Get Naked

Story Info
Britney Spears invites two men over for a private lap dance.
13k words
4.29
27.5k
71
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

This story is a loosely based sequel to 'It's Vegas Bitch!'. This story was inspired by all the requests I've received in the past two years to give it a sequel. Hope you all enjoy!

******************

Las Vegas, Nevada

The sound of bass beats could be heard pumping through the hallway, away from the center stage. Tonight was nothing out of the ordinary back at a luxury casino hotel resort in the 'city of sin'. Britney Spears had just finished up an encore performance and was heading backstage. The sound of the audience clapping could still be heard even as the show had ended. Some chanted her name repeatedly: 'Britney! Britney! Britney!', proving that Pop Princess still had an energetic die hard fan base. A sigh of relief could be heard among the DJ table, as a man had just finished up the set. Dante grabbed the bottle of water sitting next to the computer monitors and turntable set. He had to rejuvenate his dry throat before heading outside to exit with the rest of the sound crew.

Britney was gearing up for a world tour before her Vegas residency was to end. This was one of her final shows before leaving during the summer. She still was unsure if she would truly be parting from Vegas for good. In the past several years, she had used the famous city of sin as a backdrop for her own little playground. Out here, she had all the rules to herself. Back in L.A., she never had the freedom to run her own sex life, not without the paparazzi hounding her and dealing with tabloid magazines with their endless rumors. Britney's playground was sin city, where she had a closed off private life that left the outside world with only their imagination to think of what really went on.

Dante had been a DJ working with Britney's crew since last summer. He was a bass player turned keyboard player, just before making a big break. He had his parents to thank for spending the money to send him to Berkley several years ago where he learned about music engineering and production. Now he was twenty-eight years old, living the dream with a pop star and making a nice pay check every week with the crew. After a month on the job, he was introduced to Britney herself. It was fun to know a pop star, let alone one that he had fantasized about for years. He had precious memories of watching her music videos; looking at her infamous photo sessions over the years, as well as masturbated in magazines of her. While he was walking from backstage, a woman approached him with short red hair and a black leather jacket. It was Becky, one of Britney's most trusted assistants.

"Hey Dante, got a minute?"

"Yeah, I'm heading on my way out."

Becky nodded with a smug grin across her crimson lips.

"Right, Britney wants to see you right away in an hour."

"Oh, she does!?"

The expression on his face changed to shock. All Becky could do was roll her eyes. She had been in this business so long, handling affairs and helping Britney for almost 15 years now. Becky could tell Dante was an easy man. If it weren't for Britney herself, she would've took him for a ride by now. Giving him a nod, the red haired woman spoke back.

"Yeah, but you've got an hour to wait. Go on and get a shower or whatever you've got to do. She'll be back at her penthouse suite."

The hotel resort that Britney performed in was like a fortress to her team. She had the highest floor of the hotel, a massive penthouse reserved solely for her. On the top floor, her most trusted bodyguards and a few assistance also stayed. Over the year, Dante had heard whispers of rumors here and there about what went on up top the hotel. He had his own room, but he was nowhere near the top floor close to Britney. Occasionally, she often left during breaks of performing to go home with her kids in California. Dante liked to keep to himself, sometimes leaving to go enjoy the clubs around Vegas. He left backstage, walking to the bathroom so he could wash his face up.

He fixed his stare into the mirror, looking into his own piercing green eyes. Dante had short blonde hair and a slight beard. He always shaved once a week, hence why he usually had a stubble beard come Friday. He was tall, at least when he stood face to face with Britney herself. His body was an average skinny build, not much muscles as he spent most of his time working computers or playing bass guitar. While in the bathroom, he wasted his face and fixed up his clothes. Sometimes it was sweaty backstage working the sound stations. He wanted to at least have a clean face before visiting her. Dante still had to return back to his hotel room and get changed in some more comfortable clothes, since his current jeans and a T-shirt were soaked in sweat.

******************

1 HOUR LATER

A man stood alone in the room, looking down at his cellphone to read a text message. He took a deep breath, while hearing the sound of high heels stomping loudly from behind him. The man was Todd, one of Britney's most trusted bodyguards. He had been working for her now for almost two years. Beginning as a simple boy toy with benefits before elevating himself to the role of a bodyguard. Britney had made his dream come true two years ago, when she hired him and they began a relationship with benefits. He was more than just a man she could fuck from time to time. He was just the right man who could handle her like no other.

Britney walked beside him, ignoring the fact that he was busy texting at the moment. Todd wore a black suit with matching black pants and a pink undershirt. He often remained close to Britney at all times, as he was one of her most trusted bodyguards. From time to time, he handled other jobs for her regarding information and setting up dates. He remained loyal to her, ever since the first night they spent together where she drained his balls of every last drop of cum. It was two years ago at this point, but didn't matter. Todd was a man who spent most of his life fantasizing about the chance to one day working for her, now he was living the dream. Outside the front door of the penthouse suite, a knock was heard. Todd raised his head, glancing to Britney.

"That must be him."

"Yeah, go on to the bedroom hun so you can listen!"

Her voice hissed almost into a whisper. Todd followed her command, quickly walking out of the large living room and into her bedroom. He was here for a reason, to listen in on this conversation between Britney and Dante. The blonde pop singer had a plan up her sleeve, but she wanted to see how daring Dante could be first. He had the proper looks for a nice boy toy, but she had to tempt him, just to see how far his desires went. She stood wearing a black shirt over some matching polka dotted shorts. Britney walked towards the door and opened it, giving a big smile to Dante.

"Hi, Dante! Glad that you could make it, come on in."

If one could appear nervous, the look on his face told quite a story. The long elevator ride up the top floor had sent his mind into a frenzy. It didn't matter that Dante had met Britney a couple times in the past. He had been witness of the rumors, as he knew this meeting was not just for small talk. Stepping into the penthouse suite, he watched as she closed the door behind them. His eyes wandered over the massive space of her large penthouse. It was much bigger than his own hotel room.

"Wow, this place is huge. It's like three times bigger than my room."

"Yeah, it's quite big! I like to live like a queen, if you know what I mean!"

She giggled. The sound of her laugh was enough to make him come back down to earth, loosening up his nervous tensions. Britney continued speaking.

"So, I've been wanting to ask you something Dante. You're a good looking guy, you have a girlfriend?"

He shook his head.

"No, I haven't dated yet this year. Last girlfriend, we broke it off as it wasn't going anywhere."

"Well, I know how that can be hun. Sometimes it's slow, but it opens the door for fun."

Britney placed her hands on her hips, obviously teasing him. Dante looked away briefly, only to glance back and then speak of a question.

"Why are you asking me about this, Britney?"

"Oh, you know why I am, hun! Come on, Dante!"

Taking over the conversation, she moved face to face with him. Her left hand cupped the side of his face, softly caressing the roughness of his beard as she starred back into his eyes. Britney was done being subtle, it was best to just inform him how she thought of making him into a boy toy.

"You look like you could have a lot of fun with me. You wouldn't turn that down would you?"

"Are you fucking serious, Britney? What man wouldn't turn down fun with you?"

Her face lit up, sparkling in enthusiasm.

"Exactly!"

Still stroking his face, Britney removed her hand and took a few steps back. She turned, stomping around in her heels before turning back to glance at him. It was time to reveal her offer to him.

"I wanna have some fun tomorrow, back at my place. It could be a little surprise for you, I like to dance for a nice looking man."

"Your place? Here or somewhere else?"

"I have a mansion here in Vegas, honey. No one really knows about it. No one except those that I bring over. You wanna play with me, Dante?"

He glanced back at her, slowly nodding his head. How could he turn down an offer like this? If Britney wanted to dance for him, it seemed that would be a chance opportunity no man would turn down.

"Fuck yeah, I wanna play Britney! How could I say no to that?"

She laughed, flashing those perfect pearly white teeth before clapping her hands.

"Exactly! That's just what I was thinking! Who knows, you might even get a little lucky if you catch my drift."

Britney approached him, standing face to face to the point they could smell each other's breath. The scent of her perfume was overwhelming. She gave him the impression that it was a soft kiss she wanted, but Britney was simply teasing him to build up the temptation for tomorrow's events. Once again, she spoke.

"I'll have a bodyguard call you tomorrow, be waiting for that call, okay?"

Dante nodded his head.

"Alright, I'll be waiting on it. See you tomorrow, Britney."

The DJ moved out the door, leaving Britney alone again as the door could be heard closing. She knew Todd had been listening from the bedroom and within a few seconds, he came stepping out to rejoin Britney among the living room. He already had gathered his thoughts about Dante and how this man would be for a show back at Britney's place. With a smirk on his face, he stood tall rustling his hand through his short brown hair as Britney turned to him. The curious look on her face said everything before she spoke up.

"So, what do you think of him? In your opinion, is he going to be good enough for a boy toy?"

Todd looked back into Britney's big brown eyes and chuckled slightly.

"That guy? He's too fucking starstruck. He's like a deer starring into headlights, you'll end up dominating him."

She rolled her eyes, stepping away from him.

"I think you're forgetting that you were also a bit starstruck too the night we fucked."

Todd shook his head.

"Maybe I was, but I had experience! You weren't complaining the next day after all the sex we had in your penthouse."

"Yeah, true but you know what I mean. I like him anyway, he's nice."

"He's a fucking nerd, Britney. I doubt he can make you scream."

"He might be a nerd but I bet he's got a really big dick."

Britney glanced back at Todd, obviously attempting to test his patience with jealousy. He didn't take her bait, for he had something else on his mind.

"If size is what you're after, why don't I call Manuel? He's got it and I know we gave you a real challenge the last time we had a threesome. That guy fucking handled you better than I ever could've."

A challenge was not something she wanted. Britney had a flashback suddenly as Todd had mentioned Manuel's name. That event occurred around New Years when they had a threesome together which quickly turned into both men dominating her. She didn't get a chance to have any control at all that day. Manuel played rough and set the tone early when he snatched her up by the hair and fucked her mouth, forcing Todd simply to stand there and watch. When Todd had his turn, he simply repeated Manuel's actions, taking advantage of the dominance the other man brought. Britney was in for a quite challenge when Todd was paired with Manuel to double-team her, as they had dominated her that entire day going back and forth fucking her raw. Near the end, they both left her face dripping in a sticky mess. It was fun, but she wanted something different this time around.

"No thanks, Dante will be fine for us. You're gonna be the one to pick him up and bring him back to my mansion."

"Do I have a choice?"

"Nope! You ain't gonna complain about it, are you Todd?"

"Of course, not. It's not a problem, baby."

"Good, I'm going to be waiting for both of you tomorrow. I don't want to spoil my surprise too soon."

******************

1 DAY LATER

The bright sun had set in the early mornings over the desert outside the 'city of Sin' known as Las Vegas. Britney's mansion was on the east side of Vegas, away from the big town in a quiet gated community. One of the good things about her faded star in the limelight, there was no paparazzi to cause problems in Vegas. Only those within her tight circle of friends and management were aware of the luxurious hideaway she used in town away from the casino resort that she performed. Vegas in many ways, was Britney's personal playground where she could have complete control of her private life and indulge in her affairs without worrying about tabloid magazines or paparazzi camping outside the casino resort or her home.

Todd had been working for Britney now for over two years. He had the dream of a lifetime come true when she was seeking a new man to handle her private affairs. It began with a romantic affair in her penthouse suite and eventually, Todd became one of her bodyguards who handled her affairs off to the side. Britney had a few men she kept around at all times who were useful in the bedroom, apart from the job they did with her team. Todd had quickly become one of her favorite men to use for kinky fun. Since last year, the two had began to experiment with threesomes just to spice up the fun between them. Todd had became her favorite man to use for such events. His loyalty was undying, as he truly worshiped her sensual body and respected her.

For Britney, the excitement of these threesomes was to have both men centering all their attention focused solely on her. Todd was good enough in the bedroom, but she was built to handle two men at the same time. Only once had she been completely dominated and worked into submission by a companion with Todd. That was the event with Manuel, a muscular Latin man with several tattoos. He was a fine looking man, but Britney liked to have a variety between what she considered to be her boy toys and useful men. Dante was chosen for a reason, she liked a geeky nerd guy from time to time. Though Todd may have judged the DJ by a stereotype, Britney knew better. She knew that Dante had to be packing in size, at least given how attracted and starstruck he was for her.

At the mansion, Britney awaited Todd's arrival with the other man. Upstairs, she sat in her private dancing room arranged just for events like this. Todd was the only man in her management who was aware of the kinky fun that went down in her private mansion. Downstairs, she had her dancing studio and it was all decorated for a room of pure lust. The walls were painted black, four large surround sound speakers were in all four corners of the room to blast instrumental dance music. In the middle of the room was a large white leather couch, just big enough to contain around five people. Britney found the couch perfect for getting dirty on. There was already cum stains over the seats from these lustful fun times with Todd and another companion. Beyond the couch in the front of the room was a gold stripper pole, it was saved years ago from the tour for her Circus album.

While she waited for the men to arrive, Britney changed her clothes and got suited into a skimpy outfit for dancing. Even though she had quite the slutty wardrobe for her stage show, Britney preferred to wear lingerie that she was not seen on stage in. She fixed her long golden hair up, splitting it down the middle. From atop, she wore a white bra and thong lingerie set, nothing too fancy. Down below, Britney slipped her feet through tall black hooker boots. The boots went up to her knees and had a heel that stomped loudly over the floor. All this was covered up as she slipped on a white jacket, hiding her body. From around the dance room, she left a remote on the couch that would operate the lights and stereo to be used among the room. From the touch of a button, the room would transform into a place of lustful desires.

The clock showed a time with only a few minutes after 2 P.M. when Britney's phone began to beep. It was Todd sending a text message to give her notice that he had arrived. Britney smirked, biting her lower lip. She already arranged for her kids to be spending time with their father and all other schedules were changed for this day. Now it was time to finally time to begin with this show. Leaving the room, Britney headed to the front door of her mansion. She hoped that Dante wouldn't have goosebumps or nervous twitches during this dance routine. Some men were too starstruck to truly enjoy their time with her, but Britney always had patience since she was aware that her body was a fantasy to these men. Buttoning up her jacket, Britney turned the door knob and was greeted to Todd and Dante standing tall before her.

"Hi, glad you both could make it! Come on in, both of you!"

Dante didn't appear nervous whatsoever. He stood wearing a white T-shirt and khaki cargo shorts. Todd was wearing a suit, as he always preferred to dress in since taking the job with Britney. She invited both of them in and stepped around the foyer of her large mansion as the door shut behind them. Dante's eyes wandered around the room, studying a large staircase and random picture frames of art hanging on the walls.

"This is a nice place, looks pretty big."

"Thanks, Dante! Come on, I don't want to waste any time with y'all. We're going to the dance room, this way!"

Her southern accent slurred her words a bit. Todd followed behind Britney, just as he had done in the past before. She led both men through the mansion and to the door leading into her private dance room. Before turning the door knob to the white door, Britney turned around and smirked at both men. She studied Dante's face before gazing up into Todd's eyes.

"Before we go in, I just have a question."

"What's that?"

"What's on your mind, Britney?"

Still smirking, Britney was pleased with their answers. Todd spoke first, then Dante. All she wanted, was to make sure they both had all their attention centered solely on her before the private show began.

"I hope you're both ready, cause it's gonna be hot in here."

She opened the door, turning her back to them as she stepped in. Todd looked back at Dante and leaned over to whisper into the man's ear. "Remember what I told you in the car, don't be scared of her. When it gets dirty in here, fucking give it to her, man." Dante turned his head and nodded to Todd, then they entered the room with her and the door shut behind them. Britney stomped her boots over the wooden floor and to the couch. Patting on it with her left hand, she spoke while grabbing the remote.