One Freaky Motherfucker Ch. 01

Story Info
Being my freaky self.
3.5k words
3.52
10.5k
20
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

WARNING : OFFENSIVE INCEST FUCKED UP AND FREAKY PERVERTED AND SLEAZY HEDONISTIC TWISTED DEBAUCHERY... IT'S A FANTASY... IT AIN'T REAL... BUT IT SURE AS HELL IS FILTHY... READ AT YOUR OWN RISK... ENJOY MY FELLOW FREAKS

***

Speeding down the 405 on my custom chopper, heading home. Just did a drug deal down in Long Beach. Got a key of yayo under my seat. Not worried about the fucking highway patrol at all. I live for a thrill... any kind. I'm a pleasure seeker... any kind. I blow out the flames from my exhaust, just to scare the Escalade behind me. Motherfucker almost wrecks. He was tailgating me anyway, so fuck him.

I get a text. It's from my secretary Stacey. She's a blonde milf hottie I hired to keep track of shit for me. She's also got some big ass titties too. My mom Kathie Lee (Kathie Lee Gifford) is looking for me. She's not only a loving mom, she's also my pimp. I got a client, Ashleigh Banfield, waiting at my house in Beverly Hills for me. I'm late. I get paid a lot of money to fuck... even more to get a bitch pregnant. I love that shit. I get off on "knocking up" bitches. I've got so many baby mamas, I can't keep count. Last someone told me, it was around 35 or so.

I pull into my big ass driveway and park outside my front door. I get the coke and head inside. "There you are baby. Ashleigh's upstairs waiting. I see your ready. God, I love your cock." Mom squeezes it through my jeans. She kisses me and heads into the kitchen. Mom's got a sweet ass. It wiggles beautifully in her tight, white Capri pants. I admire it for a few seconds, then head upstairs.

News hottie Ashleigh Banfield is ready for action. She's nude... and using a vibrator on herself, spread out on the bed, in one of my guest bedrooms. She smiles when she sees me. She smiles even bigger, when I unzip my jeans and pull out my fourteen inch cock. She's paying half a mil for it... and it's worth every fucking penny.

I walk over to Ashleigh and don't say a word. She crawls to the edge of the bed on her stomach, looking right at me, and smiles, sticking out her tongue, licking all over my bulging, plump crown. "Oh my God... you have the most beautiful cock I've ever seen James. It's so big. I can't wait to have it in my pussy." Ashleigh smiles her sluttiest smile and softly chews on my cock. All the way up and down. My cock rests on her head, almost covering her whole face. It's so thick and long, women go ape shit over it.

Ashleigh slowly licks up and down my massive shaft and head, sucking my big balls too. The bitch can suck a cock for sure. I enjoy her work, cutting open the yayo and snorting a line off of my knife. I put the coke down and grab Ashleigh's head, as she sucks me down her throat. She gags, but keeps going. Her saliva pours out, but she keeps stuffing my giant cock in. She gets about 11 inches down her throat and stops, breathing through her nose, trying to finish deepthroating me.

"Relax your throat baby. Breathe and relax." Ashleigh obeys, pushing forward. My cock pops further into her throat. Ashleigh finally gets all fourteen inches down her throat. She smiles happily up at me. I wink back. I fuck her throat slowly, her saliva drools out of the corners of her mouth. I speed up and fuck her throat faster, harder, my super cock bulging out her talented throat so damn wide.

I decide to feed Ashleigh, as an extra bonus. I have prized cum, so it's expensive, but I give her a freebie for deepthroating me. I cum right down her stuffed throat. My cum blasts out, pumping huge globs of sweet, sticky cream right into her stomach. Ashleigh gags, but gulps it all down, moaning her taste approval the whole time.

I get on the bed behind Ashleigh and spread her soft, white cheeks, smacking them, squeezing them. I slide my tongue up her wet pussy and roll it in her juicy, neatly trimmed, brown haired twat. Ashleigh squirms on the bed, wiggling her dripping wet pussy on my blonde bearded face, moaning. I lick her out, tasting her pink folds, my tongue darting all over her sweet pussy walls.

Ashleigh squirts into my mouth. I suck it all out, drinking her tasty pussy cream, licking her out, getting every damn drop. I move to her anus, licking it, slowly sliding my tongue up her tight ass.

I eat out Ashleigh Banfield's ass, my tongue rolling in her tight, dark tunnel. Ashleigh shakes her ass on my face, rubbing her clit. "Mmmmmmm... Eat my ass Jamesssssssss... I love itttttttttt!" Ashleigh cums again, squirting on my bed. I slide my tongue out of her tight ass and lap up her cream, as it squirts out of her pussy.

Ashleigh has delicious pussy cum. I lap up every drop from her swollen labia. Damn, I'll eat her pussy for free anytime. I suck her soaking wet pussy clean, then kiss her, letting her taste herself. Ashleigh moans into my mouth, her hands on my face, happily sucking my tongue, tasting her own, sweet pussy nectar.

We spend the next hour fucking like maniacs. I thump her pussy, on top of her, pressing down on her ass, as I wreck that sweet twat. Ashleigh screams in pure, raw animal lust I to the spread. My fourteen inches throbs hard, wrecking that pussy the right way, in and out, jackhammer hard. Ashleigh squirts ten damn times. It's so much pussy cream, it floods me, the bed, her and even splatters the headboard, when I pull out.

I lube up her tight, toned ass... and my massive cock... with her pussy cream and slide all fourteen inches up Ashleigh's tight rear. Her warm, dark tunnel opens up for me, accepting my giant cock. I drill up her ass, pulling her hair, leaning up on my knees. I smack that nice, round booty hard, squeeze it harder and drill that sweet booty through four more Big Os. "FUCKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEE JAMEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS... DON'T STOPPPPPPPPPP!!" Ashleigh cries out, in ass banging, sexual euphoria.

I pound that ass over and over, my hips slamming against Ashleigh's smooth ass cheeks. FUCKKKKKKKK... I CUMMMMMMMM deep up Ashleigh Banfield's sweet ass. I grunt hard as my cock pumps out my sticky cock cream with bazooka blasts. Over and over, huge globs of semen explode up Ashleigh's ass. I smack her ass again. Ashleigh moans loud, wiggling her ass for me.

"Damn James. That was AWESOME!! I love your huge cock so damn much. Oh my God... I'm so wonderfully sore and pleased. You are definitely worth every penny baby." Ashleigh kisses me, as I lay beside her. I squeeze her ass, as we kiss. I suck her gorgeous, perky, D cup tits. I suck so hard on them, squeezing them, as I suck them, drinking her tasty titty milk. We spend another thirty minutes relaxing, making out, doing blow. That bitch can snort some yayo, as good as she can suck cock. She snorts two lines off my cock, then sucks me clean.

I let Ashleigh hang out at my place, while she rides out her high. She blows me in the bathroom, on the toilet... she's sitting. She gulps down another big load of cum, sucking me bone dry. I dig that bitch. I'll definitely throw some fucks in her for free, from now on.

"Could you do me a favor, babe?"

"Sure... anything for you, James." Ashleigh says, softly sucking my cock.

"My Cousin Spence is a virgin. Could you help him out? Be gentle though... he's clueless."

"Sure James... (Ashleigh giggles)... I'll show him the ropes. Anything for you, handsome."

"Thanks sweetheart." I lean over and kiss Ashleigh.

"HEY SPENCE... GET THE FUCK UP HERE!" I yell out to my cousin Spence (The King Of Queens). He runs up the stairs to me, in the bathroom.

"This is Ashleigh Banfield."

"I know... I'm a big fan..."

"Good. She wants to take your virginity. So let her take it."

"But..." Spence starts to disagree, but I stop him.

I whisper to him. "I told her you're a virgin, so if you wanna fuck her... then play along."

Spence plays along. "Yeah, yeah... I'm a lonely virgin. I would be honored if you took my virginity, Ashleigh. I'm such a big fan of yours." Spence gives her his patented creepy grin. I leave them and head downstairs.

I'm relaxing on my living room couch, watching some baseball, when my mom comes downstairs. "Honey... do you know Ashleigh is riding Spence upstairs. They're going at it pretty good. I watched for a few minutes. Ashleigh wanted me to join, but I didn't. I thought about letting Spence eat me out though."

"Go ahead. I'm sure he'd love that. He's got a thing for you. He's always talking about how gorgeous you are."

"Aww...that's sweet. Well... here's your coke. I'll go up and have some fun for a few, then come back. Love you baby." Mom walks over and hands me the key of coke. She kisses me too, her hands cupping my face. I squeeze her ass and fondle her awesome tits through her tight, pink tank top. Mom smiles her sweet, motherly love smile, then heads back upstairs.

I dip into the coke again and snort it off my knife. I bought the key just for fun. Yeah, I'll snort the whole key in the next couple of days.

Mom texts me a pic of her sitting on Spence's face, while Ashleigh sucks him off. The chubby bastard owes me for this one.

I take a short nap on the sofa. I wake up with my baby sister Chanel (Chanel West Coast) between my legs, sucking my cock. Chanel sucks me perfectly. I pimp her. Mama was going to, but I beat her to it. Chanel and I are very close. She's a damn good ho too. I made 25 grand off her last week.

Chanel gobbles up my cock, her gorgeous, pink, glistening lips dragging smoothly up and down my massive shaft. Her small mouth is stretched insanely wide, as she sucks about half of my cock down her throat. She smiles sweetly up at me, jerking me off with both hands, as she sucks. Chanel's saliva drools out everywhere, as she takes in two more inches. I pop into her mouth. Chanel is a pro. She handles my thick load without spilling a drop. My gorgeous, blonde sister gulps down my entire, creamy load, jerking my shaft fast, forcing out every damn drop.

"Mmmmmmm... I love your cock... and your cum, big bro. It's so fucking delicious. Mmmmmmmm!" Chanel softly sucks me clean, jerking my super thick base, as she expertly sucks my monster cock. Her pink lip gloss is gone, rubbed into my well sucked shaft. Chanel tickles my balls too. My cock twitches in her mouth and she giggles.

Chanel sits in my lap and we snort some blow. "Here... I made this earlier. My bestie's brother wanted a blowjob. He was quick." Chanel hands me $500. I give it back to her. She's my baby sister, so I take good care of her.

Chanel smiles, rubbing her belly, looking at me. I knocked her up. As I said earlier, I get a lot of chicks pregnant... and some of em are in my family. Mama is pregnant by me too. Chanel was so happy when she found out she was pregnant with my baby. She ran around the house screaming, kissing me like crazy. It made me smile. What's the point of having hot relatives, if your not gonna fuck em and get em pregnant? Incest is a big turn on. Just like getting bitches pregnant.

Mama sends me another pic of her cumming in Spence's mouth, as he cums on Ashleigh's gorgeous tits. I might have to keep Ashleigh around here. She fits in well... and she's fun to fuck. You gotta fuck... and be freaky as fuck... to hang around here. I love sex. If you got hangups about fucking strangers and being perverted, then you gotta go. Our family motto is FUCK... THEN KEEP FUCKING. Everybody fucks here. Ain't no virgins running around this house... not even Spence.

A little later, mama is cooking in the kitchen and I'm watching her ass jiggle, as she does. I walk over to her and pull down her capri pants, I pull out my cock and rub it on her puffy slit, up and down, slowly. I pop into her honey hole and let mama work my giant dick, shaking her mature pussy all over it. It feels so damn good. My cock slides in and out of that gorgeous, motherly honey hole as mama shakes her pussy on my smiling cock. I smack that ass. She moans. I smack it again.

My wife Kim Kardashian comes in. "Hey babe. My man's horny again, huh?"

"Always baby. When you got a hot mama like this, you're always gonna have a boner." We all laugh, as mama backs into my cock, enveloping my cock with her awesome cunt. Mama does all the work, fucking my cock so perfectly. Kim comes over and kisses me. I squeeze her world famous ass, groaning into her mouth, from mama working over my massive man eat with her super talented, milf pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm... I love your cock babyyyyyyyyyy!" Mama squirts all over my giant, oh so happy cock. Kim gets behind me and kneels down, spreading my cheeks, tossing my salad. She shoves her tongue up my ass and licks me out so good, softly massaging my aching balls at the same time. After about fifteen minutes of the awesome double teaming... and another squirt from mama... I cum deep up my mother's neatly trimmed, dark blonde, soaking wet cunt.

Kim massages my balls, as they pump out my sticky load. She sucks them, reaching up, jerking my base, pumping my entire load of mama's pussy. Damn... I love my wife. When I'm done, Kim pulls my cock out of mama's pussy and engulfs it, sucking it so hard, wanting any cum on it or in it. Once she sucks me clean, Kim works on mama's cunt, sucking out every drop of jizz. She wiggles her tongue up it, scooping it out, sucking on mama's pussy too. Kim sucks out every last drop, cleaning my mother's soaked pussy, happily gulping down my whole creamy load.

Mama and Kim kiss, sharing my cum. I play with both their asses, as they cum swap my load. I lick and bite both their awesome asses, kissing all over them, smacking them hard.

Later in the evening...

Ashleigh is sucking me off while I watch RAW. She called her husband and told him she had to work and that she wouldn't be home. She's on her knees while I watch on my basement sofa. It's my man cave. I'm watching the show not only because I'm a wrestling fan, but also because of my wife Stephanie McMahon. She travels with the company to the tv shows, but she lives with me. She walks down that ramp, looking so gorgeous as always. Her big titties pushing out that tight black blouse. Stephanie struts down the ramp to the ring so confident and sexy.

Ashleigh gags, but manages to get all fourteen inches down her throat again. I surprise her by pissing down her throat. "UHHHHHHHH... MMMMMMMMMMM!" She is startled, but relaxes her throat and accepts the tidal wave of warm urine I pump down her throat. Fuck, I love that. I love feeding a bitch my piss.

Ashleigh actually sucks my cock while she drinks my piss. I just smile, smoke my blunt, and keep pissing. She eagerly drinks it all down. I give her the double down and cum down her throat the second I finish pissing down it. Her throat works quick, swallowing the whole creamy load. You can see her throat swallowing hard and fast.

Ashleigh handles it all well, moaning in delight, as she gulps down my warm, sticky jizz load. She bobs her sexy head on my massive cock, playing with my big, meaty balls, sucking out every last drop of cum. Ashleigh sucks me clean and rubs her beautiful, glasses wearing face all over my giant cock. She's hooked on my dick... like all the rest. I suck her gorgeous titties for awhile, as we watch the show. Her titty milk is very tasty. I drink it down with horny glee.

"Go let Spence fuck your ass." I tell her.

"Ok baby. Anything for you James." Ashleigh kisses me and heads off to Spence's room.

The next day, Stephanie is home and we're hanging out in my man cave. She brought Nikki Bella with her. Nikki has one of the sweetest asses I've ever fucked.

We spent the next two hours with Stephanie filming Nikki riding my massive cock in her tight, perfectly sculpted booty. Nikki bounces on me, screaming in pleasure, squirting everywhere. I get off on being watched. Stephanie smiles the whole time she films me. She blows me kisses and films me wrecking Nikki Bella's gorgeous ass.

I rub Nikki's swollen pussy, as she anally rides me for and hour straight. She can take an ass fucking for sure. After her tenth squirt, I pump my jizz so far up her ass. "YESSSSSSSSSSSS... OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!" Nikki cries out, as my cum pumps out into her formerly tight ass with bazooka power. Stephanie hands me the camera and pulls my cock out, sucking my cum glazed meat missile spotless. My wife is so God damn sexy. I film her smiling up at me, sucking down my cum.

Nikki starts pissing on my balls and Stephanie laps it up. Stephanie sucks my piss soaked balls perfectly. I enjoy every fucking second. Stephanie alternated sucking my cock and balls, as I film it all.

Mama set up an appointment for me with Andrea Mitchell. The mature news slut wanted to get gangbanged by me and a young basketball team. I met them at a local gym and we got down to business in the locker room.

"OK boys... I want all of you to pound my slutty holes silly. Coach... you go first." Andrea directs us.

I bend the bitch over. She's wearing black stockings and heels and nothing else. Her mature body is still in good shape. She fucks a lot, so it keeps her fit.

I pound her stretched out twat from behind, smacking her toned, white ass harder and harder, leaving handprints on it. "YEAHHHHHHHH... FUCK ME GOOD COACH. I WANNA BE YOUR SLUT. I WANNA BE THE BIGGEST SLUT EVER!" Andrea is turned the fuck on. I just fuck the whore silly, alternating between her still juicy pussy and tight ass. Both holes accept me in all the way. Andrea has been fucked a ton and you can tell.

After an hour of everyone watching me wreck her holes, I pull out and pull the bitch around by her short, dark blonde hair. I cum all over her slutty, fucking face. I cover that old whore with my thick cream. Andrea loves it, lapping up my jizz as it pumps out, rubbing it in her face. I piss all the bitch, her face, her small, slightly saggy tits, her pussy, her legs and right into her slutty mouth. Andrea drinks it down with sheer glee.

After I'm done the twelve 18 year olds go to work. They double and triple fuck her holes. Spence films it all. I watch and snort some more coke... I'm over half way through the key. Andrea takes all those young cocks in her slutty holes. They pump her full of cum and keep pounding her out. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEE... I'M SUCH A FUCKING SLUTTTTTTTTT!!" Andrea loves every second of the gangbang. She takes two cocks in her ass and three in her wrecked snatch. Two more young guys cum all over her slutty face and two more throbbing clocks are in her hands, getting jacked off. Cum splatters all over Andrea... and in her too.

Andrea gets fucked into slutty mush. Her holes are plowed relentlessly. We all fuck her at least twice, cum in her and on her and Andrea screams out in sexual euphoria, three clocks in her pussy and ass. Andrea Mitchell the triple anal queen.

I walk back over to her and piss all over her face again. Andrea opens up and drinks my piss again. All the guys surround her and cum and piss over every inch of her. Spence films Andrea on the floor, writhing, cum covered, piss covered, so sexually satisfied and happily slutty.

To be continued...

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers