All Comments on 'Getting an Education'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
ToymandaveToymandaveover 4 years ago
Holy crap

When you said this was over the top, I had no idea how far. Knowing it was over the top ahead of time made this story a hilariously fun read. Thanks!

mordbrandmordbrandover 4 years ago
Should have been in humor

Ludicrously funny.

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy2974over 4 years ago
That didn't jump a Shark

That Jumped a stack of sharks with a gator on top. It had me laughing 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
oh shut the fuck up anon below me

lesbians and gay people can be bi-curious. get off w/e cross you hung yourself on, take the wood to build a bridge, and GET OVER IT. lol

and he didn't 'throw race into it'. he wrote a story that's fairly accurate. our world is filled with bigots like the two cheaters that regularly talk shit about white guys. for some reason, we could speculate why, white women and black men enjoy race play more than any other group out there. they both seem to routinely engage in toxic language. the stats bear that out too. the most likely interracial couple to file divorce tends to be them. maybe treating each other like sexual objects only has something to do with it? who knows. who cares. it's not my problem, and it aint yours neither. stop pretending you care about social issues, and try not being a cunt/prick. start with yourself. be the change you want to see in others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How fast were you traveling

When your truck hit the overpass supports?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Oh FFS, this writer needs to get a new premise, his cheated on hubby's who NEVER satisfies their wives ALWAYS turn into man whores who can satisfy all women, even lesbians, true lesbians ain't letting a man anywhere near them. I skipped through all his whoring and even his sudden MMA fighting bullshit.

musicman1261musicman1261over 4 years ago
Hilarious Over the Top Story

Thanks for another over the top story. I chuckled most of the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
story

best laugh I have had in a while god has got some stamina and money lol

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 4 years ago
Ok! OK!

You got me! Constantly rising level of suspension of disbelief! Every time I thought you were pushing the envelope too much you made it believable IN CONTEXT. Well executed! Moved along so successfully! 5*

You added cliches at just the right time!

Awesome!

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
So Enjoyable

You always have fun over the top tales, they are so fun to read. I don't know why people complain, there is a reason it's called fiction.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Wow

Over the top, even by CrazyDave standards. We get cheating wife, of course with bbc dildo, lesbians, virgins,12 inch cocks, DDD boobs , white husband packing thick 9 inches,rich, and finally a secret MMA fighter. Dave doesn't seem to have missed any beloved LW cliches in this one. Fun, and I enjoyed it.

HighpikeHighpikeover 4 years ago
That was so much fun

Thank you so much. Meant to hit 5 but struck the four - sorry.. now embarking on your other work with great anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A grand cartoon.

Thanks for the laughs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Spoof!

Is there a spoof section?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
CrazyDaveTrucker60 = King of Over-The-Top!

Well this was your typical over-the-top nonsense. Just flat out crazy shit. The part you had totally wrong is the lesbians. They simply want NOTHING to do with men. Orally or dick-wise. It's simply a no-go. That part ruined any chance this had of being entertaining. You are definitely one crazy mother fucker.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There are no words

Thanks For the effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fun

ludicrous, bu a fun read. keep it up, with a it less sex.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Loved this story!

Entertaining, way over the top, so far out there, and a simply delightful story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LMAOROTF..... 😆

Thank you for the brain refreshing 🤣‼️

CrazyDaveTrucker60 this is a great change from all the 'serious' LW stories.

Bye..... Gotta find a way back to the forest.........

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You are totally off your rocker.

This might have been a good story, but all the sexx was ten fold overkill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Over the top??

This was about as Over the Top as Stallone doing Shakespeare in the park.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Yeah, a departure from reality so pronounced, it wasn't even in the same universe. I'm curious as to what you were high on when you wrote this.

Joeyiluv69Joeyiluv69over 4 years ago
Too many Red bulls!

Lmao. Where too start. Hell if I know. The story was an over the top shit show from the get go. Ease up on the redbulls before ya write another one. Still lmao!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Stars from Me

I Loved this Story .. Please remember You cannot please everyone ..Keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Couldn't stop laughing

Really fun story. Fuck reality, this was a Tall Tale of the best sorts. I would suggest a drinking game based on the squirting orgasms, but I don't want anyone to get alcohol poisoning! I would vote this "best fantasy story as told by a 13 year old future horndog." Much fun, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Did

Did he remarry and why go to the hotel wasting all that money when he already had enough evidence for a divorce?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
nonsense

I know this is a novel, Imagination run wild. If Cal consumed the entire daily production of little blue pills he could never operate at the level you described. RIDICULOUS!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Literotica cliches

I think that you used every one of them.

Way to go!

5*

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Unfortunately

Unfortunately that's an education that I haven't been able to get. Yet. Fun story CrazyDave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Stupidity of epic proportions! Utterly stupid, never knew sex could get boring til reading this 'writers' bullshit.

xtchrxtchrabout 4 years ago
Good One!

Boy, what a way to bring some chuckles to another 'socially isolated' day. As another commenter mentioned, you used just about all the LW cliches. Once I got the 'joke', I really enjoyed the humor. Thank for a very entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
REALLY??

Only in dreams and imagination of a teenage boy..😂😂😂

🥇

You may have missed the pony and sheep cycle though. 🤦‍♂️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Let's see, the guy that give his wife an oral orgasm to save his life, can eat pussy so well the lesbians want to fuck him? There's over the top, and there's over the moon.

And yes, I had to skim the sex scenes, became boring after a while.

Eugenia4allEugenia4allabout 4 years ago

To all those naysayers out there, get over it, its entertainment! 5stars Dave!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really?

Ugh.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Fantasy.

Pure fantasy.Why on earth would his wife want to divorce him when he has a big dick and plenty of money.?

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
ANOTHER 10 STAR STORY!

EROTIC, FUNNY, MELODRAMATIC, ETC,,, YOU OUT DID YOURSELF AGAIN ON THIS ONE. THANKS TO THE CRAZY TRUCKER! 5 STARS!!!

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

5* for the entertainment, 5* for all the described sex. 5* for the male fantasy of having dozen of women willing to fuck any time any way and willing to share with all the other women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Walter Mitty meets pubescent acid trip

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

OMG....I just keep laughing so hard hurt.....This, Pillow, and Ted's Wife Wants a Divorce....are three of my all time favorites,,,, Any time I am down...I login and Read one or all of these three...and I laugh so hard my mood brightens, It is so very very over the top,...as an English Professor....I just treasure your Falstaff type of protagonist cuckolds..... It's better than a Kemp's Jig....the cuckold fool blunders...with his over sized Priapus...blundering from one insane sexual encounter to another....spilling his brews and seeds in a mad dance of utter lunacy..... Simply CHOICE..... and the Cuckold,..stumbling into the Lesbian bar...and repeatedly screwing every lesbian at the bar into orgasmic unconsciousness....This is just one of the best jigs I have ever come across., Crazy...Kemp...is famous in England....after Elizabeth closed down all the theatres because the jigs after the plays had become totally out of control....William Kemp danced his jig stand up comedy from London to Norwich England a distance of 110 miles., They celebrate this feat in England every year...and there are wooden carved historical markers on the route,

Time to take your stuff up a notch there Crazy....dance your jig....and have FUN!!! with more and more of this insane stuff!

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

I felt I was in the INDY 500 race. The story was 200 plus miles per hour, and I loved it! It is amazing how fiction can have a guy screw multiple women multiple times in a couple of hours. Really enjoyed the story. And to any critics out there, THE STORY WAS FICTION AND A PRODUCT OF THE AUTHORS IMAGINATION!

Laughed during the entire read.

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

This was written by a 12 year old, just too silly to be enjoyable ⭐️

Lshn629Lshn629about 2 years ago

Really from lousy lover to big time company owner blowing thousands of dollars on anything to everything, a boxer and mma fighter? What a pile..

rlrmiller1951rlrmiller1951almost 2 years ago

this is beyond a doubt the most well written over the top story ever submitted for our reading pleasure.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuturealmost 2 years ago

A bit over the top with his stamina and your swxual fantasy, ever man dreams to ve a stud like that, but in truth the body wouldn't last, still its a story maybe more Sci-fi than loving wives section.

TimcutyourshitTimcutyourshitover 1 year ago

Always over the top great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is in Loving Wives? Should most definitely be in Fantasy Land. Learning to eat pussy from "Lesbians" ? Right. yes, Fantasy Land for sure. Spending Thousands of dollars? What? He's a Millionaire?

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 1 year ago

LMFAO!! Funny as hell, over the top you say? How about over the moon!

KarenCDFLKarenCDFL12 months ago

Absolutely fucking ridiculous!

You should really be writing fantasy, really bad fantasy as you just did.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. Dude goes from sexually inept to sexual tyrannasaur/Gazillionaire/IT Tech/MMA fighter. Then he walks into a lesbian bar where he's like "I'm Cal, here is my life story," and every broad is like "Omg, that's so sad, can you out your cock in my mouth." The Virgin part is retarded. "I'm a virgin, please fuck me with your 9 inch cock. Oh yea, fuck my ass too." The scene immediately after is confusing as fuck too. The virgin goes to leave and invites him to a party that she's entertaining, he says yes but he has go help clean up the bar, then the bartender who was out is suddenly blowing him, and the lesbian is passed out on the pool table and wakes up? And the bartender invites them to stay with her that night? (They do stay fyi). Then his brother in law is like "I don't want to go to Jamaica, please fuck my wife hard." I stopped reading and started skimming at that point. I suppose you technically get an A++ for over the top.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson3 months ago

AGree with KarenCDFL, this is absolutely ridiculous. It's a total hoot and fantasy. I give it ***** :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I started skimming on page one, and then page two I jumped to the last page, where I finally skimmed. Don't bother. Nothing here. Three mercy stars.

JPB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.

SIMILAR Stories