All Comments on 'Get Yer Kit Off'

by RussetMoose

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
Nice!

I loved it - thanks for a great story!

oldoginaloldoginalover 11 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed your story. It was very well written and flowed along effortlessly. I will look for more of your work. Keep it up.

caendellcaendellover 11 years ago
Good story

Liked this as it could happen to anyone who thinks they are always right and to stuborn to admit defeat

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was just stupid.

He could have jacked off any time he wanted to. In the shower with the bathroom door locked. While he was away on business. Or right in front of her face. It was a bet. Once she smacks his balls with a spoon the bet is off. No pain or injury right? And hitting a man in the balls with a spoon definitely qualifies as both pain and a possible injury. Do you understand how easy it is to cause serious damage to a mans balls you idiot! So the rest of this was stupid. Throw the bitch out, fill some garbage bags with her things and be done with this stupidity. Poorly thought out, crappy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

boring

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like it, but only because of the CFNM most stories are based on CMNF. However the BDSM spanking was out of sorts. It should have ended their. This story is over 10 years old. I you are still writing, Chris gets revenge on the girls, no touching and BDSM; stripping and nudity by the girls, for his friends.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Same comment as before. Take care.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous