The Last Trip

Story Info
Couple's last camping trip doesn't go as planned.
8.2k words
4.49
52.4k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1 Arrival

It was just after noon as Jack and Evelyn made it their campsite. It was nestled between a campsite to its left with two green tents and to the right a large lot with an RV parked on it. Their black SUV stood in contrast to the vibrant green evergreens and orange pine needles littering the ground. Jack, a young man with black hair and an award winning chin, smiled at his wife.

"Told you," he smirked. Evelyn gave him back the same look. Jack's face puckered as Evelyn squeezed hard on his member. He'd bet her on a sensual dare that she couldn't "Jack" him off by the time they reached the camp. Evelyn let go of him and pulled the car door handle.

"Guess I owe you a... favor later." She winked, and got out of the SUV. Jack zipped his pants and did the same. Evelyn reached into her bra and pulled out her phone, unfortunately it slipped out of her hand and into the pine needles. Jack had just finished adjusting his shorts to accommodate his erection to see his wife bent over, shorts gripping tight to her heart shaped ass. After feasting on the sight for a moment, he heard footsteps from down the camp road.

Three men were tossing a volleyball back and forth while two women walked behind them. One man was very muscular and had no shirt to cover his tanned upper frame. He tossed the ball back to a brown haired man sporting a goatee and wearing a black t-shirt. This man handed the ball over to the final man who had a working man's body. His strong dark hands gripped the ball and tossed it to the shirtless man. The first man caught the ball and in unison they looked over towards the SUV.

The two women on the road were chatting happily. The first was a long, dirty blonde haired woman. She had sizable breasts that bounced inside her blue bikini top with every step. Jack admired her beautiful curves before looking at the other woman. She had braided black hair that ran down to her dark shoulders. Between them were breasts the size of his closed fist, covered only by a yellow bikini top. Jack had never been so thankful to be wearing sunglasses.

Evelyn finally found her phone and stood up. Brushing it off, she turned to see the crowd of men quickly avert their eyes. She blushed, realizing she'd probably given them a show in her jean shorts. She moved to the back of the SUV to grab the camping gear.

As the group passed Jack, they exchanged hellos and nods. The ladies smiled and Jack paused a moment before turning his head to check out their other assets. The blonde woman's behind was shaped like Evelyn's, it was clear she worked it frequently. The yellow bikini girl's was slightly larger and made perfect curves with her waist.

Jack walked to the back of the SUV and helped Evelyn with the tent. After bringing everything up, he started working on setting up the tent while Evelyn started gathering wood. She looked across the road, passed the car and to the lake. It was beautiful, above the treeline, water glowing gold as birds flew overhead.

Evelyn could see people swimming out into the water. Two groups, one larger than the other, moved to neck high water. She watched as the larger group moved in close to each other, a few feet away the other couple did the same. One from the smaller group then rose to float on her back, legs spread open for balance and the other person's head disappeared as it waded by her feet. Evelyn was snapped out of her stare by Jack's exclamation.

"There!" Evelyn turned to face him. He was so cute when he got excited. He stood proudly in front of the tent. She placed the wood by the fire pit and planted a kiss on him. He wrapped his arms around her, sliding his hands down her red, plaid button up to her hips. He pulled her closer, putting one hand on her butt.

"What do you say we go down to the lake and get you wet?" She could feel his erection against her belly. She smiled as she looked up at him, grabbing his hands.

"I'll get my swimsuit on and we can go. You won't be getting lucky down there, though. There's a bunch of people in the water now." Eve moved to the tent and started getting inside. She was zipping up the tent when she saw Jack grab his shorts.

"You've got me so built up, we'll be doing it in front of them if they don't clear out soon!"

Eve imagined riding Jack's sizable cock by the lake side with a crowd watching them. She had to admit she had been horny all day just thinking about being alone in the wilderness with Jack. Then she finished zipping up the tent and got ready.

Chapter 2 The Meeting

Jack walked down to the lakeside, towel in one hand and holding Evelyn's hand with the other. Evelyn had changed into a white one piece swimsuit. It accentuated her curves and revealed just enough of her D cup breasts to make his eyes wander to them.

The men and women they had seen earlier were still here as well. Two of the guys and one girl were setting up a Volleyball net. The blonde woman and shirtless man were practicing their serves. The shirtless man hit the ball too hard and it flew past the blonde and landed at Evelyn's feet. Evelyn knelt to pick it up and Jack could feel eyes on her, as she stood up with the ball in hand.

"Oh sorry guys, bad aim." Said the shirtless man, still clutching his reversed black hat and flexing his biceps in the process. He stretched out his hands in a catching stance. Evelyn tossed the ball up, clasped her hands together. Her breasts squeezed together in her swimsuit and bounced as she served it expertly back to him.

"All good man," said Jack waving a hand. He remembered Eve being MVP of the volleyball team their senior year of high school. She had a great body then, and still kept it up six years later.

The ball smacked into the man's chest and he was barely able to catch it. His attention was obviously elsewhere. The man walks over to them, Evelyn notices his confident walk is very similar to that which makes Jack so attractive.

"Hey, you're pretty good!" He says to Evelyn, he shakes Jack's hand firmly.

"Thanks! I used to play back in high school." She smiled as the man stood before them.

"I'm Eric." Jack nods and lifts his shades as Evelyn shakes his hand as well.

"I'm Jack, and this is my wife Evelyn."

The other couples finished setting up the net and started walking over towards them.

"You guys up for a game? We just got the net up!"

Evelyn looked to Jack, he knew she'd want to get at least a couple rounds in. Jack nodded, looking back to Eric.

"Sure as long as your friends are cool with it."

The first couple to reach them was the blond and the black t-shirt man. Evelyn looked at his well groomed goatee that masked a chiseled jawline.

"Yeah, of course!" The man said, shaking Jack's hand. "Always fun to get new people in the game." He said, as he held Eve's gaze for a second longer than normal.

"I'm Tom. This is my partner in crime, Lisa." The blonde, Lisa shook Eve's hand. Jack snuck a quick glance at Lisa's breasts again as they bounced from the handshake. He could see the subtle bumps of her nipples through her wet swimsuit. He smelled coconut cream as she shook his hand.

"That's Dean and Kimberly." The darker couple waved hello as they met the rest of them. Jack had to avert his eyes from Kim as she was still dripping with water and her body glistened in the afternoon light.

"Hey wait!" Kim started, hands on her hips. "It's four on three now, that's not fair!"

"No worries." Jack said, chuckling. "I used to watch Evelyn play, I'll referee. You guys can still do guys vs girls." Lisa nodded, but then turned her head to the side and looked at Eric.

"Except last time we played, you boys beat us ten to one."

"I think I can even that out a bit." Evelyn said confidently. Eric looked at her and grinned.

"Oh she's got spunk. How about a wager then. Score a point and the other team drinks. We've got plenty of beer to share. Oh because Jack's making sure we play by the rules." He looks towards Jack and smirks. "Jack here drinks whenever either team scores a point.

"Hey I won't turn down a free beer!" Jack exclaims.

The teams were set up. The girls Lisa, Kim and Eve on one side. The boys Eric, Tom and Dean on the other. Jack let ladies go first and Eve served the first ball. Both teams were pretty evenly matched. The girls had drank two beers each by the end and the boys the same. It was just starting to get dark. Jack was just finishing off his fourth and starting to get a good buzz going when Eric spiked the ball down hard.

Lisa dove to serve it back and the dove into the grass. Her blue bikini top, already soaked from the water, finally gave out and breasts were on display. Jack saw her nipples perked out as shrieked playfully. Jack, already worked up from the car ride, was immediately hard again. He shifted his pants and averted his eyes. He noticed Dean was doing the same. She held her arms in front of her cleavage as the other girls laughed and Kim tied her back up. After she adjusted her top, she looked around to everyone.

"I'm going to need another beer for that one!" Everyone was laughing and they just started their next game when Evelyn felt a tap on her breast. She looked down to see several rain drops sliding down her cleavage and into her white one piece.

Chapter 3 The Primer

"Uh-oh, I think it might be time to pack it in." Everyone looked up as the rain started to drop more frequently. In all the excitement no one had paid attention to the cloud cover coming in. Tom looked at Jack and hurriedly spoke.

"Hey Jack, can you help me get the cooler back to my RV while they grab the towels?" Jack nodded and helped him grab the ice chest. The other two guys grabbed the towels and followed behind the three ladies.

By the time they made it back to the RV it was pouring rain. Lisa ran up to the RV door, one arm still holding her Bikini in place and opened it for the other Ladies. The guys followed behind and brought the cooler with them.

Evelyn climbed up the RV stairs behind Kim. Evelyn noted the sweet smell of cinnamon from the perfume Kim wore. As she stepped up, there were two car seats on her right facing out the front of the RV. She followed Kim to the left where the motorhome opened up into a living room. Facing the room, there was a loveseat to her left and a couch on the right. Kim sat in the middle of the couch and clutched her arms shivering. Eve sat on the loveseat and looked to her left.

The living space is connected to a kitchen. The small dining table was beside and level with her loveseat. Across from Kim's couch was the fridge. Beyond the fridge was a wrap-around countertop and a hallway leading to the bedroom. She could see the bathroom door inside the bedroom on the right. She then heard the boys moving the cooler up the steps.

Jack and Tom brought the cooler in and over to the fridge. Tom thanked Jack and asked him to have a seat. Jack sat down on the love seat beside Eve. Dean sat on the couch beside Kim, closer to the driver's seats. Eric hopped up the steps and wiped the water off of him. Evelyn watched his glistening muscles shake about. Eric sat on the couch beside Kim, closer to the fridge.

Lisa moved to the fridge to help Tom pack the alcohol into the fridge. Eric and Jack looked as she bent over and started organizing the fridge. Tom went to the front of the RV and flipped a few switches.

"There, I'll crank the heat for a bit to warm it up in here." Tom then spun the driver's seat around to face everyone. Lisa stood up, using one foot close to the cooler and her curvy ass covered only by the blue bikini to close the fridge door as she spun around to face the group. She had a long, clear bottle in her hands as she walked.

"Aha! Knew I packed the Tequila for a reason." She snatched the salt and lemons on her way and sat in the passenger seat beside Tom. She salted the back of her hand, licking it as she looked at Eric and bit a lemon slice. Then she took a swig off the bottle and handed it Eve.

"Mmm. That always warms you up quickly. So you guys come here often?" Lisa asked her as she passed Eve the lemon and salt. Eve nodded and did a shot, passing it to her husband.

"Oh that is good. Yeah! We come here every year. Although this will be our last trip for a while." Lisa looked a bit puzzled, Jack finished his shot and passed it to Eric.

"After this we'll be trying to start a family."

Eric took his shot, wiped his face and passed it to Kim. Lisa nodded and gave an affectionate sigh.

"aww, that's wonderful! I've still got my Nexplanon in for a couple years and then Tom and I were planning on doing the same!" Lisa raised her arm and Eve did the same, showing the slight bump where their birth control was.

"Well sorry your last trip got rained on." Kim added apologetically to Evelyn then taking a shot. She passed it to her partner Dean as Eve replied.

"Funny how mother nature always seems to rain on special occasions." They all laughed and Dean passed the bottle to Tom, wiping the remaining salt from his hand.

"Oh my god!" Lisa said excitedly. "No joke, the one time we get to a beach in the Caribbean and it rains for three days." Tom takes his shot and passes it back to his wife.

"Oh yeah, the nude beach!" He chuckles to himself. The bottle continues to get passed around.

Chapter 4 The Trap

"You guys went to a nude beach?" Tom nodded and Lisa tilted her head back in laughter.

"Oh yeah, they had the 'clothing optional beyond this point' sign and everything."

"And did you guys actually 'opt' in?" Eric asked as he took the bottle from Jack.

"Well, not at first. But with everyone else naked we kind of felt awkward not doing it. You know if everyone else is doing it, might as well opt in to it as well." Tom said, eyeing Evelyn again. Evelyn saw that daring look in his eye. She wasn't sure what it meant but assumed he was probably just getting drunk. Kim was obviously intrigued now.

"Oh god, it must have been a total sausage fest down there." Everyone left and Lisa nodded vigorously in agreement.

"Yeah, there was as much skin showing on that beach as sand!" Their laughter continued until Kim continued.

"Okay, Okay, but was anybody... You know. Doing it?" Lisa took her third shot of tequila and laughed again as she passed it off.

"Oh yeah, every direction you looked someone was doing something to someone else." She motioned as if giving a blowjob and laughed. Evelyn noticed she was looking at Eric again.

Evelyn took the bottle and was going to sit back down when she noticed Jack's shorts move. She'd forgotten how horny he was and now in a room full of people he'd no way of hiding it. She turned slightly as she sat down and landed on Jack's lap to cover his erection. She felt his cock rise against her crotch. That actually turned her on some more as she thought about the pounding he'd give her later. Then Evelyn chimed into the conversation, passing the bottle to Jack.

"So did you guys... opt in to that?" The room got noticeably quieter. Lisa was well liquored up and nodded.

"Well like my baby said, when everyone else is doing it, might as well 'opt in' too!" Lisa turned to Tom and planted a kiss on him.

"Maybe you guys should try a different vacation then." Said Kim, all eyes were on her as she passed the bottle back to her partner Dean. "You know, a place where it doesn't rain?"

Tom got the bottle next and took a shot. He passed it off to Lisa and leaned back in his seat.

"Yeah somewhere in the west, like Texas?" He said, pretending to tip a cowboy hat.

"Or VEGAS!" Lisa shouted, tipping the bottle towards Tom. Tequila poured over Tom's lap, making him jerk at the sensation. Lisa shrieked again and handed the bottle back to Dean.

Oh I'm sorry baby. Here I got it." She started feverishly rubbing his inner thigh. Jack watched as her tits bounced and she stroked dangerously close to where he presumed Tom's manhood to be.

"I'll grab a towel." Eric said as he stood and moved to the bathroom. Everyone was laughing now as Lisa tried in vain to rub the tequila away. She stopped rubbing and pouted playfully, then licked the tequila off her fingers. Her eyes closed as she sucked every drop off. When she opened them again, she grabbed Tom's shorts and scrunched them a bit making some of the Tequila ring out.

"Well, not letting that go to waste!" She leans in and starts sucking on Tom's shorts. Tom starts laughing, soon everyone joins in the hilarity of the whole ordeal. Kim raises the bottle into the light. Eric is just exiting the bathroom with a towel when she exclaims, "hey there's still a couple shots worth in here!"

Eric stops in his tracks, mouth agape. Jack and Evelyn look in the direction of his gaze. Lisa had stopped sucking Tom's shorts and had pulled his sizable, twitching cock into full view.

"I think I'll have a body shot!" With that Lisa wraps her tongue around his throbbing cock. Taking the tip to her lips, she slides down to the base of his dick, throat bulging as she goes deeper. She rises up for a gasp, face flushed and ropes of spit running from her pink lips to the head of Tom's cock. Tom's head rolls backwards in pleasure as she eyes Evelyn and raises her eyebrows. Then she turns back to the rock hard cock and starts sucking harder while taking slow strokes on the shaft.

Chapter 5 Innocence Lost

Eric sits down next to Kim and Dean on the couch. All eyes are on Lisa and Tom. Jack and Evelyn watch in disbelief as Lisa openly blows her husband. Lisa opens her eyes while she continues to suck Tom and stares at Eric. Jack's erection hardens as he watches Lisa's throat bulge from Tom's member. Evelyn looks to the stairwell leading outside. Just as she thinks she might be able to get Jack and her out of the RV, Eric comes into view. He stands from the couch and Evelyn sees his obvious erection beneath his swim shorts. He walks over in front of the stairwell, behind Lisa in the passenger seat. Evelyn's chances have run out.

Eric watches Lisa for a moment, taking in her wet, glistening figure. He puts a hand on Lisa's blue bikini and she shivers. He grabs a handful of her blue bikini top and feels her breast. He rolls his fingers under the fabric and pulls it down. Lisa's C cup tits bounce into view and Eric grabs them again, teasing her nipples. Then he starts to slowly rub her pussy through the bikini as he grabs the crotch of his shorts. Evelyn and Jack look at Kim and Dean. The dark skinned man is watching them with mouth open wide. Kim, on the other hand, is doing more than watching. She has the towel Eric grabbed covering her thighs and Evelyn can see her hand moving underneath. Her breasts were smaller than Evelyn's D cups, but perky and fit her well. They lifted with every heavy breath she took as she tried to hide her arousal.

Jack watches Eric slowly pull down Lisa's soaked blue bikini. Eric grabs her heart shaped ass and squeezes with one hand while he slowly inserts a finger between her swollen pussy lips. Lisa moans and continues to lick and suck her husband. Tom looks down at his wife's bobbing head in his lap and grabs her hair. Jack looks over to Dean and Kim and sees that Kim is masturbating under the towel, but Dean has now pulled out his long black cock and is stroking it in time with Lisa's head. Evelyn stares for a moment, her thighs started to burn and her face was turning a sexy flushed rose color.

Evelyn starts to feel the Tequila hitting her. Her eyes narrowed and her breathing got heavier as she watches all these people being masturabated. Jack was starting to feel the alcohol too. He was so horny, he thought his dick would rip through his shorts. He took his hand from Eve's lap and ran it slowly down her burning thighs. He knew she was horny by the heat of her body. When he reached her crotch, she twitched. Then she moved her legs open slightly as Jack ran his hand onto her white one piece covered pussy.