Get Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit down right here for me!"

Dante looked up, immediately noticing the stripper pole. His imagination had went wild last night over the possibility of Britney dancing for him, but now he was thinking even dirtier. Both men stepped forward, sitting on the couch like she had ordered them. Todd was on the right side, Dante to the left. Britney began to unbutton her jacket, loosening it up a bit. Both of them could see the outfit and her muscular stomach underneath, but it wasn't quite time yet for the true reveal. Pushing her finger over one of the buttons, the surround sound speakers began to play a bass beat of one of her songs. It was a remix, one that Dante had worked. He instantly recognized it. 'Holy shit, that's my song!' He said in his head while looking forward at the stage. Britney dropped the remote to the floor, as the song itself was only five minutes and the speakers would shut off after it was finished playing.

Britney smiled at him as she moved her left hand up against the stripper pole. The look over Dante's face was of a surprise, it would be the first of many times she hoped to shock him today. As the bass continued to beat in a steady rhythm, Britney quickly threw off her jacket, revealing her body in the lingerie outfit. Her muscular stomach was in full view with a silver piercing in her belly button. Dante and Todd could slightly see the edges of her tattoos from the thong she wore. As the song continued, Britney grabbed the stripper pole and wrapped both of her hands around it. A vocal part was coming from the song remix and she planned to work a dance routine into it.

"Down and up, and down and up, and down and up, and down."

She began to move up and down the stripper pole, moving along with the words of the music. The song was a dance remix, slow tempo was the way Todd had mixed it. He already was singing the song in his head. 'The beat just dropped, and the room got sexy!' It was his favorite line in the entire song, but Britney wasn't going to be singing anything. The only vocals that played was in a hook that went along with the instrumental. The song continued as she twirled around on the pole. Once it seemed to end and the beat continued into a generic dance instrumental, Britney stood in front of the stripper pole. She let go of it, and then stomped her large hooker boots down to the floor. The two men remained starring at her perfect stripper body in amazing shape.

Soon, the generic dance instrumental faded into another song. It wasn't one of Dante's remixes, instead it was something that was used on her Femme Fatale tour. The beat that began to play was instantly recognizable to both men. It was a high tempo remix of 'Womanizer', one of her most infamous songs. Without using the stripper pole, this time, she slid down to her knees and leaned back to allow both of them to view her muscular toned stomach. Britney quickly got back up and began to move her hips and sway to the beat. She worked her moves into a sharp choreography, not unlike the various dance moves she did on stage with her Vegas shows. Britney loved to practice her various dance routines at the gym, having memorized them to various degrees. After two minutes of dancing to the 'Womanizer' remix, the song faded off and she turned her attention to the two men seated in front of her.

Britney made her way towards Dante and Todd, smirking at both of them as she continued to sway her hips and dance. She turned around, moving her large thick ass to their sights. Britney stomped her feet down on the floor and then pushed her knees down, stretching her ass cheeks in the tight thong she wore. Both men watched her as she moved back up and then began to shake her ass. Britney proceeded to do the 'twerk' dance motion, forcing her ass cheeks to shake and jiggle on key with the dance music playing. Todd was familiar with this dance routine, as it was one that she performed for him a few years ago. Dante's eyes were glued on her body, watching as she moved and turned. Britney eventually turned around and looked at both of them. It was time to truly tease them. She leaned over, allowing them to look into her bra for a great view at her large cleavage.

"Do you wanna play with me?"

Her voice was in a soft, yet slutty tone. Britney had a little smile over her face before she looked into their eyes; first Todd to the right and then Dante.

"Do you really wanna play with me!?"

The same question was repeated, just to tease them further. Todd knew very well what Britney was about to do. He had experienced this routine a few times now, Britney always went a similar route with it. She moved over the couch, turning around to tease them by shaking her ass yet again. Britney moved to the left and then lowered herself down onto Dante's lap first. He gasped, moaning in his breath as her thick ass began to grind down into his crotch. Britney already could feel the bulge rising in his shorts. Dante let out a soft breath as the music came to a stop. All that could be heard now was the rustling of clothing as Britney pumped her ass down and continued to grind over his lap.

"Oh fuck, this is amazing!"

"Dude, you ain't seen nothing yet."

