Get Out of Jail Free Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple begins their cuckolding journey.
8k words
4.52
12.2k
32
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,216 Followers

Get Out of Jail Free, Chapter 1

This is a cuckold story. So, if this is not a theme you like, move on, and find stories with themes that you do like. Or even better, write your own story and publish it. I mean some of you really need a hobby!

This is a story about love between two people and especially their commitment to live their love the way they see fit. It is not a typical way, but it becomes their way, and it is beautiful. The story captures the journey one husband and wife take to become a loving, cuckolding couple. It centers mostly on the emotional part of that journey and does its best to capture that with a pace and length that is still fun, and hopefully erotic. Is it fully realistic, not likely, but then again, this is a place to publish fiction!

If you like it, please let me know with a comment, Jake it as a favorite, and follow me for alerts to the next chapters.

Thanks goes out to a Literotica friend who inspired this story. He and his wife are wonderfully living their love on their terms. Thanks for all the emails and for letting me get a glimpse of what a cool life you lead.

Cheers, and happy reading!

*******************************************************************

Tonight is her first date. She is nervous, but she is also excited. Never in her life did she see herself going on this date. When she was younger, she went on many dates. Gaining the attentions of men was never hard for her. She was and still is a beautiful and sexy woman. She is 5'2', 125 pounds with a body shaped by relatively smart eating and frequent yoga. Modeling agencies never beckoned, but men always have.

Jake, the man she will meet for this date, seems nice, he is fairly good looking. They are about the same age. He has never struggled to find dates; women seem to be attracted to his strength and his humility, which is a rare combination. They should make a good couple.

So why the stress? Well, he is divorced, grown kids. He has a job, no obvious signs of addiction problems. He is articulate, funny, and very respectful and kind. No red flags there. On the other hand, she is also all of those things, with one glaring exception; she is happily married. Yes, happily married. Her date is her first in many years and it was her husband's idea.

She and her husband are a great couple on most levels. Sex just hasn't been one of them. They have struggled in recent times to click sexually and thus, for the past 10 years, their sex life has been somewhere between dull and non-existent. It is rare for her to have an orgasm with her husband, and most often if that occurs, it is his tongue that finished the job.

They are affectionate and kind to each other, but sex somehow became awkward and difficult for them. It wasn't always. They had sex often pre-kid, but since then, they have never fully regained the spark. She has suppressed her desire, tried to normalize and accept a near-sexless marriage, but that is no longer what she wants. She is ready for a change, a change where sex becomes an important part of her life once again. But the change wasn't her idea originally.

In the here and now, she is getting ready for her date, and she fully expects to sleep with her date tonight. She is excited. She needs a man. A strong, dominant man who will respectfully and skillfully fuck her brains out. Again, not her idea originally, but now a strong desire. A desire that is turning into action tonight.

She giggles as she thinks about it. She doesn't need a life partner, a soulmate, she needs a good fuck and tonight she is going to see if Jake can deliver it. Hell, even if he isn't good, she will still be happy. She just needs some good ole-fashioned sex.

Her husband is staying home tonight, this is not a 2 way street. She is going on a date, he is staying home, and he is staying monogamous to his wife. That is what he wants, and it is what she needs. As badly as she needs and wants a good fuck, she could never have arrived at this point if the plan was a fully open relationship. She needs her husband to be fully faithful to her. It isn't fair or equitable, but it is her truth. Lucky for both of them, this one-way arrangement is exactly what her husband wants. In fact, it was exactly what he suggested.

He wants her to cuckold him. He has wanted this for years. It could easily be called his obsession. He wants her to pursue and enjoy sexual relationships with other, better men. And he wants it to be a one way street. It is a hard desire to explain to others, but he craves the feeling such a situation creates.

