All Comments on 'Get Wet, Girls Ch. 02'

by janscoM

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
dasgoodshitdasgoodshit9 months ago

I'll be honest: I read this when I woke up this morning, then spent all day wondering how you possibly managed to write a sequel that was better than the first.

You've really honed an artform in your ability to tease the reader to the point where they almost can't take it anymore, but you never push your characters further than they should go. You allow them to do what comes naturally to them; their character development never seems forced- it is incrementally relatable to the reader. If the character wants to give a guy a blowjob, she does. If she doesn't, she doesn't. The reader is never left hanging, thinking, "Dammit, she should have fucked that guy. Why didn't she?!"

A well deserved 5.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story! Fingers crossed Claire also soon finds herself in a similar publicly exhibited scenario ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjanscoM@janscoM
Hello, Just a quick note here about the status of the 'Claire' stories. I still intend to write more, but it usually takes a while for me to have a decent idea and then write it. Lately it hasn't been that much more regularly than once a year. I'd like it to be more often, bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Get Wet, Girls Previous Part
Get Wet, Girls Series Info