Get Out of Jail Free Card

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers

Clare liked her own small breasts, even if her boyfriend had been a dick about it. But when she saw the heft and sway of Lu's bazoombas, she giggled. Lu had the curves of a fertility goddess, and even Clare felt the desire to suckle on those brown nipples. She bowed her head and gently brushed her lips against Lu's areolae. They were warm, textured. She wanted to nip the pencil eraser nubs on Lu's breasts. But before she could take a small bite, Lu knelt down.

Lu used her fingers to spread Clare open in front. Clare folded over a bit, until Lu pushed her back. Lu waggled her eyebrows at Clare, and put her face to Clare's pussy. Clare felt her thick, warm tongue muscles insert themselves into her, moving powerfully against her vagina walls. Clare held her breath until she had to expel, which she did with a squeaky, "Oh!" How many times had she tried to get her old boyfriend to try -- just try! -- a little cunnilingus on her? How many times had she given him blow jobs hoping he would reciprocate with some tongue action? Until now, she had never known what she should have been asking for, and and never understood what it was she had been missing. She cursed her boyfriend for his selfishness between her ragged breaths, especially for the times she had been forced to swallow his mouth-primed load.

Clare's knees weakened, and she fell to the grassy garden floor. Lu fell with her, her tongue still wedged between Clare's legs. Clare's knees were bent, and her arms were thrown over her face to stifle the involuntary noises escaping from her. She also didn't want to see the four horsemen as they scanned every inch of her trembling nakedness.

Lu swung around until her own large hips were positioned above Clare's face. Did she really expect Clare to eat her out? She had never, never even considered such perversity. And yet, considering the new galaxy of pleasure to which Lu had transported her, perhaps it was only fair.

Clare lifted her head and extended her small pink tongue until she felt Lu's pubic hairs. Lu groaned, and increased the speed of her tongue. Then Clare pushed her tongue past the hair and into a slick opening that tasted salty and tart. She widened her tongue, pushing the sides of Lu's vagina wider. Lu started to hum like a church organ warming up. Clare stuck her tiny tongue further into the slit, and wiggled it. With the tip, she sought the tiny nub that would make Lu go mad with desire.

Lu beat Clare to it. She found Clare's g-spot and bathed it in warmth licks until it swelled with excitement. Clare's moans were stifled by the muff of her partner, until Clare dropped her head, and cried out in the same coyote yell that she had heard earlier that night. Lu stopped long enough to chuckle, then dove back in to tease that swollen nub.

Clare whipped her head from side to side. Who was witness to this debauchery besides the four horsemen? It wasn't like she would ever have to face these people again. Still it was Clare's body, and she wanted to know who was enjoying the sight of it, and privy to her excitement.

She saw figures in the shadows who were unable to approach because of the four horsemen. One side revealed a woman wearing a dark blouse and shorts. She was perverted enough to be taking photos. Clare turned and saw the gardener, whose face was softly illuminated by the lamps around the paths. Tears streamed down his sun-browned, lined face, and her heart broke for him.

The woman snuck from tree to cactus to bush, always trying to get a better angle to photograph. Clare was about to say something when Lu lowered her hips towards Clare's face again, and Clare used her tongue to pleasure her new best friend.

Lu rolled off and began to use her fingers to stimulate Clare's nipples. It felt good; not as good as her tongue, but a respite. Clare felt chilled from her perspiration. Then Lu flipped Clare over onto her stomach, and pushed her legs forward so that Clare's rear end was high and exposed. Clare's arms were stuck out forward to help her maintain balance.

Lu began to kiss Clare's ass, and with her fingers pushed her apart. Clare's asshole involuntarily puckered, even before Lu placed a finger onto it and teased its rim.

"Wait, wait!" gasped Clare.

"You'll like this. I can tell you're the kind of woman who will like this."

"Wait, wait! You're probably right. But I think you've succeeded."

Lu stopped and sat back on her haunches. Her breasts thrust forward, making her look like an Egyptian Sphinx, with stone boobs.

"Paolo saw. Paolo saw it all. I think you broke his heart."

Lu stopped, then sat back until her naked rear end was on the grass. Her knees were bent in front of her, and she pulled herself forward by grabbing onto them. "Huh."

Clare squeezed her butt cheeks together and re-puckered her anus. She rolled on her side and she heard disappointed noises coming from the four horsemen. Clare also looked at the third floor balcony. The eight guards were there. Missing was one man in a blue sport coat, white shirt and gray slacks. Also missing was his royal approbation, given for a job well executed.

Timothy held a fluffy white towel for Lu, who used it to wipe her mouth and her pussy. He then gave her another and another until she was satisfied that none of the excretions of their sexual encounter remained on her body. Before she dressed, she did what Clare had done earlier. She extended her arms and twirled around, like a naked Maria enjoying the musical sounds of the hills.

Austen supplied Clare with four towels but wouldn't make eye contact with her. He had the foresight to bring a downy white robe. Clare wrapped it around herself, and used the belt to cinch her waist tightly, hoping to accentuate her figure for him. He didn't seem to notice. His eyes focused no higher on her than her strapped sandals.

With Lu's okay, Austen escorted Clare back to her suite. Clare hoped that Austen would put his arm around her, but it didn't happen. Had he been as disgusted as Paolo at the performance she and Lu put on? What did it matter any way? She had helped Lu. Lu had promised to pay her student loans. So what if Austen had seen this depraved side of her? He'd already seen her naked. But Clare had to admit, the way she had let herself loose with Lu had revealed a side of herself that even she did not know existed.

At the suite door, Austen handed her the keys and started to leave.

"Wait, please. Would you check my suite? I don't want to be surprised by any intruders. What if someone saw us out there?"

Austen looked at her closely, but with steeled eyes and firm lips. "I don't think it would be wise for me to go in there at this time."

"Please?"

His shoulders were tense, and his hands flexed several times. "No. I'll stand outside your door if you like, but I won't go in."

Clare nodded. She leaned forward with her head lifted towards his chin. She raised one arm around his neck, and with the other opened her robe so she could press her naked body against his unyielding frame. He did not look down. Then she kissed him. She used her tired tongue to force his lips apart, searching for a response. She wondered if he could taste Lu's juices on her tongue, and if he liked it.

Slowly, Austen melted. He leaned over her. He slid his right arm inside her robe until he found her round, muscled ass. She stood on her tip-toes so her butt was high and tight. He ran his large palm over her ass again and again as kissed her.

Clare's door pulled open behind her, and Austen stiffened into a defensive posture for just a second before resolving into an attention stance. In the doorway stood Nicholas Sampson.

"Hello, children. I think I can take it from here, my boy. Clare, would you like some wine?" He held out a glass of the fabulous red he had poured for her at dinner.

Austen gave her a look of pathetic longing, but she knew he could no longer act on his desires. He turned on his heel, and walked smartly back toward's Lu's suites and the other three horsemen.

Clare called, "Good night, Austen." Austen's pace did not slacken. He disappeared into the gloom of the desert night. Clare sighed, gathered her robe about her, and turned to face Nicky. Then she noticed another figure behind him, waiting for her, too. It was the woman, the maid, who had tried to steal Lu's bag early that morning.

"Look out!" Clare pushed past Nicky to confront the woman. Nicky staggered backwards until he could regain his balance. The woman's face curled into a snarl and her hands changed into talons, ready to complete the damage begun earlier that morning.

But Clare was ready, too. She faced a quick, dangerous opponent. She assumed the fighting stance she remembered from self-defense classes. Not the most effective attack, but better than nothing. The woman smiled when she saw the naive posture of her attacker.

"Stop, stop," said Nicky. "Stand down, both of you. Clare, this is Fatim. She works for me. Fatim, don't hurt the beautiful child."

Clare held her stance, her fists tight. "You don't understand, Mr. Sampson. She's a thief. I caught her this morning trying to steal Lu's phone and her bag. She's dangerous."

Nicky laughed. "Yes, she is dangerous. Much more than you realize, child. This morning you escaped with a torn swim suit and a slight scratch on your face. She could have blinded you, or crippled you. You should be thanking her for being so gentle."

Fatim smirked, then spit to the side, reminding Clare that the woman had also spit in her face that morning. Fatim turned her back and found a stool to perch on near the bar. She wore jean shorts, a dark shirt, and running shoes. Her legs rippled with muscles as she moved, and her arms seemed angular with power.

"Did you get it?" Nicky asked her.

In response, Fatim held up Lu's iPhone X. She tossed it to him, and he scrolled through the pictures. As he did, his breath became heavier and a few growls escaped. When he finished, he slipped it into his pocket.

"You did well, Fatim. I have the proof I need, right from my faithless wife's own phone. She calls herself the last Mrs. Sampson. After this evidence is shown to the divorce court, she'll be the forgotten Mrs. Sampson."

Nicky checked his Rolex watch, then held up the suite's land line to Clare. "Here, it's after midnight. April Fool's Day. Call Mrs. Sampson's suite and ask her to meet you in your suite. Tell her she should leave her four horsemen at home. That should intrigue her."

"No. I don't know what you are playing at, but I want no part of it."

Fatim tensed, ready to take some action to force Clare to act. Nicky held her back. "No, Fatim. Not yet." Then Nicky turned to Clare and said,"You are already a part of it. You know that your pictures are already on this camera, along with every other lover Lu has fucked and flaunted in our marriage."

"You knew?"

"Of course, I knew! She thought she was clever, telling me about her affairs on April First, so she could later deny that it was anything but a joke, a lark, Ha, ha. We signed a pre-nuptial agreement, and with the evidence that she has provided with her own iPhone, the penalty provisions will apply. She will get absolutely nothing."

"You've got what you want. Just leave her." Clare felt chilled and wrapped her robe even tighter.

"No, I want to see the look on her face when she realizes that her April Fool's confession will no longer save her wealth. I want to see Fatim frog march you both to the edge of the property and kick you to the curb. A few more pictures might be in order -- of Lu and her newest lover consoling each other.

He held out the suite phone until Clare took it, asked for Lu Sampson's suite, and got her on the line. Lu tried to beg off, saying she was too tired tonight.

"It's important, Lu."

Lu sighed deeply. "Fine. I'll be right over."

Nicky mouthed another instruction regarding the four horsemen. Clare frowned, shook her head, but complied. "This time, can you come without your bodyguards?"

"That's not smart. Are you sure?"

"I'm not sure either, Lu."

Nicky scowled, and Fatim moved towards her in a threatening way.

"Oh, I suppose. My boys will stay home tonight. It will be just you and me."

Clare hung up the phone. "There. Now, out of my way. I'll dress and get out of here. I'm disgusted by both of you."

Fatim put her hand on Clare's shoulder, preventing her from leaving the room. Nicky indicated Clare should sit down and wait.

"Mind if I change at least?" Clare indicated her white robe.

Nicky shrugged his shoulders, then nodded. Fatim pulled Clare to her feet, and stayed with her while Clare went to her bedroom. Clare found a few casual outfits left from the morning. She selected a purple pair of briefs, cream-colored loose shorts, and a yellow sleeveless blouse.

There was a knock on the suite door. Fatim checked the peep hole quickly, and whispered to Nicky, "She's alone."

"Clare, let her in."

Fatim grabbed Clare and shoved her toward the door. She hid behind the door as Clare opened it. Lu looked exhausted, and walked tentatively into the room. Lu gasped when she saw Nicky, but quickly recovered.

"Nicky, darling! It's so wonderful to see you."

Lu rushed to embrace him and plant a kiss on him, but Fatim stepped in front of her. Lu tried to avoid her, but Fatim as too fast and too strong. "Nicky, what's the matter with this person? Tell her to move out of my way."

Nicholas shook his head. "Sorry, darling, but she is doing exactly as I ordered. And just so there is no mistake, I do not wish to embrace you. Ever again."

His words shocked her. "What is it, Nicky? Is this your April Fool's joke? Of course! It's after midnight; it's April Fool's Day! You, you, Nicky!" Lu tried to scoot past Fatim, but she was blocked again.

"Stay there, Lu. This is no more an April Fool's Day joke than any of your previous confessions were. Oh, that's right. I know. I know! You are a cheating, lying embarrassment of a wife. And now I have the proof from your own hands." Nicky held up the camera.

"No, Nicky. What are you saying? Who have you been listening to? Her?" Lu pointed at Fatim. "That slimy piece of trash? People like her want to break up your marriage. Don't listen to her, darling."

Fatim slapped Lu across the face, which triggered Clare's response. She launched herself at Fatim, knocking her off her feet. It was only for a second before Fatim regained her balance and slugged Clare in the solar plexus. The pain was immediate and intense. Clare doubled over, retching and gasping. The distraction allowed Lu to fly to her husband and entwine her arms around his neck, tightly.

"No, Nicky darling, I love you. You love me. We are a team."

Nicholas pried Lu's arms off his neck, and pushed her roughly onto a couch. Lu covered her face and began to sob.

"Who's telling you these things, Nicky? Who is poisoning our relationship?"

Nicholas held up Lu's cell phone. "You are telling me. For the first time, I have the truth about your feelings in our relationship." He scrolled through the pictures. The most recent were of Clare and Lu, but there were others of Lu and other men, and Lu and Paolo. "The fucking gardener, Lu?"

Lu pointed to Clare. "She told me to!"

Clare tried to unbend, put her stomach hurt too much.

"Fatim," Nicky said, "get rid of both of them. I don't want either of them in my sight a second longer." He tossed her Lu's phone. "Here. Take pictures of them. It will complete the wedding album."

Fatim's eyes gleamed and a snarl curled her lips. "I will do it, Nicky." She grabbed Clare by the arm and shoved her toward the door. When she tried to force Lu to stand, Lu collapsed onto her knees. Fatim kicked her side, and she fell over, sobbing.

"You are only delaying the inevitable, bitch," Fatim hissed. She pulled Lu up again, unsheathed a stiletto, and scratched Lu's side. "You want a little accident? Perhaps a scratch across your cheeks, perhaps you lose an eye? Now, come!"

"Nicky!" Lu screamed as she was pushed along with Clare outside. Fatim marched them to the far side of the garden.

The entire resort was morbidly quiet just after midnight. The guests were resting after a wild day in preparation of an even wilder April Fool's. The wind was warm and fragrant. Clare had expected it to be chilly at night, but tonight was different in so many ways from what Clare had ever dreamed. She wondered if one remembered last impressions after death.

Fatim directed them deeper into the garden area, away from the paths that had been constructed. The area was dark, but there was the smell of overturned earth. Up ahead, there was a mound of dirt the size of a VW Beetle. Beside it was the freshly dug hole that she and Austen had found earlier.

Fatim used her stiletto to prod the women to the edge of the excavation. Lu fell to her knees, sobbing. Clare stood until Fatim kicked the back of her knees, enough to cause her to buckle. Clare looked into the blackness of the gaping hole, and heard Lu whimpering beside her.

"Last words?" Fatim asked.

Clare hated the games Fatim was playing, and hated Lu's cowardice. Still, Clare had nothing to say. She waited to hear Lu plead for her life.

Instead, there was the swish of a heavy instrument, followed by the simultaneous sounds of a thud and a clang. Fatim's unconscious body fell between them. Clare looked behind and saw Paolo the gardener clutching a spade. He had it poised over Fatim to give her another blow.

Lu jumped up and into his arms, crying and kissing him. Clare watched Fatim for any movement, but she was completely motionless. Clare grabbed the stiletto, found a button on it, and the blade retreated into the handle.

Clare felt for a pulse on Fatim's instep. The pulse was faint and fluttery. "She's still alive," Clare said.

Paolo shouldered Lu free, and swung the shovel one more time with tremendous force. It fell on Fatim's head, and this time there was no doubt that she would never rise. He rolled her body into the grave that she had dug for Lu and Clare. Then he began to return the earth from the VW Beetle pile into the hole. Clare tossed the stiletto in after her.

"I'm so sorry, Paolo, for trying to make you jealous. I know I made you cry. I'm sorry."

"You didn't make me cry, sexy coyote," he huffed, not slowing down. "I wept for my garden and the plants that had been dug up." He threw a couple more shovelfuls, and when it was completely covered, leaned on the shovel, looking at Lu. "No, I didn't mind what you and the señorita were doing. In fact, if you wish to continue for a while longer..."

Lu waggled her hips in acknowledgement of his interest, then kissed him deeply on the mouth.

"We still have Nicky to take care of. He's expecting Fatim."

"I still have the shovel."

"Effective, but not appropriate for my husband."

Clare shivered. The night felt incredibly cold now, or perhaps she was just in shock from the murder she had witnessed. "I have to go. I won't say anything. But I'm through."

"Oh, no, my dear. There is one more task still required of you." Lu grabbed Clare's arm.

The three of them returned to Clare's suite. Lu knocked on the door. No secret or special knock, just a rap on the door. She put her finger over the peep hole so as not to give Nicky a heads up on who was at the door.

Nicky pulled the door open with a huge smile. It dropped off his face when he saw Lu, Clare and Paolo, still holding his shovel across his body. He grimaced and tried to slam the door, but Lu was too quick for him. She pushed him into the bedroom until he fell onto the kingsized bed, his hands pulled up to protect himself, and his legs ready to kick out. He had a medallion around his neck which contained a panic button. Lu snatched it and pulled it off, before he could summon help. He lunged for the suite phone beside the bed, but Clare kept it out of his reach. Fear crept into his eyes as he appreciated his situation.

Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers