Get Wet, Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned at her and decided to try and play it a bit more aggressively, "don't pretend you don't love the attention."

She shook her head, still remained slightly pissed off but I could see a small grin appear as well. "Just get on with it then."

I filled the bucket again and this time I reached out and pulled the neckline of her top out. It was so tight I could barely move it and although Ruth looked surprised she didn't bother to object. As I moved the bucket toward her she leant back her head and pushed her breasts out more than the last time. I couldn't help but pause for a moment and admire the view.

"What are you waiting for?" Ruth demanded, and I took that as the cue to start pouring. As I went I kept pulling her shirt out but I didn't see much. The water ran down quite pleasingly, though, covering both her breasts comprehensively.

This time as we inspected the result there had been a bit of a change, the t-shirt clung to Ruth's now wet boobs even more closely, and the clear outline of both was easily discernable. However the t-shirt was still stubbornly opaque.

I filled the bucket again. "One last try?" I said as I turned to her and this time she just shrugged as if resigned to her fate. She started to get into position but instead of stepping close to her I splashed the water over her chest in one go. I was fairly close so didn't use much force, but it was still a shock. She stepped back as it coursed over her chest and stomach.

"Jim! What are you doing?"

"Getting you wet, obviously."

She shook herself as if trying to get dry, glaring at me. Although I held her gaze smiling I could tell that my last two buckets had made a difference to her now uncovered underwear. Unsurprisingly the white thong was now pretty transparent.

"I'm soaked already!"

"You certainly are." I couldn't resist moving my eyes downwards, which she picked up on quickly. She put her hand back in place and went back to glaring at me.

"I can't believe we have to do this."

"Oh, stop complaining, only two more t-shirts to go!" I was loving the dynamic we had, her acting a little annoyed but still letting me do more or less what I wanted.

She decided enough was enough and got out of the pool. "You take over," she said to Liz and I took advantage of Ruth's exit to give her lovely round, wet bum a few pats as it passed. Although she looked back at me, still seemingly mildly annoyed, she let my actions pass without comment. I hoped I was staying just about on the right side of her, and that the two times we'd been on stage had changed our dynamic for the better.

Liz stepped into place and this time I filled all three buckets.

"I'll just do the front first." I said as I approached Liz, putting one arm behind her back. "Lean over, I'll try a bit of a different angle." Liz bent slowly back putting some of her weight on my arm, her breasts rose towards my face.

I watched carefully as I poured the first bucket of water over Liz's tits. I let the water run out evenly but towards the end I moved the bucket forwards and poured the last part directly over her stomach. I watched as the water tugged her rolled down swimsuit slightly lower and wondered how far I could push this with her.

Liz remained bent over my arm and I looked closely at her t-shirt. "Just the same, really," was my eventual verdict. "Maybe I'll try it from behind and then that's that." I ushered Liz back upright and then turned her slightly to step behind her.

"Just bend over a little again." Liz obeyed and my hand immediately strayed to support her under her stomach. It wasn't really needed.

I lifted the new bucket and started to pour over the back of her shirt, unsurprisingly the t-shirt stayed as it was and I pretty soon lowered the bucket again so that the majority of the water hit her lower back, and then, inevitably, her beautiful bum. I tried to angle it to again pull her swimsuit lower and fairly soon I was treated to the sight of her butt crack. It was pretty certain Liz would be able to tell what I was doing but she didn't flinch.

"I thought we were testing the t-shirts." Ruth now sounded almost ironic, though still with a hint of outrage.

I looked up from my contemplation of Liz's arse. "Gotta keep conditions as real as possible," I grinned.

She just looked back evenly, it seemed clear she knew what I was up to.

Liz straightened up and turned back to face us, her breasts still bulged against the t-shirt but remained covered well.

"Well, I hope the next ones are better. Guess it's time for you two to change."

I couldn't resist also giving Liz's bum a couple of pats as she walked away, she hadn't pulled the suit back up and it hung ever lower as she swayed over to the box. My efforts with the water had almost got it clear of her hips so her body was no longer keeping it as firmly in place. I felt Ruth observe this before she headed over herself.

I watched them rummage around in the box, and as they held up the ones they'd found they seemed much smaller, which was a good sign. The two girls looked back at me briefly but seemed ready to change without much hesitation.

"Actually, girls, we need to try out something else before we move on."

They turned to look at me expectantly.

"Usually it's me or the contest winners taking them off, so we should test the new shirts for that."

What I said was true enough, though it still felt a little pushy of me to say. Ruth stared at me, "what a surprise."

It again wasn't quite an objection but her tone couldn't be said to be delighted. I smiled at her briefly but approached Liz, I figured she would be easier.

Liz looked up at me as I drew near, I took the new t-shirt from her hand and tossed it back onto the table by Ruth.

"OK, Liz, put your arms up please." She kept her eyes on mine for a few seconds before obeying, lifting them both straight up above her head. I heard Ruth let out a sort of snort halfway between surprise and laughter but I ignored it and put my hands on either side of Liz's shirt. I started to lift.

I felt the wet material resist slightly as I pulled it up and over her tits, but pretty soon the two of them dropped into view in front of me. They wobbled gorgeously for a few moments, her pert erect nipples finally fully visible as I carried on tugging the shirt up her arms. Once the neck moved over her head it got properly difficult, and I had to tug several times to pop it free. Her D cup boobs continued to bounce about and I was sorely tempted to leave the shirt restricting her and grab a handful, but I somehow restrained myself. Eventually, though, she was topless and I was holding the shirt.

"That didn't feel great. It seemed much easier with the others, didn't it?"

"Yes, I think it was," Liz answered in her soft voice. She eventually put one arm up across her nipples, some modesty still left.

I looked over to Ruth. "OK, your turn."

"Oh, come on, why do you need to do two?"

"Trying something once is hardly a good test. Besides, why wouldn't we? You're right here."

"I can't believe this." She looked away for a few moments, clearly frustrated, but turned back to face me. She hadn't moved much so it seemed as if she had decided to let me but I wasn't certain. I smiled at her and tried to seem a little softer for a moment.

"You're taking it off anyway. Just do me a favour, you're going to look amazing."

Despite Ruth's attitude she smiled a little. While Liz seemed to get off on being ordered about, Ruth became more of a show off the more she thought guys wanted her.

She started to raise her arms and I reached out and began to lift up her shirt. Like Liz, Ruth kept herself in place as I slightly wrestled with the wet shirt to get it off her. Her breasts also fell out on display quickly and then spent the rest of the time jiggling as she was jostled this way and that. They were as spectacular as I remembered, not quite as big and pert as Liz's but still a youthful looking handful.

I had more trouble with Ruth, partly, I think, as I was more hesitant to actually touch her. That was no problem as it meant she spent more time with her arms locked upwards, tits exposed but face covered, a position I found extremely appealing. Especially viewed from so close up.

As I stared I realised that although I had seen both of them naked the first night and Liz topless the second, with the pressure and excitement of being on stage I'd never really had a chance to just enjoy looking. This afternoon it seemed as if I might have all the time in the world.

Eventually, though, Ruth's t-shirt was off and, like Liz, she returned an arm to cover her nipples.

"What did you think?" She was still trying to sound a little aloof.

"Oh, yeah, you did look amazing." I said it because she had.

"I meant the t-shirt, Jim."

I paused and let her have that one. "Oh. Well, it was a bit difficult to get off."

She smirked back, enjoying her victory, but given she was just in her tiny thong with one an arm across her breasts and the other in front of her underwear I didn't feel too cowed. It was tempting to try and keep things this way somehow, but Ruth quickly grabbed her next t-shirt from the table while I continued to gawp at her from nearby. She tried to keep an arm over her boobs as she sorted the shirt out to wear, but was flashing her nipples quite a bit. As I'd noticed earlier the shirt looked incredibly small and tight.

Liz saved me from just staring at Ruth by gesturing for her shirt which was still on the table near myself. As I passed it over I realised that they were made from a sort of stretchy, almost legging like material. They would clearly have to be pretty elastic just to fit over the girls' tits.

I stayed by Liz and under my close attention she didn't try to be as modest as Ruth, she used both hands freely to get her new shirt on, giving me another good look at her body. The top seemed to slip in place pretty easily and soon both girls were dressed again. Or at least as dressed as they were going to get.

The new shirts looked incredible. They were light grey and skin tight, with massive v necks that dipped down between their breasts and left acres of cleavage. The tops ended above their belly buttons and hugged both girls tits so closely it was as if they were painted on.

"OK, pool time." I patted Liz's bum and she set off to get into place, her breasts wobbling beautifully under the top as she went, and her swim suit hanging ever lower. I could see about a third of her ass. I looked over to Ruth who was staring down at her top.

"I don't think the girls in a contest would agree to wear this."

"You just did."

She looked at me sceptically. "Did I have a choice?"

I grinned, "you can take it off if you like."

She shook her head but for the first time it felt as if she was enjoying my teasing. It was an exciting development.

"Come on, let's get on with it." I put my arm round her body and ushered her forwards, letting my hand linger at the top of her bum as we crossed the short distance. I could feel the wet string of her thong beneath my hand but Ruth again seemed to have no objections to me touching her.

I made sure all the buckets were full and then stepped across to the pool. Liz looked questioningly at me and I indicated she should once again lie across my arm. She shuffled herself to get into position and I put my arm around her waist as she lent back.

There was much more contact between us this time as she leant her body into me and it felt as if I were genuinely supporting her at least a little bit. I had to put one leg into the pool to make sure she felt secure and I would surely get wet, but that didn't stop me from fairly quickly starting to pour water down her cleavage.

As last time the shirt didn't seem to get more transparent but it was tight enough to watch Liz's nipples harden further under the cold water. It also immediately started to slip lower on her breasts and I directed the water to tug at it even more. The combination of the wide v neck, Liz's ample boobs and the water worked together, and as I shifted my weight causing Liz to bounce slightly both her breasts popped completely out.

Liz didn't seem to notice at all. She continued to lie back and stare at the ceiling while I finished the bucket of water directly onto her tits.

Eventually I stopped staring and nudged Liz to stand back up, at which point she fairly quickly noticed the state of her breasts. I saw her face show surprise for a moment, then she brought her hands up to either side of the v neck but instead of pulling the shirt back into place she froze and looked at me. After a second I realised she was probably waiting for my permission before covering up again.

"Oh, well, I guess it's worth seeing if you can get it back into place."

She nodded and began to pull on either side. Her breasts wobbled about as she pushed them, causing her nipples to point towards me. The shirt though seemed so loose now it just couldn't quite keep her boobs contained.

"Well, actually Liz, you might want to sort out your swimsuit as well."

With all the movement as she tried to almost bounce herself back into the shirt, her suit had lost the battle with her bum and had slipped down low enough that her pussy was now more or less completely visible. I'd stared for a few moments at first, once again enjoying the sight of her fine, red neatly trimmed pubic hair against her pale skin which beautifully framed her pussy lips.

"Oh!" Liz seemed actually embarrassed as she looked down and saw what was happening. She quickly left her tits to fend for themselves and grabbed either side of her suit, trying to drag it in up. Tragically she had grabbed tightly on the rolls of her suit, so as she tugged up she didn't allow more material to unfurl. Consequently as soon as she let go it fell back down to where it had been. In fact it seemed possibly a bit lower.

Liz looked up at me in mild panic, one hand pulling her suit up uselessly at one side and the other across her breasts. Her pussy was still there for us all to see and I wished I had a camera to hand to capture the moment. Ruth let out another half laugh half snort, again exasperated with her friend's behaviour.

"It's OK, Liz, don't worry." I waited a moment before continuing. "Though, maybe you should just take the suit off."

"Oh yeah, of course she should." Ruth obviously sounded extremely sarcastic.

"Well, she wouldn't be wearing it in the contest and if it's going to fall down all the time it's just getting in the way." Although I was answering Ruth I kept eye contact with Liz.

"But, all she needs to do is." Ruth's exasperated sentence tailed off as she realised she was mostly talking to herself. She laughed slightly, half resigned and half amused. "Oh, whatever." I hoped it wasn't just Liz's clothing she was accepting was all coming off.

Liz looked down at herself, then at me again.

"Maybe you can have a pair from the contest."

She nodded slightly then started to slip the swimsuit down. I watched closely as she pulled it off her feet and stood back up.

"Although I don't know if we should waste them when it's just us three."

Liz held one hand lightly in front of her pussy and had long since given up the ghost with her tits.

"Will you be OK without?"

"I guess so." Liz answered quietly.

"OK, well, I think we'll do Ruth now."

I held my hand out to Liz to help her from the pool and, as I'd hoped, she used the hand that was currently covering her up. I'd deliberately reached towards that side of her body but it wouldn't have been impossible for her to use the other arm. I smiled at her as she passed, it somehow didn't seem appropriate to grope her ass this time. I even felt slightly disappointed Ruth was here, with Liz practically naked already I could maybe hope for another blow job.

As it was I turned and helped Ruth into the pool. The sight of her own barely clothed body was immediately enough to change my mind and be glad she was still there.

"Let's get this over with, then." She said.

"With pleasure." I turned to fill the bucket I'd used on Liz and I realised it seemed somewhat plausible that both girls would end up naked. Again. I told myself to keep it up, so far everything was going to plan.

This time I walked behind Ruth.

"We'll try it like we did with the beer, OK?"

Ruth turned to look at me. "Not over my head?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Jim, come on" Ruth's objection seemed pretty much just a whiny complaint as she remained stood right in front of me.

I started to raise the bucket. "Stop complaining and start dancing."

She sighed somewhat theatrically. "We'd better not have to do this nonsense again."

She was obviously enjoying the attention more and more and soon even obeyed my command to dance. It was more a slight sway that the actual moves she did in the contests but it would do, and I could see she wasn't covering her knickers up as she moved. From behind I couldn't see her pussy but it was delightful to know it was back out in the open. I started to pour slowly and the water cascaded onto her head.

She needed to sweep her loose blonde hair from her face and I soon realised that I didn't have the patience I managed last time. All too soon I was emptying the bucket over her as she gasped slightly for air.

I watched the dregs run over her essentially naked bum then leant forward and looked over her shoulder. Her breasts had sadly stayed within the t-shirt but that did mean at least one more bucket was obligatory. Ruth finally opened her eyes and looked where I was looking. As with Liz the material wasn't particularly transparent but both her boobs were very clearly outlined.

"I suppose you're doing another bucket?"

"Of course!"

She shook her head but stayed put. Ruth was becoming just as much of an exhibitionist as she had been on stage but also seemed more confident and outgoing now we were in private. I was enjoying the difference, the conversation between us was becoming flirty and lots of fun. I stepped over to the remaining buckets.

"How about we make it more interesting?" I said as I picked up both at once, it seemed just about possible for me to pour them with one hand each.

"Why am I always the one that gets this treatment?"

Ruth's complaining tone was almost playful, and without waiting for a reply she shook herself slightly and swept her hair back, seeming to prepare to be soaked again. As I watched her my eyes strayed to her thong which she had given up covering for the moment.

"At least I've let you keep your knickers on."

She looked at me with an air of surprise, I wondered if I might have gone too far but after a moment it seemed she accepted it.

"Let me?" The air of amusement was definitely still there.

I just smiled and stepped behind her with the buckets, I raised them up but couldn't resist a quiet, "for now." I saw Ruth start to turn to reply but I started pouring, and the sudden cascade of water over her head put a stop to whatever she was about to say.

This time, with both buckets to play with, I was able to keep a steady stream of water going. Ruth started to move again and I turned my attention to her bum which swayed about in front of me. It was, as ever, mesmerising and I found myself pouring the water from one bucket more and more directly on to it. Ruth responded, bending slightly to stick her ass out and shaking it more for me.

I tried to keep one over her head but I was failing more and more as Ruth's bum seemed to get closer and closer to my groin as it swayed. As the water finished I stepped forwards slightly and with the slight contact Ruth carried on easing herself backwards. She continued dancing for a little while pressed into my crotch and it felt wonderful, but she soon enough stopped and stood up.