Todd spoke back to Dante's words. All Britney could do was moan, as she knew this nerdy man had a big dick waiting for her under his clothes. She came to a stop and got up, now it was Todd's turn. He went on and throw his suit jacket off, letting it fall to the floor. Britney turned to look at him as she stood back up.

"You're getting naked already?"

"Yeah, I might as well get some of my clothes off."

She winked at him as she watched him unbutton the white shirt and throw it off. Todd's body had changed a bit once he started working for Britney. He began to work out at the gym more, putting some bulk to his muscles and abs all at her request. Britney turned around and proceeded to sit down on his lap, just as she had done for Dante. Now the other man watched as the Pop Princess closed her eyes and began to grind her ass down into Todd's crotch. Dante leaned over, watching her boobs bounce a bit as Britney moved up and down. Todd's voice could be heard moaning but Britney wouldn't be on his lap for long. After a minute, she got back up and quickly turned around in front of both men.

The time had come for her little mini strip tease to get naked. Britney stood up from Todd's lap and then moved to stand near the couch, looking over both men. They sat there, starring at the body of a goddess. She moved to the side, pumping her hips out into a little dance as she slid her thong down a bit. Dante could see both her little tattoos on her hips, but his eyes went down to seeing the pink folds of her dripping wet pussy. She kept it shaved, clean at all times. Tugging her thong down further, Britney pushed it all the way down and then turned around to reveal her bare naked ass to them. Her hands moved up both of her legs as she bent over, pushing both cheeks out. Dante noticed the small fairy tramp stamp tattoo above her ass, but his entire focus was looking at the immense size of her booty.

"Goddamn, that's one big fucking ass right there!"

Dante couldn't help himself, he had to brag at the sight. Though neither man could see Britney's face as she was bent over to tease them with her round ass, she had a big grin over her lips. Quickly, she moved and turned around to them. Britney held her left leg up to push her hooker boot over the couch. She looked at Todd and spoke.

"Pull this off for me, baby."

He never refused a request from her. Todd raised both of his hands and began to loosen the boot while Britney balanced herself by having her right leg still on the floor. After pulling it a bit, Todd gently eased it from Britney's leg as her bare foot came out. She placed her left foot onto the wooden floor while Todd disposed of the hooker boot by throwing it to the floor. She then placed her right leg clad in the other hooker boot up against the couch at Dante.

"Your turn, Dante. Take it off for me."

The other man placed his hands around the boot now and began to pull it off, just like Todd did. With a few tries, Britney's foot loosened up and then came out. Dante neatly placed the hooker boot onto the floor, standing it up near the couch as Britney was now standing before them in her bare feet. The big reveal was to come now as she placed her hands around her back to loosen up her bra. She always liked to take the bra off last, just to tease Todd. Britney was well aware of the fact that Todd loved her amazing large breasts. With one gentle tug, her tits bounced before popping out free. Britney pulled the bra and dropped it to the floor, standing there in complete nudity before both of the men. Dante was thinking how hot of a MILF Britney was, all while Todd was grinning ear to ear at seeing her naked yet again.

"I think it's time for both of y'all to take your clothes off. Go on, get naked for me!"

Britney spoke in a low voice, teasing them in her southern accent. She began to lower herself down to her knees, just like she always did for a threesome with Todd and another man. Both men stood up for her. To her view, they were on the opposite from their seats on the couch, Dante was on her right and Todd was to the left now. Britney licked her lips as she looked back and forth at the bulges sticking up in their pants. It took them a few minutes to completely strip naked for her, beginning with shoes and taking off their pants. Britney smirked when she saw both of them were wore similar underwear of white briefs. After another minute, both of them were completely naked for her, revealing their hard cocks for the Pop Princess. Britney licked her lips and raised her hands up. She wrapped her left hand around Todd's cock. Her right fingers gripped Dante's swelling rod.

While looking over Dante's cock, Britney couldn't help but think to herself. 'Wow, and Todd didn't think a nerd would have a big dick. God, he can be so stubborn sometimes.' She giggled, but didn't speak out her thoughts. No words were spoken between the men as they breathed heavily. Todd was experienced with Britney over the last two years, he knew she always went for the other man's cock first. Slowly, her hands moved back and forth stroking their dicks. She held them both up to her face, almost as if she were measuring their size lengths as she looked back at both of them. Todd's dick was thicker but Dante had an impressive long pole. Just as Todd could've predicted, Britney turned to her right and went for Dante's shaft first. She licked the head with her tongue before parting her lips and pushing it down to enter her mouth.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! Yes, take my cock Britney!!"

Dante's voice cried out as she began to slowly bob her head up and down his shaft. Her right hand was pushed down to the base of his cock while she worked her lips up and down. While she sucked on his cock, her left hand pumped Todd's shaft up and down. Britney moaned a muffled noise over his cock. 'Mmmmm', she came up and released Dante's dick from her mouth making a pop noise. She then turned her attention to Todd, looking into his eyes as she pushed her lips down his cock. The man smiled back at her as Britney closed her eyes and bobbed her head up and down. Just like the first time, as she sucked on Todd's meat pole, her right hand pumped Dante's long shaft back and forth. Soon, both men were moaning aloud as Britney released Todd's dick from her mouth with another pop sound and proceeded to alternate her mouth back to Dante's cock.

"God, this is so fucking awesome!"

Yet again, it was Dante bragging out loud. 'I'm getting a blow job from Britney Spears!' he thought to himself while breathing heavily. Britney's mouth slobbered and sucked over his dick before she popped it out of her mouth again. This time as she alternated, she gritted her teeth giving a classic slutty face to Todd before she spit on his cock and wrapped her lips around it. Each time Britney alternated her mouth over one cock, her hand would stroke the other. After a few seconds of sucking, she alternated her open mouth again back to Dante's cock. This time, a string of drool trailed from Britney's loving mouth and back to Todd's slobber-coated shaft. As Britney began to bob her head up and down Dante's meat pole again, Todd took a hold of his cock from her and moved to beat it up against her left cheek. Britney moaned, but Dante was now influenced by the other man. He pulled his shaft from her mouth and then began to beat it up against Britney's right cheek.

"Ohhhhh, yeah. Mmmmm..."

Britney moaned, closing her eyes as they both beat their drool covered shafts up against her cheeks. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their cocks beating up against her face could be heard loudly from down below. She placed her hands up on her breasts, holding them up while they continued to tease her by slapping their dicks over her face. Britney licked her lips before looking up at both of them.

"Who's ready to for something new, hmmm?"

She looked directly at Dante and teased the young man with her words.

"You wanna fuck my titties, Dante?"

The DJ stopped and gave her a shocked look. Todd wasn't surprised, Britney usually let the other man have his fun with her first. She always took turns before asking both men to pound her holes.

"Fuck yes!! I want to feel those big tits wrapped around my dick!"

Britney glanced back over at Todd and gave him a goofy grin. Dante couldn't care what the look was over, but Todd knew. They made jokes last night over how excited Dante would be to enjoy her voluptuous body. Todd stepped back and then watched as Britney held her breasts up, inviting Dante to slide his long shaft between them. She looked back up at him and then spoke to him.

"I want you to grip my hair in your hand, hold it for me."

Dante followed her wish, reaching his left hand behind her as he curled up a grip of her golden hair. At the same time, he used his right hand to push his dick between her tits. Britney held them up, smashing his cock between the folds of her large breasts. He let out a deep breath while feeling his shaft trapped between Britney's tits. Dante didn't hold back as he began to thrust his hips forward and pump his cock between her boobs. Britney giggled, looking up into his eyes as she teased him.

"Mmmmm, that's it! Go on, fuck my tits!!"

Her sexy voice was enough to drive the man's excitement further. Dante pulled her hair tighter, pumping his hips forward and watching his cock move up and down between her large breasts. Britney smiled at him, licking her lips as she gazed into his eyes. Todd sat down on the couch, quietly jacking himself off as he watched the other man titty fuck the woman he called his boss. He figured that her asking Dante to pull her hair meant that she wanted to test if he could get a little rough with her.

"That's it, yeah! Go on, you sexy fuckin' nerd! FUCK MY TITS!!"

When she called him a nerd, Dante began to pump his cock harder between her tits.

"You like that, Britney?"

"Mmmm, yeah! Your big dick feels so fuckin' good pumping between mah tits. Ohhhhh, yeah!"

Her southern accent slurred her words a bit, making her sound even more sexy. Dante continued, enjoying every moment as his cock pushed back and forth between her tits. Britney couldn't help herself but to tease him further.

"You're such a hot, fuckin' nerd! I knew you had a big dick, oh yeah! I bet you have pictures of me on your laptop, you probably jack yourself off when you're working that laptop with your DJ table!"

"OHHHH, FUCK YEAH BRITNEY!!"

"Oh yeah, I bet you jack off to my fuckin' pictures and music videos too!!"

She giggled as he yelled back at her. Dante began to breath heavily before he slowed down and came to a stop. Britney knew men all too well, he obviously didn't want to cum this early. Todd got up from the couch and stepped over now, calling out to her.

"It's my turn now, baby!"

Turning her head, Britney saw Todd's legs and his hard cock before she looked up to see his face. He had a goofy smile over his face, almost similar to a face she could make.

"Yeah, it's your turn now!"

She let go of her breasts, freeing Dante's cock as her attention was now turned to Todd. He replied to her.

"Get over here and suck my dick again! It's all dry, I need you to get it all wet again with your slutty fucking mouth."

"That's cause you've been jacking off, mister!"

"Well, what was I supposed to do? Just fucking sit there and watch you get titty fucked by him?"

Dante laughed at their words as Britney also began to giggle. It was funny listening to Britney and Todd go back and forth like this in a bit of bickering. He got the impression that their working relationship may have been more than just friends with benefits. Dante figured that Todd must have been her main man. With a goofy smile, Britney began to crawl on the floor, making her way over to Todd. She placed her hands onto his legs and brought his cock into her mouth, sucking on it like he requested. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmm'. She moaned while her mouth began to bob up and down his thick shaft like before. Todd let out a deep sigh, moaning as he looked over at Dante and smiled.

"She sucks dick better than any of those Vegas escort whores, is that right?"

He nodded at Todd's words.

"Oh, fuck yeah! Britney is awesome!!"

"Dude, she's better than awesome. She's a fucking sex goddess, remember that!"

Britney loved it when she heard Todd compliment her like this. She continued to bob her head up and down sucking on his cock. It wasn't the first time he had called her a 'sex goddess'. Todd had given Britney the nickname 'sex goddess of sin city', as he always loved to tell her how no high priced escorts in the city could match her talents in the bedroom. Soon, she felt Todd's left hand moving around in her hair. She knew exactly what he was about to do as he wrapped her hair up in a grip. Britney pushed her mouth all the way down, devouring every inch of his thick meat. As he held her hair, Todd groaned and called out to Dante.

"You see this, man? Look at her!"

With a few steps, Dante approached Todd and looked down. His jaw nearly dropped as he looked at Britney swallowing up Todd's whole shaft. Todd gave him a smug grin before speaking again.

"What did I tell you? She's the best. Look at how she deep-throats that fucking cock!"

After a few seconds, Britney finally gagged and began to choke on Todd's long shaft. He leaned over, looking at her thick ass. A long string of saliva leaked out from the middle of her lower lip, dangling down as Todd reared his hand upward and laid down a spank over her ass.

"This ass was made to be fucked too!"

Spank! The loud sound of his hand slapping her ass echoed from the floor. Todd leaned back up, pulling Britney's hair to force her mouth up and finally his cock came loose of her mouth with a loud pop noise. She breathed, looking back at the long strings of saliva that dangled and broke from her mouth. Britney smiled up at him as she caught breath. Todd leaned down and placed a kiss on the right side of her forehead and then spoke to her in a low voice.

"I want to fuck your ass now, baby."

"You don't wanna fuck my tits, Todd?"

A puzzled look moved across her face as he leaned back up. Todd shook his head to her.

"No, I'll fuck 'em later. Right now, I want to ram your big beautiful ass."

"Alright, honey! Go on and get behind me!"

When Todd stepped away from her, Britney looked up at Dante and gave him a smile offering him a turn.

"Since he's gonna be fucking me in the ass, what do you wanna do with me?"

"Care to suck me off again, Britney?"

She smiled at him.

"Mmmmm, I'd love to suck on that big fuckin' dick again! Bring it over here!"