Stairwell to Heaven Pt. 01

Story Info
Iris and Bram explore their sexual fantasies together.
2.2k words
4.42
7.9k
5
2

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Heat Is On

There's a short knock on the door. Iris stands up to look through the peephole, she sees that it is Bram and quickly opens it.

She met Bram in the stairwell last Wednesday, he lives on the third floor and is her new neighbor. Actually more like a boy next door, he will be about 22 years old at the most, she thinks. They had been talking for a long time and Iris could see that Bram was charmed by her, he even offered to vent her radiator when the various defects of the apartments came up. The caretaker was never in such a hurry when it came to solving minor breakdowns. Iris had gratefully accepted the offer, she is often startled awake by the strange noises the radiator produces in the night. And it is also disastrous for concentrating on her textbooks. Moreover, while Bram is looking at the radiator, she wouldn't mind looking at him herself, because he has a very nice ass, she noticed when he continued upstairs after their conversation. The rest of Bram is also pleasing to the eye, she thinks, he is tall, taller than Iris herself with her five foot five, always a plus, slim but muscular, she can see that he frequents the gym, or at least does something involved with sports. Beautiful bunch of hair, light brown in loose curls, one stubborn sexy curl keeps falling over his forehead. Expressive face, sparkling blue eyes and a smile to spontaneously come off, pardon my language.

'Hi,' says Iris and smiles at him, 'you're right on time.' 'Of course,' answers Bram, 'you should never keep a lady waiting. Especially when she's so pretty,' he adds with a broad grin. Iris sticks her tongue out at him. 'Charmer,' she says and laughs.

'That's the patient over there, I presume, I'll get to work right away, to get it over with.' Bram has a tool box with him, he takes out a bleed key and places it on the radiator. Shit, Iris thinks, so that's what that thing is for, I could have done that myself. She is happy that she only now finds out, Bram is even nicer than she thought.

'Do you happen to have a container for me?' he asks, 'it might leak when all the air is out.' 'Coming up,' calls Iris, while thinking she could use a bowl like that herself, geez, this guy is hot! 'Is this all right?' She holds up a mixing bowl. 'As long as it fits under here,' says Bram, pointing to the space under the bottom of the radiator. 'Then this is probably better,' she says, handing him a low freezer container. A little later they hear a sighing sound coming from the central heating, followed by a very unpleasant smell, it almost makes them gag and then water starts to drip into the container. Bram quickly closes the central heating tap again. 'It's about time,' Bram concludes, 'you wonder if it has ever been done before. By the way, if you can't get enough heat anymore, you have to warn me, then the water needs to be filled up. The caretaker has to take care of that.'

'Then you can wait for a long time,' says Iris grimly, 'that man just can't get ahead.' 'Oh, for me he will, he has a bit of a soft spot for me,' says Bram with a wink.

Really, Iris thinks surprised, I never thought that guy was into men...

Bram packs up his things while Iris empties and rinses the bowl. 'Would you like a cup of coffee?' she asks over her shoulder. 'Well,' says Bram with audible regret in his voice, 'I actually have to go back to my studies, still a lot to do and there's a lecture tomorrow. Another time?' 'Okay,' she says and she thinks, too bad.

She's standing at the front door, with her back against the door frame when Bram walks up with his tool box. 'What do I owe you?' she asks. 'Are you out of your mind,' says Bram with a mischievous smile on his face, 'you never ask a beautiful woman for money.' Iris blushes. 'But maybe I can kiss you?' 'That's the least I can offer,' responds Iris and purses her lips. Bram bends over to her, oh, how nice he smells, Iris thinks as he places a full kiss on her mouth. Iris feels a wave of electricity go through her, she immediately is on fire. She responds to his kiss with enthusiasm and feels a tongue slip into her mouth. She moans a little. Bram moves a little closer to her, pinning her against the door frame, she can feel his erection. Suddenly all brakes are loose, there is a fierce struggle with buttons and zippers. Iris' blouse is the first to surrender, Bram looks with admiration at the firm protruding breasts that appear, wrapped in a sexy red lace bra. Hmm, he thinks, this looks suspiciously like premeditation, a big grin appears on his face, I'm curious about the panties, he thinks. He had already developed a slight erection when they met in the stairwell, what a beautiful girl, so vital and sexy, those long legs and that shiny black hair... The cold shower when he got home hadn't helped much... He deftly unhooks the bra and takes her breasts in his hands. Iris feels her nipples stiffen even more than they already were.

She has now unbuttoned all the buttons on the fly of his jeans and slides her hand inside. No panties, naughty boy, she thinks, but a huge cock, oh my God! She feels a shot of moisture squirt through her pussy. Bram has now also opened her fly, unfortunately the zipper hooks quite a bit, she has to do something about that. Not important now, worry about it later. Now it's 'party time!'. Bram pulls down her jeans and she suddenly thinks of something. 'Do you happen to have anything on you?' she asks between moans of pleasure. 'Sorry, I actually came here to bleed the radiator,' Bram replies with an insincere apologetic smile. 'No problem,' Iris says with a laugh, reaching for the bookshelf next to the door with her left hand, then holding a condom between her thumb and forefinger. 'So it's true,' Bram grins, 'a smart girl...' 'is prepared for her future,' Iris adds with a giggle. Now Iris only stands in front of Bram in her red lace thong. Wow, he thinks and he whistles, the panties do not disappoint and the content certainly does not. Iris can't help but laugh and then sinks to her knees, meanwhile helping Bram out of his jeans. She takes his hard cock in her mouth and slowly starts to suck, Bram gets rid of his T-shirt in the meantime. There's a deep growl of pleasure above Iris's head and she feels his cock getting even harder. Bram looks down past her long black hair and wonders where she puts it all, he is certainly not small. And then suddenly...

'Stop, stop,' Bram mutters, 'this is going too fast. That would be a shame...' Reluctantly, Iris lets his dick slide out of her mouth, while pulling back she gives short licks, she feels small shocks go through him and Bram has trouble standing on his feet. That little devil...

Laughing, he helps her up and then takes her in his arms. Over her shoulder he sees the large high-pile rug and forces her towards it. Iris willingly allows herself to be carried away. As soon as they lie down, Bram slides the red thong down her beautiful, long legs. Then he moves his hands over her stunning body, starting with her firm breasts, he squeezes her nipples, which are stiff with excitement, Iris moans. Then one hand wanders down, and a finger slides into her soaking wet pussy. Iris arches her back, a shock wave goes through her body, and another, and another, while Bram fingers her with gentle thrusts, hmm, this is wonderful... Then she looks around, where did that frigging condom go, ah, there it is, she can just reach it. Bram takes the condom from her and deftly slides it over his erection. Then Iris pulls him in, on top of her, and Bram gently slides his cock into her pussy, helped by Iris. He slowly starts to pump up and down, Iris moves along rhythmically. Faster and faster he goes, he feels her pussy closing tighter around his dick and Iris starts to jerk, he feels her nails in his back. Then she starts to moan loudly and under pleasantly loud exclamations of pleasure she comes. It turns him on so much that he can no longer control himself and he also comes with heavy shocks, more violently than he has ever experienced before.

Missing in Action

Bram lays on top of her for a moment, then rolls off her with a satisfied moan and lies looking at her for a while, one hand supporting his head. What a fantastic woman! Iris turns onto her side, towards him and looks at him with a lazy grin on her face. She slowly moves her hand towards her clit and starts to caress herself, while looking straight at Bram. Insatiable, he thinks, amazing girl! He starts caressing her breasts, then descends to her pussy, pushes her hand away and slowly, with short thrusts, begins to lick her towards an orgasm. Iris starts squirming wildly, she doesn't know where to go, it's so intense and so delicious! Then she comes for the second time, if possible even more intense than the first time, Bram even sees a jet of pussy juice spraying out of her cunt, he didn't know that women also could ejaculate. His penis has started to grow again due to all the excitement and when Iris closes her hands around his balls and starts stroking his dick, it soon stands proud again. There is only one small problem, there is no second condom.

'Let me,' whispers Iris, taking his cock in her hand and starts jerking it very gently. She brings her face close to his head and blows gently against it, a small cry escapes Bram's lips. As soon as she feels him getting stiffer, she closes her fingers more tightly around his cock and starts to increase the pace until at a certain point all she sees is a pink haze. Bram starts to moan and then he comes with violent shocks, the sperm spraying meters away. 'Now I'm completely empty,' he sighs when he's slightly recovered. 'Good,' says Iris with a mischievous smile, 'that was the idea. Why don't you have that coffee now?' 'I'd love to, my head is really not on studying anymore,' Bram grins.

The Right Exit Strategy

'That was fun, we should do it again,' jokes Iris when they are having coffee. 'I won't say no to that' says Bram enthusiastically, 'I love coffee and yours is nice and strong. And hot.' Iris smiles.

They sit and chat with each other for quite a while about anything and everything, Iris curled up in her favorite armchair. She has quickly put on a dressing gown after the skirmishes, doesn't feel like getting dressed anymore, she doesn't have to go anywhere anymore anyway. Every now and then it falls open a bit, then Bram immediately loses the thread of his story. Would she do that on purpose, he thinks with amusement.

They agree to have a drink in the Irish pub opposite the apartment complex the following evening. And then Bram gets up, he really needs to study, he just hopes he will get it done.

Iris walks him to the door, her dressing gown falls open. Bram immediately feels a hard on and pins her against the wall again. He bends over to her and starts kissing her, a slow, teasing French kiss that makes Iris very horny, she can feel the moisture running out of her pussy. She deftly unbuttons his fly and slips the pants onto his ankles, pressing tightly against his erection. Bram grabs her by the buttocks under her dressing gown, lifts her up and slides his cock inside. Wow, those muscles are not an empty decoration, Iris thinks. Bram slowly moves up and down, Iris feels her clit getting hard and before she knows it, she comes moaning, while Bram continues to thrust rhythmically. When she has come, he quickly pulls back and then Iris closes her hand around his huge cock, it barely fits in her hand, and starts jerking him off with short movements until he also comes with a loud moan. They look at each other. 'You're a sticker, aren't you,' she jokes. 'You are extremely hospitable,' Bram returns and kisses her chastely on the cheek. 'Don't forget your tool box,' she says, giving him a mischievous look. 'Think you might have another job for me soon?' Bram parries, brushing the sexy curl from his face. 'I'm sure,' she says with a broad grin, 'I'll think of something, if necessary I'll break something.'

Bram steps outside and climbs the stairs. Iris looks after him, he turns and smiles at her.

Right move, she thinks, this could well be a 'keeper'.