Get All You Can Take

Story Info
Ace and Jenny find some trouble.
7.4k words
4.5
21.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bh76
Bh76
2,774 Followers

A quick story continuing Ace and Jenny's adventures. No need to read Strutter first but that outlines the start of their relationship. John and Ann from Who Wants to Be Lonely pop up for a prequel cameo as well.

*********

Ace and Jenny pulled into the Hyatt just outside of Chicago, in Rosemont Illinois. They'd been a couple for 6 months, but have known each other socially for a couple of years. They've had a whirlwind relationship so far, traveling the 2 hours they live from each other as often as they can and spent the drive to Chicago talking about moving in together, but Jenny wasn't totally on board with the idea. They were at the Hyatt to enjoy their favorite hobby - a darts tournament. This one happened to be one of the largest they will play in.

The Hyatt is one of the nicer hotels they will play at over the course of the year, and they will play in around 15 tournaments. The tournament was in the huge Grand Ballroom and hosted a couple thousand players. As you walked into the tournament area, there was a small room with a cubby that acted as tournament registration. A lot of cash is dealt with there and the desk part of the cubby area acts as a buffer from the players. Each day they collect money from the registration desk and move it to the safe in the neighboring secluded room. They don't take credit cards for entry fees and all fees are paid when you register in person.

Entry for each event was $30 and there were 20 events for men and women spread out for several skill levels over the long weekend. If each event averaged 250 players, that comes out to $150,000 collected in cash. There were also merchandise sales in the vendor area and food sales set up in the hall.

The tournament had 4 small bars set up in the hall and they too only take cash. A beer will cost 4$ and a mixed drink $7. Needless to say with over 2000 people there, the bars made a ton of money.

The security presence wasn't that large. There were 2 police officers in the entry area checking bags for outside alcohol, which is not allowed, and 1 police officer guarding the door of the room with the safe, which was also where they counted the money.

***********

"Ace park by the door so the bellhop can load our bags and coolers on one of those luggage carts," Jenny said.

"Good idea, hon," Ace said pulling up. He was going to park in the garage and bring a cart out to the car, not realizing he could do as Jenny suggested. "I knew I brought you for more than your good looks."

Jenny laughed and playfully hit him on the shoulder. "Ace, you just deal with the bags. I'll go check in."

Ace unloaded their stuff onto the cart brought over by one of the bell hops. He made a point to watch Jenny walk into the hotel through the revolving door, he loves her ass almost as much as he loves her, and he saw a couple, who were smoking, also watch her walk in.

He smiled inwardly at their appearance and the cheek of checking out Jenny. The man was tall and bulky. Probably 6'2" and 300 pounds. He had long black hair pulled into a pony tail and a shaggy beard. He wore black leather pants with a wallet chain, and black leather bike boots with an Alice in Chains concert T-shirt. She was short, around 5'4" and blond, with a full BBW figure and a cute face. She wore Black jeans with worn out Chuck Taylors, and a KISS concert T-shirt. "At least she has good taste," Ace thought, being a big KISS fan.

Ace met Jenny in the lobby, bringing the cart in. "Here honey, I got your key card."

"Thanks baby, wait here for me and I'll go park the car. I don't want you to drag the stuff up by yourself."

"Okay Ace, but hurry up. I'm feeling frisky and plan on ravishing your body before we play tonight."

"Mmm, sounds like my kinda fun," Ace said grabbing a quick kiss and patted her ass as he jogged out of the lobby.

********

Ace opened the door to the room and kicked off his sandals. Jenny was freshening up in the bathroom so he took off his plain white tee, slid down his khaki shorts and laid on the bed in just his Scooby Doo boxers. They have Scooby's big head blowing kisses on the front and Jenny bought them as a gift for Valentine's Day. Ace loves them.

Jenny walked out of the bathroom in Ace's favorite outfit, naked. She smiled at his choice of underwear and climbed onto the bed.

She leaned in and kissed him, using just the right amount of tongue. Ace could taste her toothpaste as she kissed him and he briefly thought he shouldn't have had the onions on his burger for lunch.

He moved his hand down her back to squeeze her prefect, heart-shaped ass and Jenny moaned in appreciation. She loved ass-play as much as Ace did and knew that if he ever proposed to her, she would give him her ass on their wedding night.

