Get Out!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his left hand, Ashley unbuckled Thomas' belt, then unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. Thomas assumed his jeans were going to be removed so he lifted his hips and started to push them down, but Ashley stopped him. He wasn't through with his torture, err, his foreplay. Thomas sat back down on the sofa.

The bulbous tip of Thomas' circumcised cock, once released from its confines, rose just above the waistband of his Under Armors. It was glistening with precum and at that moment, another large glob formed on the tip. Ashley couldn't resist and placed his lips, just on the tip and sucked up the honey. He loved precum, just as much as what came afterwards.

Thomas opened his eyes and stared at the cute, young man who had been raising an insatiably, carnal desire with his talented lips, mouth and tongue. It felt so good. He had no idea what to expect next, so he continued to let Ashley lead.

Another large drop of precum had replaced the first that Ashley had sucked off. Ashley scooped it up with a fingertip and rubbed the slippery fluid around and onto Thomas' left nipple. The sensation elicited another moan from Thomas. Ashley then licked it off.

Ashley then raised up and grabbed the t-shirt, again. "Arms up." Thomas complied and Ashley pulled the shirt up over Thomas' broad shoulders and over his head, tossing it on the floor.

Ashley had been standing or squatting, leaning over Thomas this whole time. He got closer, then crawled onto the sofa and straddled Thomas' lap, trapping Thomas', still, mostly hidden erection between his taut, little, albeit still clothed, butt cheeks.

He leaned over and continued licking and sucking Thomas' left nipple. After he had lavished his attention upon it for a while, he started moving upwards, kissing Thomas' clavicle, slowly trailing kisses to his neck, lingering there.

Thomas leaned his head to his right, giving Ashley unfettered access, moaning again, while Ashley kissed, licked and sucked his neck. He could have taken Thomas' pulse as his lips pressed against his carotid artery. It was a strong pulse, beating and increasing in rate as Ashley continued orally lavishing Thomas' neck. Ashley stopped sucking, just shy of leaving a hickey. No need to mark the guy. He kissed his way along Thomas' strong freshly shaven and smooth jawline to his ear. He blew softly into Thomas' ear and, wetting it, stuck his tongue inside his ear canal.

At this point, Ashley knew Thomas was ripe and in a very high state of arousal. He could feel Thomas' rock-hard boner pressing against his ass. He, himself, was equally aroused, his little 5-inch penis at it's maximum erection, straining against his tight bootie shorts.

Ashley wasn't usually a kisser, but he found himself wanting to press his lips to Thomas'. He kissed his way across Thomas' smooth cheek and pulled back slightly. Thomas opened his eyes and looked into Ashley's.

"Well, here goes nothing," Ashley thought. He leaned back in.

Thomas closed his eyes, again, as did Ashley.

They were lip-to-lip.

Thomas thought ..., well he thought nothing, he just reacted. For the first time that evening, he raised his arm and touched Ashley. He placed his hand on Ashley's neck and held their lips together. Ashley placed his right hand on Thomas' cheek. Thomas was the first to part his lips. Ashley took this as a sign and slid his tongue out and licked Thomas' open lips. Then both tongues were involved, and they kissed each other deeply.

The kiss lasted an eternity. At least it seemed. Both of their mouths were watering. Their tongues grew weary, while their passion was inflamed beyond belief. Thomas could feel his loins tighten. He fought the urge to cum, then and there.

Ashley had Thomas right where he wanted him, or so he told himself. He broke the kiss and said, "I want your cock." And he really did. So much, it almost hurt.

Thomas just nodded, ever so slightly.

Ashley, who had been draped over Thomas' body for god knows how long, slinked down to him knees on the floor. Thomas's pole was bulging. Ashley pulled on the waist of Thomas' jeans and Thomas lifted his hips to let Ashley tug them down. Thomas kicked off his loafers. One leg at a time, Ashley pulled the pants off by grabbing from the bottom hem. He tossed them aside. Slowly, Ashley unveiled his target, pulling the soaked, nylon underwear off, revealing a perfect 8" pulsing, throbbing penis

Pushing Thomas' legs apart, Ashley crawled between them. He wrapped his lips around the smooth helmet and sucked, getting a steady stream of deliciousness. He sensed Thomas' excitement and gave the base of his shaft a firm squeeze, staving off a quick ejaculation.

Ashley started descending on the fleshy rod agonizingly slowly, one centimeter at a time, pulling back to the head each time. He kept his hands off of it, except to squeeze the base again every time he thought Thomas was close to cumming.

He swirled his tongue around the shaft and inserted the tip into the piss slit, while keeping a firm suction on it with his lips. Thomas' cock thudded with each heartbeat. It's swollen length and girth vibrating in Ashley's mouth.

At last, the tip pressed at the opening to Ashley's throat. Being the accomplished cocksucker that he was, there was no gag reflex. Ashley pushed the tip past the opening and his throat contracted around it. He pulled back and started a rhythmic up and down assault, not so fast that he would bring Thomas to completion, at least, not yet.

Thomas, babbled almost incoherently. All Ashley could make out was the occasional uttering of his name. He knew that this was the best BJ he had given in his life, so far, and he wasn't done, yet. The length of Thomas' erection was wet and slippery with saliva and precum, gliding in and out.

At this point, Thomas wanted to cum so badly, but couldn't. Something was holding him back.

Ashley continued manipulating Thomas' penis, primarily with his lips and tongue, going down, taking his time, allowing an inch and a half to two inches into his throat, holding it there, and pulling back up. He couldn't wait to taste and swallow a load of Thomas' cum. But, he continued taking his time.

Then, Ashley finally released Thomas, who was aching by now. He looked up. Thomas opened his eyes to see Ashley gazing at him. How long had he been in this ecstatic state?

Ashley spoke. "Fuck my mouth."

Ashley kept his head up, so that Thomas had to raise his ass several inches off the sofa to place the tip back between Ashley's lips, a place it was yearning to be. He wanted to forever remain in the warm embrace of Ashley's mouth. With his feet on the floor and his back against the sofa cushions, he lifted his hips higher. His cock slid into and out of Ashley's mouth, slow humping it.

After several more minutes, Ashley stuck the index finger of his left hand in his mouth, alongside Thomas' cock. He coated it with slippery juices. Thomas mistook this action for a merely seductive move, not that he could have been more turned on than he already was. He watched as he humped his dick in and out of Ashley's lips alongside Ashley's finger, and saw Ashley grin as he removed his finger from his mouth and moved his hand between his legs. He knew what was coming. But he had never had anything in there. Not a finger, not a toy, and definitely not any type of vegetable. That's gross. He wondered where that thought came from, but it quickly flittered away.

When he raised his hips again, he felt Ashley's finger graze his behind. When he lowered it, he trapped Ashley's hand between his ass and the sofa cushion. The next time he lifted his hips, Ashley pressed his finger against his sphincter. He lowered them again, trapping the hand. He wanted it. He wanted Ashley's finger in his ass. He lifted his ass, again, sliding his shaft back into Ashley's mouth. This time he hesitated a few seconds before lowering it.

Ashley teased him, simply stroking his crack and tickling his rosebud. He went back down. Maybe, Ashley was just going to continue stroking and teasing. He lifted his behind again and held it. Still no penetration, well except for his cock into Ashley's mouth. However, this time when he lowered his hips, Ashley had adjusted his hand and Thomas' weight forced the finger right up into his tight butthole. Ashley's finger, being slender, slid right in. There was no pain or discomfort, only a unique, tantalizing sensation. Ashley wiggled his finger, tapping on Thomas' p-spot.

Thomas had reached sexual sensory overload. Having spent what felt like nearly an hour with his cock in Ashley's mouth, this following almost half an hour of build up, nearly cumming multiple times, he exploded. Right before it happened, he tried to warn Ashley, but all he managed to get out was, "Ashl..."

It happened so quickly, Ashley was caught off guard, as he had deep-throated Thomas before he began tickling Thomas' prostrate. The first large load of cum shot right down his esophagus. He quickly pulled back, wanting to taste and savor his prize. He was rewarded with multiple, equally large spurts, before Thomas' ejaculate started to lessen. There was so much, he had to swallow some, lest he waste a drop.

He kept several teaspoons' worth in his mouth as he swirled his tongue around and lathered every surface inside his mouth with the thick, sticky goo.

Then, he waited. Waited for the rush of Thomas flying around the room, like a whirling dervish, gathering up his things, throwing on his clothes as he made a beeline for the door. That's what always happened in these circumstances. That's what Ashley wanted.

"Why is he still laying there?" Ashley wondered.

Thomas was physically, emotionally, sexually exhausted. He had just experienced the most mind blowing blow job of his life, bar none. Never mind that it had been at the control of this young man's mouth. No, Thomas told himself, it was because it had been due to him. He had enjoyed the fact that another guy could make him feel this way. He really couldn't even form any other thoughts.

"GET OUT!" Ashley screamed in his head. Thomas didn't seem to be going anywhere.

"I SAID, GET OUT!" he heard his mind scream, again.

But a tiny voice was saying, pleading, "Please don't leave."

What had this man done to him? Why hadn't he grabbed his head and forcibly fucked his mouth, half way through, just to get his nuts off, from a little faggot sucking his straight-assed dick? Why hadn't he ever called him a cocksucker, or a sissy bitch? He told himself that he liked these things. We was proud to be a cock whore.

Why did it feel like they had just made love? Uggh!

Why did he have feelings for him?

Thomas had collapsed, laying over on his side on the sofa, nearly passing out form the huge orgasm. He held his weary head up and looked at Ashley. Was that a tear? "Oh my god, what have I done?" He thought. "Have I done something wrong?" He prayed that he hadn't done anything to harm this beautiful creature. He was at a loss for words. He did the best thing he thought he could do in this case. He held his arms open, offering a hug.

Ashley crawled up on the sofa next to Thomas and laid his head on the older man's chest. Thomas wrapped him up in his arms.

Ashley pondered if this was what love was. They both succumbed to sleep.

12