a nice pair of modest shorts and a white halter top. I must say, she did look striking.

"Mrs. James. How nice to meet you. Please call me Cassie. And this must be your daughter, Jill. Please, come in. It's a beautiful day, so I thought that we could discuss things on the back patio." She offered.

Without waiting for a reply, she turned and led us through the house and through the double glass doors to the back yard. There was a metal patio table with several matching chairs around it. A pitcher of lemonade was several glasses sat on the table. Looking out into the yard, I could see Brenda and four of her posse lounging in the sun. We were severely outnumbered here, and I started to get a bad feeling about this situation.

"Uuummm, it looks like you already have guests over, so maybe we can come back another time." I stammered.

"Nonsense." Cassie declared. "You mentioned that there were issues between our daughters, so it only makes sense to have my daughter here as well."

"Well, yes, but this is a rather private matter, so we should probably discuss this just between the four of us." I continued.

"No. If there is a problem, we should have witnesses that can verify what happened. These girls are almost always around my daughter, so they have probably witnessed everything that your daughter say happened." She insisted.

Not having much choice, Jill and I sat down. Cassie poured us both a glass of lemonade. She poured herself a glass as well, and she took a large drink from it. At least I was assured that she wasn't drugging us.

"So," Cassie began. "What seems to be the problem?"

I assured Jill that it was OK, and she began to detail all the bullying that Brenda had been doing to her. After several minutes, she ended with the incident that had her in tears today.

"I see." Cassie acknowledged. "Well, let's get to the bottom of this. Bullying in school is reprehensible, and I am furious whenever I hear about it." She turned to the girls in the back yard. "Girls! Please come over her for a bit."

I noticed the smirks on all the girls' faces, and I couldn't help but get the feeling that Jill and I were being set up. I just had no idea what we were being set up for.

"Ladies, you all know Jill. This is her mother, Darla. They have leveled some pretty serious charges against Brenda. Can you add anything to this?" With that, Cassie began to list the offences that Brenda supposedly has committed.

Let's just say that I was unsurprised when not only was everything denied, but they had even turned it around to where Jill was the aggressor.

"Cassie. All these girls are close friends with Brenda. They have all at one time or another joined in on the bullying. Of course, they are going to say that they are all innocent."

"Regardless of that, there are five women here that all have the same account of every incident. All you have is your daughter, who could very well be making things up. She is most likely just jealous of my daughter's popularity and is just trying to hurt Brenda. What it all sounds like to me is that Brenda has been trying to befriend Jill, and Jill is rejecting her. Maybe it's because my daughter is gay and thinks that Jill is a beautiful young woman. Brenda has even mentioned to me several times how she would like to date Jill, but Jill always rejects her."

I was flabbergasted at her statement.

"But I'm not gay. I just want Brenda and all her friends to leave me alone!" Insisted Jill.

"Are you sure about that?" Brenda asked with a gleam in her eye. "Spaghetti is strait too, until you get it hot and wet."

"It's obvious that you have no interest in having a civilized discussion. All you want to do is to wrap your daughter in a cloak of innocence. It is simply unbelievable that my petite five-foot one daughter would be the aggressor in all this. We're leaving. We'll just have to take this up with the school board again. I had thought that we could discuss this in a civilized manor and come to an agreement." I stated as Jill and I stood up.

"Oh no, you don't." Cassie growled. "You don't get to come into my house and throw wild accusations around about my innocent daughter. You don't get to go around shouting lies and slandering my daughter. You don't get to ruin her reputation and harm her chances of a scholarship with false accusations. You need to be taught a lesson about falsely accusing innocent people of crimes they did not commit."

I got suddenly very frightened. This was getting way out of control. Jill and I were standing there facing five athletic young women and one rather angry mother. We had only one chance.

"Run, Jill!"

We turned and bolted. Thankfully, the doors were still open. I did mention that the five girls were all on the soccer team, right? That necessitates being able to run up and down the field very fast. Yes, the doors were open, but we never even crossed the threshold. Jill and I began swinging and kicking in an attempt to get away. The five girls simply dragged us out into the yard.

We ended up standing facing the house with two girls holding each of us. Cassie was standing in front of me, and Brenda was standing in front of Jill.

