Get Wet, Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing I noticed now I had nothing to do but watch the audience was the odd flash going off, people even shouted for Liz to turn towards them so they could get a good shot of her. It was all phones, but these days that still meant there would be some very good quality shots of her naked out there. I began to regret not having my phone with me but I'd decided I didn't want to get it wet. After a minute or so it looked like things were winding down so I stepped forwards and pointed to the way off the stage and she walked over. I watched her and her lovely arse go and hoped that this wouldn't be the only contest I got to run. I guessed Clive would be pleased with it, but given what the girls had got up to I still wondered if they'd agree to appear again.

I exchanged a few high fives and congratulatory comments with guys near the front of the crowd. It seemed like it had gone down well with them. Then I headed over to the bar where Clive was.

"Absolutely brilliant!"

"Thanks."

"I knew I made the right choice on who to run it. And those girls as well, if they keep showing their little bodies off like that we'll win it every time. Fucking hell, the both of them were red hot."

"Jenny didn't seem to enjoy it."

"Oh, forget about her, who cares."

"I suppose."

"Christ, that Liz. I knew she would look good, but fuck me. Her arse, her tits. Unbelievable." Clive was as happy as I'd ever seen him. I went and picked up my phone from where I'd left it and looked over to the back room, I wondered if I had any excuse to go in and watch the girls getting changed. I also wondered if I should go and try and find Olivia.

"Hey, mate."

I looked at who had addressed me, it was Noah and what was probably a few of his friends.

"Any chance we can go in and get a few more pictures with the winner." He nodded towards the room where the girls had gone. "We'll make it worth your while." He held out twenty euros.

Clive had taken the money before I even realised what was going on. "Of course, lads, no problem." He turned to me. "Go tell her that her adoring public wants an encore, yeah?"

I didn't really know what to say but this was my excuse to go back into the room, so I quickly did as Clive asked and set off inside. As I entered the Ruth and Ellie passed me going the other way. I exchanged a look with Ruth, she seemed slightly sheepish and perhaps embarrassed now she was back in her clothes but it still didn't seem as if she was angry at me. Her and Ellie appeared to have made friends and were going to have a drink together.

Liz was over by her clothes, she already had her shorts and bra back on and seemed as if she was trying to sort out her hair a little bit.

"Hey Liz, well done, you were amazing."

"Thanks," she politely answered in her soft Scottish burr, still as hard to read as ever.

"Er, look, a couple of guys have asked if they could get a few pictures with the winner, and Clive said they could. So can they come in?"

She looked slightly puzzled but quickly said,"yeah I suppose so."

"Great." I paused. "It's just, well, they'll be expecting to take pictures with you how you were when you won." We both looked down at her body. "So, er." I left it at that, hoping her acquiescent nature would do the rest.

She looked at the door and then at me. "I need to undress again?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "Sorry, I just didn't think you'd be dressed yet."

She looked up at me with the same unreadable expression she'd often worn during the contest. I tried to stay as casual as possible, as if this wasn't a big deal. After a little while she brought her hands up to her bra strap. I waited quietly by her side as her fantastic tits came into view once more. Then she reached up to unzip her shorts at the back.

I felt the need to say something so that I wasn't just standing there watching her. "Everyone's seen you already, so I guess it didn't seem like a big deal." Liz just nodded in reply as she unzipped herself. I couldn't help myself and just stared at her boobs, they were still amazing.

I heard the door open and soon enough Noah and his friends were stood nearby. Liz was now in just the bikini bottoms I'd vetoed an hour or so ago. She seemed to smile at the newcomers before slipping them off to stand naked in front of us all again.

"Is this OK?" She still seemed to want our approval.

"You bet," Noah offered before stepping forward to stand beside her. One of his friend's raised their phone and I stepped back, letting them get their twenty euros worth.

Liz was just as much putty in Noah's hands as before. He soon had his arm around her and gave her bum and boobs a few squeezes as they posed for pictures. The phone changed hands and each of his friends had a turn next to her, though neither were quite as free with their hands as Noah had been.

Then the guys asked Liz to turn round, and then, inevitably, to bend over. Liz didn't repeat her pose from earlier but still exposed herself pretty comprehensively by following their directions. The guys were laughing and talking to her with increasing dismissiveness, I hung around at the back of the room and felt a little off about it but I didn't really have a leg to stand on given the way I'd ran the contest.

"Get you dick out again, Noah." One lad said, laughing, and within a few seconds there it was. He again put his arm around Liz and, after a few snaps, was soon guiding her hand towards it. Liz, true to form, didn't resist and a few more pictures were taken of her having a good hold on it. Noah let go and Liz kept her hand in place, the other guys were silent for once and I suppose everyone was wondering if she'd start wanking him off. It seemed a possibility.

"OK, lads, that's enough I think." I felt it was time to step in.

"Oh, yeah." It looked like I'd broken the little spell that had been cast by reminding Noah and the other lads that they weren't alone. Noah stuffed himself away for the second time that night and they departed, still laughing among themselves.

Liz smiled at me again, she was still naked. I didn't know what to say and after a short while she drifted towards her clothes, seemingly about to get dressed again. Before really thinking about it I found myself saying, "is it alright if I get a few pictures with you?"

"Oh, OK." There was more mild surprise in her voice but I was already getting my phone out.

I held it up selfie style and she stood next to me, I put my arm around her and snapped a few pictures. They barely had her tits in them because of the angle. I couldn't resist and took a couple of just her boobs and pussy. Because I had the screen turned towards us Liz could see exactly what I was up to but said nothing.

I followed the pattern that Noah had laid down. "Can you stand over there and.." I didn't need to specify, Liz knew what to do. She was soon pointing her ample and wonderfully naked bum at me and looking back over her shoulder.

"Is that OK?"

"Yeah."

I took several pictures. Her pussy was peeking into view between her legs. I wondered about getting her to repeat her pose from earlier, but before I could say anything she straightened up and made her way back beside me.

It seemed like it was something we both decided on, but it was admittedly me who first started undoing my belt. My mind was pretty much full of lust for her at this point, I'd been staring at naked women I'd fantasised over for the last hour or so and my actions were completely driven by that. Liz didn't move even when it became obvious what I was doing.

I managed to extract my cock from my underwear and it sprang out into the open. It was already pretty hard, I think I'd been at semi erect since my first encounter with Olivia. I pointed the camera at it, we could both see it on the screen. Liz moved her hands down and slowly curled one around my shaft. I'm pretty sure I gasped slightly as she took hold. I took a few pictures, as if that was still the purpose.

I smiled at her, she had the same slightly surprised, slightly timid but mostly eager to please expression as ever. She moved her hand forwards and backwards along my dick, it felt pretty great but was also quite slow.

"Is that what I should do?" She asked quietly.

There was no one to play my role from earlier and step in, I nodded and Liz carried on with her work. After a few strokes she picked up the pace slightly. I was in heaven. After a few more, though, I still wanted more.

I still felt like my actions were slightly out of my control. I needed some proper relief after the insane amount of teasing that Liz and the other contestants had given me. I was good few inches taller than her so I put a hand on her shoulder and started to push down. It took a little bit of pressure before she started moving but I kept my hand in place until she was knelt beside me, still keeping up her strokes on my dick.

I slowly turned my body straight towards her and she let go, then I started to move it towards her. It must have been obvious what I wanted for quite some time before my cock was literally at her lips, and at no point did she stand up or say anything. She looked up at me, then back at my cock and I'm pretty sure she had started to open her mouth before my hands went up to hold her head lightly. In any case my cock slipped forwards between her lips and I entered the warmth of her mouth. I definitely gasped this time.

I could feel Liz start to suck and lick immediately, and I began what I first thought was a pretty gentle rhythm of thrusts into her mouth. Things almost immediately started happening more quickly, though, and the need for release started to rise even more urgently within me.

Liz's mouth felt amazing, and I was soon aware I'd tightened my grip on her and and was pushing really quite deep into her mouth. Taking this much control in a blow job wasn't particularly usual for me, I was generally happy to lie back and let the girl work, but it felt great. The idea of what I was doing was even hotter. Face fucking a naked girl in the back room of the pub. Face fucking the girl the whole bar had just been lusting after as she danced naked for them.

I felt an orgasm being to gather, though at the same time I was dimly aware of the door opening.

"Oh, sorry about that."

I looked across just in time to see Clive shutting the door, a happy expression on his face as he gave me a thumbs up. I looked down at Liz but it was impossible to say if she had noticed. I concentrated on her lovely big ass as it poked out from behind the top of her head and tried to regain my rhythm. It wasn't that difficult.

I felt things build again and this time there was no interruption. At the very edge I tried to hold off for as long as possible but far too quickly I was coming hard. I thrust forwards with it and felt it spray out of me with force. Liz coughed in a muffled way and her head then did try and move against my hands for the first time, but I was powerless to do anything other than hold on finish the orgasm in her mouth, thrusting more slowly as the waves subsided. I almost immediately felt spent.

I pulled out of her mouth and let go of her head. She moved to one side and coughed hard a few times, lowering her face to the floor. I saw a few drops fall to the ground, but not much. It was no surprise that Liz was the sort of girl who swallowed.

I looked at her for a few moments but realised I had no idea what to say. "Thank you," was all that came to mind but it seemed a little weird. I put my finally soft penis back into my trousers.

"I, er, think I need to get back to the bar."

She looked up, still kneeling naked beside me. "Oh, OK." I still had no idea what she was thinking.

"I'll see you out there."

"Yes, see you out there."

I smiled at her vaguely and made my way to the door. I felt bad but by the time I opened it I was thinking of how to find Olivia.