Get Me Going Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quietly walking down the stairs, Blake watched him tend to the vacuum cleaner. He was done now and had to eject the main filter to empty it. She hoped he did not see her as she stepped into the living room and silently walked back to the kitchen. Her golden hair flickered as she glanced behind her right shoulder. So far, so good he did not see her sneaking away. In the kitchen, she strutted her hips away from the fridge and to the hanging cabinets on the opposite side. She opened them and grabbed two goblets. In the lower cabinets near the stove, she kept a spare wine bottle at all times. While she was busy in the kitchen, Jason carried the vacuum cleaner back to the utility room. On his way out, he noticed picture frames hanging on the wall of one hall. The face of her husband looked familiar to him. With a second look, he recognized Ryan Reynolds.

"Jason! Where did you go!?"

Blake's loud voice snapped him back into reality. He nearly sprinted across the living room.

"Mrs. Reynolds!?"

She rolled her eyes when he called her that. Blake was standing in front of a counter in the kitchen. The two goblets sat empty, with a fresh bottle of wine to the right. When he entered the kitchen, she glanced up to see a goofy smirk on his face.

"What did I tell you about calling me that? My name is Blake."

Her annoyed voice was not enough to wipe the grin off his face. She saw the edge of his teeth, as if he were about to burst out laughing.

"You didn't tell me you were married to Ryan Reynolds!"

Curving her lips into a smile, Blake quirked her eyebrows at him.

"Do you know who I am?"

"Yeah, you're his wife."

With a sigh, she crossed her arms over her busty chest. Jason could see she did not like that answer. He stepped closer as he spoke.

"Blake Reynolds?"

Shaking her head, she shot him a dirty look.

"Seriously? You don't recognize me. I'm Blake Lively!"

Jason sighed as he broke eye contact. He looked down at the floor in disappointment. Blake expected him to at least know who she was if he could recognize her husband in photos. The fact that she was not as well known as her husband was a bitter pill for Blake to swallow.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. Your husband is in the Deadpool movies, that's mostly where I know."

"No offense taken, honey. I guess you can say I used to be famous. Just not as famous as him."

Blake grabbed the wine bottle and began to twist the top off when her eyes glared back at him.

"How would you like to share a drink with Ryan Reynolds' wife?"

"It would be an honor."

She made an exaggerated pout to give the impression that she was struggling with the cap.

"Here, help me with this. You're big and strong. I'm having a hard time with it."

He blushed at her comment about his strength. Blake watched him take the bottle from her and carefully twist the top open. She stood there and watched him fill the left glass to the rim before pouring the liquid substance into the other.

""You drink wine often, Jason?"

"No. I'm more of a beer guy, but I've had wine before. It's not bad."

"Not bad? What's that supposed to mean?"

"I mean, it's good. But I'm being honest. I'd rather have a six-pack of Bud Light."

Smirking was the only way to prevent herself from laughing in a mocking matter. When he set the bottle down, it made an audible noise. Blake broke eye contact to grab her glass. He took the other one. As they lifted the glasses, they found themselves making eye contact once more.

"To my new handyman."

She spoke before raising her glass to salute him.

"To Mrs. Ryan Reynolds."

He just had to tease her, knowing it bothered her earlier. Blake blushed as she sipped the wine. She watched Jason swallow the entirety of his glass in a matter of seconds with a few gulps. If he could down wine that fast, she imagined he had to be a hard drinker when it came to the beers he mentioned. After the drink, she smirked at him.

"Want some more?"

"No, this is fine by me."

"I don't have any beer in the fridge for you."

Jason laughed loudly.

"Oh, yeah? Your husband doesn't keep any around, huh?"

"He does have some whiskey, but he don't share with strangers."

Refilling her glass, Blake took a step back and slowly raised the glass to her lips. She watched his eyes fall from her face to see her heavy cleavage below. Her boobs were about to pop out of the tight shirt. That was the only reason she kept on the same push-up bra from earlier. As she sipped the wine, Jason's curious eyes gazed into her heavy cleavage. Blake laughed when she pulled the glass away and set it down.

"Are you sure you don't want another drink?"

"No, I'm fine. It might distract me."

"Distract you from what? Staring at my tits?"

She was blunt in her words. That may have been from the taste of alcohol, but Blake knew otherwise. There was no need to beat around the bush anymore. She was ready to make her move if he was too shy.

"I guess I'm busted then. Hard not to look at them, I must say."

"You like what you see, huh?"

"Oh yeah. Ryan Reynolds is one lucky bastard."

They both erupted into laughter at that statement. Blake placed her hands on her hips, still laughing as he tried to talk over the giggling.

"I'm serious. I don't know who you are, but he married someone who's scorching hot."

As she caught herself laughing, Blake knew she had him now. This was going to be an easy game of seduction. She sipped the remainder of the wine from her glass, swallowing it down before placing it on the counter next to the bottle. Taking a deep breath, she turned around and bit her lower lip. No one could understand how alive she felt in a moment like this, reveling in her lustful feelings. The only woman she knew who might understand this feeling was Salma. Blake was happy another woman was not here tonight to play competition for Jason. With her back still turned, she began to pull off the buttons on her shirt. His shadow was seen moving across the white floor. Blake expected him to stand by the counter, but Jason followed behind. She turned around to face him after the last button was undone.

His eyes widened as his lower lip fell. Blake grinned as she flashed her perfect teeth at him. She expected Jason to say something in amazement at the sight of her bra-covered breasts. For a brief moment, he stood there, gazing at her busty chest as if he were mesmerized by one feature of her body. Jason chose to react with action instead of words. He leaned in and threw his arm around her back. Blake shoved her breasts into his shirt-covered chest and pushed her lips against his. Her tongue moved against his from inside his mouth. They traded kisses as Blake leaned back. Her movement was stopped by the stove behind her. Jason unwrapped his arms from her and took a few steps back. The kiss ended only for him to plant his lips on the left side of her neck. Blake closed her eyes and moaned at him. Her hands wrapped around his back, fingernails digging into the fabric of his shirt.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes. You can't resist me, honey. You know you want me as bad as I want you."

His lips were still attached to her neck, now sliding down as Blake took a deep breath. Jason pulled away from her and stood up just to look into her blue eyes. The expression on her face told her all she needed to know. Bracing herself, Blake quickly grabbed the ends of her skirt and shoved it down to reveal her black thong. It was on pure instinct that she worked to slide the thong down and reveal her dripping wet pussy. Freshly shaved without a single hair in sight. Jason was distracted by the glimmering wet spots for a moment. Blake took a few seconds to pull her bra off, freeing her busty tits. That made him flash his teeth in a grin.

"I know what you're thinking about right now, Jason."

"You do, huh?"

"Yes! You want to fuck Ryan Reynolds wife, don't you?"

He chuckled at her words. Blake was trying to push his buttons with the right dirty talk. Jason grabbed her hips and lifted her off her feet.

"Oh my god!"

She gasped as he sat her down on a counter directly next to the stove. The height made it impossible for him to fuck her in this position. Jason was thinking about something else. Blake learned his plan when she saw him fall to his knees and begin sliding her legs atop his shoulders. She gasped in anticipation upon feeling his breath blow across her pussy. This man had an appetite for her in more than one way. She gasped again upon feeling his tongue lap across the wet folds of her juicy cunt.

"Eat me, Jason! Oh my god, yes!!"

It felt like a year had passed since the last time she had a man eat her out. Blake was overwhelmed with joy as she planted her hand on the back of his head, encouraging him to slip his wet vessel into her wet delight. Her eyes closed tightly when she felt his tongue slither in. Her nails dug into his hair as she raised her head and moaned again.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah! That's it!!"

Her voice echoed from the kitchen throughout the empty house. Jason wiggled his tongue in a frenzy as he was eating her pussy as if his life depended on it. This aggressive approach caused Blake to clench her teeth and growl a series of moans. Her right hand pushed into the counter surface to balance herself, while her left hand found her clit. Whimpering soft moans, she twirled her fingers back and forth over her clit, rubbing faster with each passing second. She did not expect this to be so sudden from him, but little did she think of a jock having gone months without tasting pussy. He shook his tongue deeply inside her.

"OHHHHHH, GOD!! YESSSS!!"

