All Comments on 'Get Away Ch. 01'

by cuninglinguist61

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
grunabonagrunabonaover 13 years ago
*****

Very nice. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very nice start

Jerry in Washington state, USA - I didn't see any new story posted today that I was interested in, so I looked more closely at the authors' names. I remember you from your "Divorce Chronicles" series (I need to re-read that series soon), so I thought I would give this story a try. I very much enjoyed this first chapter. I enjoy stories of the main character (mainly male, since I am male) getting a new start in life. I enjoyed the build up to the story and the sex scene was well written. I very much look forward to how this story develops. So count this reader as along for the ride! While awaiting the next chapter, I'll sneak a peek at "Divorce Chronicles" and your other stories again. Thanks for an enjoyable read.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
continuation

Resort based stories have so many paths they can go down. I look forward to this set continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
?

U've promised me a photo of ur shaft. When will ai get it? Liked this one the best so far no anal! Yeah!!

Wendyeasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HUMOR... THE BLACK SHEEP'S FAVORED DISGUISE TO SOFTEN THEIR TOUGHNESS

Where you wrote:

( "Either you buy it from me, or you pay Uncle Sam, and the Jamaicans, an immense amount of taxes, along with legal fees. I do believe that this is the wiser choice, isn't it?" he continued.

"Yes, I have to agree, it is the much wiser choice," I said.

"So, give me a dollar, lad, and it's yours.")

I'D HAVE LAUGHED AND QUIPPED, "HOW'S MY CREDIT?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous