All Comments on 'Gettin' Your Kicks On Route 66 Ch. 02'

by blackfen

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It was fully erect and jutting up over his muscled abdomen. The thick veins protruded around the shaft and the pinkish head pointed straight towards me. It was a truly beautiful cock.

Is this a mother in love with her boy's big fat 9-incher, or what? In this brilliant story of hot motherfucking by a gifted writer, we learn that big strong Brandon's very familiar with his mother's mommy-hole. It's the wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs that he came out of, of course, but now the lad's doing what lots and lots of boys'd love to do but sadly never get the chance. Brandon's been exploring his mother's warm wet cunt with that humongous prick he's got between his own legs--giving his mom the best cums of her life--fucking the living shit out of it, and unloading his big balls, shooting his mother huge twatfuls of his creamy semen. Brandon and his mom both know where the boy's precious semen belongs--in the best sweetest twat in the whole wide world, his own mother's twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not sure how to feel...

I've read both parts of this, and I'm a little conflicted. Now, don't get me wrong, you have a great story here, but I wasn't a fan of the execution. Every line was about fucking, or sucking, or whatever. A little bit more character development and build-up (throughout the story) might have been nice. Still, the story and the relationship were both great overall.

What mostly bothered me, and I saw this in a few of your other stories, are some elements of your writing style. Grammatically it was okay, and there weren't glaring spelling errors, and it was well edited...but damn it, man, the punctuation. Not everything needs exclamation points. It's like the old saying about highlighting notes: If you highlight everything, you've highlighted nothing. Be more sparing. Use punctuation wisely and you can really improve how the reader takes in the story. And the exact same goes for your erratic use of capitalization. Use it wisely. If dialogue isn't being screamed, don't use all caps.

I must reiterate, great 2-part story - I think you need to smooth out some wrinkles, but that's just my opinion. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"damn it, man, the punctuation"!!!

"damn it, man, the punctuation"!!!

The real funny thing is that this chap really is upset about the punctuation!

Just loved it my dear Anonymous and hope that you will keep commenting!

(Please do pardon the exclamation mark!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Now it's a great story don't get me wrong but what really Bugs me is that everything is either capitalized or has an exclamation mark. You make it seem like everything is being screamed at the top of their lungs. And also all the " arghhh" s make them sound like horny pirates just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

You have created a great story. Suggest that they get it on with her friend before the wedding, or her friend's son for a DP

EroticWriter0826EroticWriter0826over 10 years ago
Great Story :)

I read both parts of your story and I liked it a lot.

Now I'm just waiting for Part 3 & 4. Part 3 should take place during the weekend of the wedding. A back story of how the mother and her friend became friends in college (and more). A little 3 way before the wedding. Part 4 should be on the trip home. Who they meet. Adventures on the way. Meeting up with that pretty brunette waitress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Read both parts and they were well worth the wait. So nice to read one without my brain screaming 'Argh! Spelling mistake!' The curse of having it drilled into you, repeatedly, so now it's always automatic. Really good storyline too. I liked the slow build-up and some uncertainty, made it much more believable than some of the stuff on here where one of them gets horny and they start rutting each other hard straight away. Brilliant writer.

Sorry. I know they already said it, but one exclamation mark already means you're yelling. You don't need two...or three, or four, or ten. also, LAY OF THE CAPS JUST A TAD BECAUSE READING EVERYTHING LIKE THIS IS ANNOYING!!!!!!!!

Still a great story though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

I had to read your story in two parts because it had me so horny.

I can't wait for your next story!!!!!GREAT JOB

CharlyDCharlyDalmost 10 years ago
Good BUT

I could only give you 4 stars. I give 5 only to those that get me OFF. Your story didn't quite do the job, but was OK. Don't like the nasty stuff. Fucking and sucking is fine, but the ass to mouth, and whip stuff turns me away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Tired

My opinion ,,,You lost the story to keep repeated sex scenes

Please first write a great story then add sex to it

This was a long ,very long sex escapade with a little story added to it

Try a rewrite with a Rt 66 story add sex to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hope you are writing the next chapter or story!!

As a slutty chick, I really like that your stories are from a woman's point of view with her likes, thoughts and experience as the focal point instead of the son's. You're also great at the 'dirty talk' during the sex. Keep writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best story ever

I blasted torrents of cum from my cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great anal

i would dump loads of cum in her ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stud

Your story Is just amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
pregnancy

Why not spice it with you getting pregnant, that could be more than interesting at this point , do think about it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

Wow me and my son has regular sex also i love u r story. My son is also big hunk. Our was from the stormy night since then we r husband ans wife for inside the home. My son keeps me busy most of the time. Behind the curtains we alwayz naked. Keep it up. This is my real story. It happens 5 yeras after my husband passed away.

kade435kade435almost 5 years ago
another...

great story

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Loved It

So damn good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing like a mother who vocalizes her pleasure by sounding like a true slut that she is.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Good story. Would like it to continue.

loveanalincestloveanalincestabout 1 year ago

obrigado pelo historia

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow!! Great American dream story on the road that started so many American dreams. Does she gets pregnant in the end?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous