All Comments on 'Getting Ass-Fucked in my Ex-Wife's Bed'

by DWMDenver

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot

Hope you left wearing her panties! Hot story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
delicious story

Love loved loved it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Damn!

Damn! I could use a hot cock in my ass after reading this story!

HairyJacquesHairyJacquesalmost 9 years ago

Great story! Loved the fact that the action took place in the ex-wife's bed. It was a nice detail that didn't distract from or dominate the story. Instead, it just made the action hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow sign me up.

Great story. Makes me want to get fucked in the ass right now. Any takers. I will even suck that dick until its dry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Need something now...

...I am going to go for a good five minute wank whilst reading this again.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 8 years ago
Wish I could get fucked in my cute little butt

I liked it pretty much, but I am not one to get going with kissing another man, all I want from him is his cock in my mouth or my ass, he can suck me if he wants and I will gladly fuck his ass, but not much on the kissing stuff.

dre_jonesdre_jonesover 8 years ago
Yummy

I like that your character put on his ex's thong. Love a hot ass in panties. Thanks for giving me a nice juicy hardon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So true!

I'm a fit, straight-looking, straight-acting, big cocked guy... but when I'm with another guy (not very often, unfortunately!) I'm almost always the bottom. And I love having my wife's panties involved in the action. I love having a guy lick my "pussy" through the fabric that had been touching her pussy the previous day. It gets me so horny and "wet" I'm just gagging to be fucked! (Although once I had a guy complain about the womanly taste/smell.) And yes, I have been fucked on the same bed, looking into the same mirror, in the same bedroom where I fuck my wife with my long fat cock. Once, when she came back from a couple of nights away earlier this year I was putting a load of dirty clothes in the washing machine. I grabbed a pile of her washing and spied some panties. One pair was damp and all scrunched up, when I uncrumpled it in addition to her secretions there seemed to be cum stains as well. Now most guys would be jealously angry at this but I was instead curious and turned-on. It would've been hypocritical of me to be angry at her, after all. Instead I began to wonder if she'd been fucked the night before at roughly the same time I'd been fucked? What was the guy like? And, more importantly, what was the guy's cock like?! I'd never before suspected she'd cheated on me. Anyway, when she heard the machine start she asked me (with a slightly worried look and tone): "did you put my things in too?" But I just answered innocently: "oh yeah, I just chucked 'em in, there was space. Why, was there something that wasn't supposed to go in?" And she was like (relieved): "no, all good, thanks for doing that." I was burning to confront her and then if she confessed to being with another guy I'd then confess that I'd been with another guy too... but then I thought real-life isn't like Literotica most of the time so I said nothing more. Still, the idea of us one day being able to discuss our mutual enjoyment of cock does turn me on massively!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You are so lucky...

The way he fucked you is exactly how I like men to fuck me. I love to look really cute for my guy and be totally feminine and girly. Other than my 7" cock, I'm all girl for my man. I love to study women when they are being passionate with a man and do everything I can to replicate the same womanly passion.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
loved this story

This was so hot, especially having hot gay sex in your ex-wife's bed. I too am married but my wife doesn't know I'm a closet sissy CD cocksucker who loves getting fucked by men with big dicks. Please tell more stories like this one. I loved it.

Bi47Bi47over 6 years ago
Hot and kinky

Dam I was playing with cock the whole time!!!!!!!!!! You are very very good. Fucking sexy Sexy cock. What I love the most was the guys wearing panties. Mmmmmmmmmmm so erotic!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So fuuucking hot

The hottest fuck story I've read in a long my time... I'm

A married man, I love wearing thongs whenever I can... I need to become a fuck slave to a stud asafp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I need to be transformed

This story has convinced me that I want and need to be a complete cumslut....I am married, but cannot stop thinking about a stud dominating me, I'm really fit and I fucking love wearing thongs, thigh highs... want to be a shameless whore for my stud

DWMDenverDWMDenverabout 6 years agoAuthor
Hard now!

Thanks! It was a hot true story. Hard and stroking From reading comments right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥), 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

she had a spy cam in the clock and seen the whole thing, now her new husband and her take turns fucking his ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous