Gettin Freaky In Van Nuys

Story Info
Freaky fun at home.
3.5k words
2.15
5.2k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,142 Followers

Birds chirping. The sun shining through the blinds. My head pounding. Too much partying last night. A mouth on my cock. Ahhhhhhh. Nothing better than that morning... or mid afternoon... piss. There's a mouth on my fucking cock, so fuck it... I'm pissing in it. Ahhhhhhh. I stretch my arms, my eyes closed, enjoying the wake up piss. I can feel the pressure in my cock releasing, as the warm piss floods out of my fat dick.

I finish pissing. Still don't know who's mouth I pissed in. It doesn't really matter anyway. A mouth is always better than a toilet.

I try and go back to sleep. I feel the mouth leave my cock. "That was delicious sweetheart. Are you getting up?" I hear a voice that sounds a lot like my mother's. I smile. I love my mother's voice. I start to drift off to sleep again, but I hear the voice again. I also feel someone shaking my right leg.

"Sweetheart... are you getting up? It's 2:30. Are you OK?" Yep... it's my mother Patty (Patricia Heaton). She tickles my cock and balls. I smile again, enjoying the sensations. I open my eyes slowly, rubbing them.

"There you are. I was worried, baby." Mama is so loving and caring. I'm a mama's boy for sure. She leans over and licks from the base of my huge balls to the tip of my immensely fat dick. I smile once more. I stretch my eyes, shaking my head and look at my very beautiful mother. She grabs my face and kisses me right on the lips. Mama is one of the best kissers that have ever kissed. Those lips taste like the finest wine.

"Good afternoon handsome." Mama smiles so sweet, then gives me an Eskimo kiss. Seeing that gorgeous face when I first wake up is always a pleasure.

"Morning. Sexy bitch drinking my piss." I say, smirking devilishly. Mom laughs.

"Well... I was thirsty and you looked like you needed to pee, so..." We both chuckle. Mom fluffs my pillows and tries to make the bed... with me still in it. She finally sits on the bed next to me and rubs my chest.

"I got a job for you mama. Got a rich old horndog that can help me out with my website. He's got connections in Europe and Asia. I was gonna get Penny (The Big Bang Theory) to entertain him, but I want you to do it. Take him out and show him a good time." I pull my mom's 34Ds out of her tight, baby blue sweater and white bra and start sucking em. I stuff a whole tit in my mouth, licking under the and sucking hard on the pink rubbery nipple at the same time. Mama hugs my head to her gorgeous chest.

"OK baby. Anything for you sweetheart. Your idiot father is out of town anyway, so he won't get in the way." Mama is a sweetheart... a slutty... very beautiful one. I squeeze her left titty while I suck ravenously on her right one, drinking her sweet, delicious titty milk. Mama plays with my nipples, still hugging me to those awesome milf jugs.

Some people get in a damn tizzy cause they can't believe I pimp my own mother. Hey... a pimp's gotta eat. Plus mama's gotta get laid. My dad (Dr Evil) isn't around a lot right now, he's trying to hatch another evil master plan to take over the world, plus I got alotta other sluts to pickle tickle and pimp.

...

"Mmmmmmmm. Suck my titties baby. Yeahhhhhh. Two fucking cocks in me... Iove it!" One of my girlfriends Chef Anne Burrell moans, as my huge cock plunges all the way up her inner depths, as she rides me on my bed in my trailer... more on that shortly... leaning over so I can suckle on her big, natural melons. My cousin Spence (The King Of Queens) is back door humping her at the same time. Anne loves to get DPed and Spence is a horny little bastard, so I let him join in from time to time.

"FUCK MEEEEEE!!! I'M CUMMING AGAINNNNNNNN!!!!" Anne screams out, as I softly bite on her plump titties, alternating each tit, sucking hard on the fat, pink throbbing nipples. Her pussy clamps down hard on my massive meat, as it pours out pussy cream all over me. God.... I love that feeling. Spence grunts and ass blasts Anne, his jizz pumping deep up her bowels.

Anne pulls my face off her tits and kisses me deep, blowing my tongue, as she cums. I pump my thick seed up her soaked snatch, as we make out. My tidalwave of sperm paints her pink pulsing folds white, pumping wave after wave of thick cock cream so deep inside that tight pink honey hole.

Spence pulls out and flops down on the bed, worn out. Anne and I keep tongue fucking while I roughly molest her big, soft titties. They feels so damn good in my big hands, filling them, so soft, so full. My thumbs flick the fat nipples, causing Anne to moan pleasurably, uncontrollably into my mouth.

"That was great baby.... Thanks Spence." Anne thanks us and kisses me. She crawls backwards, down to my slimy, shiny cock and slowly licks every inch, cleaning my cum glazed head, sucking out every last drop of creamy jizz in me. She grabs Spence's six thick inches and jerks it, as she sucks me clean. Spence groans, rubbing his sweaty face.

Anne blows me a big, slutty kiss when she finishes cleaning me, licking the fat, soft head, winking naughtily at me. She rubs this big soft melons all over my happy cock and balls, her rubbery nipples tickling me, feeling so fucking good on my soft cock and huge balls.

Anne comes back up and kisses me again, grinding her soaked pussy on my crotch. She's a horny big titty slut... the biggest reason she's one of my bitches.

I light a blunt and smoke away, relaxing. I own a trailer park across the street from my family's home, here in Van Nuys... porn valley. I have a trailer in the park... my getaway spot... so I can relax and keep up with what's going on in the park. I film a lot of my hardcore porn videos here... and also engage in some less than legal activities as well.

I pimp, make pornos, sell certain less than legal things... wink... and fuck off here. It's a cool place to come... and cum.

"OH... I gotta go babe. Big meeting down in Hollywood. Thanks for the great fuck, baby... Love you." Anne says, kissing me again, as she gets up and puts her clothes back on. That sweet, phat ass barely fitting in those tight jeans. I just pimp smirk and smoke.

Anne waves at me and blows me a kiss, as she leaves. "Thanks Spence." She says, shaking her phat ass at me, as she walks out of the trailer bedroom. Spence gets up and gets dressed. I check my messages. My girl Kat (Kat Dennings) sent me a bunch of hearts and smiley faces. She's my main chick. She's a waitress at a diner across town. She lives with me in my family's home. Fucking gorgeous as gorgeous gets. Bug ass titties, lips that'll drive you crazy wanting to stick your dick in between em. A thick ass that lives a big dick in it... and the sweetest tasting pussy ever. My main bitch.

"See you later James. My girl and I are going to a movie. Did you wanna come along?" Spence asks. I was gonna say no, but his girl Denise (Rachel Dratch) loves my cock, so I decide to go along. Spence doesn't know about his bitch being obsessed with my weiner. That's what makes it fun.

A little later at the movie theatre...

"I'm gonna get some more popcorn... I'll be right back." Spence announces. He gets up and goes out to get the popcorn. It's a bug theatre, so the concession stand is packed. So...

Denise unzips my jeans and hurriedly pulls out my still soft cock. "WOW!!!" She screams, smiling, into her hand, muffling the noise. She leans over and starts sucking, taking in half. Her lips stretch wide to accept me. She drools all over it, gagging, but still sucking. She rubs my huge balls, as she drools and sucks. I fondle her huge tits, through her tight white blouse. I rip it open and pull those huge melons out of her overstuffed white bra.

Denise wraps her huge jugs around my now rock hard cock and pumps away, fucking my giant cock with her soft melons. She smiles up at me. I spit in her face, seeing of she is as slutty as I think. She smiles, as she licks my spit off her face. Yep... a slut.

Denise sucks the humongous head, as she pumps away on my cock, holding those huge jugs tight on my massive dick. It feels really good. I hold her head on my cock, as I pump my thick sperm into it. Denise gags, spilling some of my cum out into my throbbing rod and her fat tits. She gets the hang of it and drinks the rest down, moaning her taste approval as she goes.

Once I finish dumping my massive load of jizz down her throat, Denise looks up at me and kicks up the sperm she spilled on my cock and her tits. She slowly laps it up, twirling her tongue in my jizz, letting it hang sluttily off of her tongue. She wiggles her tongue for me, then gulps my thick jizz up and right down her fucking throat.

I push Denise's head back down on my cock for another test. She sucks away, as I start pissing in her mouth. Other movie goers are watching us the whole time, some taking pictures. She's surprised at it all, but quickly plays along, drinking my warm wave of piss. I shove down her throat, gagging her, and piss right down it. Denise passes the test, not spilling any piss. I squeeze the fuck outta her phat titties with my left hand, as my right holds her head down on my pissing cock. Denise drinks the whole load with slutty glee, moaning in delight the whole time.

She fixes her clothes, stuffing those huge melons back inside her bra, after I suck on em for a minute, gorging myself on those fucking huge, soft tits. She's sitting in her seat normally, watching the movie, as Spence comes back with the popcorn.

"Sorry it took so long. The line was ridiculous." Spence says. Denise winks at me, her hand softly rubbing my cock through my jeans, as Spence kisses her. I smirk, knowing what just went in that mouth. Another fun time at the movies.

...

Later on that night at the trailer park...

I'm having a party at my trailer for all my buddies... female mostly... and most of us are pretty wasted. I move alotta weed through the trailer park, meth too, so it's a fun fucking night with beer, whiskey... homemade and otherwise... and drugs flowing like fine wine. None of that thought... not really a wine crowd around here.

Kat and I are fooling around in my bed while the others are coming in and out of the trailer and getting wasted out front and in the backyard. Dumbasses are playing in my infinity pool out back... my hot tub too. I filled the hot tub with beer, so you can drink the water. I pissed in it too, without telling anyone... a nice little surprise for em. I'm known for my little surprises. Ha.

"James... that beer in the hot tub tastes funny." Spence comes in the bedroom while Kat and I are making out on the bed, having just fucked for two hours. Kat laughs, knowing about me pissing in it. She softly licks my lips and kisses me. God... she has the hottest fucking lips ever. Watching her suck my big ass dick is one of my favorite things to watch... and feel.

"It's probably just in your head Spence." Kat tells him, giggling as we kiss.

"No... it's in my mouth. I can taste it. It tastes weird." Spence says, making gross faces. He's never tasted piss before. There's always a first time for everything.

"Maybe you don't like beer." Kat tells him, as she backs down my body, her gorgeous eyes never leaving mine. She teasingly shakes her eyebrows at me, slowly licking down my stomach. Kat licks all over my bulging crown, softly biting it. We both laugh, as we notice Spence still making faces.

"Come here Spence. Sit behind me." Kat tells him. I chuckle, knowing what she's gonna do. Spence obeys, walking over behind Kat and kneeling down. Kat looks at me and winks, sucking on my fat knob. She let's loose, pissing on Spence's surprised face. Kat laughs, as she sucks my soft hard, licking the super sensitive underside, as she sucks hard on the enormous crown.

Spence stands up, shaking his head, wiping his eyes. "Wha.... What was that for?" Spence asks, wiping his piss covered face on his arm.

"Does it taste like that?" Kat mockingly asks. She deep throats my entire immense cock, her nose bumping my crotch. I cum down her throat, my jizz exploding down her fast swallowing throat. Several huge ropes of thick, slimy jizz flow down my girlfriend's throat, happily swallowed by my super slutty, super gorgeous chick.

"Actually it does. What the...?" Spence... still making faces... asks, licking his lips, tasting Kat's warm, salty piss.

"My man pissed in it, that's why." Kat teases him. I just shrug my shoulders at him.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Spence freaks out. "I drank a mouthful of that. YUCK!!!" Spence complains. I laugh.

"Shut up you little weinie. Come over here and lick me clean. Lick my piss, bitch!" Kat demands. When Spence pauses, Kat gives him a stern look. He meekly walks over to her and kneels down, licking Kat's piss dripping, neatly trimmed, puffy pussy clean.

"Good bitch. Do it right... or else." Kat reaches back and slap his head. I reach up and roughly squeeze her 34DDs. I love Kat's big tits. They're fucking awesome, so heavy and full, so soft and perky.

Kat leans down, reaching back and grabbing my dick. "Don't move bitch boy... or else." Kat orders Spence. Kat rubs my cock on her wet labia, then on Spence's lips. He doesn't move. He's scared of Kat. Kat slides my cock up her twat. My cock gladly glides up that tight, slick tunnel, filling it.

"Clean out my ass, bitch boy!" Kat orders Spence. He starts to, but notices my cum in it. I came in there when we fucked earlier. Kat looks back at Spence with an angry, boss bitch scowl. Spence swallows hard, scared of my busty girlfriend. I greedily suck on Kat's magnificent, heaving tits.

Spence slowly starts licking my cum out of Kat's curvaceous ass. He winces in disgust, but continues to toss Kat's creamy cum dressing topped salad. Kat shakes her perfect, curvy ass on Spence's goofy face, hugging my head to her very ample bosom. Kat bites her luscious lower lip, very much enjoying my titty sucking. I work over both big tits, stuffing as much of them in my mouth as humanly possible.

Spence finally finishes cleaning out Kat's cum filled ass. She leans back and checks it out. "Good work, bitch boy." Kat commends him, a surprised look on her cocky, perfect, slutty face. She smacks her curvaceous booty hard, squeezing it right in Spence's face. He's still making faces, the piss and cum not exciting his taste buds. Kat laughs, as she rides me, bouncing hard on my massive meat. She moans and cums, squirting all over my fat shaft, her juices running down my lower shaft, pudding around my balls.

"You let my man cum in your bitch mouth and I'll let you fuck my titties, bitch boy." Kat surprises Spence. "What do ya say, bitch boy?" Kat asks Spence, a curious stern look on her cumming face. She squirts again, dousing my huge cock and balls with her sweet nectar.

Spence thinks it over, as Kat bounces faster on me, drawing me close to cumming. "Hurry up and decide, bitch boy!" Kat tells him. She can sense my impending cum.

"Ooooo... OK." Spence says, still debating in his mind. Kat jumps off my bulging rod and pulls Spence's face to it.

"Suck it bitch boy! NOW!!!" Kat demands.

Spence opens his mouth and Kat shoves my cock in, making Spence gag. She holds his head on my cock and jerks my insanely fat rod quickly. I blast my massive load into Spence's surprised mouth. He gags again, some of my cum oozing out of his mouth. "DON'T SPILL THAT DELICIOUS CUM, YOU BITCH!!!" Kat slaps Spence's face.

Spence swallows the rest of my thick load, coughing as he does. When I finish, Kat jerks my cock out of his mouth, quickly checking to make sure he swallowed it all. She immediately starts sucking my cock, sucking out the last creamy drops, licking up what spilled out of Spence's mouth.

"Love your cum baby. It's the yummiest ever." Kat says to me, smiling and blowing me a big, slutty kiss. She kisses my super fat crown, then looks at Spence.

"Oh well... guess I owe you. Stand up, bitch boy. Pull out that pathetic little weiner." Kat tells Spence. He stands up, making grossed out faces at having to swallow my huge load. Kat and I both laugh. He pulls out his rock hard, six inches and Kat quickly wraps her 34DDs around it, pumping away. Spence grabs them, fucking them fast. Kat shakes her head, looking over at me, blowing me kisses.

I watch Spence maul Kat's tits, grunting and groaning as his fat dick plows between them. He doesn't last long, cumming all over Kat's big heaving jugs. His thick seed puddles on both tits, as Kat jerks him off with her awesome melons.

"Wow... nice load, bitch boy." Kat says to Spence, looking over her cum coated titties. She swipes a drop up with her finger and sucks it. "Not bad. Very tasty." Kat compliments Spence. He smiles... then Kat takes the smile away.

"Now clean my tits, bitch boy! NOW!!!" Kat pulls Spence down, shoving his face into her cum covered tits. She wipes his face on them. "Lick it all up, bitch boy! I want my tits spotless!" Kat demands.

Spence obeys, licking up all of his cum. Kat surprises him again, licking up the last drop of jizz on her hefty right tit. "Yep... very tasty. Now get lost, bitch boy!" Kat tells Spence, climbing back up on the bed with me. I laugh and light a blunt. I love my girl Kat. She's always a blast.

...

The next day at home...

"Here the money sweetheart. I had fun. He had a nice cock... not nearly as nice as yours baby, but still nice." Mama hands me the money from the appointment I set up, as she rides me, her pussy perfectly hugging my huge rod. She's smoking a blunt, as I take pictures of her. My mama is fucking beautiful. She's a 60+ goddess. We cum together, mama leans back, riding out the big mutual O. My sperm and her pussy nectar blend together in her super sweet pussy, forming a loving bond. I can feel my mother getting pregnant as we speak. We have three kids together already, and number four is most certainly on the way.

...

The next day at the trailer park...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH..." I lay down on Gina, one of my trailer park neighbors. She's bent over a barrel, my huge dick buried in her pussy, as I cum dump up her, squeezing her hanging 36Ds, as I lay on her back, smiling, loving the feeling of cumming in her well used pussy.

"Thanks babe." I tell her, slapping her big ass, as I pull out. I put my cock away, tossing her forty bucks. I've got every bitch in the trailer park pregnant. All sixteen of em. I fucking love cumming in bitches and locking em up. I fucking love that shit. I pimp em all too. I use four of em as drug mules too. One of the bitches has a husband up in Chino, doing a ten year bit. I use her to smuggle drugs in the joint, through her husband. He thinks she's pregnant with his kid. He doesn't have to know the truth. Ha. The bitch is obsessed with my huge cock. I'm the only guy she's ever let piss in her pussy or fuck her ass. She's married to him, but she's my bitch.

It's my life, living, fucking, sucking, partying and... Gettin Freaky In Van Nuys.

By : DickThePimp


DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,142 Followers