Get Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd heard Britney's plea loud and clear. He grunted as he continued to buck his hips, all while Dante remained behind her and ramming his cock into her ass. After a few more thrusts, Britney felt her climax fast approaching. Both men had worked her lustful body into a frenzy of pleasure, she couldn't stop herself. She gripped her hands over Todd's shoulders, digging her fingernails into his skin like she had done with this man so many times before.

"OHHHHHH, YES!! OHHHHH, FUCK THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT!! THAT'S....OHHHH!!"

Britney couldn't even finish speaking as she lost her train of thought reaching her climax. She heard Todd groan and cry out as he felt her juices flooding over his cock. Neither man stopped thrusting into her, they had only slowed down but remained pumping into her simultaneously.

"Fuck, I'm gonna end up blowing another load!"

It was Dante who called out from behind her. He slowed down, almost pulling his cock from her thick ass knowing that he had to control his orgasm. Todd let out a groan before he called out to the other man.

"Save it, man! Don't waste your load in her ass. We can make a huge mess on her face, together!"

Slowly catching her breath, Britney looked down at Todd's face and spoke to him as he also came to a stop from thrusting into her pussy. By now, Todd had pulled his dick from her ass and stepped back.

"Todd hun, are you about to cum too?"

"Yeah, I'm getting close."

She knew what to do. Usually at the end of a threesome she shared with Todd, Britney would let both men blast her face in their hot seed. She looked behind her shoulder at Todd and then spoke up to order them both.

"Let me get up! I'll get down on my knees and you can both cum all over me."

"Here Britney, let me help you up."

"Oh, thanks!"

Dante offered his left hand to help her up. As Britney moved up, Todd's cock slithered and fell free out of her wet pussy. He could see her juices coated around his rod. True to her words, Britney fell down to her knees before both men. Todd got up and moved around her, knowing that Britney would probably want to clean his cock and suck her sweet juices from his pole. This time around, Todd was on her right side and Dante to the left. She looked up, gazing into the eyes of both men. She looked at Dante first and then Todd. Britney raised her hands and wrapped them around their cocks just like before. She turned her attention to Todd's dick first, opening her mouth to go down on it and begin slobbering and sucking on it.

"Ohhhh, yeah! Suck that cock one last time, baby! You're the fucking best!!"

Her head bobbed up and down, cleaning Todd's shaft of all her juices. At the same time, she used her left hand to pump Dante's dick up and down, just like before. Here they were in the position that began everything as the naughty fun was coming to a close. After Britney had properly cleaned Todd's cock, she came up with a loud pop noise and turned to her to look at Dante. Before she could suck on the other man's dick equally, Todd called out to her.

"Britney, I want to fuck your tits this time."

He never forgot. Britney suddenly remembered that Todd told her he would fuck them later. The time had come. She let go of both cocks and then reached down and grabbed her tits, holding them up for him.

"Go ahead! Slide that big fuckin' cock right between 'em!"

Todd didn't waste any time guiding his cock between Britney's impressive large breasts. As she squeezed them around his cock, she turned her head to look at Dante to give him an invitation. She wasn't about to leave him out.

"Hey, nerd! Bring that big fuckin' dick over here! I wanna suck on it again!"

Dante gasped when Britney referred to him as a 'nerd'. He found it funny, yet so sexy to hear coming from her voice. He stepped forward and moved his hand down to the base of his shaft, guiding it towards her waiting lips. Britney moaned against the shaft as she felt Todd began to thrust forward and drive his cock up between her tits. Soon, Britney felt Todd's hand down on her right shoulder, locking her in place as he began to fuck her beautiful breasts. She closed her eyes and sucked over Dante's shaft as best as she could. Todd felt like he was in control now, he spoke out to Dante.

"When you're ready, we're going to cum all over her face, man. Between the two of us, we should be able to fucking drench her."

"Alright, I know I'm already close."

Britney heard their words and couldn't wait to tease them once her mouth was free. Todd continued to thrust his hips, slowly moving his cock up and down between her big tits. As much as he wanted to thoroughly enjoy fucking her tits, his orgasm was more important. Dante reached down and grabbed her hair, pulling his cock from her mouth. He couldn't take it anymore, he was so close. He let go of her hair just as Todd also stepped back and snatched his cock out from between her tits.

"I'm fucking ready, Britney!!"

"Yeah, me too!"

Todd spoke first before Dante could get a word out. She licked her lips and looked over both of them.

"Alright, get around me!! I want you both to empty your fuckin' balls all over mah face!"

Her sexy accent came out yet again, slurring her speech. Todd stepped around Britney, pointing his cock directly at her face. After watching the other man move, Dante decided to step into the same position. They stood with Britney in the middle, gazing up at their faces as their hard cocks were close to her face. She closed her eyes, licking her lips and moving her hands over her breasts as she began to tease both of them. Britney knew what was coming, she was about to be drenched in a mess of their cum.

"Cum for me! Cum for me, y'all! Gimme that hot fuckin' cum! I want it all over mah fuckin' face!"

A grunt was heard, but she was unsure which man was groaning. Todd had his cock aimed directly at the left side of her face while stroking it. From where Dante was positioned standing, his dick was looking forward at the right side of her face. Usually Britney would grab both cocks and jack them off with her hands, but she didn't have to do that with these men. They were in control on their own. Within seconds, Dante screamed first as he felt the explosion pushing as he stroked his cock.

"FUCK!! OHHHHH, GOD YES!!"

"Oh, OHHH SHIT!! TAKE MY CUM, BRITNEY BABY!! FUCK YEAH!!"

Cum began to fly from their cocks, splashing Britney's face in a mess. A thick string shot up her forehead and dripped down while a thick wad went into her right eyelid. Not even seconds later, large wads shot over both her cheeks and began to drip down. Britney felt another thick string shoot up her forehead. She began to slowly open her eyes as both men were still busy stroking their dicks and shooting their cum all over her face. While blinking, Britney teased them in her low sexy voice.

"Mmmmm, yeah. That's it, cum on me! Cum all over me!"

She gasped, letting out a soft moan as more strings of cum went flying over her face. Thick droplets splashed over the right side of her face and began to drip down into her eyebrow. Dante was nearly empty as he rubbed the head of his cock up against her forehead to push the last remaining drops out. Todd still had a final thick string that shot over her right cheek. Once both men were depleted of cum, Britney gave them a big smile as they let go of their cocks. She wasn't bothered by the cum drops dripping through her eyelashes. She had streams of cum dripping from her face and moving down her neck and falling to her large tits. Wrapping her fingers around their cocks, she moved to Dante's rod and looked in his eyes before placing a loving kiss over his dick. Britney then let go of it, turning her attention to Todd as she looked in his eyes and gave his cock an equal kiss. Finally, she smiled big, flashing her pearly white teeth and spoke.

"Ohhhh fuck! I'm so stick now, mmmmm. Y'all both drowned me in cum, huh?"

"Fuck yeah we did, baby!"

Todd was grinning big as he spoke back to Britney. Dante stood there exhausted, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Oh fuck, that was fucking amazing. I think that was the most kinky fun I've ever had in all my life. You're a goddess, Britney!"

Dante's words surprised Britney.

"Thank you, hun!"

"You mind if I step out and get a bottle of water or something? I'm fucking drained, I need a drink for a refreshment."

"My kitchen is down the hall, just turn to your right and go down. There should be some bottles of water in the fridge."

"Thanks Britney, I'll be right back."

Without a care of his nude figure, Dante stepped around and exited the room to leave Britney and Todd alone. She let out a sigh while sitting there with her face dripping in cum. She began to rise up from her knees, Todd offered her his hand to pull her back up. Britney turned to him and spoke.

"I need to get in the shower soon. So, what did you think of him? I think I might have found a new boy toy to play with."

"I like him. He's pretty funny and we worked good together."

Britney gave Todd a goofy grin.

"Yeah, and you were worried since he is such a nerd! I told you, nerdy guys like him can have really big dicks."

Todd blushed, his face turning red as he smiled back at her.

"Fine, you got me on this one, baby! I'll have to give you that, I didn't expect him to be able to handle you."

Britney found herself laughing with Todd. They may not have been dating, but there times when their relationship truly felt like a personal one. Outside of his duties as her bodyguard and handling affairs, they had their bickering at times almost like a married couple. Todd loved her deep down with passionate feelings, she was well aware of that fact. It was little moments like this where he displayed his affection for her. Britney offered her hand to him and gave him a smile.

"I need to get a shower and wash my face, care to join me?"

"Yeah, I would like to clean you up myself baby."

"I would love that, come on!"

They walked out of the private dance studio room together, hand in hand like lovers. Todd didn't care that they both were naked. Neither of them had any care about Dante either in the kitchen. Britney stomped upstairs where she and Todd would spend the next hour alone in the shower. She may have found her a new boy toy to use with Dante, but Todd was the one she depended on the most to pleasure her with romance and affairs. He truly worshiped her body like no other man and respected her every wish. The DJ had the time of his life and would be able to remember forever the day he spent with Britney Spears herself.

THE END