Get Wet, Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time it was me who needed a moment to compose myself. I had been semi hard for a while now but Ruth's bum had raised me up to full attention, and I could feel the pressure in my jeans. I resisted the urge to rearrange things and noticed Ruth already looking to check her shirt.

"Everything's still in place, these shirts are actually pretty good."

I moved in close behind her to again look over her shoulder. I let my body lightly touch hers.

"I think it's just your breasts aren't as big as Liz's."

We both looked over to the other girl, noticing her for the first time in a few minutes. She was stood watching, still in the same state of undress as she had been when she left the pool, with her nipples well clear of the t-shirt and naked from the waist down.

"That's not fair, hers are huge."

I smiled, "don't get jealous, yours are fine. Besides, it's time we had another look at them."

Staying close behind her I reached down and took hold of her shirt at the bottom. Ruth looked at me with very mild surprise, she started to put her arms across her chest then stopped and moved them back to her side. "Fine, go on." She said it with her now usual air of resignation.

I didn't hang around and started lifting the shirt. I made sure to also push backwards forcing Ruth's body into mine more closely, she didn't seem to mind though it would have been difficult to resist stood in the wet and slippery pool. The shirt came off extremely easily compared to the previous one, and I was pretty soon pulling it clear of her outstretched arms. Ruth kept herself pressed against me.

I couldn't help myself and reached down to her thong and quickly slipped a thumb inside either side of the waist band. I didn't start pulling down but Ruth still grabbed hold of my wrists as soon as she realised what I was doing.

"Hey!" She sounded genuinely surprised now but not that angry. "What are you doing?"

"Is that a trick question?"

"You can't take my knickers off."

I hesitated. She still wasn't trying to step away form me so I decided to continue with the 'joke'.

"That's not what you said last night." I started moving my hands forwards pulling the thong away from her body but not down. She tightened her grip pretty quickly and I stopped again.

"Come on, Jim, I'm not quite as easy as Liz." She still didn't seem angry but the playfulness was much reduced and she did seem firm. I guessed I'd reached her limits for now.

"Shame." I pulled my hands out of her knickers, but not before easing them forwards a little more and giving myself a very brief view of what was inside.

Ruth tried to move things on. "What's next?"

I stepped back from her and I pretended to study the t-shirt I'd just taken off her, the moment with Ruth had felt a little intense and I was momentarily lost for words.

Ruth laughed again. "Judging by what was just pressed against my bum you might need a bit of time to sort yourself out." The playful tone was back in earnest.

I looked down, you probably could make out that I had an erection. There was nothing too obscene but a definite bulge had formed. I decided to make light of it.

"Come on, Ruth, it's a compliment."

"Oh yeah, it really felt like one." Her voice was rich with sarcasm.

"I didn't hear you complaining at the time. Anyway, go on, get out of the pool so I can try Liz's." I gave her bum several firm pats and on the second or third she set off. I gave it a squeeze as she went and it seemed that was still perfectly acceptable to her.

I half wondered if she would go and get the next shirt or cover up in some other way, but she swapped places with Liz and stood facing the pool in just the thong and made no attempt to cover her breasts. They were still slick with moisture and her erect nipples pulled them into a pert magnificence. As ever I couldn't decide which of the two of them looked best.

Liz stepped into the pool in front of me and I turned my attention to her body once again, her breasts were beautiful but my eyes were inevitably drawn to her pubic hair. As I contemplated her Ruth chimed in once again.

"Don't get too close, Liz. I'm not sure you'd want to get as well acquainted with him as I just did." It was a joke but we were entering potentially tricky territory. Liz, of course, already knew my cock far better than Ruth.

I saw Liz look down to my groin and then back up to my face. She hesitated as she looked at me, clearly not knowing how to reply. I helped her out.

"Fine, Ruth, we'll just do it like this."

I reached out and Liz moved obediently another pace forward so I could reach her shirt. She raised her hands and again the Lycra like material slipped off her body with incredible ease. Almost too soon I was tossing the sodden shirt to the ground and looking up at Liz's now completely naked body.

As my gaze finally reached her face she gave me an uncertain look, not sure what she should do next. I tried to think of some excuse to dump a few buckets of water on her like that but it didn't come.

"OK, you can stop staring at her now." Ruth's voice wasn't quite as teasing as it had been, it seemed she was possibly a little unhappy with being completely ignored for a moment.

"Right." I looked up and then over to the box of t-shirts. "I guess it's time to try the last one."

The two girls headed over and I once again settled in to watch them change. Now they had just Ruth's tiny thong as clothing between them even seeing them rummaging in the box was very enjoyable. As they sorted through the contents both sets of tits were wobbling about in a very pleasing manner.

"We've got a problem, there's only one left."

I snapped myself out of my reverie and replied to Ruth. "Yeah, that's right, one left."

"No, you don't get it. I mean there's only one t-shirt in this style."

"Are you sure?"

I walked over to the girls. Liz handed me a new t-shirt and then pointed to the others now spread on the table.

"This is the only new one."

I had a quick look and it soon seemed obvious they were right, everything else was like one the girls had already tried out.

"Oh, right, well. I suppose one of you wears the shirt and then the other."

Ruth cut in. "No way, Jim, if there's only one shirt you only need one of us." She had obviously figured out where I was going and decided to draw a line in the sand.

I looked at the two of them. It seemed such a shame to let one go when they both seemed comfortable being essentially naked for me, but I knew Ruth was petty much correct. Besides, as I'd started to wonder earlier, perhaps there was the chance to take things further with Liz again.

"OK, fine, I suppose that's fair."

I looked between them, I wondered how to phrase my decision that it was going to be Liz staying behind.

"I'll stay." Ruth got in before me.

"Oh, really?" Her decision caught me off guard.

"Yeah, I'm not leaving Liz behind for you to take advantage of again!"

Her tone remained friendly and in jest but my heart still missed a beat, I wondered if Liz had told her about the other night after all and had maybe been a little annoyed. It had seemed like everything was fine between us, but it was so difficult to tell with Liz.

"I didn't take advantage, I." I started the sentence before I really knew what I wanted to say, and for the first time my confident exterior properly cracked and I sounded worried.

Ruth laughed, "relax, Jim. I mean, you did take her swimsuit off when there was no need, but I'm joking really." She looked at Liz, "I will do it this time, though, OK?"

Liz looked at her and then me and then her again. "OK." After a few moments she picked up her swimsuit and headed to the table by the door where the rest of her clothes were. Ruth and I watched as she quickly got dressed, it seemed as if we'd both decided to wait until she was gone to continue.

I was quite disappointed to see Liz go for obvious reasons, but also interested in why Ruth had chosen to stay. It seemed hard to believe it was just selflessness given she really hadn't seemed to mind what I was having her friend do. If she was doing it even partly because she was enjoying showing off I figured I may as well try to take full advantage.

Liz was fully dressed in a minute or so, then looked back at us.

"I'll, er, wait for you outside." She said to Ruth. "Bye, Jim."

"Bye, Liz, thanks for helping out. Guess I'll see you later?"

"Yeah, see you later."

It still seemed fine between us but it was time to put that out of my mind and concentrate on Ruth. I turned to her and she gave me a smile that seemed to suggest she was happy with the situation, and she still wasn't trying to cover up. It seemed a promising start.

"So, just the two of us?"

"Yep, shall I put the next t-shirt on?" She looked to where it lay on the table.

"Well, I think the first thing is to take your knickers off." I tried to stay playful, but it was also a real request.

She looked at me sceptically but stayed where she was, not yet moving to the t-shirt. "How do you figure that?"

"Well, I could have picked Liz, and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have put any underwear back on. So," I shrugged, "it's only fair."

"It doesn't seem that fair to me!"

"Come on, it's nothing you've not done before."

She was still smiling, overall I'd say the reaction was pretty promising. "Haven't you see enough of me already?"

I ran my eyes up and down her body as I waited to reply, "no, definitely not."

Her grin grew broader, I was now close to certain she was just drawing this out to tease me. "Can I put the t-shirt on first?"

I shook my head. "No." I'm sure she noticed I was slowly walking towards her but she didn't move away.

"Well, I suppose given you asked so nicely." She started to reach down to her underwear but I was close enough to take hold of one of her hands.

"That's my job." As at times on stage I couldn't believe it was going so smoothly. An idea occurred to me and I figured at this point it was worth trying anything I had even the slightest hope would work.

As Ruth looked up at me I smiled and said, "let's get you into position", and I grabbed her firmly by each hip and spun her round.

"Jim!"

She sounded surprised and slightly breathless but not upset. I carried on with my vague plan and moved in very close behind her so our bodies touched as they had in the paddling pool earlier. This time, however, I quickly put one arm around her stomach and with the other pushed her forwards so she bent over it. She got the message easily enough and was quickly supporting herself on the table with her arms. I pressed myself even more firmly into her bum for a moment then stepped away. I gave her a light smack on the bottom, the sound of which was audible.

"Much better."

She looked over her shoulder with an expression of, I hoped, mock outrage. "How dare you!" The fact that she remained in the position I'd put her in suggested she probably wasn't truly that annoyed.

I crouched down and put my hands up to her thong. "You're free to go at any time."

"Yeah, right," she said, turning her head back away from me. I pulled her thong down quickly, staring at her now completely exposed and slightly spread pussy just a few inches in front of my face. I looked for a few moments more before standing up. As I stepped back Ruth also stood up and then turned towards me.

"Very masterful." She still had an amused edge to her voice, but there did seem to be a hint of admiration in there too.

"Who said you could move?" I tried to be as serious as possible. Ruth looked back at the table and I thought I could see her consider getting back into the position, but in the end she stayed stood in front of me.

"Come on, I told you I'm not quite as easy as Liz."

I quite liked how she responded, especially given she had already let me get her naked. I shrugged, "OK, go get the t-shirt."

She walked over to the table and picked up the shirt, she had her back to me and I was happy to watch her wet bum as she quickly pulled it on. She turned round and looked at me. "This one's a bit weird."

I could see what she meant. It was extremely loose and very short, with a massive neck hole. Ruth could only really make it cover her breasts if she stayed still. Any movement and either her nipples peeped out at the neck or underneath. She looked down at herself trying to find the best way to wear it. "Hardly seems worth having it on," she muttered mostly to herself.

"I don't know, looks OK to me."

She looked up and saw my gaze directed down to her pussy. She shook her head at me. "I don't know what sort of a test this really is any more, I doubt you'll persuade the contestants to start dressed like this."

"It will still test the t-shirt fine, come on."

I held my arm out to usher her to the pool, she came past and once again allowed me to walk over with my hand resting on her bum. It felt lovely and at first I was resisting the urge to squeeze it, but as we arrived I wondered why I was bothering and helped myself. Ruth let me get a couple of feels before stepping away and into the pool.

"Is that the sort of thing you were going to do to Liz?"

"Maybe. I'm glad it's you, though."

She smiled quite broadly but then dampened it down. "You're just saying that, you like her bigger boobs."

It did start to seem as if Ruth felt a little in competition with Liz.

"It's not just about boobs, Ruth." I had tried to sound a little more serious and we looked at each other for a moment, then I lightened up again. "Although this part is, really," I raised a bucket and invited her to get ready for another soaking.

"Over my head? Again?"

That had been my plan, it was still my favourite way to get the girls wet but I figured I could afford to be flexible. "Well, what would you prefer?"

She seemed surprised to have been asked. "Oh, er." She paused, "I don't know." I waited for a moment but nothing more came.

"Well, if you've no ideas then I think we'll stick with mine." I started raising the bucket again.

"No, wait, how about if I." It seemed like she was doing the first thing that came into her head, but I was intrigued to see what it was. She knelt down in the pool, then started to lean backwards supporting herself with her arms and presenting her breasts for me to pour water on.

I nodded to her, "that works," and started emptying the bucket. It quickly started to run both ways off her breasts and so forced her to close her eyes. I went deliberately slowly as I'd noticed that as she'd leant back she had also spread her legs a fair amount to support herself. I moved to the front and was treated to a very clear view of her pussy spread open. It was pretty pornographic and I could only presume that Ruth hadn't realised.

The bucket was finished far too soon and I made sure to raise my eyes to her breasts as she put her head up for my verdict, not wishing to give the game away quite yet. The t-shirt was soaked and not that transparent, but that didn't matter as it still didn't really cover anything. The looseness and massive neck meant it was mostly off her body and down her arm on the left side, with the entire breast out in the open. On the other side it had ridden so far up that her nipple was visible.

"Still seems a bit pointless, this one."

"Yeah, I suppose, but I may as well finish the buckets. You look amazing in that pose."

"Thanks." She smiled what seemed a genuine smile.

"Maybe try and arch your back a little bit more."

"OK."

She settled back into it. Sadly this time she didn't spread her legs that much, so the view of her pussy wasn't as good. Her tits, on the other hand, were spectacular, both settled on her body pointing high at the ceiling with her nipples straining out through the rush of water that flowed over them. I couldn't resist and reached down to move the t-shirt completely free of them both, letting it drape uselessly around her neck. It was hard to believe she had chosen this position herself.

Eventually that bucket was done as well and Ruth knelt forwards. She looked down at the t-shirt which was still functioning as a fairly ugly necklace.

"I might as well just take this off."

"Yes, you should."

After a moment she shuffled herself upwards a little and slipped it off, giving me a little smile as she did so. She was naked again, and this time I hoped to have her remain that way for a while. As she looked down at herself she laughed and shook her head.

"Seriously, I can't believe this is my job."

Ruth didn't seem upset by that so much as genuinely amazed, but I still didn't quite know how to answer. I obviously didn't want to say something that might cause her to reconsider. On the other hand, it would be interesting to hear her real thoughts about what she was doing, and it might also be a way to prolong her nakedness.

"Don't worry, girls do these contests all the time, they're all over the island. Besides, didn't you say you'd wanted to do one before?"

She settled back on her heels, still naked and in the pool. "It was friend's idea and I said I'd do it with her, but she got cold feet when we heard about the girls getting topless."

I noticed both times she'd said it was her friend's idea to drop out. "Sounds like you would have done it anyway?"

She smiled. "I guess, I always used to think about entering that sort of thing when I saw posters for them." She paused, then continued. "To be honest that day before the contest I was nervous but also quite excited by it. A part of me was definitely hoping Jenny wouldn't somehow talk Clive out of it."

"It seems like you've been having fun on stage."

"I don't know, maybe. It's so nerve racking it mostly just a blur, especially the time I was naked. And I was a bit drunk after the shots." She looked up at me, "I just remember doing whatever you said."

"Always a good policy."

She laughed.

"And let's not let my power go to waste, it's time for the third bucket."

"But I'm already naked!"

"That was your choice."

Ruth shook her head but she did as I asked, starting to lean backwards again to get into position. As she held the pose I waited, wondering how long she'd stay like that without the water. Her legs were spread a little bit again and I was able to get another look at her pussy lips. It was a good 10 seconds or more before she opened her eyes and spoke.

"What are you waiting for?"

"Yeah, sorry. I was lost for a moment." I started to pour, this time letting the water hit wherever I wanted on her body, from just below her chin right down to her legs. I let the last burst land as close to her pussy as I dared. She looked up to see the last few drops hit home.

"Oh my god!" She closed her legs. "Was I like that every time?"

"More or less."

"Jim! Why didn't you say?"

I smiled, "you picked the position, I figured you knew."

"As if." She knelt back up. "I was just doing what you told me to again." She sounded a little put out, but nothing too serious. I decided to go for it.

"You love it, I mean, it's not just me. You did what those guys told you to as well, you know, the ones on the table near the front."

"Well, yeah, I definitely did what they wanted." A look crossed her face and I remembered what she'd said the other day about meeting her admirers.

"So you met up with them afterwards?"

"Maybe." Her look, though, pretty much confirmed it.

"Course you did." It was my tune to shake my head. "I'm jealous."

She smiled almost to herself. "It was me and Ellie, you know, the girl from the contest. The others had gone home and some of those guys kept pestering us at the club we'd gone to. Buying us drinks, telling us we were gorgeous, begging us to dance for them again."

"Wow, did you?"

She nodded. "They somehow persuaded us to go down to the beach. I was talking to one of them and suddenly there was cheering and I saw Ellie dancing. I mean, stripping really. And I, I dunno, I just joined in."