There will be jealousy, excitement, nervousness, and humiliation. He expects it to be both amazing and his biggest challenge. But even in the face of this, he has a genuine desire to allow his wife to have her sexual-self fully activated and fully satisfied. He understands he had lost his ability to provide that for her directly, but he is completely committed to stepping aside so she can get it with other men, in this case, Jake being that other man.

But it isn't just a her-focused thing. He finds the swirl of feelings and emotions to be a compelling pleasure. A pleasure on the same level as sex. He is drawn to these feelings and thus her finding her way into the bed of other men is something he wants for himself also. His therapist has discussed this with him at length, and their conclusion: although tonight will be his first official cuckolding, he is, and always has been, a cuckold. It is a genuine and powerful part of his psyche and thus tonight is a healthy night for him. Tonight, and the nights that will follow, he gets to realize a part of himself long suppressed and that has him equally as excited as his wife.

It will be a win-win. That is his goal, that is her goal. They have discussed this for many hours and while the desire and goal were entirely his when he first proposed their cuckolding arrangement, since then, she has gone from shocked and leery, to excited and willing. The goal of her fucking other men might have started with him, but it is equally shared by her now. They are making the move to being a cuckolding couple with enthusiasm and commitment, and they are doing it fully in synch.

She is already wearing a sexy black bra and matching panties. Ironically, her husband purchased the set and has told her in the past that she looks hot in them. Tonight, she will look hot in them for another man. That alone is making her excited. She is being picky about what she is going to wear over these sexy undergarments. She laughs to herself as she reflects on the fact that if the night goes well, she won't be wearing any clothes soon after the date starts.

It really isn't a date. Jake and she are not going out to dinner and then dancing. They are going to meet at a hotel room, share a bit of wine, and then fuck. The date is a prearranged rendezvous for sex. They have no intention of becoming emotional mates, but they do have full intention of mating. If she were fully honest with herself, she would admit she also likes Jake, or at least as much as you like a man you only know from texting. He has been funny, supportive, and kind, with just a bit of dominance thrown in. But that is not why she is going on this date. She is going on this date to get fucked.

Jake and she have been texting for a few weeks now. The exchanges have included flirting and recently they have included the planning of tonight's date. Photos have been exchanged. Photos that would generally be considered wrong for non-married partners to exchange. She just may have looked at the picture of his manhood about 1000 times. Jake is either a creative photo taker, or he is significantly bigger than her husband. This excites her more than she wants to admit. Tonight, she is going to learn firsthand whether size matters and she can't get the obvious answer out of her mind. She wants to experience big.

She has shown the photo to her husband. He likes to be teased. It has been a hard thing for her to grasp. Why would her husband want to be teased and humiliated? She still doesn't fully get it, but the few times she found the courage to tease him, it had turned out good. He actually thanked her for it, and she found it to be oddly enjoyable.

The photo has been her latest tease, that, and the fact that she laid out her black undergarments on the bed early so he saw what she would be wearing for Jake. He thanked her and told her she would look hot. She smiled and added, "for him" and her husband literally moaned. She had to admit it is fun to possess that type of power. It gives her confidence, in fact since they started this journey, her confidence has soared.

She finally picks out a skirt and sweater combo. She compliments these with a pair of low boots that are easily categorized as fuck me shoes. She again is surprised at how much she wants Jake to be impressed with her, both when she has her clothes on and when she has them off.

She looks in the full length mirror. Sexy shoes. Check. Legs shaped by lots of yoga. Check. Tight and shapely ass that is highlighted by her skirt. Check. World class cleavage shown off by the plunging neckline of her somewhat tight sweater. Check. She smiles. She likes what she sees. She is confident Jake will like it. She is confident he will enjoy taking it off of her. That thought was crazy to her. Crazy arousing, crazy exciting, but crazy nonetheless.

How did she get to the point where she was dressing so a man who was not her husband would be both impressed and motivated to take the outfit off her? And how did she get to the point that the thought of this was exciting for her. How did she get to the point that while she got gussied up for her sex date, her husband waited to send her off and was buzzing with excitement himself? This was a long way from where they had been in recent years. A really long way.

The short answer to the questions above: her crazy husband. This all started when for their anniversary, he gave her an envelope. Inside was a note telling her how much he loved her and looked forward to spending the rest of their lives together. And also in the envelope was a real Monopoly game "get out of jail free" card.

She read the letter, it made her happy. They were not a perfect couple but they were better together as the Jack Johnson song goes. Then she looked at her husband with a "and what is this?" look on her face while holding the card.

He took a deep breadth and told her that what he was going to say next was the hardest, but most important conversation he was ever going to have with her. After a pause, he hesitantly started his story. He wanted her to cuckold him. As he told her more, his confidence increased and she immediately recognized his words were sincere and authentic. She stayed mostly silent. He finished by pointing to the card and telling her she should think about it, research it (he would help), and talk about it, and when she was ready, all she had to do was hand him the card. She said OK. But the reality she had no idea what she was saying OK to.

They had sex that night, it was their anniversary after all. It wasn't great but it was better than usual. They cuddled after and didn't really speak. The brains were running full speed, but their voices were silent.

Over then next days, he sent her some links. She followed them. She thought about it but couldn't speak to him yet. She still had so many questions and an even bigger list of concerns. Sleeping with other men was not something good wives do. Society didn't approve. Would this make her some kind of slut? Was he just trying to get out of the marriage? Why would he not want her to himself? What kind of man actually wants this?

Some of the answers came to her from research. She could be a copious reader when motivated, and she was highly motivated. The first message that stuck for her was that cuckolding wasn't for everyone, but it was an act of love between husband and wife, and if that was what husband and wife wanted, why should they care what society thinks? She would be acting as a good wife because this was something her husband strongly desired. She read many opinions that agreed that finding enjoyment and satisfaction with sex is not being a slut, it is being a normal human. It was OK for her to seek pleasure with her husband's permission. It wasn't cheating because there was no deceit. And she definitely learned that her husband wasn't alone in his desire. Cuckolding was a very common fetish, as fetishes go. It isn't a typical desire, but it is often a very strong and absolutely genuine one in the men who have it.

However, the most powerful message she heard was that if you can push past the shock and oddity of the idea, you can realize that only a man's wife can cuckold him. It is a gift only she can give him because it is only her that he loves, and thus it is only her that can expand the expression of that love into the cuckolding realm. It is also only a husband that can give the wife the freedom and support that is inherent in a cuckolding relationship. She was absolutely free to find joy and satisfaction in sex delivered via other men, but she always had her loyal and loving husband to fall back to. It was this idea, that only they could give this gift to each other, that finally got her to start talking about this crazy idea with her husband.

It was almost a full month after he offered the card before they started to talk. The first weeks, they spoke only occasionally. Then, it became a daily thing. Soon it was how they spent much of their tine together. Their Netflix account laid dormant as they listened to podcasts, and lurked in the shadows of the very active cuckolding community on Twitter. He never pushed, but never retracted his offer. His commitment to her, and to this idea, eventually started to make inroads. It didn't hurt that they started to have sex more often, and that sex was more satisfying than ever.

The enhanced sex life was a double edged sword for her. After such a long period of poor, or non-existent sex, she found her old self bubbling back to the surface now that sex was starting to be a good thing again. She was certainly enjoying her sex life more than a few months ago. The problem was her old self was one that truly desired and craved sex, and even with the increase of frequency and performance, her current situation was not keeping up with her growing desire. There was an obvious fix for that. The fix her husband had suggested and had continued to suggest without fail.

It was a Friday night, and they were out at their favorite neighborhood restaurant. They were finishing their drinks. She needed a drink or two, because it was time. She reached into her purse and retrieved it. Then without saying anything, she slid the get out of jail free card across the table. She presented the card to her husband.

Her heart almost exploded out of her chest, yet he was speechless. Years of fantasy and thought were laying on the table in front of him. His wife of many years was telling him she was in. She was willing to cuckold him. His silence almost made her pull the card back. She started to reach for it, and he stuck out his hands and grabbed hers. He said thank you and expressed his love. She did the same.

They paid the bill and when they got home, they ripped off their clothes and fucked like horny teenagers. It was powerful and passionate. They were no longer just husband and wife, they were also soon to be cuckold and cuckoldress. While it was the same two people in their bed, it felt new, it felt different.

After, while she laid in his arms, her thoughts drifted to the practical challenges. She had no idea how to cuckold her husband (beyond the obvious). How would they find a man? How would they ensure her safety? How does one find a man willing to take another man's wife? She leaned up and looked at him and asked him a simple question; how? It didn't surprise her that he had thought it through. He had a plan. She listened and agreed it was a good one.

Less than a week later, she looked up from her laptop where she had been reviewing profiles from potential men and told her husband she found one. He was one of the many men listed on a cuckold dating site they had joined. Most were not men she had any interest in. But his profile was different. It was well written, it seemed honest. It wasn't full of bravado, but it wasn't weak. It was the first profile she had read that made her truly pause and think. She read the profile to her husband. That alone was exciting. She also told her husband that the site indicated that he was on-line at that very moment. He encouraged her to reach out to him. She did. He responded right away. After a solid hour of back-and-forth messages, it was decided that Jake would likely be the one.

The texting began, the excitement built, and tonight, reality was upon them. Jake was soon to be the one. She was going to leave her husband at home and go get fucked by another man. Jake was excited if his texts were to believed. She was excited, both her body and her mind were abuzz with arousal and lust. And her husband was excited. He too buzzed with arousal, the kind of arousal that only a true cuckold could experience.

She did one last check on her hair and makeup and joking expressed to herself that if she were a guy, she would fuck her. Just having such a though was remarkable to her. She was a conservative married woman who was now thinking of herself as a sex object, and the crazy thing was, she already liked the new her better.

She exited their bedroom and found her husband sitting at the kitchen table. She presented herself and even twirled around. He stood and checked out his wife. In complete honesty he told her she was amazing, she was beautiful, and in that outfit she looked HOT! Then in a moment of truth that tested his resolve, he told her she better get her hot ass moving or she would be late. The slow and steady swirl of cuckold angst he was already experiencing immediately jumped to a full-blown cyclone. He had just encouraged his wife to leave him for the evening and go and meet another man for sex. Amazingly enough, somewhere in the swirl of angst, he felt proud. Proud of his wife for accepting this opportunity, and proud of himself for offering it and being true to his full self. A self that absolutely included being a cuckold.

She laughed and kissed him on the cheek. Was it because her lips were reserved for her new lover, or she just didn't want to mess up her lipstick? Neither of them pursued the question.

I love you's were exchanged and in a surreal moment she simply left the house and started her drive to the Marriott. There was no dramatic music, only the sound and feel of her beating heart. Was it really this easy? As she drove, she kept expecting herself to turn around, to chicken out, but she didn't. Seventeen minutes after she had left her husband standing in the kitchen, she was standing in front of room 542.

Back in the kitchen, her husband had returned to his seat. He had always imagined jumping right into bed and masturbating when she left. Arousal was always the centerpiece of his desire. But now that his wife had really left and was on her way to meet another man for sex, he didn't experience arousal the way he figured he would. He certainly felt arousal, powerful arousal. But instead of that manifesting itself in a rock hard dick, his whole groin area tingled. It was somewhat equivalent to getting vertigo when confronted with an extreme height. He sat and worked to calm his breathing, but did not try to calm the swirling emotions and the deep arousal he was experiencing. He embraced these, and as they consumed him he felt a level of euphoria equal to an orgasm. It wasn't explosive like a strong ejaculation, but it was a similar sensation that kept a continuous frequency. It was a very pleasurable frequency.

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,216 Followers