Our Breeding Ritual

Story Info
My husband & I fuck in primal fashion to make a baby.
2.2k words
4.45
39.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I have a kink for ceremonial, ritualistic sex. In the real world, I am anything but a submissive woman or housewife. But in the bedroom, my husband is my superior.

I am his delicate wife, who was born to serve the needs of his cock. To drain his balls. To suck him lovingly and eagerly. To provide my holes to him, to be used. And to most importantly, be bred with his seed and bear his children.

We've been married for about a year, and have decided it's time for my husband to try to impregnate me for real. We've been indulging in the fantasy of this kink for awhile, but I just recently stopped my birth control. I am so horny at the thought of my strong husband actually breeding me - his delicate whore wife.

The other night, my husband and I were having a chat before bed. He looked over at the calendar.

"Sweetie, according to this, you're ovulating," he said.

"You think I didn't know that?" I said with a smile, and walked over to him. I kissed his lips, and felt for the front of his shorts. He was already hard for me.

"Daddy, does this mean you're going to try to make me a mommy tonight?" I whispered as I kissed him deeply.

"Oh, sweetheart..." he kissed me back. "Daddy is going to put his cock so deep inside of you that there isn't any way you won't be pregnant by the end of tonight."

I smiled, and put my hand down his shorts. I wrapped my hand around his cock.

"I want to suck the cock that will give me children..." I whispered.

"On your knees, sweetheart. Now," he ordered.

I obeyed, and dropped to my knees. My husband removed his shorts and briefs, revealing the result of his lust for his wife. A huge, engorged cock, monstrous in size. I'd seen it so many times. I'd sucked it so many times. But the thought of this cock impregnating me - tonight - had me seeing my husband's dick in an entirely new light.

"Baby, you're gorgeous..." I said breathlessly, as I began to plant soft kisses all over his cock. I kissed the head of his penis, and sucked it lightly in to my mouth as I looked up in to my husband's eyes. "I'm so grateful for this cock in my mouth, sweetheart..." I breathed.

I licked lightly from base to head. I kissed each of his balls tenderly, over and over again, in an effort to show my gratitude for what they'd soon give me. I sucked each of his balls as if I was starving for them. Finally, I took my husband's length deeply in to my mouth.

I'm good at a lot of things in the bedroom, but I am an absolute expert at sucking cock. My husband often reminds me that while I am the smartest and most successful woman he knows, the universe also blessed me with the talent of a first-class whore. That juxtaposition drives him wild. I love that he recognizes my independence and success outside of our marriage bed, while reminding me that my place in the bedroom is on my knees in front of him, being a slut for his cock. And that's exactly what I am in the bedroom: an absolute whore wife who worships her husband's monster cock.

I continue to suck him forcefully, gripping his balls with my right hand while my left hand cups his ass cheek. I continue to look up at him while I suck him.

"Tell me I'm a good whore wife, baby. Tell me what I was made for..." I keep sucking.

"The day I made you my wife was the day I knew I'd have a slave to this cock forever. You are daddy's whore. I want you to show me just how much of a little slut you are for this huge cock..."

With that, my husband clasped on to the back of my head. He started pumping his cock in to my mouth, face fucking me at a steady pace. I grabbed on to his thighs for extra support. I was getting wetter by the second.

"Fuck yes, baby. I love being married to a whore wife. Take this cock. Tell me you love it when I fuck your face..."

He pulled my head back so I could answer him.

"Daddy, face fuck me harder with your cock. PLEASE. I fucking love letting you use my mouth as a fuck hole..."

This drove him wild. He grabbed my head again, and this time, he buried his cock deep in to my throat. I gagged as a reflex, but I fucking loved it. My husband face fucked me violently this time.

"Take it, whore. Take daddy's big dick in your throat. Look at you being the perfect little slut wife. Christ, Teal. This is what you were born for. Right here, right now - to be my slut wife, being face fucked hard by my cock..." he said though gritted teeth, his gorgeously hard balls pounding in to my chin. "And, to have my children..."

With that, he pulled his cock from my throat. I collapsed over on to all fours, gasping for air.

"You don't get any recovery time, sweetheart. Daddy needs to put a baby in you. Now."

He picked me up and carried me to our bed. He laid me down on my back, as traditional missionary was always the position we'd imagined conceiving a baby in in. He spread my legs, and felt between them for my pussy, wet with the anticipation of baby making.

Since pregnancy would be about what my body could do, we'd decided early in our marriage that the act of making babies would be heavily focused on what my husband's cock had the power to do to me. This would play in to my submission to him, and allow him to be cock worshiped during our conception sex. This was so hot to me, I could barely stand it.

My husband spread my legs, and took a long look at my wide open pussy and asshole. He began French kissing my pussy; knowing it drives me wild when he does this.

"Baby...oh my fucking god. Tongue kiss my pussy, sweetheart. Probe me deep. Eat your wife's fertile pussy..." I instructed. "Suck that pussy while you can, baby. Suck your wife where she'll be pushing your baby out. Suck me out, baby. Suck me out..." I begged, as my husband suctioned his mouth to my wide open cunt and began to suck.

I rocked my hips up in to my husband's mouth. This was the part in our ritual where my pussy was worshiped, as our baby would be birthed from the place my husband was currently sucking. We are big on imagery, and pregnancy & birth is such a turn on for us both.

Next, more attention to my birth canal. We both loved the imagery of him sucking my birth canal. My husband inserted his tongue deep inside of me, and held it there. I began my "fertility circles" - basically, a medicine woman told us that a husband was to insert his tongue deeply in his wife's womb during conception sex, and she was to circle around his tongue. This supposedly stretches the pussy and clears a path for the sperm, but we practice this because it feels fucking incredible. It's a moment for me to reset, relax, and feel my husband's tongue tasting me deeply.

Next came our pushing role play. My husband loves the idea of me pushing his baby out of my cunt. He loves to watch my pussy and ass open and close.

"It's time to push, sweetheart," he whispered as he gave my pussy one final deep tongue kiss.

I planted my feet on the bed, wide, and sat up a little to grab his hands on either side of me. My husband was still kneeling on the ground between my legs, eyes focused forward.

"Ready baby? Let's push. Come on sweetheart, push for daddy..." he whispered.

I bared down, and pushed for my husband like I was really in labor. I squeezed his hands and breathed heavily.

"That's so good, sweetheart. Another push. Push for daddy..." he said, as he kissed my vagina. "Now this time, focus on that asshole. Daddy wants to see that asshole open wide..." he coached.

This isn't something we'd practiced, but I pushed with all my might, and felt my asshole open.

"Good, baby. Hold it, hold it, hold it..."

I felt his tongue slide deeply in to my open asshole. I screamed with pleasure.

My husband completely surprised me. An anal tongue fuck had never previously been part of our breeding ritual, but I was so grateful for this moment. Since I'd pushed myself open, his tongue was incredibly deep inside of me.

"Oh god, baby..." I moaned. "Your tongue. It's so deep in my asshole..."

My husband smiled.

"I thought you'd like that, baby. Why don't I keep eating my wife's gorgeous asshole, and you talk to me about how naughty you'll be when I make you a mommy?" he ordered.

Jesus, I could have come right there in his mouth.

"I'll let you fuck me every day of my pregnancy, baby. I'll let you fuck me anally like a whore. I'll ask you to put cherries in my pussy, so I can practice pushing them out, in to your waiting mouth..." I moaned.

"Jesus Christ, baby..." my husband whispered, in between his tongue's deep probes of my asshole. "That's so fucking hot. Tell me more about anal when you're pregnant..."

"Well baby, know a woman gets really horny during pregnancy. I'm assuming I'll want you in my asshole every single day..." I breathed breathlessly, as my husband continued to explore my anal cavity with his tongue. "I'll want your cock balls deep in my asshole. I'll want you to suck my ass, lick it, and probe it with your strong tongue. When I'm pregnant, I'm going to want you to tongue fuck my asshole..." I said.

"Like this?" my husband said, as he pushed my knees up and over my head so I was upside down. Then, he spread my cheeks wide, and dove his tongue inside of me as deep as he could go. I moaned gutturally with pleasure.

"FUCK, daddy...yes. Fuck my asshole with your tongue. Deeper, daddy. Eat mommy's asshole out..." I moaned. "Daddy, your tongue. Eat me. SUCK OUT THE ASSHOLE OF YOUR WHORE WIFE..." I was screaming at this point.

Of course my husband had tongue fucked my asshole before, but never THIS intensely. This was a man's primal desire to taste his wife in the most intimate way possible. This was a man who valued the sensuality of eating his wife as deeply as possible. I glanced at our reflection in our bedroom's mirror. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

My husband put my hips down, and moved me to the center of the bed. No instructions needed; I knew it was time.

He mounted me; his monster cock ready to breed me. We kissed deeply.

"Fuck a baby in to me, daddy. Please..." I whispered.

And with that, my husband entered me deeply. His huge cock felt so fucking good.

"Oh, FUCK. Fuck, daddy. Your cock is tearing me apart..." it was so true, but I also knew that going back to my submissive behavior would drive him wild. He stayed so focused on fucking me. I could see his primal urge taking over, and I went with it.

"I can't believe my tiny pussy can even take my husband's horse cock..." I whispered. "My pussy is so wet, waiting for you to shoot your hot cream in to me. Get me pregnant, daddy. Give me a baby. Make this belly swell with your child. Make my tits fill with milk. Fuck me so you can coach me to push our baby out during labor. Fuck me hard, daddy. Fuck me DEEP. Daddy...daddy please. Make me a mommy. Give me a baby. Make your wife...a MOTHER..." I screamed, breathless.

"Fuck, baby...FUCK..." my husband screamed. "Here it comes, baby. FUCK. Take it, sweetheart. Take my cum...FUCK BABY, TAKE THIS CUM UP YOUR TIGHT CUNT!!!!" His cum exploded inside of me.

We collapsed, tongue kissing deeply.

"Holy shit, sweetheart..." he breathed. "We just made a baby..." he said, french kissing me deeply.

"No, sweetie...YOUR cock just made me a mommy. Your gorgeous, thick, throbbing cock..." I whispered between kisses, "your cock just gave my pussy a baby..." I praised, knowing he'd go rock hard again.

He put his hand on my belly.

"I love you so much, mommy..." he said, kissing me deeply.

"I love you more, daddy..." I replied, returning his kiss.

We pushed our tongues down each other's throats the rest of the night, and I continued to remind my husband what his cock had done to his wife.

*********

Exactly 6 weeks later, I found out I was pregnant. That celebration resulted in the hottest, dirtiest sex we'd ever had. That's a story for another time.