All Comments on 'Get All You Can Take'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
rnebularrnebularabout 4 years ago
Enjoyed the continuation

Story wise this was a great addition to the previous chapter, but in the telling it was almost like a cross between past tense and present tense. It made for somewhat disjointed sentences. Suggest sticking entirely with past tense, the whole story will flow better.

Thanks for more of this cool couple!

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
I like this couple.

Enjoyed it and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
coming soon

I hated English class, but recognize the foreshadowing of a John and Ann story featuring Ace and Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! It was a story of the TRUE FIRST RESPONDER! Nothing against EMT Police and Firemen Firewmomen we need them but the THE TRUE FIRST RESPONDERS ARE THE GENERAL PUBLIC. I could go on and tell stories of local people who have done so many things and very seldom hear it from the local news.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Very well done. Won one tournament myself back in the olden days before moving to Fairbanks Alaska. First volunteer day I put a hole in my Tournament tee, Dang it. Another 5 BIG SPARKLY STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish you could have a time line with all the intertwined stories with Ace, Jenny, Ann, John etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories