Get Out of Jail Free Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she tried to eat, her emotional state became upended. That was the volatility inherent in such a situation. She was suddenly engulfed with the feeling that this was all a mistake or a joke, and she was moments from a bad outcome. Her elation went to near panic. But then it was her husband's words that snapped her out of it.

"It is perfect. I love you and I love being your cuckold. As long as we do this together it will be amazing."

She finished her breakfast, and they did walk the dog. He held her hand. That still meant a great deal to him. Jake might fuck her and possess her body, but he still possessed her heart, a heart connected to his via an old fashioned hand hold.

When they returned, he started to get nervous but immediately pushed that away. His job, the job he had promised he would do, was to support his wife, and in this case, help her get ready for a night of immeasurably great sex. He walked over to the table and carefully picked up her card. The card that started this all. He went over to the refrigerator and used a small magnet to pin it to the front. "I just want to remind you that your card is easily available and ready for use at any time. Now let's get you fully ready for its second use."

She smiled. Somehow this was real, and somehow her crazy husband got her to do this, and this returned her to a state of happiness. She was once again going to fuck Jake and cuck her husband and when it left her breathless and craving another round, she had a card that said she could have as many rounds as she desired. A card her husband gave her. She never thought of her life as a prison, but her husband's get out of jail free card was by far the best gift she had ever received, and she was sure she would use it frequently. With that happy thought, she took his hand and pulled him towards their bedroom, not so they could have sex, but so he could help her prepare for better sex.

And so began the second chapter of their new cuckolding life. A life both of them were enthusiastically embracing. A life launched with one simple card.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading. This story will involve multiple chapters as the journey continues. If you liked the story, please rate it, favorite it, and follow me for future chapters and other stories. I also always respond to those of you that send me non-anonymous feedback or messages via Literotica, so don't be shy about reaching out! Thanks again and happy reading!