Get Out of Jail Free Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let his mind wander and of course, in his mind, his wife was already in the throws of passion while being fucked by a superior man. For most, this would be considered hell, but for him, he had achieved a state of cuckold bliss. He stayed in this state and embraced it the entire his wife was gone. He never did masturbate, he didn't cum, but it was one of the most pleasurable experiences of his life.

Back in the hallway, in front of the door that separated her married life and her cuckoldress life, she took a deep breadth and knocked. The door opened. Jake greeted her. All hesitation evaporated. She knew she was in the right place. It turned out they skipped the wine and within 20 minutes of arrival, she was being fucked by Jake, and she was loving it. He was bigger, both his cock and his demeanor. He took charge and she melted. The clothes she had carefully selected were strewn across the floor and while they were in a typical missionary position, the sex was far from ordinary.

Her first orgasm was just starting to percolate, and she already knew this was not going to be a one-time thing; both the orgasms and the dates would be frequent with Jake. This was good. He was really good. As she came the first of many times over the next three hours, she declared that Jake was welcome to fuck her anytime. She had been a vocal lover in her younger years and this experience brought that back with force. She told him he was great. She told him he was significantly better than her husband. He begged him to keep fucking her. He accepted her declarations with few words, but strong actions. As she had hoped, Jake fucked her brains out. His cock was big, his aura bigger, and his stamina and recovery time were top tier. She gave herself to him fully and he took her fully.

She was later a bit embarrassed at how quickly she went from 0-60, but ultimately, she didn't walk back anything she said and felt no regret about what they did. And what they did was basically fuck continuously for almost three hours. The third time he entered her, as hard as he was the first time, she knew she would never be the same. This was what an evening of sex could be. She had experienced good sex in her younger years, but this was even better. She was amazed that her body never forgot and once a man with Jake's skill started to take her, her body knew just what to do. She surrendered herself to Jake and never looked back.

He took her in multiple positions and gave her pleasure she had never experienced before. It both exhausted and exhilarated her. When he finally came in her the third time, she whispered in his ear that he was the best lover she had ever experienced, and she felt no guilt or doubt as she said it.

Laying in bed with Jake, feeling more sexually satisfied then she had ever been in her life, she had a funny thought. She realized she wanted to go home and share the experience with her husband. She absolutely would return to Jake, but in that moment, she wanted to tell her husband that his love was cherished, and she was deeply grateful to him for what just happened. Yes, it was Jake that had just reset her sexual life, but ultimately it was her husband that caused it. She leaned over and kissed Jake and simply said thank you.

As she found her scattered clothes and reassembled her outfit, he laid in bed watching her. When she finished she looked up at him and he was lying like the conquering hero he was, completely naked still, with a well-earned grin on his face. He told her that he had an amazing evening and that she was an amazing woman. The compliment made her feel good. But then he commented that while he liked her naked better, she looked really hot in her outfit. To hear that next compliment meant a great deal to her. She had impressed him, and her confidence soared. Like when she left her husband in the kitchen, she surprised herself as she easily departed the hotel room and headed home. That is what confidence does for a woman.

As she drove home, back to her husband, she could not wipe the smile off her face or the amazing feeling from her body. She didn't try to analyze it, she simply enjoyed it.

Jake texted her before she got home. She parked in the garage and texted him back. Another date. Perhaps overnight. Soon. Mutual expressions of satisfaction. She felt like a teenager sneaking in a last kiss with her boyfriend before her parents opened the front door. She thanked him one more time and put her phone back in her purse.

As she entered the house, the reality of the situation hit her and it was her that experienced angst. How would she be received? Did he change his mind? Did she just ruin their marriage. She experienced an almost instantaneous flip from happy and satisfied to gloomy and terrified. It almost stopped her in her tracks. But she continued forward and entered the kitchen, the place she had left her husband three hours ago.

Her husband was sitting at the table. He looked at her. She nodded. He came over to her and hugged her. His words meant the world to her.

"I am so happy for us."

A weight was immediately lifted. She led him to their bed, and they disrobed. He got to see her in her sexy undergarments. For the next hour they talked. She told him the truth; it had been amazing. Jake was perfect. She was going back to him. Soon. She would spend the night. Was it teasing? Not really. It was an honest description and assessment of what happened. He listened, he asked a few question, and he hardened.

Finally, she got up and removed the rest of her outfit. She paused and let her husband enjoy the same view Jake had enjoyed earlier, and then she climbed back into bed. He entered her. They made love. It was not nearly as good as her time with Jake, but it was needed. They didn't talk, they just let their bodies do the reconnecting as their brains circled through their individual thoughts.

The sex for him was more than just making love to his wife. He was cementing himself as her cuck. The ultimate cuck experience is to reclaim your wife while her lover was still very much present. In vulgar terms, he was getting sloppy seconds, but for a cuck like him, he was having perfect sex. She was wet with Jake's fluids, she was loose from his bigger cock, and yet, it was possibly the best she had ever felt to him.

For her, it was incredible to realize that her husband was still fully committed to her. Yes, it had been his idea, but she did go to another man just a few hours ago and surrendered her body to that man. She had come home with that man still inside of her and took her time telling her husband how good the sex had been. He said he was happy about all of that. But there was no way she wasn't feeling some insecurity about it. But now, her husband was making love to her with full passion. The physical pleasure was multiple rungs below what Jake had delivered, but to understand that she had a husband that would always love her and always welcome her home, well that was the gift that only he could give. It wasn't the best sex of her evening, but it was the most important.

While these thoughts swirled, the vertigo style arousal he felt was replaced by the more typical style, and soon he was cumming furiously in his wife. It was the best ejaculation he had in years. Her legs wrapped around him tightly and she received his cum gladly. There was no orgasm for her, but it was still highly meaningful and that made it pleasurable. As they calmed, she held him tight and smiled. Their new arrangement was amazing and while she still didn't have a full grasp of her own feelings she knew there was no turning back. They fell asleep intertwined.

Come morning, she awoke to the smell of breakfast. Her husband always cooked them a Saturday morning breakfast. Life was back to normal. But then she reached over and grabbed her phone and realized the first thing she wanted to do was check for messages from Jake. Perhaps this is what the phrase "the new normal" meant.

She laid in bed and texted with Jake. She told him that he gave her the best sex of her life. She felt no guilt typing that from her martial bed, only excitement. He expressed his desire to have her again. He wanted her that very day, and he wanted to keep her overnight. She said she needed to verify her husband would accept that. He asked her to ask him, and get back to him soon. She promised she would. Saying no to Jake was not something she anticipated doing often, and especially not this day.

She went downstairs and her primary thought was her intense desire to get fucked by Jake again. But she also realized that while Jake was the strong lover, her husband was a strong enough man to let her go to Jake for pleasure and then strong enough to fully welcome her back. Some might think of a cuckold as weak, but as she watched him cook, she had nothing but admiration for the strength he possessed.

He looked up from the bacon and omelets he was expertly preparing and smiled at her. She asked if he was OK. He said no, he wasn't just OK, he was spectacular, and he was her cuckold. She walked over and kissed him and said, "yes you are. About five times over!" The tease came easily, it went with the confidence that she now possessed. He said nothing but smiled from ear to ear. For him, the tease felt like she had just erotically squeezed his balls, it was just as physical as it was emotional, and it left him craving more.

She sat down at the table to await her breakfast and put the get out of jail free card on the table. It was how she planned to get the green light to head back into Jake's bed so soon. She asked her husband how frequently her card could be used. He looked up from his cooking duties and said, "as often as you want. Especially if you tease me like you just did." He meant that fully. He was a few hours into his first full day of being her cuckold and he was absolutely loving the experience.

As he placed her food in front of her, she looked at him and said, "I love you, and I love that you have given me this card. I truly thought you were crazy or that you wanted to have an affair, and this was your backdoor way to tell me. And although I still don't understand how this is something you want; I now know it is something I want. So, I have a question about my card. I obviously used the card last night, so how soon might we consider the card recharged and ready for a next use? Because Jake invited me to come over this afternoon and to spend the night, and the simple truth is I want to say yes."

She might have said all of this with confidence, but inside her emotions were swirling and she was seriously stressed about asking her husband. She very much wanted to get fucked again by Jake. The night before had been extraordinary sex and that had her a bit off kilter. She couldn't shake how great the sex made her feel, but it was also unnerving that a man who was not her husband could be so desirable to her. Was she cheating on her husband? Would this break them up? Those thoughts returned and competed with her raw desire for the great sex Jake delivered.

As these competing thoughts battled it out within her, her husband, and her cuckold, got down on his knee next to her like a man proposing and spoke. "The card never expires, never runs out of credits, and recharges instantly. You are free to use the card whenever you want, as often as you want, including tonight. If you lose the card, I will replace it without delay. Just like the ring I gave you on that alter those many years ago, the card is my forever promise to be your loyal and happy cuckold. For better or worse, through thick or thin, I am your husband, and I am your cuckold. I love you, and I love being both of those things."

He expressed himself with confidence, but he too struggled internally. The experience of seeing his wife off to visit Jake for sex had been an intense one. He had fantasized about it for years, and when she exited the house last night clearly dressed and primed to be another man's woman, the emotions that swirled within in him were more powerful than he had ever imagined. Waiting at home, imagining what was happening, knowing, but not knowing, it all created a feeling he had never experienced. He was jealous, he was excited, he felt shame, he felt elation, and without a doubt he was aroused. It was perfect, and it was terrible. The three hours she was gone were both the longest and shortest three hours of his life.

When she returned and he got to hear about her evening, it had actually calmed him and made him happy. She did not hold back and thus he learned that Jake was flat out better then him when it came to pleasing his wife. He learned that his wife had truly surrendered herself to Jake and in the end, experienced sexual pleasure significantly above any she had felt with her husband. It was certainly difficult to hear these things, it was certainly humiliating. But, it was also wonderful and powerful. It was the cuckold experience he had always craved for himself, and it was obvious it was the peak sexual experience his wished for his wife.

He truly was happy for his wife, and it recalibrated how he responded to the intensity of the emotions of the situation. It was easier to accept those emotions, including the difficult ones, because he knew for sure that his wife's experience was wonderful. Knowing for sure that a better man had pleasured his wife is a fairly odd way to achieve calmness, but that is exactly what happened. He calmed, and that allowed the deep satisfaction and arousal of the situation to move to the forefront of his experience. He recognized that the cuckold experience he craved was as amazing as he always hoped it would be.

As he fell asleep the previous night he was thrilled with the situation because she had gone to Jake, she had given herself to him like he had always fantasized about, she had been open about sharing that with him upon her return, but ultimately, she had come back to him and they had reconnected. This morning he had been cooking with optimism and happiness, but now she wanted to immediately return to Jake and return to the passion of the previous night. It felt like clouds of doubt and insecurity had rushed in and taken away his sunny disposition.

As the cuckold he had always wanted to be, making her sexual satisfaction a high priority was the right thing, but returning to the intense state of angst so quickly was hitting him hard. Did he have that in him? It had taken its toll while she was gone last night. Could he stay positive, stay elated, while she was gone overnight? Would a dark side emerge with her being gone that long?

He knew she was speaking the truth related to her desire. He had never seen her so focused on sex and it unnerved him. Where was this side of her with him? He felt a bit gypped; he felt a lot humiliated. She obviously had a high sex drive, but had left it out of their relationship for many years. Jake seemed to fully awaken it in just three hours. Imagine what he could do with an overnight date. Would she still have any desire or use for her husband after that?

His breathing accelerated and his mind went into hyperdrive with doubt and insecurity. But then he focused on the idea that this whole thing had been his idea, he had promised her she had a full green light. He had just spoken confidently and even eloquently expressing that. So why did he feel so insecure? Why were his insides doing backflips while the blood flowed to his quickly hardening dick? The answer was that he was a cuckold, and these were exactly the conflicting thoughts and emotions that came with that. Like the previous night, he made a conscious decision to embrace and relish the conflict within him. This was fully a part of being a cuckold and thus it was something he would welcome.

These thoughts came close to exploding his brain and his heart, but then she leaned over and kissed his head, "like on that alter, my answer is an enthusiastic I do." The calm returned. He still was her husband, and he was also her cuckold, and that cleared the clouds and his optimism stormed back to reclaim him. He found his confidence and replied, "then finalize arrangements my love. Return to your lover. It is what we all want."

She grabbed her phone and texted. There was an exchange and she said, "card use #2 commences at 1 pm today. He is going to pick me up. Thank you. I know this is crazy, but last night was game changing for me, and I need to go back to Jake. I need to experience what he gave me a second time."

"I know. I knew last night. I have never seen you more satisfied as a woman. I would be lying if I didn't say it was both amazing and sad. It was amazing to learn just how good he was and how great that made it for you, and it was a little sad that it isn't something I am capable of giving you. But while I can't give you such pleasure directly, I can give it to you by thru my support and encouragement of our new cuckolding arrangement. So, I am fully committed to helping you experience men like Jake. Men who fuck you better than I ever have. And thus, consider your card punched for today and tonight. I want you to experience the great sex Jake provides once again. I need to accept that he is a better lover and thus he deserves to have you tonight."

His wife seemed to cringe a bit as he said this. She wasn't trying to hurt him, but the reality of the situation was that Jake was significantly better. She responded with honesty. "I don't know if deserve is the right word, but I must admit, I do want to go back to him tonight."

"I know, and this is exactly why you should and will go back to him. I have promised you the green light anytime you want, and I will honor that. And I know you might not still fully understand your weird husband, but you going back to Jake will bring me pleasure too. I want to be your cuck, and yesterday, and now again today, you are giving me that gift. It will be an intense mix of emotions and I plan to embrace them and let the cuck rush wash over me. The cuck rush my amazing wife is giving to me!"

With a confidence she never possessed before, she walked over to her husband and ran her hand up his leg and across his hard dick. He moaned and twitched. "I am excited that you will be happy too because Jake is absolutely going to pleasure your wife at a level you can't. A level you never have and never will. That might sound like me teasing you, but it really is just me stating the facts. Thank you for being the best husband and cuck I could ask for. I am a lucky woman, and I am a woman who in the very near future is going to get lucky!"

They both laughed. It was funny, but her laughter also came from the realization that just 24 hours into her new life as a cuckoldress, she possessed a confidence she never imagined. She just teased her husband hard, and not only did he love it, as indicated by his moan, but it was a rush for her. She liked the power she had and marveled at how quickly and strongly that strength had come.

"Then eat your breakfast, because it sounds like you will need your strength, walk the dog with me so I can hold your hand, and then I will help you in anyway you would like to get ready for your big date. Does that sound good?"

He was back in a good place and truly excited for his wife, and for himself. In all his fantasies, the pace of his wife cucking him was never this fast, but he realized they were going at the pace she was setting, and that was exactly the correct pace and always would be the correct pace. He truly was living his dream and it was everything he had hoped.

"That sounds perfect."

She leaned in and kissed him while giving his dick a final squeeze. She was almost overwhelmed with her situation. She sat back down and tried to eat. It was hard. Not because she was nervous, but because she was in such a state of elation. Her husband loved her, loved her newfound strength, and understood her lover was going to continue his conquest of her. She was going to get taken by a man that rocked her world. She had a day and night ahead of her that would be full of the best sex she had ever experienced with the body shaking orgasms to back it up. And this situation made both her and her husband happy. Perfect was almost too weak of a word to describe the situation.