Gettin' Dumb

Story Info
Becky's condition flares up again.
2.7k words
4.51
67.6k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,742 Followers

"I'd like to thank you for seeing me today on such short notice, Miss Bennington," Doctor Gupta said, shining a penlight into one of Becky's cornflower blue eyes. "Our phone conversation suggested you might be having another flareup, and I thought it best to get you in for a check-up right away. A condition like yours requires careful monitoring, and I'm very grateful to you for coming in so we can ensure you don't experience any unforeseen issues."

Becky blinked away spots as Doctor Gupta moved the penlight from one eye to the other. "Yes, right, of course, my... my condition. Sure," she nodded, trying to see Doctor Gupta's concerned expression behind the bright patch of greenish-yellow visual snow in the middle of her field of vision. She felt like the same afterimage floated in front of her thoughts, disorienting and confusing her memories of the last hour until she couldn't quite connect her presence in the doctor's office with the phone call she received from Doctor Gupta.

It was the strangest thing-she could remember his calm, lightly accented voice speaking to her, she could remember driving to his office... but emotionally, Becky felt like she'd just woken up from a sound sleep to find herself sitting on the examination table and staring blankly into Doctor Gupta's eyes. "Um, yes, absolutely," she said brightly, pretending a confidence she didn't feel at all. "My condition, absolutely. Um... could you just remind me what my condition was again?"

Doctor Gupta frowned in concern. "Failing to remember that you have a condition is one of the early symptoms of your condition," he said, stroking his dark beard in contemplation. "Tell me, Miss Bennington, have you been experiencing any periods of unexpected physical sensitivity to touch lately? Have you had any difficulty concentrating, or difficulty retaining information for extended periods?"

Becky rubbed the back of her neck, brushing aside her long blonde hair as she struggled to push through the lingering sense of disorientation and answer the doctor's questions. "Um, I... no, I don't think I've had any, um, any difficulty concentrating." The words practically made themselves into a lie; Becky felt like she had to work incredibly hard to keep her train of thought from dissolving into blank, incoherent confusion. Her brain felt oddly numb, almost as if it would coast to a stop without her continuous effort and leave her sitting on the examination table in a fugue of bewildered silence.

"And the other symptoms?" Doctor Gupta asked, his gaze radiating sincerity and concern. He had the most wonderful dark brown eyes, Becky thought absently, the notion bubbling up into her brain without any real prompting on her part. It was one of the first things she noticed about him, back when she first came to see him. She remembered thinking that it would be very easy to lose herself in eyes like that, to simply stare into the bottomless depths of his wide black pupils and let go of all her troubles. It was a good quality for a... in a... for, um... um...

The bubble burst in her head. Becky let it pop. "I'm sorry," she said, her expression firming into blank, bewildered politeness. Her hand slid away from the back of her neck to brush gently along her cheek in confusion. "I... what other symptoms were we talking about?" She furrowed her brow, trying to clear the thick fog that seemed to fill her head long enough to figure out why she had such a thick fog filling her head. Becky didn't think of herself as scatterbrained or stupid, at least not usually, but somehow her brain didn't seem to want to work right now. Every thought took a frankly terrifying amount of effort to push through her sluggish, groggy mind.

But Doctor Gupta seemed to know exactly what was going on, and his calm confidence kept Becky's confusion from escalating into fear as she continued to gaze into his deep brown eyes. "It's just as I thought, then," he said, patting her knee gently. "I think it's best if I examine for myself. Can you please take off your clothes and lie down on the table so that I can take a closer look? I suspect that your condition is developing a full-blown episode, at the moment, but I need to be sure."

For a moment, Becky froze in confusion. She knew that Doctor Gupta was a fully licensed medical professional, but something felt strangely... off about undressing for him. It didn't quite fit into her head properly, as though she was used to seeing her doctor in a completely different context. The sense of disorientation grew stronger the more she thought about it, until even the examination room itself seemed incongruous to her. Nothing felt normal or right anymore-the walls seemed to swim as if there was another image laid over them, another place and another time where Becky went to... to stare, to listen, to...

"Of course, doctor," Becky murmured, her hands moving automatically to pull her shirt up and over her head. Her eyes went slightly glassy as she reached around behind her to remove her bra next, letting it fall to the linoleum tiles and exposing her heavy breasts to Doctor Gupta's gaze. She didn't need to worry about it, though. Doctor Gupta had seen women's bodies before. He was an MD, as well as a... as a... She didn't need to worry about it. That was the only thing that mattered.

Once her jeans and panties had joined the pile of clothing on the examination room floor, Becky climbed back onto the table and put her feet into the stirrups. She stared up at the ceiling, her mind settling into docile, relaxed passivity as she waited for Doctor Gupta to examine her. She felt a drowsy, placid conviction that everything would be alright again soon; the fog in her mind kept getting thicker with every passing moment until she couldn't even remember what was wrong with her anymore, but she was with her doctor now. He would make everything better.

"Hmmmm," Doctor Gupta murmured, pulling up a stool and sitting between Becky's spread thighs. "Yes, I'm definitely seeing a lot of lubrication here. Tell me, Miss Bennington, are you experiencing any physical arousal? Perhaps a heightened sex drive, or a difficulty with sexual thoughts distracting you from your usual thought process?" He pulled on a pair of latex gloves over his light brown hands as he spoke, carefully probing between Becky's labia to examine the slick musk that practically dripped from her pussy.

"Nnnnh... I, uhh... I... I..." Becky was just about to answer in the negative, but the moment Doctor Gupta's index finger began to skate along the sensitive flesh of her pussy lips, Becky's words melted into a slick sea of arousal that slammed into her train of thought like an unexpected brick wall. She gasped, trying hard to remember what she had planned to say only moments ago. It was something, something about not being distracted by... by...

Oh fuck, she could feel his finger wriggling up inside her cunt and it was making her pussy practically drool with lust. "D-Doctor, I, I'm... it feels s-so good," she husked out, her voice dripping with drowsy pleasure. "I, w-why, why does it feel so good?" She couldn't understand what was happening to her-she wasn't a prude or a virgin, she'd had sex before, but it had never felt this urgent or powerful. She found herself biting back the urge to beg him to thrust deeper, to add another finger, to pound her soaking cunt until she gushed out her release all over the vinyl examination table.

If Doctor Gupta noticed the urgency in her voice, though, he didn't react. "That's just your condition flaring up again," he said mildly, continuing to probe deeper into her slick channel. "We've talked about it before, although you may not remember. Your body is very sensitive right now, that's all, and it's making it harder for you to think. It is hard for you to think when I touch you like this, isn't it, Becky?" His finger wriggled its way further and further into Becky's dripping cunt, making her acutely aware of every fraction of every inch of its penetration.

"H-huhhh... h-harder..." Becky grunted, not entirely certain whether she was describing the thickening fog in her brain or simply begging Doctor Gupta to thrust with more force. She felt hungry for his touch in a way she couldn't remember being with any of her boyfriends, her legs straining against the stirrups to open wider and give him more access to her drooling cunt. "I cuhhhh, I can't... can't..." Her jumbled mind struggled to find the words to describe the inchoate and confused concept floating through her head, but every time she groped for a way to complete her thought she found herself focusing instead on Doctor Gupta's questing fingers instead.

"You can't remember?" Doctor Gupta asked her in a patient, condescending tone that would have irritated Becky under any other circumstances. Right now, though, she was just grateful to know that at least someone understood what was going on. "That's not surprising, Becky. Your brain is having a lot of trouble right now with anything but pleasure. Things like memory, speech, cognitive processing... they're all getting swamped by the signals from your nerves. I could tell as soon as we spoke on the phone that you were already giving in to your arousal, and it wouldn't be long before you got too drugged with endorphins to think anymore. You're having a lot of trouble thinking now, aren't you?"

"Y-yes," Becky whimpered, squirming in the stirrups to inch her body closer to Doctor Gupta's probing touch. She knew she was having trouble thinking, because she could swear she didn't remember feeling like this until she got the call from Doctor Gupta. That had to be wrong, it simply had to be, because he told her that she was already sinking into vacant, mindless bliss before she even heard him speak to her in that calm, soothing voice he always used, and Becky knew that he was so much more composed than she was right now. Her memories had to be wrong when they conflicted with Doctor Gupta's explanations. It was just that simple.

Her eyes unfocused for a moment, the ecstasy overwhelming her brain as Doctor Gupta's finger pushed into her pussy all the way up to the knuckle. When her vision cleared, she saw him smiling at her patronizingly, his warm brown face framed by her creamy white thighs. "That's very good information," he cooed, slowly withdrawing the intruding digit before lazily thrusting it in again. "It's very important that you tell me exactly how you feel, Becky. What's happening to you right now? Are you getting dumb and horny for me, Becky?"

Becky felt a sleepy smile spread across her face, her thoughts popping one by one like soap bubbles as Doctor Gupta added a second finger to his explorations. "Gettin'... dumb," she drawled loosely, her muscles relaxing into drowsy bliss as her hips ground up and out to experience more and more pleasure. "Dum' an', an' horny for you..." She began to giggle uncontrollably, the absurdity of the situation striking her as hilariously incongruous. She was lying in stirrups with her legs spread like she was ready to get gang-banged, and her doctor's exam was making her pussy so wet it was drooling all over the examination table. It was... it was...

It was strangely familiar. But every time Becky tried to follow that train of thought, Doctor Gupta's knuckle bumped against her clit and she found herself gasping with another fresh shock of arousal. She barely even heard him say to her, "That's it exactly, Becky. Dumb and horny for me. Your brain is leaking out of your cunt and it's making you very responsive and obedient, isn't it?"

Becky blinked. Doctors didn't call it that, did they? Shouldn't it be a, a... Becky strained to think of the medical term, but her brain kept wanting to return to 'cunt' and 'pussy' and 'snatch' and 'quim' and every time she tried to remember the word for it, she thought about the way Doctor Gupta was making it feel and before long the only thought in her mind was how much she wanted him to keep fingering her until she came. "Ruhhh, rrrruhhh... yes sir," she whimpered, the big words too much for her now. She wanted to be dumb and horny and fuck, not, not say a bunch of big words like a boring smart girl.

"That's my good girl," Doctor Gupta said. He had three fingers inside her now, thrusting with powerful strokes that smacked into Becky's vulva and sent shockwaves all the way through her pubic mound. "Your cunt is turning off your brain again, isn't it?" His tone never changed, not even when he undid his fly and pulled out his long, slender cock, but his erection told Becky exactly what she was doing to him.

Becky's eyes unfocused again, and this time they stayed glassy and blank as her hands moved automatically to play with her tits. "Y-yessir," she sighed, squeezing and pinching her nipples in a rhythm her body recalled intimately despite the fog in her mind. "My, my cunt is turning off... my brain." The words felt familiar on her lips, as though she'd said them dozens of times, but at the same time Becky didn't remember any of this. She didn't remember getting a phone call from Doctor Gupta, she didn't remember responding to words that slipped right past her conscious mind, she didn't remember coming back to his office again and again to be fucked and brainwashed.

She didn't remember his cock sliding into her soaking cunt. Even while it happened, his thrusts fucked away the memory of it all over again.

"That's my good girl, that's my obedient girl," Doctor Gupta growled, his voice beginning to waver slightly as he pounded her dripping pussy. Becky inhaled sharply, her first orgasm hitting almost before she realized it and blending seamlessly into the second before she could stop moaning out her gratitude for being brainwashed and programmed and fucked into obedience for him. "You don't need to think anymore, you just need to be dumb and horny and take your medicine like a good little slut, don't you?"

Becky couldn't think about a word he was saying. She could only agree, babbling out, "Uh, uh huh, I'm a good little slut, s-so dumb and horny for Master, s-so... good to be fucked stupid and c-cum, c-cumming cumming cumming!" in a rambling stream of dirty talk that made Doctor Gupta's cock twitch and throb in her wet pussy. She clenched her cunt around it, desperate to milk the cum out of his pulsing shaft and please her Master. Her eyes closed in helpless pleasure, but all she could see in her head was his deep, dark, irresistible gaze.

She heard him grunt loudly, felt his hips strain against hers. Then his cock was in her mouth, and Becky gratefully licked it clean of every droplet of their mingled juices.

By the time she finished, it was stiff again, and Becky gratefully swallowed the entire length of his shaft as she listened to him program her some more. "You love to stop thinking for me, Becky," he purred to her as her head bobbed back and forth against his crotch. "It makes you so happy to be mindless and obedient, so happy to stop remembering and stop thinking about my calls and everything that happens after them. You're going to go back to your apartment, and you're not going to recall anything that happened here today. You're going to come to your hypnotherapy appointment tomorrow with no memory of anything that happens in this room, isn't that right?"

Becky nodded. And nodded. And kept nodding until he shot a final load all the way down her throat and she swallowed every last drop of her medicine. It was the only treatment for her condition, after all. And Becky wanted to listen to every last bit of her doctor's advice.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,742 Followers