Blake's eyes opened wide as she gasped again after the scream. At the rate of how quickly he moved inside her, he was bound to make her cum already. Jason did not take his sweet time and enjoy the taste. He ate her pussy as if he were a desperate, starving beast of a man. She did not expect him to push her to the limit so fast. Jason wanted to taste her juices. She would never be able to understand the craving he had for pussy after months of not getting any. Her fingernails raked through his hair again as she squeezed her legs around his head. If he was to make her cum this early, Blake wanted to flood his throat with every drop of her juices. Gritting her teeth again, she moved her hand away from his head and tightened her legs around him. Any moment now, she knew the gush was coming. Jason knew it too when he felt her legs trembling around his ears. The scream she uttered was a heavy roar echoing throughout the house.

He slithered his tongue out of her pussy right in time for a warm burst of her juices to fill his mouth. Some of it leaked from the right corner of his mouth. Jason swallowed as fast as he could to prevent himself from choking and gagging. What he did not know was that this orgasm was only the beginning. He has awakened something inside Blake that was begging to come to life for the past several months. The drought was finally over as the whore inside her was ready to come out and play. This young man had no idea what he was in for. The strength he displayed in picking her up would have to come in handy if he were to remain in control. Blake knew she could devour him. The hunger she had for his cock was too much to bear. She swallowed her breath several times in a vain effort to quickly recover from such a hard orgasm. Spreading her legs out, she freed his head. Jason moved away from her cunt and made eye contact with her.

"You have no idea how badly I needed that. You really know how to get me going."

The tone of her voice shifted. Gone was the normal, friendly manner in which she spoke up to this point. Blake's words were uttered seductively in a low tone. Jason raised himself, standing straight, so he could take a few steps back. She climbed off the counter and watched his hands fiddle with the ends of his shirt. He would not be fully clothed for long. As he pulled the shirt over his head, Blake reached for the front of his pants and tugged hard.

"Yeah, go ahead and take your shirt off. That's all you've gotta do for me, honey."

She giggled after finishing her words. His muscular stomach was exposed to her eyes. His abs were well chiseled, with clean skin. If he had any tattoos, she had yet to see them. Blake bit her lower lip, still gripping the front of his pants. She waited until he could see her again and tossed the shirt to the floor below.

"Let me take off your pants."

Her lips curled into a devious grin. In due time, he would learn the meaning of that lustful look she was giving him. Jason would probably even fall in love with it, for all she could guess. Her slender fingers unfastened his belt with a rough tug. That was only a subtle hint of how she planned to suck him. Her eyes never gazed away from his face as Blake slid the zipper down and used both hands to tug his pants down. His hardened cock was poking forward in a pair of white briefs. She smiled at that sight.

"So you wear tighty whities."

"Yes, I do. They're more comfortable than boxers."

"That's what my husband says. I think they look cute on the right man."

Blake winked after mentioning her husband. Jason stepped out of his jeans, leaving them in a pile on the floor. She grabbed the elastic band of his underwear and tugged it down to make his cock flop free.

"Oh my, look at this."

Biting her lower lip, Blake used her left hand to finish pushing his underwear down while her dominant hand grabbed his pole. She carefully wrapped her fingers around it and began to stroke as she studied the texture of his dry skin. Her eyes glared up at him as she pressed her lips against the purple head and kissed it lightly. Jason took a deep breath upon feeling her warm breath blow down the length of his shaft.

"So big... so meaty."

Those were the only words she could say before Blake shoved the head of his hard cock between her lips.

"Ohhhh, yeah. You gonna suck it?"

A pointless question he already knew the answer to. Blake did not feed his ego. Her own lust was more important now that she had his cock in her mouth. She shoved a few inches into her mouth. 'Mmmmhhhhhmmmmm', she moaned a muffled reply as she began to bob her head up and down at a slow pace. He raised his left leg, then the right, to carefully step out of his underwear. That slight movement did not stop Blake as she pushed his cock deeper down her throat.

"Ohhhh, fuck."

Jason groaned in a deep voice. His moans were cut off by the sound of her slobbering and sucking on his cock. Her palms pressed against his legs as she continued to bob her head up and down. His stringy pubic hair touched her face as she drew closer to deep-throating his entire length. Not yet, at least. Jason's cock was not the biggest she had, but it was certainly a fine size for her to suck and fuck. Gazing up at him, she pulled her lips back to the head and released his shaft with a pop.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. You like how I suck your dick?"

She gritted her teeth after uttering those filthy words. Blake twisted her right hand fingers around the base and began to stroke him while they exchanged glares.

"Yeah. You suck cock like a slut I used to fuck."

Her tongue flicked across the head while her hand was still wanking him.

"She could fit it all the way down her throat."

Once more, Blake's tongue brushed against the head as he continued speaking.

"I'd like to see if you can."

A third lick of the head, and she stopped stroking him. Since he dared her, Blake felt she had to prove herself to him. She shoved that pole back into her mouth and unwrapped her fingers from the base. As she proceeded to suck again, her right hand grabbed his balls and squeezed them hard.

"Fuck!"

That subtle move caught him off guard. Jason spread his legs as Blake began to devour his long shaft, inch by inch. The sucking noises generated from her mouth grew louder as she was determined to feast on his thick dick. Jason had other ideas as he planted both hands on the side of her head. Blake braced herself for the impending face-fuck he was about to give her. She hoped he would bring a level of rough play.

"Suck that fucking cock!"

His fingers gripped her golden hair tightly as Jason began to buck his hips. His cock moved in and out of her mouth in a steady rhythm. Blake lowered her hands to her busty breasts. She pinched her nipples while sucking.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-GWAH-GWAH!"

The gagging and slobbering sounds grew louder, but Blake did not choke. He began to thrust harder and faster. His balls rubbed against her chin with full thrusts. Jason gritted his teeth and dug his fingertips harder into her hair.

"GWAH-GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-KAH-KAH!"

Closing her eyes, Blake concentrated on the cock jamming to the back of her throat. She could easily tell from how excited he was that this young man had experience being in control. He quit thrusting when he jammed his cock to the back of her throat. Blake's hands were now holding her tits up, as if to collect any excess saliva that leaked out the corners of her mouth.

"Yeah! Suck it all the way down!"

Her gag reflexes were put to the test, as Blake could feel the tip of his cock poking at the back of her throat. She sucked as hard as she possibly could, all while squeezing her own boobs. His fingers loosened the grip on her hair as Jason leaned back and extracted his pole from her mouth. Ropes of drool hung from both sides of his shiny, saliva-covered dick. Blake opened her mouth wide and held her tongue out, as if to tease him to let her have a final lick. The saliva strings broke, with one thick one dangling from her lower lip.

"How about that? I bet that slut you were talking about couldn't suck like me. I'm sure she choked all over this cock, am I right?"

She saw his throat muscles clench as he swallowed his breath. Jason nodded in response to her question. Her hands were still cradling her busty tits. Blake felt she was in control and knew exactly where she wanted his cock next. She pulled her tits apart to create a passage and then quickly shoved them around his dick. Jason gasped as he stood there and watched his cock get smashed between her breasts. After squeezing them together, Blake spit on the tip and grinned at him.

"Ever had your cock between a pair of tits as good as mine?"

The look on his face told her how shocked he was by this action. Blake had to wonder if this would be his first ever tittyfuck. She did not give him time to take control. She squeezed her tits together and began to work them up and down to fuck his cock.

"Ohhhhhh, god! That feels so fucking good!!"

Jason groaned in pleasure. Blake could feel every inch of that hard dick moving back and forth between her tits. Up and down, up and down, she worked her breasts over his cock.

"You like that, huh? You like having your cock stuck between my big tits?"

Her words were taunting him as she began to thrust harder and faster. Jason clenched his teeth together as if he were holding onto dear life to prevent himself from exploding. She slowed down, taking full thrusts until the head poked her chin.

"That's fucking beautiful. I knew this was going to feel great, but I had no idea just how much."

Those words answered her question. This was indeed his first ever tittyfucking experience. That was enough to make her switch gears and change her plan. Blake slowed down to a complete halt. She pulled her tits apart only to grab his cock tightly with her right hand. She used her left forearm to prop her breasts up and then moved the tip of the pole to her right nipple.

"What are you doing, babe?"

Blake shot her eyes at him with a mischievous grin across her face. She hoped her eyes alone could distract as she rubbed the head of his cock against her hardened nipple. Jason's eyes were focused on her tits. She waited until he looked into her eyes, and then she made a surprising move. Smack! Smack! Smack! Blake beat his cock against her nipple. She then alternated it to her left tit and gave it an equal three smacks.