"OK. If you want to leave before we are through with our negotiations, the door is right there. All you need to do is to get past us. To give you a fighting chance, it's just the two of you against the two of us. The other girls won't interfere." Cassie grinned evilly.

As you might imagine, our chances were exactly nil. Still, we had to try. Jill and I made our moves at the same time. I would have been proud of her - if I had been able to see her. She used to love sitting beside her daddy on the couch watching football on Sundays. I guess she remembered some of the moves that the running backs and receivers used to escape the defensive players. She made a great fake, then spun in the other direction. Unfortunately, Brenda had anticipated that. She grabbed Jill's shirt and stuck out her leg. Jill went down with Brenda on top of her. I just decided to go with a bull rush and try to knock Cassie down. Instead, she stepped to the side, grabbed me around my waist, then swung me around and threw me back the way I came. Before I could get up, Cassie was sitting on my back. She gave me two hard smacks to my ass, one on each cheek.

"That's just an appetizer for the spanking you are going to get soon." She taunted.

It became crystal clear that they were just playing with us. They both stood up and stepped back to allow us to get back up. After that, the pain began. We tried several different tactics to get past them. After every take down, they would put us in a painful submission hold for a minute or two, then let us up to try again. 10-futile minutes later, Jill and I simply didn't have any fight left in us. We could barely stand back up.

"So far, we've been gentle with the two of you. If you keep going, we will start to get mean. Are you ready to get up and accept what you have coming?" She asked.

We had no choice. We both nodded yes.

"Good." She acknowledged. "Now strip."

"What?" I asked, sure that I hadn't heard right.

"I said strip. Everything. Totally naked. Now." She insisted. "Girls, go get the toybox and the ropes."

Jill and I were too stunned to move.

"Well? Get moving or we will rip those rags off of you. I suggest if you don't want to go home naked, you remove them yourselves."

Resigned to our fate, we began removing our clothes. Don't get the impression that we were hurrying, we went as slow as possible, covering our bodies with our hands as much as possible. We were just removing the last of our clothes when the girls returned carrying a large wooden box and several lengths of rope.

"So, have either of you two sluts ever had sex with a woman before?" Cassie asked.

"God no." I replied. "We are both completely straight."

"Well, as my daughter so eloquently put it a few minutes ago, spaghetti is straight until you get it hot and wet. It really doesn't matter though. You will do whatever you are told anyway. If you don't, you will be punished."

Cassie took one long length of rope, and Brenda took another. A few minutes later, both Jill and I had rope breast harnesses tied on us, and our arms were bound securely behind our backs. We were completely helpless. With Brenda holding Jill's back and Cassie holding mine, Cassie gave the go ahead to the other girls.

"OK ladies. Let's see how wet we can get these sluts."

I didn't realize that the humiliation of our predicament had already caused my pussy to get wet. Apparently, Jill was in the same condition. It was when one of the girls that was fondling Jill mentioned how wet her pussy already was and the one with her fingers inside my pussy admitted that I was as well. My nipples have always been very sensitive. Having then toyed with by another woman while standing naked and helpless outside caused me to begin moaning out in pleasure very quickly.

"I think this slut is about ready to cum already. She's humping my hand." Carly mentioned.

"This one is too." Ashley informed everyone.

Carly was fingering my pussy, and Ashley was fingering Jill. Gayle was in front of me flicking my nipples. Joanne was similarly occupied with Jill. Obviously, these were the four members of Brenda's posse that were in attendance.

"OK ladies. Let's not get carried away now. Remember what I told you. Slaves only get to orgasm after everyone else." Cassie piped up. I was so close right then. I was really beginning to hate that bitch.

Suddenly, there were no more hands touching me. I groaned in frustration.

"Do a good job, and you will be allowed to cum later." Cassie whispered in my ear.

I looked over and saw the girls begin to take their clothes off and sit in their chairs. Cassie led me over to the circle of chairs with Brenda leading Jill behind us. I was guided to my knees in front of an empty chair. Cassie stepped to the side and lifted her dress up over her head and tossed it on the table. She then sat in the chair in front of me with her legs spread. By the sounds behind me and an educated guess, Brenda was removing her clothes and taking her seat in front of Jill.

"OK slut. Put that tongue to use. I not only expect you to lick my pussy, but you will lick my asshole too. Make sure that you get that tongue deep up inside my ass.

I still had some of my dignity left. After all, I am a highly educated career woman. I am not a lesbian. I'm not in this position because I want to be. I'm here because I was overpowered by a group of people. I'll be damned if I am going to willingly comply with their perversion.

"Absolutely not! That's dirty, disgusting, and demeaning." I insisted.

Cassie let out a sigh. "Very well. Have it your way." She looked over at one of the other girls. "Five and five."

I had no clue what that meant. Before I had time to ponder it, Cassie grabbed the hair on my head and pulled my face into her crotch. She then wrapped her legs around my neck to hold me in place. I just barely heard the swish of something moving swiftly through the air when a line of lave exploded across my ass. Seconds later, another line of fire exploded. Then another and another and another. I couldn't help the shrieks of agony each time one hit. Of course, my screams were muffled because my mouth was pasted directly on Cassie's pussy.

Before I could even think of recovering from that, my head was released, then pulled back and held so my torso was almost parallel to the ground.

"That felt awesome." Cassie grinned. "The vibrations on my clit from her screaming almost gave me an orgasm.

That thought just barely registered when I looked up and saw Ashley raise a 3-foot long, inch wide leather strap over her head. I watched in horror as she brought it back down with significant force. Time slowed down as I watched helplessly as the strap descended in the direction of my breasts. I actually saw my breasts compress then spring back up as the strap made a direct hit across both nipples. This time, my screams were not muffled. She alternated above and below on the next four strokes. The last one was angled slightly to give a direct hit on the super sensitive underside of my breasts. All I could do at that point was to whimper in agony.

I was lifted back up vertically. "Now, slut. Do I need to repeat my instructions?" Cassie asked.

"No. You don't need to repeat them."

"Are you going to do it and do a good job, or do we need to repeat this lesson?"

"Please. Don't hurt me anymore. I will do as you ask."

"Very well. Begin."

With no other choice, I leaned in and took a tentative lick of her pussy. It was nowhere near as bad as I feared. Still, it was demeaning to be licking another woman's pussy in front of all these other people. Apparently, Jill learned her lesson from my experience. Brenda mentioned that she eagerly began licking her pussy as soon as the first cane stroke landed on my ass. She was already quite wet, so I licked up all the juices that were flowing. Wanting to avoid any more punishments, I began licking enthusiastically. My husband had gone down on me a few times, but he was really never that good. Still, he did manage to occasionally hit the right spots. I tried to remember back to those times and do what I liked him to do. I also used my knowledge of times I masturbated and attempted to adapt what my fingers would do to doing as similar as possible with my tongue.

I felt a sharp smack on my back and Cassie reminded me. "Don't forget my ass, slut."

Licking a pussy is demeaning enough, but the ass is where her feces comes out of. I steeled myself. I REALLY didn't want another whipping. I slowly moved my tongue down to her rosebud. Thankfully, it looked clean. I began to swirl my tongue around her back door, making sure to cover it with saliva. After a few minutes, I started to press it in. I continued to work licking around and then trying to push it in. By this time, my tongue was beginning to get sore. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Not a good sign, but I had zero experience with anything like this. My tongue had no stamina. I did eventually manage to penetrate her ass with my tongue. Once in, I continued pushing until it was in as far as I could get it.

"Wiggle it around and use it to explore." Cassie instructed.

It tasted a bit spicy and earthy. OK, it wasn't horrible, but it was still humiliating. I was getting a strange tingle in my pussy from the degradation I was going through.

"Now back to my pussy." She ordered.

I had just begun to thrust my tongue in and out of her pussy when I heard the unmistakable cry of orgasm from behind me. Jill must have finished Brenda off. It was a few minutes later that I heard another girl begin moaning in pleasure. I had no idea if this was a race, but I sure as hell didn't want to be last if it was. Cassie was really starting to respond to my manipulations. I moved up slightly and attacked her clit. A good tongue lashing, then catching her clit between my lips and really beating on it got her to cry out and flood my face with her cream. She thrust her hips in my face as her body began to spasm with the waves of her orgasm. I continued to lick and slurp up all of her cum until she finally calmed down.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,600 Followers