Get Out! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley lifted his head to close the final inch between their faces and to meet Thomas' waiting lips. What started out as a kiss rapidly became a mutual tongue-fucking of each other's mouth. They made out passionately, as Thomas continued making tender love to his ass. Ashley wrapped his arms around Thomas' shoulders and neck pulling their mouths together. He wrapped his legs around Thomas' waist, pulling him as deep as he could.

Thomas arched his back, creating some space between their torsos. He didn't consciously do it, but he reached down and took hold of Ashley's cock that had been trapped between them. It felt strange, but he enjoyed the sensation of touching this part of Ashley's body. It was hard, yet soft. It was warm, no, hot. It was slippery. He stroked it and pumped out more precum.

Ashley was shocked, to say the least. Never in all of his sexual encounters with a "straight" man had anyone ever done this. It felt like an invasion of his space, but he liked it.

These actions were fucking with Ashley's mind. They were also building towards a crescendo. He knew he was about to cum, but he wanted Thomas to climax, too. And the older gentleman seemed to be reluctant to cumming. They laid there fucking for what seemed like hours.

When he could hold back, no longer, he said, "pull out!"

Thomas, not knowing what was wrong, did so. Had he hurt Ashley?

Ashley pushed Thomas' hand aside and started jacking himself, rapidly. He aimed and shot two spurts of spunk directly on Thomas' dick, coating it, then lifted his hips, immediately pushing his ass back onto Thomas.

Thomas had been riding along a high plateau. He had felt his balls finally reloaded. The image and feel of his cum-covered phallus going back inside Ashley shoved him off the edge into a deep abyss. Nature took over he lost control and he slammed down hard. He pulled out and pushed back in. The squishing sound resonated in his ears. It was all he could hear over the loud ringing in his head.

He jackhammered into Ashley and with several more pumps, exploded. He thrust hard and deep, and spewed his load deep into Ashley's ass.

Ashley felt his insides being filled and experienced another climax. This one, though, he felt all throughout his body, a cumless orgasm, rocking his senses, and making him nearly black out.

Then, surprising himself, he ejaculated again at the end, harder than he ever had. His jism shot out, splattering across both of their bodies, even splashing up on his and Thomas' faces.

Then, he felt Thomas collapse, pinning his body against the mattress. Neither one of them could move. Neither could catch his breath, neither could speak.

Thomas' head was laying on his shoulder, his heavy breathing warming Ashley's already hot and sweaty neck.

Minutes later, when he could finally form a coherent thought, Ashley asked himself, "What the hell just happened?" He had never cum twice in such close succession. And he had never had whatever the hell that other thing was in between cumming. He supposed it was some kind of anal orgasm. Whatever is was, he still felt paralyzed by the earth shattering experience.

Thomas realized that he was probably crushing this poor thing and wrapping his arms around Ashley, rolled the two of them over together so Ashley lay on top of him. His cock pulled out of Ashley's bum, with an audible "pop" and laid alongside Ashley's, pressed between their bodies. Immediately, some of his cum drizzled form Ashley's butt, ran down Ashley's taint and dripped on his own balls, before running down his ass and finally pooling on the sheet.

The clock on the nightstand flashed from 4:59 to 5:00 am.

"Mmmmmm." Ashley moaned. He felt full. And sticky. His head lay on Thomas' chest and he flicked his tongue to lick up a splatter of cum from Thomas' nipple. He knew, now that he didn't want Thomas to get out of there. He didn't want him to leave.

He reached over to the nightstand and retrieved a damn cloth and gingerly wiped the cum from their faces.

It was Thomas' turn to moan, as Ashley leaned down and sucked a cum drop from his areola and hardened teat. "Mmmmmm, if you keep that up, I may just have to fuck you again." Thomas said. And he meant it.

"Promise?"

"Well, maybe later. I seriously don't think I have a drop of cum left in me." He laughed.

"Me neither." Then, Ashley couldn't believe the words that came out of his mouth next. "Will you stay?"

Thomas had no intention of leaving. "Sure."

********

Be sure to rate this if you like it. Also, I'd love feedback. Please comment.

12