Get Clean, Then Dirty

Story Info
Passionate shower leads to steamy anal sex.
1.4k words
4.67
3.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This short story follows "Heels and a Snack". Even though it is a sequel, this can also be read as a standalone story.

~~

Eventually you are able to sit up and see my face covered in your cum. You look down to my lap and see my cock pointing straight at you. You look into my eyes, slide your hips off the table, and tell me you want to feel me cum in your ass.

You grab the edge of my cock head again and pull me up the stairs to the bedroom.

As you lead me toward our room, you start gently squeezing and rotating your fingertips along the ridge of my tip. There's so much pre-cum dripping from me that your fingers slide around smoothly.

You look back at me with a mischievous grin and ask "How's this feel?"

"It feels like you are trying to make me explode."

Your grin gets bigger and you say "Not just yet. I have plans for that load. First, I think we should both rinse off."

You reach down and squeeze my ballsack. Then you trace your fingernails all the way from my taint, across my balls, and up the bottom of my hard-on, to the very end of my leaking cock.

I shiver and my knees actually get weak. I love the teasing and playing.

You walk away and start the shower. I can't help but watch your ass sway as you go. As the water warms up, you take off your shirt which has become useless at this point.

I watch you check out your own body in the mirror while you're still wearing the heels, turning each way to see yourself from every angle. I see you smile and spank yourself, leaving a brief red hand print. Damn you look hot.

I pop my shirt off, you kick off the shoes, and we climb in the shower. I let you enjoy the heat first before taking my turn. I start by rinsing my face as I realize that I can still smell and taste your delicious juices.

When I turn around, I watch you lather up and start scrubbing yourself so that you're covered in soap. My imagination, and libido, immediately wish you were covered in cum instead of soap. My lustful look must give away something because you start moving your hands in slow motion across your skin.

You make a show of moving the soap around your chest. Pushing the white liquid around, squeezing your glistening tits, and biting your bottom lip. You say, "I could use a hand with my backside." Then hand me the soap and turn around.

I start scrubbing at your shoulders, releasing another torrent of the white bubbles down your body. I firmly start massaging your neck and shoulders taking advantage of your slick body.

I waste little time on the small of your back and start rubbing your cheeks, taking my time staring at them covered in soap. Again my imagination taking over.

As I'm playing with your ass and picturing what's to come, you tell me to not forget your legs.

I switch positions with you and have a seat so the water runs down your back. There's still some bubbles on your neck and chest that catch my attention.

You spread my legs apart and put your bare foot dangerously close to my dick and we both smile at that for some reason. Then you slide it under my balls teasing me with your toes.

Using more soap, I lather up your ankle, calf, thigh, and ass cheek again. I brush my knuckles quickly against your pussy and you quiver. You switch legs and I repeat. Brushing past your lips a little harder this time which makes you moan a bit.

I pull your ankle tight to my body, holding it in place. Then using my other hand, with a bit of soap on it, I press my finger on your asshole and start rubbing in small, firm circles. It immediately opens and accepts me as if it was begging to be filled.

At the same time, your boobs are perfectly placed in my face so I start flicking my tongue quickly over each of your stiff nipples. In response, you flex your toes and I happily realize they are teasing my ass. Pretty sure my cock grows an extra inch just from the thought of you inside me at the same time that I'm inside you.

While I'm gently fingering your ass and stretching you out, you reach up for the showerhead. You tell me "Go deeper." I do. You set the shower to your favorite setting and aim the water between your legs.

I thought you would direct it at your clit. Instead, I feel the jets join my finger and give all the attention to your sexy backdoor. I take my eyes and mouth off your tits long enough to see your eyes roll back in your head.

I keep driving my finger in and out of your hole while the shower makes this the cleanest part of your body. Which gets me even more excited.

This doesn't last very long for either of us even though it's heaven for me. We make eye contact and without a single word, I remove my finger, you put the showerhead back, we rinse all the soap that's left, and get out. We quickly towel dry, as much as we can stand, and head to the bed.

We both go to our normal side of the bed out of habit, pull the cover back, drop our towels to the floor, and lie down facing each other.

With insane passion, we grab each other and start kissing. Our lips smashing together. Our tongues fighting. Just pure, unadulterated passion.

When we finally break our embrace, I look at you the same way a wild animal looks at its prey.

I grab your hips and force you onto your knees. I get behind you and briefly admire the view of your naked ass in the air with your eyes looking over your shoulder. I lean down, spread your cheeks, and start eating your ass.

Knowing we just cleaned you inside and out, I use my tongue like a cock and force my way into you. I hear you mumble something incoherent into the pillow as I keep licking, lapping, and eating your most private part like a ravenous animal. I want to keep doing this the rest of the day, but will just have to come back another time.

I reach between my legs to feel how hard I am. I'm ready. I stop my tongue lashing and get into position. Your ass looks ready. I reach for the lube from the night stand and put a couple drops on you and rub my finger on your tight hole one more time.

You look back at me and give me a simple nod. I press my tip into your ass. It takes a second, but I feel you relax and my whole head slides in at once. It feels like your ass is swallowing me.

"Slow." Is the only thing I hear outside of your breathing getting heavier.

Your tight ass is gripping my cock. You slowly push your hips back onto my shaft taking more and more at your pace. We start rocking together, back and forth, back and forth. With each stroke I get deeper and deeper into you.

I finally bury my cock completely into your ass and feel my balls against your drenched pussy. I can't last any longer. I thrust into a few more times and start cumming harder than I ever have, completely filling you up.

You must feel it because you start saying "Oh My God" over and over. I feel your hand go between your legs and start rubbing yourself hard and fast. Your ass starts pulsing on my cock even harder as you start cumming while I'm still inside you. Somehow you pull even more cum from me into your waiting ass.

I slip my cock out of you, sit back on my heels, and watch drips of my cum coming out of you and down your throbbing pussy lips. I want to lean forward and clean you up with my mouth. But you collapse before I get to.

You eventually roll over onto your back and I land next to you. We're both exhausted. I look over at you, smile, and ask if you're ready for another shower.