Get Wet, Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janscoM
janscoM
753 Followers

Clive hit the music loud again, this time it was a famous club anthem about women shaking their ass. He was as on point as ever.

Differences in performance styles were apparent immediately. As expected Amy and Olivia moved slowly and kept mostly upright with their legs together. They were still naked and shaking their ass, but they were only about as on display as they'd been before, so just their bums and the occasional flash of nipple.

Ellie and Ruth by contrast immediately dipped below their already much lower starting point, and were shaking fairly quickly both from side to side and up and down. I hadn't thought this would work so well but their slightly spread pussies were visible a fair amount of the time.

Sophie hadn't dipped lower but was dancing with almost as much enthusiasm and was giving occasional flashes, whereas Liz stayed as she was and moved with her usual slowness. It did however seem more and more clear that she felt the pull to be like Ruth and the rest but, despite being stark naked on stage, still couldn't quite let go completely. She was mostly watching the others whereas they were looking at the wall or the floor, concentrating on their own performance and the shouted encouragements from the crowd.

I grabbed the water gun and got to work, spraying Ellie's bum as it wiggled about in front of me. I'd put the setting as fine as possible as I half worried that the water hitting her pussy might alert her to the exposure, but that soon seemed a distant worry. As the water ran down her I didn't discern any change in performance style.

I moved across and sprayed Sophie's arse for a little while but soon couldn't resist Ruth's pussy bobbing up and down just a metre or so to the right. I alternated between spraying the two of them for a while and then tried my luck with Sophie. I put the pump up and pressed it between her shoulders.

"Bit lower, Sophie."

"But you'll see everything!" She complained with a mixture of embarrassment and laughter. She moved forwards but only slightly, I wasn't pushing that hard at all.

I wondered whether to reply that we wouldn't see everything, or that we already could, but in the end just increased the pressure on her a little bit. After a few moments she moved slightly again.

"You can't let your friends do all the work." I gave her bum a few squirts and turned to the guy who had the best view of her at the edge of the stage.

"Better?" He nodded his approval.

I gave Ruth a few more goings over with the water. If anything she was the most on display, almost as if she was inviting someone from the crowd to come forward and fuck her. I honestly didn't know if she was just unaware of the consequences of the pose, or so far into her exhibitionist fantasy that it was quite deliberate. In any case she didn't need my encouragement, but Liz beside her seemed in need of at least a little.

I stepped into the bigger gap that was left between her and Olivia, she tore her eyes off her fellow contestants and looked at me as I leaned across to speak to her.

"You know you've got the best body of anyone here, don't you?" I hoped Olivia didn't hear me, it seemed unlikely with the crowd noise.

"You think so?"

"You're gorgeous, Liz, you should stop envying the others and just do what you want."

She looked up at me, I still wasn't quite sure of her expression and if her sense of duty really was giving way to a feeling that she actually quite liked this.

"So, do you want me to dance lower?" I was a little surprised by such a direct request made in her quiet, soft voice, so didn't answer immediately. "Like you made Sophie do?"

She kept eye contact with me, her expression still one of someone anxious to please. I realised that maybe it was precisely the way I'd manhandled and ordered her about that she was enjoying. That and what she'd seen me do to the others. I decided to test my new hypothesis.

I put the pump down for a moment and moved behind her.

"Yeah, maybe if you."

I grabbed her body as I had before and pulled her as roughly as I dared a few steps towards the crowd. She shuffled her legs and let her hands fall down the wall as we went, bending over to keep them in contact with it. The new exposure seemed no problem for her and she stayed in place as I moved my hands away, this time making quite sure I brushed her hanging breasts.

She was now posed with her hands about waist high, bent over at 90 degrees with legs held straight. I stepped back to her side and admired her body, her back was arched forcing her considerable ass in the air and her big breasts were hanging down as she stretched her arms out to the wall. Her body was presented wonderfully, though I still thought I could do better.

I waved my hand between her thighs, slapping them both firmly several times. Liz got the message and shuffled her feet to either side without complaint. I watched her pussy spread slightly open as it was put even more on display. She still just held the pose.

Then with the pump I tapped a spot on the floor about a foot in front of her toes. "Put your hands down here."

I was pretty certain a girl with a body like that would be flexible enough, and sure enough Liz quickly let go of the wall and let herself drop onto her hands. They hit almost exactly the spot I wanted and she still didn't bend her legs at all.

I stepped back and looked at her from behind. Her pussy was spread wide for all to see, it was a pose you saw in pornography not real life. I was too nervous to have her hold still for too long, though what I was about to ask wasn't really much less obscene.

"That's it, just start dancing."

Liz picked it up almost immediately, bending her legs to shake her ass but keeping her hands on the floor for balance. She moved with much more animation than before, the crowd reaction was clearly audible even among the general hubbub that this round had provoked.

Ellie and Sophie were still dancing as before but Ruth was now half watching her friend, so her own gyrations were a little less enthusiastic. I turned to Olivia, I wondered how she'd take what I'd just done but reassured myself that it wasn't the first time she'd seen me treat other girls in that way. Though possibly not to that degree.

"You know which ones to exploit, don't you?" Thankfully she smiled as she said it.

I pulled her knickers out of my pocket slightly. "I certainly do," I replied with a big grin.

"Touché."

I looked at her body, neither her or Amy were really dancing much but it was still a sight to behold. From my position I could see her boobs and everyone could see both of their tight asses swaying gently. I fired several bursts of water across them both.

"Bit more enthusiasm, girls, come on!"

"Yes, sir!" said Olivia and picked up the pace ever so slightly. I didn't get anything but another glare from Amy but that didn't matter. I treated her bum to a couple more close up jets of water and got an involuntary flinch in return. That was far more satisfying that whatever she might have said.

I went back down the line, Liz was still in the same position and I managed to spray all 4 of their pussies directly as I went. The song was coming to an end and I reflected that in terms of getting the girls naked there wasn't really anywhere else to go. I'd had an idea for the final earlier that day that just seemed like a ridiculous fantasy, but given the way the contest had gone so far I decided to give it a go. The sad thing was that I didn't think Olivia would be suited to what I had in mind, so I'd be saying goodbye to her. But hopefully just for now.

I nodded to Clive and the music quietened. "OK, thanks girls, you can get up now." They all stopped and stood back up. I could see that even after what they'd just been doing Ellie, Sophie, Ruth and Liz still covered up below. It was as if while the music played they became different people.

"It's been a great contest and all the contestants have been fantastic and more importantly, naked. But now it's time to find out which three girls will go through to the final."

I went along the line and called for a cheer if you wanted the girl to win. I was pretty sure I knew which three I wanted but I wondered if I might need to fix things a little bit. Most of them waved to the crowd as their name was called and Ellie, Sophie and Ruth flashed everything briefly to maximise their applause. Olivia & Liz just kept fairly still and smiled politely, Olivia wasn't covering her boobs but was still at best half on to the audience with her body. Amy didn't even really smile.

It was close but I was able to put through my favourites easily enough. Liz and Ruth clearly got the loudest cheers, but after that it wasn't totally clear. I announced Ellie in third place and no one seemed to complain about it, but Sophie or Olivia might have had the edge in reality. At this point I wasn't really thinking about keeping the prize unclaimed, just which girls I thought would be more willing to do what I had in mind. Luckily the two coincided.

I ushered the three non finalists over to the far side of the stage nearest the room where their clothes were. Clive must have also figured out what Olivia had mentioned earlier about walking through the crowd naked as he cleared a path through and made sure the spectators were standing back.

"I thought you said I'd win!" Olivia had an exaggerated sad expression on her face. Sophie was saying goodbye to Ellie and Amy was already on her way quickly down the path Clive had created, hugging herself tightly to cover up and sticking as close to the wall and away from the crowd as possible.

"There's no accounting for taste, it wasn't my decision. I'd have picked you in a heartbeat."

"I'm sure you could have picked me just now."

"Maybe, but I'm not sure you'd have thanked me when you heard about the final."

"Oh," Olivia looked back contestants left. "I think I get it." She moved as if to walk off to the changing rooms but I spoke again to try and stop her.

"Look, Olivia, could I, er." I was going to ask for her number but I realised I didn't have my phone, and she very obviously didn't have hers. Picking up girls when they were naked had complications. "Will you be about after?"

She smiled at me. "Maybe. You'll have to wait and see." And with that she headed off, like Amy running along the wall as quickly as possible and covering up. I watched her lovely bum go, hopefully it wasn't the last I'd see of it. But I still had a contest to run, this was no time to care about trivialities like my love life.

I went back to the other three. They were stood together, Ellie and Ruth sharing a smile with each other and some admirers in the crowd while Liz again mostly looked on. All three were sort of covering their pussies but it was becoming more of an afterthought for Ellie and Ruth and the crowd didn't have to look for too long to get a glimpse.

"OK girls, congratulations on making it to the final. We're gonna do things a little differently just to keep it interesting."

"First things first, though, you all need a volunteer from the audience to be your team mate. Ellie, let's do you first."

I beckoned her over and then asked for volunteers. Unsurprisingly most hands went up and Ellie picked a guy with whom she'd just been bantering, whose name turned out to be Joe. He quickly got up on stage and they stood next to each other while we paired off the other two. Ruth chose a guy by the name of Owen from the table who had asked for her to be drenched in beer, and it was mostly me who picked someone for Liz, choosing a nearby hand essentially at random after she failed to act decisively. He introduced himself as Noah.

"OK, and we need three chairs." After a bit of pointing three were passed up and set up on stage. At the moment the three newcomers on stage were all a little wary, not quite knowing where to look. The girls as well were all covering up much more assiduously, I hoped the change of style would go as well as I imagined.

"And for this first one we need a female judge," I looked towards Clive. "When Sophie's finished getting changed can you send her up here?"

"Right, enough messing about." I turned to the three girls and their volunteers. "This is pretty simple. Girls, for this song instead of just dancing you'll be lap dancing. So, guys you just take a seat and enjoy."

There was a raucous cheer and the three girls looked slightly surprised but not too badly, none of them seemed to actually protest.

"Scoring will be simple, the winner will be the girl that gets their guy the hardest, so I'd not forget the 'lap' part of the lap dance, if I were you." This time the girls, at least Ellie & Ruth did look a little put out, the guys, however, were starting to look a little more enthused.

"That's what we'll get Sophie to judge afterwards, there's no way I'm checking you three out."

I asked the three guys to sit down which they happily did, the girls milled about nearby. I nodded once again to Clive and he hit the music.

As ever the music brought about an sudden change in the three contestants, and they started their performances immediately. Ellie, who seconds before had been shaking her head seemingly outraged at the idea of giving a stranger a lap dance more-or-less immediately leapt on her guy and started motorboating him with her tits. I wasn't sure if Joe was responding enthusiastically or just trying to breathe. The way she had her legs spread to kneel on his lap he would certainly have a good view if he ever freed his face from her boobs.

Ruth had opted for the reverse approach, literally, and was already sat backwards on Owen's lap grinding her bum on his crotch with her back rubbing up and down his shirt. I could see he was thinking about where to put his hands, at the moment sort of awkwardly holding them out to the sides. Normally lap dances came with no touching rules, but I hadn't given any instruction and I wondered if any of the three would chance their arms.

Liz was, as ever, the least energetic one of the three. She had started by just dancing close by but had quickly seen the close contact tactics adopted by her rivals and to some extent copied. Like Ruth she had chosen to sit on her man's lap backwards, but where Ruth was aggressively thrusting herself up and down, Liz was sort of perched in Noah's lap wiggling a little. Partly it was because of her height, she had trouble touching the floor with her legs once she was on his lap.

Ellie was progressed to sitting on Joe's lap, legs either side of his body. He now held her around her waist allowing her to lean backwards, and after a little while he also leaned forwards and continued to put his head between her tits.

It was Noah, however, who really got involved first. I didn't quite see it happen, but at a certain point I realised that Noah had reached forwards around Liz's body and grabbed her breasts. Obviously Liz wasn't going to stop him and so she now bobbed up and down on his lap seemingly pulled up and down by the action of him mauling her tits. He was groping and squeezing with quite a bit of force but Liz's expression was as undisturbed as ever.

Owen must have noticed as I saw him try out Ruth's breasts somewhat more tentatively. He was sadly rebuffed as after a few grabs Ruth sat up from his lap and changed tack, going behind the chair and running her hands down his chest into his lap. She did bump the back of his head with her boobs but I'd imagine it wasn't quite as good as the brief handful he'd experienced.

I noticed Clive talking to a now fully clothed Sophie, the only evidence of her recent performance was her still pretty wet and messy hair. It seemed like the conversation went fine and she was soon on her way to the stage. I caught her eye and nodded, hopefully conveying to her to get up and wait to one side.

"OK, girls, only a minute or so left. No point for style here, just how hard his dick is. And remember, there's no bouncer to throw people out for touching."

It was blatant but at this stage I figured why not. After a few moments I noticed the Ellie appeared to have taken my advice literally, there was certainly activity around Joe's crotch and both of them were looking down. She was still sat on his lap and was possibly trying to get his dick out, though, to be honest, it didn't seem as if anything that successful was going on. It was mostly laughter and still a fair amount of motorboating.

Ruth had come back round in front of Owen and was now kneeling between his legs. She was running her hands over his groin quite a bit, and also dipping her head right up to it. I wondered if it might progress but after watching for a little while it didn't seem too likely.

I could hear the song was getting close to the end and I could see Sophie was indeed in place at one side of the stage. I started to walk towards her along behind the row of chairs, Liz and Noah were the closest to her and so the last I passed. As far as I had seen from the front they were as they had been the whole dance, but the change of perspective made a big difference.

Liz was still moving slowly about on Noah's lap, but she was doing so with his hard cock poking up almost between her butt cheeks and then against her back. I didn't know exactly how this had happened but I was close to certain Noah had just got it out himself, it didn't seem feasible that Liz could have managed even if she had wanted to. As I watched slightly stunned I saw Noah guide one of Liz's hands towards his dick. It probably wasn't the first time as I saw her fingers close around it as if it was expected, however it was a fairly awkward position with her hand behind her back and after several tugs he let her pull away.

The song came to a stop and applause rang out. I was pretty sure I knew who was going to win, but the judging still needed to take place.

"OK, quick lads, stand up and turn round." The three girls got up and the lads started to obey, Noah and Joe both having to cover their crotches as they went.

"Now Sophie, you know what to do. Have a look or a feel, whatever you fancy, and tell us who's the hardest."

Sophie waved at the crowd then walked over to Noah. I was stood facing the guys so, myself along with Liz, who was still next to her man, were the only other people who could see the judging. As Sophie approached Noah moved his hands away and stood showing a full erection sticking out from his flies.

Sophie did a double take but was soon bent over with laughter, pointing at Noah's cock as he stood there half proud, half embarrassed. The crowd figured out soon enough what was happening and there was general uproar. Sophie kept laughing and pointing, occasionally offering comments like "you dirty bastard." Ellie and Ruth both had a look, and I'd say their main responses seemed mostly laughter but also a little disappointment.

After a minute or so things had quietened down and Noah had stuffed his penis back into his jeans. "I'm not sure we need to bother, but let's continue the judging."

Sophie went over to Owen, she half heartedly groped his groin but it didn't seem like there was much doing. Ellie was more involved in Joe's judgement, and essentially pulled his dick out for her friend to have a look at but again it seemed a pretty flaccid affair. The winner was clear.

I ushered the three guys back into the crowd and the three girls once again lined up beside me. By this point none of them were covering and seemed to be perfectly happy to be naked in front of the crowd. I hated calling an end to the contest but I'd run out of ideas and preparations.

"OK, well as far as I can tell it was no contest in the end. Here's your winner, Liz." I held her arm up and the crowd cheered. The other two girls applauded politely. I saw Clive again coming forward to create the path down to the back room and as Liz continued to smile at her public Ellie and Ruth made their way over.

janscoM
janscoM
753 Followers