Get Out of Jail Free Card

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers

"Where is Fatim? What have you done, you crazy bitch?"

"She took a little trip down under, Nick darling. She won't be bothering us any more. Now, do you have any excuses, my dear?"

"No, Lu, no! April Fool! Yes, April Fool. Ha, ha. This will be one to remember."

Lu didn't answer, but pulled the covers off the bed so that Nicky was resting on the sheets. "Take off your clothes."

"No, don't Lu. I haven't taken my little blue pills."

"Yes, you have. You were expecting Fatim, so I know you took them. Now, strip."

Nicholas Sampson trembled as he unbuttoned his shirt and sleeves. Clare untied his loafers and slid them off with the socks that were held up by garters. Paolo whipped off the pants and shorts in one violent movement, leaving Nicholas covering his junk with his spidery hands. Lu found belts and sashes from the robes. In a trice she had him tied spread-eagle on the bed. She took out her phone and pointed it at him.

"Ha! You think you can embarrass me with photos like this? Wait until I tell my attorneys what you did. Wait until the truth comes out, you crazy animal."

"No, Nicky. I swore I would be the last Mrs. Nicholas Sampson, and I mean it." She turned to Clare. "You strip, too. Now."

"Oh, no. I don't know what kind of game you are playing, but I'm outa here," Clare started for the door, but Paolo stood in her way, immobile.

"Don't be shy now, my dear. It's not like everyone hasn't already seen your naked ass. This is the last time, though. I swear. Now, take off those things. Please."

As Clare undressed; Lu did, too. Her curves looked massive. She curled near where Nicky lay, and rubbed her tan body against his. Despite his discomfort and nervousness, the little blue pills began to work. His penis wobbled, bouncing a little. Lu caught it with her lips, and began to suck around the tip, and then proceeded down the shaft. When she reached his balls, he groaned and arched his scrawny body backwards so she could fully attack his ball sack.

"You're the best, baby! I would never..." He didn't finish because he was gasping for air as Lu tried a little something she had been saving for her other lovers. "Oh, my God!"

Before he came, while he was still turgid, Lu rolled off the bed. "Your turn, Clare. You don't have to fuck him, just do what I tell you."

Lu took her phone and snapped a few pictures of Clare and Nicky naked together. Then she began the process of staging a few shots. Clare with her lips millimeters from the tip of Nicky's dick. Clare straddling Nicky's face, her shaved pussy a tongue's length from his lips. Clare straddling him cowgirl style, her muscled ass arched so that Nicky could see the puckered asshole. Clare's breasts, small as they were, gliding against Nicky's own chest, his chin, and his lips. And even though Clare knew she was only acting, only playing a part, she became excited, and felt the warm, slick moisture of anticipation between her legs.

Nicky's erection was near to bursting and was causing him intense pain because he enjoyed no release. Clare looked at his seventy-year-old penis, only rigid because of chemistry, but still -- it belonged to Nicholas Sampson. She looked at Lu, who was still snapping photos.

"With your okay?" Clare positioned herself over the tip of his dick. Nicky tilted his hips and arched as far as his body would let him. His penis just barely grazed the smooth outside of her vagina.

"Whatever fills your jelly roll."

Clare had no idea what Lu meant, but got the gist. She slowly lowered herself down until she felt the warmth of his shaft penetrate her folds. She kept descending, and she felt him go deeper into her. His dick throbbed. Her heart beat in time to his movements. She raised up a bit, then lowered. Once she had the flight path down, she continued to raise up and down, increasing the speed of her repetitive movements. Lu moved in until their genitals occupied the entire camera frame. More pictures were taken. Clare could feel his heart hammering.

Then there was a sudden silence. Everything stopped. For a moment, Clare wondered if she had killed Nicky. But no -- instead, there was a groan of Homeric proportions and Clare felt the explosion of hot cum inside her, not once, twice, or three times, but often enough that she lost track herself. The warmth of his jizm, together with the knowledge that she was fucking one of the richest and most powerful men on earth, triggered an orgasm within her that was powerful and sustained. Fluids gushed from between her legs. She gasped. Perspiration popped all over her body. As she finished, she collapsed onto him, feeling the tattoo of his wild heartbeats. She waited until his penis shriveled and slid from between her grasping cunt.

"Oh, my God."

Lu had dressed before Clare was able to rise off the bed. She trembled with the after-effects of great, satisfying sex. Lu handed her her clothes, and Clare weakly slipped into them. As she did so, she saw that Paolo was fondling himself near the door.

Lu caught Paolo, too. "Save that for me, Zorro." Paolo reluctantly tucked himself away. Lu sat on the bed and tapped Nicky on the cheek to get his attention.

"Do we understand each other, darling? I have the photos. All the photos. I have the photos of you and your love doll Clare here. According to our prenuptial agreement, if you fuck around, you lose everything to your poor wife. Because what's fair for the goose is fair for the gander. We both agreed, remember? I'm sure you do. That's why you wanted my phone."

Nicky's mouth hung open, and he gasped for air.

"Those pictures will be in a safe place before you untie yourself, ready to be called into use as evidence of your adulterous relationship. And, my witness will be more than ready to testify as to your affair, to back up the pictures. It's simple, Nicky. We continue the way we have always continued. You fuck whomever you want; I'll fuck my friends, too. But remember one thing."

Nicky wrenched his head to look at her, a grimace on his face. Then, he bucked once on the bed. "My heart!" he squawked, before a last breath left him.

"I will be the last Mrs. Nicholas Sampson." Lu leaned over and kissed his cold lips. "And that's no April Fool's joke."

Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers