Get the Kink Out

Story Info
She goes in for a simple massage and gets a fantasy.
2.5k words
4.57
32.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traveling can be exhausting.

I caught my 6am flight and made the first connection without a hitch. Then with weather delays, two airports later, the rental car company was unable to find my reservation and then driving an hour and a half in the rain, I finally made it to my destination. My hometown.

It felt good to be home again and I was looking forward to a nice, uncomplicated visit with my family. My parents are getting up there in age and I worry about them, so it will be good to spend some time with them.

There was, however, more than one reason for my trip. Check in on my parents, and just get away from my life for a while. With my own marriage in the toilet, I just needed a break, a change of scenery, time away from the deafening silence of being ignored so I can breathe and think. What better place is there to spend time contemplating your future than your hometown and the home you grew up in?

I pull up to the house just as my dad is about to pull away in his old work truck. He stops and rolls down his window. "Hi sweetheart" he says.

"Hey dad, where are you going?" I replied.

"Just heading up the road to grab a load of firewood before the northern blows in. Ya want to come along?" He asks

"Yea, sure. Let me change clothes real quick."

A few minutes later, we are heading up the dirt road, and an hour later we are back at the house with a truck bed full of firewood. We unload and stack the wood on the back porch before going inside for dinner with mom.

I was already feeling better. Fresh country air, some physical work and a little comfort food are good for the soul.

After dinner, mom and I clean up the kitchen and then follow our usual ritual of pouring ourselves a glass of wine, bourbon for dad, and sitting out on the back deck. It's a beautiful evening out. The sun is beginning to drop below the horizon and you can smell the rain coming. The temperature will soon begin to drop as well.

The next morning when I wake, I can hardly turn my head. There's a kink in my back near my right shoulder blade and pain shoots up to my neck with the slightest movement of my head. Between traveling and hauling the wood, I've done a number on myself.

I drag myself to the bathroom, take some Advil and a long hot shower hoping it will take care of it.

Two sleepless nights later, with the kink in my back only getting worse, I decide I should try to get a massage somewhere so I text an old friend who still lives in town and ask for a recommendation. He was kind enough to give me two numbers. The first was booked until next week so I tried the second. They had an opening at 12:30. Three hours from now. Perfect! I popped some more Advil and rode with dad up in the pasture to check on the cattle. The northern was here and the wind was blowing pretty hard. The temperature had dropped 30 degrees from yesterday. Typical weather in Texas. Tomorrow could be back in the 70's.

Back at the house I told mom and dad to have lunch without me, I was going into town and get this kink worked out of my back.

The spa was in a tiny little strip center off the main drag. I found it easy enough and went in and waited until the receptionist finished checking someone out.

"Are you Ms West?" She asked me.

"Yes. Jillian. I have a 12:30 appointment." I said.

She stood, smiled, and said "Welcome to Bluebonnet Day Spa. Please follow me, we have a little paperwork to complete and then Markus will be right with you."

She led me to the back room and showed me to a comfy sofa, handing me a clipboard with a form attached and asked if I'd like a glass of water.

"No thank you." I replied as I got to work on the form.

Just as I completed the paperwork, a man walks in and says, "Hello, I'm Markus, I'll be taking care of you today. Please come with me."

I really didn't pay too much attention to the Masseuse who greeted me. I just wanted to get started. I noticed that he was young, probably around 30, brown hair, nice smile and fairly tall. He was courteous and professional. I, on the other hand, was a mess in leggings and a loose bulky sweater, hair pulled back in a ponytail and no makeup. I'm also in pain so I didn't really care about much else right then.

Markus then led me into the massage room and said, "I see you're having trouble with your right shoulder blade. Let's see if we can get that taken care of for you."

Then he asked me to undress to my comfort level, lie on the table under the blanket, face down and he would return in a few minutes.

I quickly strip down to nothing and lie on the table. I'm ready to get some relief. The table is warm and comfortable and I'm anticipating a nice full body massage with focus on my shoulder blade.

Markus returns and asks if I'm comfortable as he dims the lights.

There's soft "spa" music playing and scented candles burning on a shelf.

Markus folds back the blanket to expose my back. I can hear him moving around the room quietly as he sets up.

He starts at my upper back and neck, his strong hands massaging with perfect amount of pressure. With warm massage oil he uses long strokes all the way from my shoulder blades to the small of my back. Using a circular motion he gives extra attention to the pressure points over my shoulder blade. I let out soft sighs as he works his magic, and I can feel the tension leaving me already. After several more minutes of attention to the full length of my spine, he pauses and folds the blanket back a little lower off my hips. I'm feeling like quite a bit of my butt cheeks are exposed now but I've never been shy so I don't mind. He then begins kneading the small of my back, across the top of my pelvis, the upper part of my glutes and sides of my hips. I've had many massages over the years but never so much attention to this particular area. It feels amazing. As he works my hip, my body is being pushed slightly back and forth. Like a slight rocking motion. I feel my freshly waxed mound rub gently across the table sheet as he pushes the side of my hip.

I hear myself let out a little moan and realize I'm becoming aroused.

It's been so long since I've had a man's hands on me and this is feeling so nice. I let out a long contented sigh as his hands make circular motions, pressing down over my hips, gently pressing my now slightly swollen lips into the table. Don't get yourself all worked up, I tell myself.

Markus then pulled the blanket back up to cover my back and shoulders, and adjusted the rest of the blanket to expose my right leg, giving a little tuck to secure it between my legs. This is a pretty routine way to go about it. But then he folds the blanket so the entire right side of my body is exposed.

I'm starting to feel a tiny bit apprehensive but also very excited. Come on girl, I'm thinking to myself, Relax...Calm down...It's going to be fine. This is not erotic, this is therapeutic.

He starts on my calf and slowly works his way up to the back of my thigh. Long slow strokes up my thigh, each time going slightly higher until his hands are kneading the top of my hamstring where it inserts at my glute. My god it feels good and I'm getting so turned on. My upper thigh and glute has always been an erogenous zone for me. I hear myself softly moaning but trying not to embarrass myself I am trying to hide my arousal.

Slow and steady, he continues working the very top of my thigh and butt cheek. With each kneading motion, my butt cheeks spread apart slightly. I wonder briefly if he is trying to catch a glimpse of my rosebud. His fingers are dangerously close to it. I can't believe how good this feels. A trickle of wetness runs between my legs and I moan...a little too loudly I'm sure.

Good grief girl! I tell myself, get a hold of yourself.

His hands move to my INNER upper thigh. I let out a little gasp and automatically spread my legs apart a little more to give him room to work. He is so very close to touching my lips, yet he doesn't. My mind is going in a hundred different directions. There's a mini fantasy playing in my mind where I lift ass up slightly toward him and he bends over and begins licking me. I feel my pussy twitch at the thought of this.

But I tell myself, Of course he is not going to cross the line. He is not going to touch my pussy, much less lick it. That never happens. Geez, I WANT him to cross the line. I can't believe how aroused I'm getting. I'm struggling to lie still and stay quiet.

Then he covers up my right side and walks around the table. Draping out the left side as he did the right. Starting again with my calf and working his way up.

The closer he gets to my ass, the heavier I'm breathing.

There's a pause as he gets more massage oil and I try to control my breathing but I can feel my heart pounding against the table.

As his hands come back to me and begin working magic on my upper inner thigh, my legs begin to quiver, uncontrollably and I arch my back slightly to raise my ass. And then it happened...I stifled a moan and held my breath as I orgasm. A small but lovely orgasm. Small only because I was desperately trying to keep it from happening.

My legs are shaking uncontrollably and I silently curse under my breath for not being able to take control of my body.

I'm in a day spa for christ sakes. My self talk is not working. I spread my legs apart a little further. Please touch more of me, I'm thinking.

But instead, he adjusts the blanket and asks me to turn over.

Now my brain is about to explode. What have I done? I've totally embarrassed myself. He's probably going to ask me to leave.

I turn over and wipe the moisture from my eyes. Focusing hard on slowing my breathing and heart rate. My hands are shaky as I reach up and adjust the warm weighted mask that Markus has placed over my eyes. I'm so grateful for the mask and that the room is dim. No doubt my face is twenty shades of red.

I feel Markus' hands brush the hair back from my face as he begins to work on the top of my shoulders and neck.

"How are you feelin?" He asks in a soft voice.

My mind is silently screaming. "How do I feel? Are you kidding me? I feel like one touch will push me into a huge orgasm. I feel like I want your face between my legs. I feel like I want you to get on this massage table and fuck me!"

But, the best I can do is nod and say a weak "good".

After a few minutes of massaging my shoulders, he walks to the side of the table and drapes out my left leg, again exposing my entire left side. Including most of my left breast.

Oh my. Yes I want you to see my tits, I'm thinking. I want you to touch them. They are tingling with the need to be touched. And at the same time I'm telling myself to calm the fuck down. This does not happen in real life. No...this is happening. And it's happening to me right now. I can't wrap my mind around it, nor do I want to.

All I can think of, right at this moment is, please massage my inner thigh again.

He starts at my calf and works his way up. Slowly and methodically. The anticipation is killing me. Will he touch me? Will he cross the line? Will he rub my swollen clit and dip his fingers into my wet warm folds?

The attention he is giving my thighs is unbelievable. Without even thinking, I spread my legs apart and bend my knees up. I have completely opened the door, and he accepts the invitation. His warm and oiled hands glide over my swollen lips and erect clit. I moan and arch my back.

Shhhhhh, he says. Shhhhh

But continues. I'm very close to climaxing.

I bring my hand up to cover my own mouth, brushing the blanket completely off both breasts in doing so.

He continues to massage the outer lips of my pussy as he takes my free hand and puts it on his crotch. I feel him rock hard beneath his jeans.

With one hand, he quickly undoes his belt and zipper, freeing his cock. I stroke him as he slips his fingers inside me.

"Ohhh god" I moan.

Shhhhh. Shhhhh he says again.

I'm on the edge. Standing on the edge of a cliff. Near the point of no return.

I lean my head to the edge of the table. My eyes are still covered but I know he can see me. I turn my head to the side and open my mouth. He stuffs his rigid cock in my mouth. He's thick and I welcome him in, licking and sucking and moaning against him. He fucks my mouth as he finger fucks my pussy. My orgasm builds until I finally release in a massive, gloriously intense spasm. His cock in my mouth muffled my climatic moans but still he is shushing me.

Then suddenly he pulled out of my mouth and covered me with the blanket. I'm lying there, recovering, still unable to see but I hear Markus moving around the room and adjusting his pants. Now he is standing at the head of the table. He folds the blanket back exposing my breasts. I can feel his still rigid cock against my head. Applying more oil, he spends 10 minutes on a slow and sensual massage of my breast until I'm a bowl of jello.

"How are you feeling"? He whispers.

"Pretty sure you got the kink out" I say smiling.