He glanced at the clock to make sure he had enough time before they had to play in the tournament later. Seeing that he did, he smiled at her and slid down the bed, taking off his boxers.

Ace loved to eat pussy as much as Jenny loved him doing it. He smelled her arousal and pulled her ass up, lifting her sex to his face. He dove in and kissed her soaking wet labia, enjoying the sound of Jenny's moans and squeals. He decided that he wouldn't tease her this time, as he sometimes likes to do, so he licked around her opening and pressed his tongue flat moving up to her button. She moaned as she felt his tongue play her like an instrument. Her mind wandered, wondering what he would do to her. He had several oral techniques and all made her cum intensely.

"Oh yes," she cried as Ace licked her clit and surrounding area in X's and O's patterns. "Oh baby, I love tic tac toe, yes that's it, so good, so close...aaahhhh."

As she grabbed his head pulling him into her, Ace took a deep breath, continuing his ministrations. Her aroma of arousal turned him on so much, he was as hard as an iron crowbar. He could sense she was close so he fingered her with his favorite "shocker" move. She squeaked in delight when his finger entered her tight anal opening and moved in and out. He felt her body buck and quiver in orgasm moments later, Jenny is a squirter and she covered his face in her juices. Ace lapped it up, savoring her salty flavor, loving every drop.

She pulled him up, signaling her sensitivity, and Ace took the hint and moved up to kiss her. "I love you," she said breathlessly.

"I love you, too," Ace replied as he positioned his hard tool at her opening. He slid in and took his time; enjoying every inch of her tight tunnel. He bottomed out and ground into her clit with his pelvis.

He moved in and out in a circular motion with his hips, driving her wild. She loved how he took his time, making sure she enjoyed everything he did. Ace was the best lover she ever had and she felt lucky that he loved her as much as she loved him.

Ace had a favorite part of missionary position sex, where he held her ankles and moved her legs to his shoulders. He loved every few minutes to lick and suck her toes very briefly, just enough to drive her wild. It took her a few months before she had the courage to confess her foot fetish to him and he always teases her with it during love making. It wasn't something he ever did before meeting her, but since she enjoyed it, he made it part of their lovemaking and he loved making her feel good.

"Mmm Ace, faster and harder. Give it to me," she moaned. He obliged and started to pound her with a steady speed. The slapping sounds filled the room and she screamed out in orgasm. He felt her flood the bed with her juices and cried out, "Yes, baby, I'm about to cum."

He pushed as deep as he could and released his load, filling her with his love. He collapsed to her side and played with her nipple as they came down from their orgasmic bliss.

He whispered, "I love you, baby."

To which Jenny replied, "I love you more."

********

After showering, they headed down to register for that night's events. Standing in line Ace noticed the smoking couple from earlier sitting on some chairs by the window in front of registration. He thought it was strange because they didn't have any darts cases with them, but put it out of his mind and moved forward to pay their entry fees.

Walking into the hall, they saw Ryan Davis and his entourage. Ace nodded as they walked by, remembering their altercation in Vegas. Ryan had tried to make Ace believe that he and Jenny had sex before Ace was supposed to take Jenny out to dinner. It ended up with Ace hitting Ryan, but not a full blown fight. They made peace after, but they stay away from each other as much as possible. Ryan's entourage, as Ace calls them sarcastically, is a couple of toadies that follow him around and fawn all over him. He's a great darts player, but certainly not worthy of a fan club.

There are 130 dartboards in the huge room and Ace and Jenny found one in a back corner to practice on. They take darts seriously and are two of the better players there. They have high expectations of winning at least one event, which would make them $2000 for the honor, so they aren't socializing as much as most of the players are. They are well known on the tournament circuit and many people come up to say hello and talk, although both would rather be left alone to prepare.

As they were practicing Jenny noticed a staff member walking by them with a cart. There was a door along side of the board they were on and the guy took the cart in there. Jenny said to Ace, "Hey, have you ever seen them bring money through the room before?"

Ace said, "No, I thought they had a room behind the registration desk for that with a safe."

"Me too, that's crazy to bring it through here unguarded. Maybe they aren't worried because it isn't much money yet. On Monday I bet they would have over 100k back there."

"Yeah, I'm sure. They don't seem too worried about it, so I'm sure they have sufficient security back there. That door leads out to the dock where the trucks are. I saw them load the boards through there last year."

"Oh look, Ace. They are calling matches. Good luck sweetie."

"Play well, honey. Love you."

They split up to go play their matches. The first event is singles, but on Sunday, they would play mixed pairs together.

Jenny ended up taking 4th and Ace took 3rd. When done they went back to their room, too tired from the long night of playing to make love. They showered and spooned together. Ace sighed contentedly, with his arms wrapped around his love.

He remembered the rocky start that they had when Ace thought that she had sex with Ryan. He remembered taking off and wandering around Vegas upset, only to find Jenny waiting in front if his room for him when he got back. The fact that she was so upset, she laid on the floor in the hallway in only her robe, made him realize how she felt about him. After hearing her side and believing her that she hadn't done anything with Ryan, he opened his heart to her and she wrapped it up in her love. They haven't looked back since.

********

Waking in the morning, Ace felt her warm mouth wrapped around his morning wood. Ace usually pretends to be asleep when she wakes him like this, but she learned fast what he was doing and plays along. That morning though Ace said, "Mmm, that feels great baby, how about climbing up her and I'll return the favor?"

She moaned into his thick shaft and did as he asked.

After their coupling, they went down to the restaurant for breakfast. Ace was scanning through the news on his phone while Jenny was getting the latest gossip from her ladies pairs partner Stacy.

Stacy and Ace are also friends and before he started dating Jenny, he played mixed events with her. Stacy now plays with Ryan, and both Jenny and Ace get a kick out of hearing her stories about Ryan trying to get her into bed. Stacy is in a committed relationship with her partner Alicia.

Stacy said, "They've really bumped up security by the tournament room today. I walked past there this morning and there were cops everywhere."

"Really?" Jenny said. "Cops huh? I wonder what that's all about? I hope no one got in a fight, or anything. You know how tempers can flare up with alcohol and attitudes."

Ace said, "Let's walk over there after we eat. I wanna be nosey and maybe we can find out what happened. I'm in good with the tournament director, ever since we had dinner together every night when we were in Japan together. That was when I played on Team USA in the World Cup and his company sponsored the trip for us."

"Sounds like a plan, honey."

"Mind if I tag along?" Asked Stacy.

"Nope," Ace and Jenny replied in unison.

**********

Jim Schmitz was the tournament director and is a big, imposing man. He always reminded Ace of an older Tony Robbins. He owns an alcohol distribution company and his passion is running one of the largest tournaments in America. He looked a bit worse for the wear as Ace, Jenny and Stacy walked up to him in the registration area. Usually he is perfectly dressed, but today he looks like he slept in his clothes. His close cut hair seemed matted down on the side, Ace wondered is he slept on a couch. There were no police around, so Ace figured the show must be over.

"Hey Jim, how are you today."

"Oh, hi Ace. Rough morning actually."

"Everything alright?"

"Well, keep it to yourself, but we were robbed last night."

Ace gasped. "No way. They didn't get too much did they?

"No, thankfully. They got a few thousand but it could have been worse. We've been trying to figure out all morning how they managed it. The cop doing security said no one walked past him, in or out of the room. Someone did though and thankfully they didn't crack the safe. They only got the cash boxes, and only because they weren't counted down yet. They were out on the table waiting for us to count them after the dinner break. With the cop at the door, they didn't worry about a robbery."

Ace was shocked. "Jesus Jim, I hope they catch whomever did it. If it's any help, we saw someone, in a staff shirt, take a cart out the back corner doors - the ones by the docks."

"Yeah, thanks. We have that guy. He was a decoy. The cash boxes on that cart were empty. He made himself pretty obvious walking thorough the room like that. We don't know if they were hoping to distract us from the cash room with him or what. They paid him 50 bucks to push that cart from one side of the room to the other. They even put him in a staff shirt, which they stole from the back room with supplies. That one isn't locked so it was easy for them.

He said they told him it was a prank they were playing on us. He was actually here to play darts. We found he registered for last night's events. We're still working with the cops trying to figure that bit out. We have his description of the guy that paid him to do it though."

"Wow, Jim. We'll leave you to it then. Get some rest man, you look dead to the world."

Jim smiled and said, "Yeah right, Ace. I won't sleep at all with all of this going on. Good luck in the tournament."

