Get Your Coat, Love, You've Pulled!

Story Info
Just another Friday night at the Student Union.
3.2k words
4.23
5.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trudy's a proper slapper.

She doesn't mean to be. She just is.

That's where I come in -- Willow, the best friend. It's my job to drag her away from her worst mistakes. Sometimes I even succeed.

It's not like it's a secret, either. "Take care of my Tru," her mother always used to say as we headed out the door. Just a hint of desperation behind that joviality. You could say I'm her regular guardian angel.

Well, usually.

It's the Student Union party just after the first term exams. It's eight thirty, and Trudy's already got this guy's cock in her hand. They're sitting necking on a couple of class chairs in the corner of the hall. It's dark but not dark enough. She probably thinks people can't see her.

The guy doesn't care. He's going to be a legend in the morning.

So normally this would be the point at which I step in. But something gives. Sorry, Mrs Roberts, I've reached my limit.

Of patience, but also of alcohol. Frankly, I'm too pissed to care any more. That last tequila shot was a mistake.

As was starting early.

I find the guy's mate. He's sitting in a more populated area, sipping Murphy's out of a plastic 'glass' and conspicuously not looking in the direction of his more successful friend.

I vaguely know them both.

Trudy's catch is a public school boy, but not too much of a twat for all that. Tall, which is good, but lanky as well, which is less so. Not built enough to be on the rugby team anyway which probably explains his essential non-twatitude.

His mate is the opposite. Short and a little dumpy with glasses. Not the sort of guy for a girl to look at twice. Both of them are Physics majors, I think.

But that's all good. It can be part of the plan. Any better and I might have to work for it, or even get shot down. That would be the sort of bullshit I could do without tonight.

I sit down next to the mate.

"Hey," he says.

"Hey," I reply. I lean over and stick my tongue down his throat.

He's so surprised he manages to spill half his pint on his trousers. He's on the ball enough to enjoy the kiss anyway.

Now, I've got his attention, I break it off.

"Right, get your coat, love, you've pulled," I say.

He's not going to argue. See, they're smart these physicists.

He goes to get his jacket from the big pile on the table at the back. I'm still wearing mine, so I head over to Trudy.

"Put it away. We're going," I tell them.

Trudy thinks I'm talking to her alone and starts to protest.

"Nah, bring the Elephant Man here and all," I say. He's left wondering if I'm talking about his face or his cock. In any case, up goes the zip. He's still sporting a bulge as we walk out of there, but then the time for shame was about ten minutes ago.

We head back to our digs. Its a five minute walk and a ten minute stagger. Tonight it takes twelve.

"What's your name?" I ask my companion as we go.

"David," he says.

Not 'Dave', I notice. Real uptight this one.

"And did you get a name for lover-boy here?" I ask Trudy.

"Pete," Pete says quickly.

In fairness, Trudy had already formed a P-sound. Could well have been for 'Pete'. More likely 'Piss off.'

So we get back and there's a kerfuffle over the door. Trudy claims to have lost her key. I've suffered her collateral damage before, so there's no way we're using my room. I insist she find it and eventually she does. I take it off her for safe keeping.

Trudy's room has a single bed, a swivel chair and a massive bean-bag. I get in first and grab the bed for me and Dave. Trudy has never been able to accept that the bean-bag won't quite seat two. After much pratting about, she end ups at its base, bum on a pillow between Pete's legs.

"Got any beer?" asks Pete.

"Nah," I say. "We're not here for drinking."

In case I need to spell it out any more, I grab Dave and we're frenching again. From their position, the best Pete can do is kiss Trudy on the back of the neck. Still, he's copping a feel round the front, so they're both golden.

Dave's not a bad kisser, actually. I stick a hand on his trousers to get a sense. He's hard, obviously. No point in hanging around. The zip comes down and out it springs. It's nice. Maybe even comparable to Pete's.

Now Dave's got this look in his eye. Like he really wants me to take him next door and do this in private. He's not going to say anything, though. Not now my hand is right on his dick. Trudy's right there looking at it though. I can tell he both loves and hates that.

But of course now things are going to get competitive. Trudy doesn't like to be outdone. She's flipped herself over with her own treat for the evening. Pete pulls himself up the bean-bag a bit and now the pillow is at her knees. She's not blowing him yet, but it's moments away.

"You ever fucked a girl before?" I ask Dave. Something about his demeanour suggests no. A shake of his head confirms it.

"Hmmm," I say as if this is going to be a particular honour for me. "Okay, so here's how it's going to go. After I do you, I'm doing Pete here. I'm telling you this now, so you don't think it's anything to do with your performance. You'll be crap, by the way. Everyone always is their first time. But, I'll let you have a ride on Trudy afterwards, alright?"

"The hell you will!" says Trudy.

"Hell yes I will," I reply. I flick through my mental filing cabinet of things she owes me for. "Glastonbury," I say. Trudy shuts the fuck up.

The boys are now looking at each other. I catch Pete giving the faintest of shrugs.

I stand up to take my coat off and then, impulsively, take my top off as well. I sit back down and let Dave do my bra. It's only fair. I've got good tits. Comes with being a fat lass. I pull his head in and then he's lapping at them like a baby. His hand goes to my tights and I put it back at my breasts. Finish one job before you start the next, boy.

Trudy isn't so prudish. She's already got Pete's cock in her mouth. From our perspective it looks like

Pete's holding a blonde basketball in front of his crotch. She's a noisy eater, our Trudy, but I angle my body as I want Dave to be able to see as well. But he's still suckling, so eventually I pull his head up with both my hands and hold it in place.

"She's a pretty little cock-sucker, isn't she?" I say. Trudy flips me off. Trudy wouldn't be able to see, but Dave still isn't sure whether to nod or not. Never upset the cock-sucker until after she's sucked your cock.

"You ever shot a load down a willing throat?" I ask. I let go so he can shake his head.

"My!" I say. "Isn't tonight going to be just one first after another?"

He leans back as if he's expecting me to blow him. I don't move. Now he's not sure which one of us I was talking about. How very socially awkward for him.

I turn to Pete. "What about you? Any firsts on your list?"

Pete shrugs. "It's all good," he says.

"Surely?" I reply. "Two girls?"

"I thought that was a given at this point?" he says. I decided not to push any further. He was one more snarky comment away from me reversing my earlier twat assessment.

"How about you ladies?" he says. "What can we do for you?"

"Willow wants a guy who can make her come from penetration," says Trudy.

"Just that?" Pete asks.

"Yeah, I know, right! You'd think, but all her past boyfriends had to eat pussy for hours after shooting their load. Some girls are just hard to please, eh Willow?"

I silently mouth "Fuck off," at her.

Right, no more banter with either of them. Perhaps I will blow Dave after all. That'll mean I don't need to constantly think of witty comebacks. I push him fully back onto the bed and take him in my mouth.

The taste of cock has a strange effect on me. When I'm giving a blow-job, it's suddenly all about approval. Sure, approval is not hard to win from a guy in that position, but I'm always looking up at him, looking at what's going on on his face. Listening to his little moans. I want to know he's getting the maximum amount of pleasure from him. Something about me becomes simpering.

I'm going to have to be extra careful with this virgin though. I deliberately make my blow-job about a quarter as good as normal. I take pauses between each lick or bob. I only play around the shaft and never tighten my lips fully. I give a lot of attention to his balls. If Dave knows I'm stalling, he doesn't show it. It looks like he's in heaven.

As I work, I flip the button of my jeans open and then slowly take them down. I'm left in just my knickers. He moves his hands as if to take them off me, but again I slap him away. He'll have to taste my juice through cotton. He can feel my tits again if he likes, so that's where I place his hands. I wiggle so much on his face that it sets his cock off in sympathetic harmony.

Pete has got Trudy over the bean-bag now. Knees are still on the pillow. Tits are pushed downwards. Face is getting fed. He must have pushed her a little too hard, because her mascara is running slightly. He's eased off a little, but he's still the one in control. He's running his mouth as well. "Take it, you hot little slut."

Trudy's into all that. At least she can be if the action is up to snuff. His shirt has come off at some point. Did I say lanky? There's some muscle there for sure and just a little hair. Trudy's picked a winner even with the attitude.

I'm playing with Dave, but I want to be used by this guy.

As if sensing my yearning for them to be done, Pete starts moving his hips faster. His grip tightens on her head and then moves to her hair. His breathing becomes heavier.

Just as I think he's about to finish, he pulls a little bottle from his pocket, twists the lid off and takes a smell. His pace slackens just slightly and the lid goes back on. What was about to happen has clearly been delayed.

Poppers. That's a new one on me, and its not just not cricket. Artificially enhanced performance. The casual way he just did it as well too, without even fucking asking...

A moment later and he's on the move again. He comes behind Trudy and pulls her skirt down so it meets her knees on the floor. He gives her presented arse a firm slap, and then drops his own trousers. Next, her snatch gets an exploratory feel with one finger. "You're ready," he says beginning to line his cock up with her hole.

"Fuck no, she's not," I say quickly. "You fellas got rubbers?"

Pete shrugs. Amyl Nitrate but no condoms. Terrific. Why am I not surprised? Luckily, I always carry a pack of three. Usually two for Trudy and one in case hell freezes over. I'm not usually this forthright about getting what's owed me. I pull an individual packet off the reel and throw it across the room. Pete catches it, rips it open and suits up.

"Thanks, babe," said Trudy. Then she's being taken.

I climb off Dave. I want him to watch this. More, I want Trudy to know she is being watched. I want her to feel like a porn star. Question is how to arrange matters so that we're doing something more than just taking in the show. I could blow him again, but that's not moving things forwards. What the hell, I grab our own packet and a moment later I've made good use of the good old Sex Ed cucumber lesson. My knickers come off and I lie 180 degrees the wrong way on the bed, legs apart. I can turn my head and get a view of the action and I'm hoping Dave will see even more.

Except now the dozy git's cunt-struck. He's looking at me like he doesn't know what to do next. I wonder if he's a virgin because he never got the chance or if he bailed. I've put the fear of God into him. I grab his hand and pull him towards me. Then I reach between both our legs and guide him in. Then he has this look on his face, like a kid whose heard ice-cream tastes good but has never tried it until now. It's almost funny.

He leans in and kisses me. And I relent. Fine, vanilla then. He's enjoying the moment too much and so I am I. I've not exactly played hard to get, but its nice for me to be the centre of attention rather than Trudy for once. As predicted, he's crap, but crap in a nice way - endearingly clueless and rather sweet. He exactly doesn't last long, but then neither is he exactly a three pump chump. Given the circumstances, he's acquitted himself well.

When he comes he holds me tight and gives me a tender kiss. A moment later he rolls off, and then I hear the words "I'm so sorry." For a moment, I think its an apology for his performance but then I notice him frantically examining the broken condom. As I sit up, I feel that, sure enough, he's left me a present up there.

He's going spare and I'm laughing at him. "Don't worry, I'll sort it." I tell him. No lay in for me tomorrow then -- straight up the chemists. They know me by name, I've been in for Trudy enough times. And I guess, if it's going to happen, it's better it happens with the newbie. At least I don't have to worry about picking anything nasty up from him.

It's only once I've disposed of the failed prophylactic and wipes myself down with some tissue that I notice that Trudy and Pete have finished too. She's back lying between his legs and they're half-cuddling.

So suddenly there's a vibe. Post-coital obviously. Chilled. We sit back and I decide what the fuck. I open up a draw and pull out some weed. I hadn't planned on sharing, but seems we're having a moment.

So, as I'm halfway down my first roll-up, I'm having thoughts. Thoughts like my mouth has made promises my cunt is not sure it wants to keep. I've gone right off this Pete bloke. Mostly it's about how much more freaked out I would have been if the condom had broken when he'd been balls deep in me. He's clearly had a body count, and I'm now wondering who exactly -- Soho working girls? Maybe. Those male saunas or the Common? I wouldn't be amazed. Other easy lays like us? Undoubtedly.

Besides, I'm thinking this Dave isn't so bad, or at least he won't be once I train him up a bit. He can be my own pet project. I'll invite him back to my room and see what he looks like in the morning. Those dirty promises? Well, it's a woman's prerogative, isn't it? I'll laugh them up as a joke.

I get up to pee. This involves putting on enough clothes to get me to the public loos. I'm just finishing off when my phone goes. It's Becks asking if we're coming out clubbing. I have to say I'm surprised. I thought we'd made enough of an exit that the extended gang would know not to bother us. Seems not. She's drunk and wants to talk prior party drama and how amazing this place they're queueing up for is going to be. I let her yammer on for a while, fob her off and then make my exit.

When I get back to Trudy's room, the door's shut again. There's now electronic music blasting out. I knock normally and then a bit harder. I put my ear to the door to see if anyone is moving in my direction. Instead, I hear that they're at it again. Bastards started again without me!

Then I remember that I took the room key earlier. The door beeps and I see myself in. Sure enough, in my absence, Trudy has taken it on herself to take them both on. She's on all fours with Dave's cock in her mouth. Dave's got his eye's closed and is stroking the top of her head. Pete's behind her, though it's not immediately clear which hole he's in. She's making enough noise even with her mouth full that it's probably the other one.

So no-one's noticed me enter. I've still got my phone in my hand, so I open the camera up, hit record and grab about thirty seconds of pure pornography. No particular reason, and I'll probably decide to delete it in the morning.

Dave opens his eyes long enough to see me walk out of there. I shut the door and slide the key-card back under it.

I stand in the shared kitchen area right outside Trudy's room for a few minutes. Nominally, I'm taking a refreshing swig of orange juice, but really I'm just waiting to see if I'm worth enough that Dave comes after me. He won't know where my room is, so here's a real easy place for him to find me.

Once the bottle is finished. I head back to my room.

I open my phone again and send Becks a text message.

What's the talent like down there?

A few seconds later, she sends me a photos of the dance floor. Several of the guys have already gotten their shirts off. I hadn't recognized the name of the club, but the décor is stirring vague memories of an evening right back at the start of term. It's a dive, but it was also a good time.

I send a text back:Fuck it. See you in twenty. I get an incoherent series of emojis back in response.

Then I stare at the phone for a good minute, trying to remember something. I set an alarm for eleven o'clock tomorrow morning with the message 'Plan B'.

Then I open my wardrobe and quickly pick out a whole new outfit.

After all, fuck Trudy.