Get All You Can Take

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jenny, I think I've been in love with you since that night you held the elevator for me wanting to eat my pizza. After Vegas, I knew I was going to be with you forever. And now you give our love's future an ultimatum."

"Ace, no please..."

"Let me finish please, Jenny. You HAVE given me an ultimatum. Well, I have only one response to that."

Jenny was in tears now, thinking she's lost him, as Ace took a deep breath, closed his eyes and dropped to one knee holding his hand out to his side. His waiter seeing his cue walked over and handed Ace a small box. Jenny gasped as Ace opened the box and said, "Jenny, I love you with all of my heart. Every day we're apart crushes me and I can't take it anymore. Please make my life complete and be my wife?"

Jenny in full blown sobs, grabbed him and hugged him almost knocking him down. The waiter, seeing the surrounding tables watching, said with a big smile, "I think that's a yes!"

The manager walked over with the bottle of champagne Ace arranged for earlier in the afternoon when he brought the ring over, while Jenny was playing a match.

Ace shook her hand and said, "Thank you, everything was perfect; although not quite what I had in mind."

Jenny took the glass and drank a large gulp, still fresh tears trailing down her cheeks. Ace wiped her tears with his thumb, raised his glass in toast and said, "Well, that wasn't exactly what I had planned; but it all worked out in the end."

"How did you set that up?"

"I knew I was going to propose tonight, so I brought the ring over earlier and set it up with the manager, hostess and waiter. You were still playing so it was easy. They were all for it and the manager was pretty excited about doing it. I didn't plan on making you cry first though. Sorry about that."

"You're forgiven and you're lucky I love you."

They clinked their glasses and finished their drink.

********

Back at the room, Jenny wasted no time stripping Ace down. She fell to her knees and pulled his rapidly growing cock out. She stroked him to full hardness while licking and sucking his balls. She manscapes Ace, so his hair is neat and trimmed short but not shaved, just how she likes it. She loves giving oral, but hates hairs in her mouth.

She enjoyed his taste. Not dirty or sweaty, but slightly salty. She sucked into her mouth each of his balls, licking in small circular motions. Ace moaned in appreciation.

She licked from his base to the tip, circling it with her wet tongue and took him into her mouth. She couldn't deep throat his long, thick member, but went as far as she could without gagging. She bobbed back and forth and at the top of his rock hard shaft, used her tongue to swirl around his head. Ace groaned and said baby, I'm close. Jenny moaned and grabbed his ass cheeks to hold him from backing away. She moved back and forth while not using her hands on his shaft with only one goal in mind; to take his hot, salty load into her mouth.

Ace grunted and released her prize, spurt after spurt hitting the back of her throat and tongue. She swallowed and stood up, Ace pulled her into an embrace and kissed her. He never minded kissing her after a blow job. Jenny always swallowed, enjoying the taste of his cum, so he felt the least he could do was kiss her after receiving such a gift.

"Jenny, I love you so much. Thank you, for saying yes."

"Oh you silly man, there was never a doubt I would. I love you, too. Baby, I need you now. I need you inside me. Fill me with your love, then wrap me up in you safe arms and never let me go."

"Never, darling."

He took off her shirt and kissed her. He slid down her slacks and paused while she kicked off her shoes. Her panties went next and finally her bra. She stood before him nude, and in the darkly moonlit room, he smiled in appreciation; feeling his fortune for having her love him. He gently laid her onto the bed. Kissing her neck and earlobes, he tweaked her nipple as he slid her hand down her body.

He usually liked to eat her to her first orgasm, but he knew that when she asked him to be inside her, she didn't want him to delay with oral foreplay.

His hand felt her wetness as he tested her readiness. "Yes baby, now," she said.

He obliged and moved between her legs. He slid his hard weapon of pleasure up and down her slit and then pressed in at her tunnel's opening. He slowly entered her and pushed in and out, going deeper each time.

She moaned her appreciation as he started to build a steady rhythm, "Yes, yes, that's it. Take me. Take your pussy. The last you'll ever have. Give me the last hard cock I'll ever take in me."

Ace was an emotional man and his eyes watered as she said that. He would be a happy man if those words were true and he knew they were.

He felt her tighten up and begin to thrash around under him. "Yes, yes, harder, I'm commmiiiingggg."

Ace pounded her into the bed, giving her everything he had and finally shot his seed deep into her. He drove his tongue deep into her mouth as his softening manhood eventually fell out of her.

"I love you so much, Jenny."

"I love you too, Jason Taylor."

"Ooh, using my name. It must be serious."

"It is, my love; it is."

********

They went for a run the next morning and as they went off around the building Ace noticed a bald guy sitting in a white van on the street. He didn't have a goatee but looked similar to the guy from the restaurant. Ace put it out of his mind and carried on with their run.

Jenny was not only excited about her engagement, but also playing mixed pairs with Ace that night. Ever since playing with him in Vegas where they finally got together, they've won 2 other titles. She had never won an event before that and thought about how perfect it was winning her first time with her man.

At breakfast, they discussed moving in together again. Ace picked on her saying, "So now that you've got a piece of metal and rock weighing down your hand, will you re-consider moving in with me?"

She smiled and said, "Yes, I'll move in with you, but we need to start looking for a house. I want to have kids right away."

"Really?" Ace said with great joy. "We can start on kids right way? That's fantastic. We have to set a date right away. We can look for houses Tuesday when we get home. We need to register. We need..."

"Easy tiger. One step at a time." She said laughing at his excitement.

"You have no idea how happy I am. I love kids and can't wait to be a dad."

"You're gonna be a great dad, Ace. You're practically a big kid yourself."

Ace smiled and kissed her.

********

Ace and Jenny walked up to registration and got in line to sign up to play. Ace saw the long haired, bearded guy and his lady-friend again sitting by the window. He took more time to look around and noticed that they were sitting with a perfect view of the door to the back hall where the cash room was. They could see directly in when the door was opened.

One of the staff came out of the door and Ace saw them both turn to look into the open hall. Then the lady typed on her phone and went back to looking out the window.

When Ace got to the desk, he told the staff member about the couple hanging out. They said they would let Jim know and thanked him.

*********

Later on, Ace and Jenny were walking up to their room for a snack. They had won their bracket and had some time to wait before they played again. As they walked past the registration area, Ace didn't see the smoking couple anymore and saw a hotel guard in front of the back hall door.

As they got on the elevator, Jim saw Jenny and shouted out to hold the door. Jenny kicked her foot out and waited for Jim.

"Hey guys, thanks," Jim said.

"Welcome," Jenny said back.

"I was hoping to catch you guys and thank you for the tip on that couple this morning. By the time I got a security guard and went out there, they were gone. I wondered the same as you, was it was possible they were casing us, so we checked the video from that area. They definitely didn't register for any events and looked into the hallway every time the door opened. They went out the main entrance and not up to a room when they left so the trail is cold.

We looked over the last 2 days and they were there each day doing the same thing. We put a guard on the door and removed all of the chairs from that area."

Ace was proud that he helped in a small way and said, "Good idea, Jim. I hope that stops whatever their plan is."

"Me too Ace. Here take some drink and meal vouchers. I appreciate your help."

"Thanks, Jim. Good luck. I hope they catch them."

As they walked to their room Jenny said, "I'm proud of you sweetie. Good job noticing those two."

"I just hope it's over and they don't try again."

*********

Ace and Jenny won their next three matches and found themselves in the finals. They were practicing in the back of the room on the opposite side from where they were the other day. They were waiting for the other semi-final to finish and then had to wait until the stage was open to play the finals. Every event and skill level got to play their final match on the big stage so people could watch from the chairs set up and there were 2 other events playing at that time. They also streamed the matches online for people to watch at home.

The music was playing loudly and the room had the usual hum of crowd noise so it was difficult to hear, but Ace asked Jenny, "Hey! Did you hear that bang?"

"No," she said when all of a sudden the side door opened and out walked the couple Ace saw at Gibson's. They each had a back pack and were walking quickly but not running.

Ace froze in shock for a brief moment then yelled, "Hey stop!"

They turned to look, then took off running. Ace chased and caught up to the bigger, slower guy and tackled him. The guy got up and pulled a knife from his belt. Jenny screamed as the guy lunged at Ace with the knife. Ace sidestepped him, grabbed a trophy from the table next to him and swung it at the guy hitting him on the head. He went down and staff finally showed up and restrained him.

Ace was panting for air out of breath and smiled at Jenny before he dropped to the ground losing consciousness. Jenny screamed when she saw him hit ground with his white shirt turning red from the blood pouring from his knife wound.

********

Ace woke up with a horrible headache. He heard the sounds of the machines he was connected to and realized he was in the hospital. He opened his eyes and the room was darker than he expected. He looked over to the sitting area and saw Jenny sleeping on the couch. The curtains were closed but he could see the sunlight peeking through.

"Jenny?" He said weakly. She shot up and practically made it to the bed in one step.

"Ace, are you okay baby?"

"Bad headache and my side hurts. What happened?"

"Well Mr. Hero, you were stabbed stopping the robbers from getting away. That girl shot the guard in the room and they were headed to the dock."

"I knew I heard a shot." Ace said. "I recognized those two from Gibsons. I heard a bit of their conversation about doing something again and I knew they shouldn't be coming from the back hallway there. When they took off, I knew they were the robbers and they hit them again. Is the guard okay?"

"I don't know," Jenny said. "I haven't left your side. As proud of you as I am, I'm pretty pissed at you for getting yourself stabbed."

"Sorry about that. I wasn't really thinking when I chased after him."

A nurse came in and did what nurses do. She said the doctor would be in a bit later and left.

As Jenny was filling Ace in on what happened after he passed out, a detective came into the room.

"Mr. Taylor, I'm Detective Devontae Jordan. I'm glad to see you awake. Are you up to answering some questions yet?"

"Sure."

"Why did you confront that couple?"

"I heard a piece of their conversation at Gibsons the other night. They mentioned trying again and having info that made it risk free. I already knew about the robbery on Friday and saw the couple casing the door so I figured they were the same people."

"That's a pretty big leap Mr. Taylor."

"Maybe, but I knew they weren't staff because the staff wouldn't go out for dinner as it's paid for by the tournament for them. I also saw that they weren't wearing staff or hotel shirts. Why would they be coming from that restricted door? When I saw a bald guy sitting in a van that looked like that guy with the goatee, I wondered if they were all the same guy and he was wearing a wig and fake beards. The girl also wore the same ugly shoes."

"Jesus Ace," Jenny said.

"Well Mr. Taylor, you were right. They were all the same couple. He had inside info from one of the tournament staff that one of the walls of the cash room was a room divider and not a real wall. In essence it can be folded down to make that room and the room next door a bigger room together. The hotels like that set up because the have flexibility to rent out smaller banquet or meeting rooms as needed. Their inside man had the key to open a panel on the wall so they could get in and out. The door for the other side from the cash room is on the side wall which is around the corner from the officer doing security. That's how they got in and out without being noticed Friday. The inside man was also their lookout.

Last night, the inside man didn't know that they put a hotel security guard inside the cash room watching the safe and cash boxes. She was held at gunpoint while they robbed the cash boxes, but as they left her she pulled her taser out. Unfortunately, she missed them and the female suspect shot her. She'll be okay, by the way. They removed the bullet and she's recovering. You're just lucky she didn't shoot you when you engaged in combat with her boyfriend. Some of your friends managed to grab her while you were playing hero."

"Wow," Ace said as Jenny cried absorbing that info.

"Mr. Taylor, that's it for now, but we'll need a formal statement later on and you'll need to testify when it goes to court. Are you local to the area?"

"Kinda. I'm about a half hour west in Hoffman Estates."

"Okay. Get well and we'll be in touch. You're a very lucky man. Please stop trying to take down perps."

"Yes, Sir," Ace said.

*******

Later the doctor filled him in on his injuries. The knife missed everything vital, but did cause muscle and tissue damage requiring minor surgery to stop the bleeding. He would have to stay another day for observation but would heal up pretty quick if he took it easy.

As he was resting, Jim Schmitz came by to visit. After getting filled in on Ace's injuries and status, he handed Jenny their trophies and cash for the tournament they didn't finish.

Jenny said, "First place? We didn't play final."

"Ryan forfeited."

"No shit?" Ace said.

"Yep. Here, this is a video of your little escapade You should watch it. I know you and Ryan aren't friends but he stepped up for you."

Ace thanked him, updated him on his status and he left.