********

Later that day Ace was watching Jenny play in the women's pairs final with Stacy. He noticed that every few minutes there were a couple of policemen walking by, patrolling the room. "A little late now," he thought.

Jenny won her match and screamed out in joy, breaking Ace's reverie. "Yeah!" She screamed and hugged Stacy. Ace was clapping along with the rest of the crowd that was watching and walked up to her.

"Great job, you two," Ace said. She turned and jumped into his arms for a hug. "You guys played great. That's a great win, real big time stuff."

"Thanks baby, I was worried when they came out strong, but Stacy held her nerve and really played well."

"Can't win by myself, Jenny." Stacy said as she smacked her ass walking away to the trophy presentation.

The winners trophies are big, about 18 inches tall with a heavy base. They probably weigh 5 pounds. The 2nd place trophies are about half that size.

They stood on stage, getting pictures taken and getting their cash prize as well. Jenny and Stacy won a grand apiece.

Jenny finished and came over to me. She said, "I'm starving. Let's eat."

"Okay babe. Your treat though." Ace said smiling wide.

********

Jenny chose to eat dinner at Gibson's steakhouse, which is across the street from the hotel. Ace knew it was Jenny's favorite around here so he didn't argue. If she hadn't suggested it, Ace would've. As they walked the short walk Jenny gushed about her and Stacy's victory. Ace let her bask in her glory and was happy to hear the stories. He had missed most of her matches playing his own at the same time, so he was interested in what happened. He didn't fare as well taking 5th place, but was just as happy for her victory as if it were his own.

While waiting for their table, Ace noticed a couple chatting at the bar next to a couple of open seats. The man was a big guy with a bald head and goatee, while the lady was much shorter with short red hair and a full figure. She had on a nice sun dress with black Chuck Taylors. He frowned thinking that she could've at least wore sandals or heels with that dress, but there's no accounting for taste and style anymore.

Ace is a more business casual dresser when they go out. Jenny calls his choice of style preppy. Ace thinks its funny because with his landscaping business, he wears jeans and grubby t-shirts most of the day and at tournaments he wears slacks and dri-fit polo shirts with his sponsor's logos on them. He sometimes jokes that he looks like a Nascar driver with all of his logos, but he's happy to make a couple of extra dollars to help with his traveling expenses. One of his sponsors was even taking him and Jenny out to dinner on Monday, after the tournament is over. Ace was hoping he offered Jenny a sponsorship, she's more than deserving and has just shown that again with her pairs win.

Ace and Jenny sat at the bar with Ace sitting next to the Chuck Taylors. Ace tried to listen to Jenny talk darts strategy but couldn't help overhear some of the discussion going on next to him.

"It's perfect Chrissie. I'm telling you that with what happened last night and our man's info, there's no risk."

"I don't know Shawn. It seems to me to be tempting fate to try again."

"I know you're worried, but it's foolproof. Look, we'll finish this in our room," and they got up and left.

Ace tried to subtly get another look at them, but with the crowd just saw their backs.

"That was weird," he told Jenny.

"Huh? Why? If i need one bullseye to win, I'm gonna go for it every time rather than trying to get more points." Jenny said confused.

"Oh, sorry babe. I was talking about the two sitting next to me. I heard a bit of their conversation and..."

"Oh wow. You're not listening to me. Fine then, maybe Ryan is free for dinner," she said teasing him.

"Easy, love," Ace said, as he leaned over and kissed her. "Never mind him. Look the buzzer's going off."

"Yeah, saved by the buzzer mister." Jenny said with a smile.

After finishing their Chicago Cut (bone-in) Ribeyes, Ace brought up moving in together again.

"Jenny, look, I know you want to be married before we move in together, but how about this? Will you move up by me in your own apartment? I already found a job for you as an admin for the company my friend John works for. He said they would hire you on the spot."

"I don't know Ace. Picking up and moving is a big step, even if it isn't moving in together. I really love you and I know you love me, but I need more of a commitment first. I tell you what. I'll make the move when you propose to me, okay?"

Ace looked at her stone-faced, shook his head and stood up. He wiped his mouth and tossed the napkin down on his chair. Jenny looked at him and started to speak but Ace held up his hand stopping her.

Bh76
Bh76
2,774 Followers
12