Get Me Going Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want you to cum yet. At least not before your cock is inside me. I want you to fuck my tits real good before you bend me over a counter and rail me."

Pushing his cock back between her tits, Blake moaned and squeezed her tits together. Jason responded by immediately bucking his hips to drive that shaft between her tits.

"I've always wanted to do this to some stacked blonde MILF like you."

She smiled widely when he called her a MILF.

"Oh, yeah! That's what I like to hear! I am your MILF today, lover boy!"

Her words only made him thrust harder and faster. Blake moaned again. She loved that feeling of a hard cock pumping back and forth between her tits. He was doing all the work now to pleasure her the way she desired. Moments like this told her who was truly in control. Blake maintained eye contact despite his line of sight, focusing on the action of his cock lodged between her tits.

"That's it. Fuck those tits, Jason. You know how I want it. Fuck my tits."

Blinking her eyes, Blake moaned as she leaned her head downward. She watched the head of his cock poke upward, nearly touching her chin. She parted her lips to invite him to thrust into her mouth. Pop. Pop. Pop. The sounds echoed each and every time his cock quickly exited her mouth. She tried to spit on the head but missed and covered her left boob in saliva. As she leaned her head back up to look at his face, Blake began to giggle at him. Jason was grunting in a way that made her think he was holding himself back from a potential orgasm. Only she would be having one twice today.

"These titties feel so fucking good, I swear."

"Mmmmmmm, I know they do."

He made one final thrust and was seemingly done. Blake let go of her tits to free his cock. Jason offered her a hand to pull her up from her knees. She was expecting a kiss to come with that, but he walked around her instead.

"Damn, you've got a fine ass, babe."

She giggled at him.

"You like my ass, huh?"

Spank! Her right hand smacked it from behind. She glanced across her shoulder to grin at him smugly.

"Hell yeah! I love your tits, but that right there is a great ass."

"Don't worry, you're about to see a lot of it."

Stepping around the kitchen, Blake moved to a counter near the kitchen sink. She leaned forward, pushing her ass out as she gripped the metal edges of the sink. His shadow cast over her, darkening the white tiles on the floor. Blake still felt she was in control by picking the place she wanted to be fucked and the position.

"Fuck me, Jason."

A direct order was spoken in her seductive voice. Blake trusted that she would not have to tell him a second time. She studied her reflection across the glass window in front of her. The moving figure was him stepping into position. Blake closed her eyes as she felt his cock rubbing against her wet folds. Jason did not bother teasing her as he slid his shaft into her tight cunt and moaned lowly. The sound of her breathing was mixed with his moan, slightly louder than hers. His warm hand pressed against her lower back as if to hold her in place as he began to buck his hips.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. When is the last time you fucked a girl, Jason?"

"It's been a long time, babe. This is the first time I've ever had a MILF though."

She moaned at the feeling of his cock slowly moving inside her. To hear him call her a MILF again made Blake smirk. It was time to begin pushing his buttons with dirty talk.

"A MILF who just so happens to be the wife of Ryan Reynolds. Ohhhhh, yes. I'm sure you never dreamed about fucking his wife when you watched Deadpool. You probably didn't even know he was married. Ohhhhhhh, fuck me."

Her words had some kind of effect on him as he began to thrust harder. Jason did not utter a reply, leaving Blake to moan in her seductive voice. She gritted her teeth, exhaling a deep breath as her breasts were swinging from underneath her. It was amusing to think how he was going to fuck her slowly like this after how quick he got to work with her mouth earlier. Raising her head, Blake moaned soft coos.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah. Give it to me. Give me that cock! Fuck me like you've always dreamed of fucking a MILF! Come on, give it to me!"

Spank! His right hand slapped her ass hard.

"Do that again! Spank that fucking ass!"

Spank! Once more, his hand struck her ass. Blake expected him to pick up the pace and begin to truly rail her the way she desired. He was still fucking her slowly. She thought about rolling her hips and pushing back, but why should she do the work? It was up to him to please her. As her breasts shook from underneath, Blake began to speak naughty words.

"Yeah... ohhhhh, yeah. I know you've been wanting to fuck me all day. You couldn't keep your eyes off my tits. Now you see, I've got a nice ass worthy of spanking."

Would he be willing to fuck her ass? Blake began to wonder if he had any experience with anal sex. Right now, the only thing she cared about was getting fucked into her second climax. If he chose against fucking her ass today, that was fine. Blake was already thinking about the possibility of doing this on another day. What she did not anticipate were his wandering eyes. While he was busy thrusting his cock inside her, Jason glanced around the kitchen to become more familiar with his surroundings. Directly behind him led to the kitchen table. He had his own ideas for fucking her, and it was not the position she chose. With his cock still inside her, Jason halted his movements.

"Hold on, babe."

Wrapping his left arm around her stomach, Jason used his right to pull his cock out of her pussy.

"What are you doing!?"

"Just hold on! I want to look at those titties while I'm fucking you!"

Blake turned around to face him. She expected him to shove her against the sink and fuck her. The last thing she thought he would do was pick her up off her feet with both hands at her hips. She panicked and reached for his cock below. Her efforts to put it back into her pussy failed as Jason turned around and began to carry her towards the kitchen table.

"Where the fuck are we going!?"

He grinned, flashing his teeth.

"Straight to fucking dinner!"

Jason shoved a chair out of the way as Blake glanced behind her shoulder. She smiled upon noticing the kitchen table.

"Oh my god. I've never been fucked on this table before."

He sat her at the edge of the table. Blake could feel a cold chill from the wooden surface. She planted her palms down behind her, arching herself upward as she spread her legs. Jason guided his cock back into her pussy. They were in a perfect position for her to spread her legs or wrap them around his body. She did not make a decision for the time being. All Blake could do was arch herself back as she felt his cock re-enter her. Jason leaned forward as he began to thrust hard.

"Fuck me! Fuck me right on this table!"

Snarling her words, Blake gritted her teeth as she gazed into his eyes. Jason was still grinning as he began to buck his hips harder and faster. His eyes were fixated on watching her breasts bounce and shake around. Blake shifted from her hands to her elbows to hold herself up on the table. A clanking sound of the sturdy wood was heard amidst their bodies smacking together.

"That's it! Just like that! Give it to me! GIVE ME THAT FUCKING COCK!!"

When she screamed at him, Jason pressed his left hand against her stomach to shove her down on the table. She may have been in control most of this time, but this was his show now. Blake glanced at the ceiling above before closing her eyes. She raised her arms, flexing her elbows behind her head as she felt his cock pumping and pulsating inside her. This was how she wanted it. Jason was fucking her the way she hoped he would.

"FUCK ME!! OHHHHH, YES!! YESSSSSS!! GIVE IT TO ME!! FUCK MEEEEE!!"

Her breasts shook and swayed in all directions as Jason pounded her pussy with his cock. Blake felt her legs shaking as they dangled from the edge of the table. She kept her eyes closed, lost in the heavenly bliss of pleasure. This was it. Her glorious climax was imminent. Jason was proving in this very moment that there was more to his muscular figure. He was the ideal man to fuck her the way she preferred.

"YESSSS!! YESSSSSSSS!!"

Screaming again, Blake opened her eyes wide as she felt his palms pressing on her tits. Jason finally grabbed her tits and squeezed them as hard as he could. Unable to last any longer, Blake felt the rush of intensity as her inner walls tightened around his pole. Her legs shook as she gasped, and her eyes widened. He quickly stepped back and pulled his cock out of her cunt in time for Blake to squirt all over his chest. His hand found its place, gripping his cock as he aimed it directly at her stomach. Blake was trying to catch her breath when she heard his groans and grunts. A splatter of warm cum was felt on her stomach. She glanced down to see him painting her skin with his creamy seed. Several strings splattered onto her chest above her belly button.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh man!"

Her first thought was that this was probably the first time in his life he had the experience to shoot his load where he wanted. He was exhausted and out of breath. They both exhaled deep breaths while gazing into each other's eyes.

"That was amazing. I haven't shot a load like that in months."

Blake smirked.

"Oh, yeah? I'll cut you a break and clean it myself. You've done enough work around the house today."

He blushed before laughing. She slid her right hand across the side of her stomach and collected some of his cum with the tip of her middle finger. His eyes followed her hand, raising back to her lips, where Blake loudly sucked her fingertip clean. After swallowing his cum, she licked her lips.

"Go ahead and get dressed, honey. I'll give you your payment for today's work."

******************

10 HOURS LATER

Through darkness, the room was illuminated by dim light in a square shape glaring from an open laptop. Jason sat in bed with blankets pulled over his shirtless chest. The drive home after work was a quiet one. His mother remarked that he looked as if he had been drained by a hard day at work. All he could do was smile and tell her that Mrs. Reynolds got the best out of him for the day. Something inside him was indeed drained. Honest truth that only he and Blake would know. As the hours passed by, he sat quietly in his bedroom for the rest of the day. He was trying to wrap his head around what happened back in the kitchen. It was unbelievable to think that he had just shared sex with the wife of a major Hollywood star. He remembered how offended Blake was that he did not know who she was. All day, he spent his time trying to fight the urge to search for her name online. Jason thought about the few friends he had back on campus.

Daniel and Jonah were his two jock friends who played on the team like him. They were always bragging about getting laid across the country when traveling to road games. Sometimes Jason envied them, along with the other teammates he had. It was tough to be a backup restricted to the second and third string lineups. He once had major potential to play football when he was in high school, before the injuries began. An Achilles tear to his right foot ended his senior year in high school. Deep down, Jason knew he was lucky to be ranked as a four-star recruit. The next series of injuries piled up in his freshman year. The true reason he was at home was the simple fact that he knew he would not have a true shot in the NFL. His dreams began crashing down before he decided to go back home and nurse an injury. Marketing and American history were his choices for education, but he did not take his classes seriously.

Gazing at the computer screen, he sighed. For the past several hours, he had kept himself busy playing an emulated Game Boy Advance game. This was more fun than studying classes away from campus. Fire Emblem Sacred Stones was his choice for the night. Through all the dialogue and level-ups from clearing early maps, he could not stop thinking about Blake. His mind wandered back to his friends and all their debaucherous bragging. Jason pondered his thoughts of throwing something in their faces that he got to fuck someone famous while they were stuck choosing party sluts. He smiled as he continued to think about them. His right hand moved across the touchpad to change a tab to Google. There was no point in resisting the urge any longer. Jason had to find out who Blake Lively was, just to know more about his new boss. He typed her name into the search engine and pressed the enter key.

TO BE CONTINUED