**********

Jenny got Ace home and into bed. Ace said, "Hon, can you grab my laptop? I'd like to watch the video."

"Okay."

Jenny put the thumb drive in and Ace told her how to connect it to the TV in his room.

They hit play and watched the stream from the tournament with the announcers doing play by play of the match on stage. There was a split screen with one camera behind the player showing the dartboard and another from the front showing the player throw. Then, suddenly the couple running came into view and then Ace tackling the guy.

The announcer saw what was happening behind the dart players and said, "Oh my god there's a fight."

The darters stopped playing and watched. Then the announcer shouted, "Holy shit, he has a knife. Oh my God he stabbed Ace Taylor. Is he okay?"

Then the sound cut off and only the room mic was heard while the video showed the action.

Ace was shocked as he watched the video.

Then you could see Jim Schmitz as he dialed 911 as Jenny took her shirt off to use it to put pressure on the wound. Ryan Davis ran up and took his shirt off giving it to Jenny. She was too panicked to react. He put his hands on top of hers keeping pressure and said, "Put it on Jenny. There's a hundred people staring at you. I'll keep pressure on him."

She looked at him through tear soaked eyes and put the shirt on. Stacy was there and grabbed her holding her as they both cried, Jenny for her new fiancee and Stacy for her friend.

Ryan said, "Hang on Ace. Help's coming man, hang on."

A few minutes later EMT's broke through the crowd and began to work on Ace. Ryan dropped the bloody shirt and watched as they did what they do and got him on a stretcher. Jenny followed them as they hurried to the ambulance.

Ryan stood watching with his pairs partner Stacy, as the tournament staff brought him a shirt. Jim came up and thanked him for his help and said, "Jesus Christ, I hope he makes it."

Ryan nodded and said, "Stacy and I just won to get to the final against them. That shit doesn't matter now. Stacy and I forfeit."

Jim nodded at his decision which made Ace and Jenny winners without having to play. Technically they would have lost to Ryan and Stacy in forfeit, if Ryan held them to the rules, because they weren't there to play. He walked over to the trophy Ace used to hit the guy over the head and picked it up. He laughed when he saw it was the first place trophy which would now be awarded to Ace and Jenny.

The video ended and Ace looked at Jenny and smiled. "Your boobs are gonna be famous."

Jenny said defensively, "I was wearing a bra."

Ace laughed and said, "Yeah a sexy lacy bra."

"Well if you didn't go and get yourself stabbed, only you would've seen it."

They laughed and Jenny put the laptop down on the night stand. She kissed him and said, "I love you and I can't wait to marry you."

*********

Three months later Ace got a call from Detective Jordan, while hosting his friends John and Ann for a barbecue at his and Jenny's new house.

"Mr. Taylor, I have good news. All three took plea deals and we aren't going to trial. They'll get nice long sentences for the armed robbery and attempted murder."

"Thanks for the info, Detective. Take care."

"You too, Taylor. Stay out of trouble."

Ace laughed and said, "I can't help it if it finds me though, goodbye."

John asked, "All good Ace?"

"Yeah, all good."

Ann showing her new engagement ring to Jenny said, "Have you set a date yet? My parents are all over us to get one set so they can start planning. But I think it's really my mom having her heart set on immediate grandkids."

Jenny laughed, and said, "Mine too. I want a fall wedding, so we picked September 29th, and we plan to have kids right away."

"Really," Ann said. "You don't want to experience a bit more life before settling in?"

Jenny smiled saying, "We've both been all over the country and have had plenty of excitement, so we're ready to settle down. Ace has expanded his business and the job John got me has us sitting in a pretty good spot, so I can't hardly wait to be a mom. It's hard for me to stay on the pill right now, I want a baby so bad, but Ace insists on me being not pregnant at the altar."

They both laughed at that, as Ace and John came over from the grill. "What's so funny?" John asked, setting the steaks down.

"We're laughing at Jenny wanting to jump off the pill and start dropping puppies as soon as possible."

John said, "That's a great idea. I want half a dozen kids for myself. I can't wait to be a dad."

John didn't see Ann frown and look out over the yard, worried about his wanting to have children right away. She shook that off and thought, "Maybe he'll change his mind when he sees how hard Ace will have it. The first smelly diaper will change his mind for sure - I hope."

12