Get Wet, Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth looked slightly relieved but still nervous. I again lowered the pump and this time she raised her arms as if in surrender and I started spraying. Her knickers went the way of Liz's, Ellie's and Sophie's as I enjoyed a private show. Ruth had a neat crop of pubic hair, and she seemed to be letting this moment between us go on for as long as I liked. I was happy to let it stretch out.

I eventually looked up and out at the crowd. "It'll be worth the wait, I promise!" I looked back down and gave her one more quick spray before letting her get back in to line. She looked happy again as she went, as if what had happened had given her confidence. I noticed that as she turned round it was a good few seconds before she remembered to cover herself up down below.

I wondered about doing Liz next but an idea came to me for Ellie and Sophie. "How about these two?" I asked the crowd and they giggled and danced their way towards me. From the crowd reaction it seemed like they were the early favourites, which was no surprise given how much of them was already on display. Both were trying to keep their hands in front of their wet knickers but those close by must have had a few looks as they danced.

We established names and so on easily. "Are you going to spray her tits now?" Sophie asked me lewdly and grabbed her friends boobs and shook them briefly, before Ellie pulled away shrieking again.

I looked down. "I'm not sure there's much point." They both laughed as the crowd cheered them.

"I can think of something else to check, though." Another roar and Ellie and Sophie still didn't look particularly nervous.

"Hands on your head, Sophie." It was worth a try but she sadly didn't obey, laughing and shaking her head.

"Guess I need to ask Ellie to hold you again?" This time it looked like she was about to comply but Ellie was already there, stepping behind her friend and quickly raising both her arms upwards. Sophie didn't resist at all.

I quickly sprayed her pussy again as the whole crowd watched.

"Everything look OK to you?" I asked a guy in the crowd who looked and nodded.

Sophie soon squirmed out of the hold and shoved Ellie forwards instead. She was quickly presented in the same manner and her knickers got the same treatment from the water gun. Her escape was quicker but we were still treated to few seconds uninterrupted view. The two girls carried on giggling and shoving one another, all thoughts of covering up gone for the moment. I figured it was time to strike.

"Now it's a 200 euro top prize, but how about a quick mini competition?" The crowd cheered even though they couldn't really know what I was talking about. "Ellie and Sophie, this one's for you two. First one to get the other's top off wins a tenner. On your marks, get set, go!"

It looked like I'd judged things perfectly, the crowd reaction and the previous few minutes of exposure meant both girls immediately started trying to expose the other. Pretty quickly both had hold of the other's top and were pulling and ripping causing both pairs of boobs to wobble about on display. The competition lasted about 30 seconds before Ellie managed to hold what was left of Sophie's top above her head.

Ironically this left Sophie free to cover up with her hands, while Ellie's sizeable tits were out in the open. Her top was ripped and stretched and off one arm, hanging mostly down her back. After a little while Sophie snatched her top back and held it in front of her breasts, while Ellie tried to rearrange hers to give some coverage.

I was in the zone now and I seamlessly followed though on an idea I'd had but wondered if I'd dare carry out. I turned to the crowd, "now we have a very important rule here, when something's off it's off." I approached Sophie and reached up to her shirt, she looked down but offered no resistance as I took it from her grasp.

"She doesn't need that any more, does she?" I threw it off the stage to the sound of approval. Sophie stood beside me again covering with her hands.

Then I walked up to Ellie, she looked like she knew what was coming but waited for me anyway. I used the pump to bump her hands lightly, indicating that they needed to move away from her breasts. Once she obeyed I and the crowd could see that the shirt still hung very loosely with one entire breast exposed.

"Not really on, is it?" I reached out and pulled it up and like her friend she didn't resist, putting both arms above her head as I slipped what was left up and off them. I looked down at her tits as she covered them. "Much better," and again I threw it off the stage.

The two girls got back into line still seeming to be as giggly and excited as before. They were still covering their tits but I decided to give them another squirt from the gun and their instincts kicked in, with both of them lowering their hands and letting me spray their now naked breasts. It seemed that drink, peer pressure and the thrill of exhibitionism was as powerful a combination as I'd hoped and it was with some reluctance that I realised I needed to move on. Liz was the only one left and I wondered if she'd be as compliant as I hoped.

I invited her forward and she stood quietly beside me. She moved to place her hands to cover her but I bumped them both lightly as I'd done to Ellie earlier and she immediately dropped them to her sides. Her boobs were the biggest in the contest and but still hung pertly on her frame, and given Ellie and Sophie's' performance and top heavy figures I guessed Liz had the best chance of staying with them. Amy and Olivia were scorching hot, but I was pretty sure skin would win the day.

The crowd was relatively quiet as she stood there but I still had to repeat her answers to make them heard.

"This is another one who's already pretty wet." I looked thoughtfully at her body and gave it a few quick squirts, Liz stood quietly letting me work. Her body seemed more ridiculous the more I looked, huge breasts, a tiny waist and a round bum.

I moved behind her and put the pump down, as I stood up I whispered in her ear. "Liz, I just want you to win, OK?" I saw her nod slightly. "Those two already have their tops off." I figured that was enough to get my point across, Liz didn't move away from me.

I brought my hands around in front of her and took hold of the bottom of her shirt.

"What do you guys think, is her top still on properly?" The obvious chorus of "no!" followed.

"Lift your hands up, Liz," I whispered. She turned and looked at me briefly, her look was slightly worried but she did as I asked and there was no way I was going to stop now. I started to lift her shirt, it was tight and clung to her skin so I had to tug with force several times. My hands slid across her tits as they finally dropped out, it took discipline to not grab hold of them.

Liz kept still as I slid the t-shirt up over her face, her hands stuck upwards. I stopped leaving her like that and leaned forwards past her arms to look down at her boobs. The guys in front of me laughed as I made a face of exaggerated delight. Then I carried on pulling the shirt up and clear of her hands. Liz finally brought them down and I saw her hesitate slightly before thinking better of covering up. She was learning. I threw her shirt after the others to the side of stage.

I moved back in front and sprayed her breasts, she reacted slightly and I tried to encourage her to dance. She began to move doing the same mild shuffle she'd been doing earlier. After a few more bursts I stepped away.

"OK, as I'm sure you can see some of you girls have made it to the next level." I gestured to Ellie and Sophie to come over to me and Liz. I then stood between the three topless contestants and the rest. "It's 200 euros to the winner chosen by these lads here, and I'm pretty sure I know what they're thinking. Let me ask them, is it time for all the tops to come off?" Unsurprisingly the answer was a pretty loud yes.

I looked at the four with tops on as chants of 'tits out for the lads' were aimed in their direction. Ruth was smiling at the crowd while Jenny still glared at me. Olivia and Amy remained somewhat aloof but were at least now obviously following what I was saying and glancing at the guys nearby.

"Remember, I don't pick the winner and it seems that if you want the 200 euros then you need to lose those shirts in this next round of dancing. So, off you go girls, tops off." Clive was ahead of me and the music surged loudly as soon as I finished.

Jenny, Olivia and Amy went back to dancing as before, but I could see Ruth reach for her shirt but then hesitate. She looked over at Jenny who shook her head and she started to dance again. Ruth still seemed unsure of what was best.

I picked up the pump and quickly sprayed Liz, Ellie and Sophie. At first they hadn't seemed to know if this round was also for them and needed the encouragement. All three let me wet their tits directly and were soon dancing with only minimal attempts to cover themselves.

I moved to Ruth and started to wet her again. "Time to take it off, Ruth, we need more than one chance to win."

"Leave her alone, it's your fault they're topless."

"Oh come on, Jenny, it's a wet t-shirt contest, what did you think was going to happen? I'm just making it good enough to save all our jobs."

We were whispering as the two girls danced in front of me with their backs mostly to the crowd.

"You're being an arsehole!"

"Me? You should take your top off as well, but I guess you won't so Ruth has no choice."

Jenny glared at me some more. We were both right really, I was being an arsehole by making sure that the winner would be practically naked, but given I was Jenny and Ruth really didn't have much choice. I let it sink in a little while longer then reached out to Ruth.

"I'll do it quickly." She looked surprised but like the rest so far accepted my right to strip her. I was soon tugging her shirt up over her body and off her outstretched arms. I admired her tits for a few seconds then turned her round to dance for the crowd. She drifted away as I looked at Jenny.

"What's it to be?"

She waited a moment then almost spat out, "I can do it myself, pervert." She then started to struggle out of her top. As her small but beautifully proportioned boobs came free I took the opportunity of her distraction to spray her midriff. As expected the water ran down and wet her knickers fairly comprehensively and I hoped she wouldn't realise for a little while. It seems Jenny preferred to be clean shaven.

I picked up Jenny and Ruth's' tops and sent them after the rest, then watched the show for a little while as I wondered how to approach Olivia and Amy. The five topless girls danced with varying degrees of slight awkwardness. Liz slowly and statically while Ellie and Sophie were more laughing and joking to themselves as they stood holding each other shoulders and swaying. Ruth and Jenny danced almost well, but both were trying to cover their breasts for the most part which added the awkwardness. Jenny especially kept her back to the audience.

Amy and Olivia, on the other hand, both looked poised and largely at ease. They were both obviously used to dancing provocatively and being looked at, so had an elegance and purposefulness that the others lacked. As I watched I also noticed that Olivia was now often putting her hands on her lovely round boobs, squeezing and sometimes gripping the bottom of her shirt as if to lift it up. She even began to lift it once before stopping. I wasn't completely certain, but it looked like she wanted to show off more but needed encouragement. I doubted that the direct approach would work just yet but it gave me hope.

I moved over with the pump and this time as I approached Olivia stopped her dancing to let me spray her breasts. She even smiled at me. As I then turned to Amy the gorgeous brunette asked in a pouty voice, "do we really have to take our tops off to stay in the contest?"

I nodded, "When there's a few with them off they pretty much always vote to eliminate the ones who won't."

Amy looked at her friend. "We should just go."

My heart sank but Olivia at least hesitated, she looked at me and then back at Amy. "Maybe it's not that bad. We can keep covering with our hands, can't we?"

"No rule against it." I confirmed.

"Oliviaaa" Amy complained. She reached out to take her friends hand, presumably to lead her away but Olivia still hesitated.

I gambled and talked straight to Olivia. "You don't both need to stay." She looked up at me. "And you can take your time, it'd be a real shame if you left now. I'll give you a few more minutes to dance and decide."

Olivia stepped away from us slightly and started to dance again. I looked down at her boobs and then back up at her and smiled, she smiled back. It seemed more and more promising. She turned back to the crowd and again teased with the bottom of her shirt, lifting it slightly and then letting it fall back.

I moved away and heard Amy half whine, "if you're staying I am too," and she too started to dance again. After a few more slight teases Olivia lifted her shirt clear of her tits for the first time though only for a second. I stepped to the front of the stage, I wanted a good view for this part. If she did get topless it would be a close run thing between her and Liz in my mind. Olivia was more beautiful in the face, with perfect hair and her toned body gave the impression she was a model. Liz though was really cute and her breasts were like a fantasy come to life. She was also showing herself off far more.

After a few more teases Olivia turned and with her back to the crowd lifted her top off quickly. I heard Amy complain again but her friend took no notice, she turned back to the crowd and danced holding her t-shirt to her breasts for a short while. I wondered if I could get away with taking it from her, but I didn't need to. With a glance in my direction that again seemed friendly she tossed it to one side, very briefly giving us all a look at her piercing before elegantly sliding one arm across both nipples.

I watched all the contestants for a time, before I stepped forward and Clive lowered the volume.

"Well, we're almost there. I make that 6 topless girls and only one hold out. Shall we give her a chance?"

The crowd cheered yes. At this point I figured either Amy would bow to the focused pressure or we could make do without her.

I started to gather the topless girls to one side of the stage, but I knew that Olivia at least wouldn't leave her friend. As the time came for me to usher her over she kept hold of Amy's hand. I briefly wondered if it was possible I'd miscalculated and that they both might still leave, but I quickly realised she was trying to persuade Amy to join her.

"Come on, Amy, just take it off."

"I can't." But the brunette still wasn't actually leaving, she was even looking with what seemed slight envy at the other contestants.

"Just a bit more encouragement, lads. Off! Off! Off!" I started the chant and it was quickly taken up. As the chorus got louder I watched Amy eventually crack, she very quickly dropped Olivia's hand, whipped her top off with speed and then jumped across the stage to stand behind her friend. Her hands covering her breasts for extra protection. The crowd cheered and I smiled, picked up her shirt and threw it off stage.

"OK, seven topless girls. Now we're getting somewhere." I turned to them. "Let's spread out across the stage again." I reached out and took hold of Olivia's arm, guiding her back to one side. Amy followed as I took the opportunity to look at Olivia's briefly exposed tits. I realised she was now happy to take my lead somewhat.

Jenny had moved as well with Ruth and Liz following, which left Ellie and Sophie at the other end. Now that the music had stopped even those two were back to covering with their hands as best they could.

"Come on girls, they've all seen you and you're trying to win their vote. No point covering up now." None of them completely dropped their hands but Ellie and Liz did mostly stop covering their breasts.

"I'm sure you all agree these girls have been working hard for you, so how about we give them a little break. I reckon they need a drink."

This had been another signal to Clive and almost immediately he placed a tray of bottles of beer on the stage. I bent and picked the first one up and turned to Ellie.

"Come on." She soon figured out what was going on as I lifted the bottle above her face, she opened her mouth and craned her head upwards, sticking her tongue out slightly. I let a few trickles hit her waiting mouth but then quickly poured a larger amount onto her boobs. She jumped backwards and yelped slightly with the shock from the ice cold beer.

"Oh, sorry, what was I thinking?!"

I turned to Sophie, "your turn." Despite what I'd done to her friend she came forward willingly and adopted the same pose as I raised the bottle. She closed her eyes.

This time I made no pretence, dropping the bottle and quickly pouring half of it over her breasts. As I expected it felt even more enjoyable to soak half naked girls with beer rather than water, though I wasn't exactly certain why.

"I can't believe I missed again," I deadpanned for the crowd's benefit as Sophie shook herself beside me. I could see slight goose flesh on her chest.

"I tell you what, Sophie, if you do want a drink why don't you put you mouth near here." I pointed to her friend's tits which Ellie had helpfully left in the open. I saw them exchange a look, this was another step beyond what I'm sure they had imagined might happen going in.

"What do you think, lads, should she do it?" The roar was massive, it seemed like the crowd was growing all the time. We'd been going for at least 15 minutes at this point so it was perfectly possible word was getting around about what was happening.

"Go on, it's for 200 euros!" My last words of encouragement and the shouts of the crowd did their job and Sophie put her head gingerly towards Ellie's breasts. She ended up with her mouth between them and I poured the beer down Ellie's cleavage. Sophie drank a small amount and the rest washed over her face and her friend's tits. After the end I let the beer fall straight onto Sophie's face. She came up spluttering, eyes closed with beer running down her face and with her boobs bouncing about.

"OK, let's get you two cleaned up" I picked up the pump and went to work on them both. This time instead of just concentrating on their bodies I began by spraying their faces, making sure to have the pump on its finest setting. As the water forced their eyes closed I began to also soak their boobs and pussies. They both used their hands to try and wipe their eyes, but I kept spraying their faces regularly so they left their bodies easily observable by me and the crowd.

Their knickers by this stage were totally drenched and Ellie's were riding low enough that the top of her pubic hair was just peeping out in the open. Though peeping out wasn't quite the right term given that the rest was pretty obvious through her underwear. I found the sight of them both stood practically naked in front of a crowd of lads mesmerising.

Eventually I managed to stop wetting them down and I let the two compose themselves again. I picked up another bottle and approached Amy and Olivia. I didn't think they'd let me repeat the performance Ellie and Sophie had just given, but I had a plan that might work.

"OK, something different now." I said as I got near, trying to let them know I wasn't about to ask them to drink from each other's body. Amy especially was looking at me very warily, she was still mostly hiding herself behind her friend.

"Here you go." I offered her the bottle and she took it, still covering with her other arm. "Now, Amy, why don't you use this bottle to show the guy's here your technique." I looked out at the crowd, hoping some of them would get what I meant. From Amy's look to me she clearly didn't.