Getting Back at the Quarterback Ch. 02.5

Story Info
Healthy aftercare leads to healthy fun.
3k words
4.79
1.8k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short story which continues the plot of Getting back at the Quarterback ch 2. As has become tradition, the half chapters are more about the characters and their relationships rather then the spicy stuff, which isn't to say there isn't any of that in here, it's just less prominent then in the main chapters. I hope you enjoy and if you do please rate this 5 stars, comment, favorite this story, and follow me on here as I really would appreciate it, as those all help motivate me to keep writing these stories. Thank you and enjoy.

All characters are over the age of 18.

***

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up." Justin said standing and offering Clark a hand up.

"Yes sir." Clark said disentangling his legs from his pants and underwear. One he was free and bottomless he reached out and took hold of Justin's hand and pulled himself to his feet.

"You don't have to call me Sir." Justin pointed out.

"But..." Clark said letting the sentence trail off.

"Look, I like you," Justin confessed. "I like this too, but it's not sustainable, not all the time. If we want to keep doing this it needs to be more than just domination and sex."

Clark swallowed nervously.

"L-like a relationship?"

"Yeah." he said nodding.

"Umm." Clark said.

"We don't have to tell anyone." Justin went on. "Not yet. I know you're not out and not comfortable being out. I'm not sure I'm ready for that myself."

"You'd be okay with a relationship like that?" Clark asked, one hand coming up to subconsciously finger the ribbon around his neck.

Justin nodded and stepped forward, taking Clark's face in his hands, holding him delicately. Justin kissed him and it was a slow, soft kiss. A gentle tender promise. They kissed like two people in love, two people who wanted to show the other just how much they cared.

Clark had never been kissed like that before.

When they pulled apart once again Clark couldn't look Justin in the eyes.

"That was nice." He said.

Justin smiled.

"Yeah it was." Justin agreed.

There was a moment were neither man said anything and the two just stood there. Then Justin let go of Clark's face.

"Eeww I've got cum on my hands!" Justin said with mock disgust, wiping his hands on Clark's arm.

"How do you think I feel?" Clark asked.

"Horny? Aroused? Turned on? Sticky-" Justin began before Clark cut him off.

"Yes to all of that except for the last one." Clark admitted. "It's starting to dry."

"Eww." Justin said again. "Come on, you can use my shower."

Justin turned and walked towards the laundry room.

"Yes Sir." Clark said.

Justin stopped and turned back to look at the other man, trying to figure out if he was serious or just yanking his chain.

Clark couldn't hold back and broke into a wide smile.

"Sorry." He said sheepishly. "I couldn't help it, I think I like calling you sir. You don't mind do you?"

Justin smiled.

"If it makes you happy I don't mind." He told Clark.

"Thank you Sir."

Justin rolled his eyes.

"Get in the fucking shower." He ordered playfully, pointing towards the door.

"Yes Sir." Clark said equally playfully following the indicated direction towards the laundry room door.

Justin smacked Clark's bare bottom hard as he went past.

"Ouch!" Clark yelped, jumping with surprising daintiness and covering his behind with one hand. "That hurt, I'm still tender!"

"Oh shit." Justin said instantly regretting his action. "I'm so sorry."

"I didn't say I didn't enjoy it." Clark told him. "I just wasn't expecting it."

Justin studied his face, trying to understand the other man but gave up with a shake of his head.

"Go clean up, then we'll talk." Justin said.

"Talk?" Clark asked.

"Yeah." Justin told him. "Talk. Go on shower first."

Clark nodded hesitantly and was ushered into the bathroom.

"You know what to do, the towels on the rack are clean, the hot water runs out fast so don't take too long, feel free to use the shampoo and conditioner in there if you want." Justin explained as he started to close the door.

Clark reached out and caught it easily, holding it open without straining despite Justin trying to force it closed.

"Not going to join me?" Clark asked.

"You're supposed to be getting clean, not more dirty." Justin pointed out, trying to force the door closed and giving up when he failed to move it even a single inch. "You're strong."

"Thanks, it comes with being a quarterback." Clark said. "Any why can't we do both?"

"Well maybe because I just fucking came." Justin pointed out. "This isn't a hentai you know."

Clark stared at him blankly.

"What's that?" Clark asked.

Justin sighed.

"Anime porn." He explained, continuing on before Clark could get a word in. "Famously they do all kind of impossible shit, like fucking again right after cumming."

"Haha!" Clark exclaimed triumphantly. "I knew you liked that shit! Do they make gay shit too?"

"Shower. Now!" Justin ordered.

Clark nodded, suddenly submissive once again.

"Yes Sir."

While Clark showered Justin changed into a fresh outfit and gathered up the clothes Clark had left on the floor.

The underwear was stained with thick globules of Clark's cum. A tiny voice in the back of his mind wondered what it tasted like. Justin had never tasted another man's cum. In fact before Clark he'd never had a single gay experience, not in real life. Sure he'd fooled around with himself, fingered his own ass, tasted his own cum, but he'd quickly come to the conclusion that if he was gay he was a top, and the kind of top not into that kind of thing.

But standing there, holding Clark's cum stained boxer briefs in his hands he just couldn't help wondering. All he had to do was stick out his tongue and give if a flick and he'd find out...

Then there was cursing and banging in the bathroom snapping Justin out of his contemplation. The hot water must have run out and caught Clark off guard.

Justin tossed the dirty underwear into the laundry machine along with his own dirty clothes, pouring in a cup of detergent as the bathroom door opened.

"You weren't fucking kidding about the hot water." Clark said. "You should get that looked at."

"It's date night tonight." Justin explained without turning around as he set the laundry machine going. "Mom probably got out of the shower just before you showed up so it's particularly bad."

"It's cute that your parents still do that." Clark said, and there was something in the way he said it that Justin couldn't quite place, wistful maybe?

"What are you doing?" Clark asked coming up behind Justin and wrapping his arms around the smaller man's shoulders and kissing Justin's cheek.

"Laundry." Justin said as the machine clicked on and water started to fill the drum. "Your underwear was filthy, you came all over it. You can wear some of mine home."

Justin finally turned around and realized Clark was standing there in nothing but a towel.

"Woah." he said involuntarily.

Justin hadn't never seen Clark shirtless before, not properly not when he had the chance to study him. He hadn't expected the other man to be quite so muscular. Big well muscled, vascular arms, strong defined pecs, muscled rippling abs that Clark had to be flexing. Beads of water ran down from Clark's hair making his chest shiny and glistening.

"I'm not sure yours will fit." Clark pointed out, seeming to revel in the attention that Justin was paying to his chest. His pecs flexed subtly, possibly on their own, possibly not.

"We'll find you something." Justin said distractedly. "Come on, let's go sit down"

He turned and walked back into the bedroom. Clark followed obediently behind.

"Sit." Justin commanded pointing towards the bed.

Clark did as he was told.

Justin pulled the chair out from his desk and sat in front of Clark.

"This feels serious." Clark said shifting uncomfortably.

Justin nodded.

"It is." Justin said.

"Bad?" Clark asked uncertainly, one hand coming up to the ribbon again.

Justin shook his head.

"No, just serious."

Clark relaxed a little, but not all the way. His hand didn't stop playing with his ribbon.

"You're not worthless." Justin began, pulling the chair closer and putting his hand on Clark's knee. "You're amazing. You deserve happiness and respect. Your self worth-"

"What is this?" Clark interrupted, visibly uncomfortable once again.

Justin blinked, confused.

"It's aftercare." He explained.

"Cut it out." Clark said. "It's weird and uncomfortable and I don't like it."

"But-" Justin began.

"Look you want to make me feel better just come and lay here with me." Clark said patting the spot beside him on the bed.

"You don't need reassurance about your self worth?" Justin asked, his uncertainty and skepticism coming through in his voice.

Clark snorted.

"Bro I'm the star quarterback of a varsity level football team. I'm going to college for free on an athletic scholarship because I can throw a ball around real good. My ego is fine. All anyone ever does is blow smoke up my ass about how great I am. Except you." Clark said and as he did so he looked down, unable to meet Justin's eyes. "You've never done that, which is why I started picking on you. I didn't understand at first. I didn't get why you didn't like me like everyone else did. And the more I picked on you the more you hated me, and I realized I kind of liked that. You only cared about who I was and what I did. It didn't matter who I was to the team and the town. It was nice."

Justin stood up and took the few steps forward so that he could wrap his arms around Clark and the other man could do the same. Clark clung tightly to Justin, holding on as if afraid that Justin might somehow disappear or slip away if he wasn't careful. He nuzzled into Justin's stomach, breathing deeply of the other man's scent. He closed his eyes, comforted by the embrace.

"You don't think I went too far?" Justin asked cautiously after a few moment. "I wasn't the bully?"

Clark snorted.

"I mean I guess a little in the woods but I had it coming and really enjoyed it. I didn't realize how hot getting spit on could be." Clark said looking up at Justin with a smile.

"Yeah but-"

"Don't worry." Clark told him. "I'll tell you when you've gone too far, until then just keep doing what you've been doing, I like it."

Justin smiled down at Clark.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Yeah." Clark agreed.

Justin pulled away and climbed onto the bed. He and Clark both lay down, Justin as the big spoon and Clark as the little one, despite their size differences. Justin wrapped his arms around Clark and held on tight, smelling his hair as the two of them snuggled together. He still smelled like Clark, but now he smelled a little like Justin too.

"So you get off on being degraded." Justin asked.

He couldn't see it but he knew Clark was blushing, he could feel it in the other man's body.

"Don't say it like that." Clark mumbled as one hand came up to cover his mouth. "It sounds weird like that."

Justin smiled.

"What did I say about telling me what to do?" Justin whispered in Clark's ear.

"I'm sorry sir." Clark said his body tensing, ready for punishment,

Justin leaned in close, feeling the tension in Clark's body. Suddenly he struck, darting in and kissing the other man's ear. Clark flinched at first then slowly began to relax.

"It's okay." Justin told him. "You get to have thoughts and opinions in this relationship."

Clark squirmed in his arms clearly uncomfortable.

"But-" he began.

"You're going to argue with me about me giving you the right to argue with me?" Justin asked.

Clark rolled over and glared at Justin.

"You're the worst." He said and stuck out his tongue.

Justin stuck our his own tongue and flicked the tip across Clark's. Startled Clark pulled his tongue back into his mouth.

"I'm the boss." Justin declared. "I'm in charge and you will do what I say."

Clark nodded.

"Even if that includes healthy, honest, and open communication." Justin went on.

Clark sighed and rolled his eyes.

Justin reached up and took hold of Clark's chin.

"Say it." He ordered.

"Yes Sir." Clark said softly.

"Good boy." Justin said and leaned forward to kiss Clark's forehead.

"That's so gay." Clark said.

"You're gay." Justin pointed out.

"Yeah." Clark said with a smile. "I'm your bitch."

"Yeah you are." Justin said and kissed Clark again, this time on the lips.

When they pulled apart Clark smiled and sighed contentedly.

"This is nice." He said rolling over again and pulling Justin's arm tightly around him.

"Yeah." Justin said surprised at how much at home he honestly felt.

If he'd been told he'd be spooning with Clark and liking it at the start of the week he'd never have believed it.

"What are you doing this weekend?" Justin asked.

"You?" Clark said playfully.

Justin groaned dramatically but still couldn't help but smile.

"Let's go out." Justin suggested.

Clark tensed.

"We can go somewhere where no one knows us." Justin continued. "Somewhere where no one will recognize us. Where we can just be two guys on a date."

"I'm not sure." Clark said timidly. "I want to, I'm just scared."

"It'll be alright." Justin reassured him. "If you want you can wear a face mask and we'll put you in a disguise or something."

"Oh yeah I'll just dress up as a 60 year old English woman, no one will suspect a thing." Clark said sarcastically.

"I mean I was thinking more along the lines of dressing you in like a band shirt and jeans but I wouldn't hate seeing you dressed as a woman, although I'm not into grannies."

"It was a Mrs. Doubtfire reference you dolt." Clark said. "I'm just not sure. It's a lot of risk."

"First off I got the reference." Justin pointed out. "Second it's not just a date. It's our first date. Third, we need to pick up some things that you probably don't want to buy from Becky in English class, And finally-"

Justin slowly moved his hand down Clark chest, his fingertips slipping past the top of the towel.

"A little bit of danger makes it that much more exciting." He breathed, whispering the words into Clark's ear.

Clark shuddered involuntarily. The towel moved a little as he began to become aroused again.

"What do we need to pick up?" He asked, trying to be both casual and to subtly shift his body so that Justin's hand would go lower.

"Just a few things." Justin said nibbling playfully at Clark's ear and smiling when that caused the other man to catch his breath. "We need real honest to god lube, condoms, and maybe a butt plug to stretch you out. You're really tight you know that?"

"Shut up." Clark said blushing again. "Of course I am, I'm a premium piece of ass, and beside I've never actually had anything up there before."

Justin nodded.

"Well I guess I'm just going to have to stretch you out then." He whispered finally moving his hand down to grab Clark's dick.

Clark moaned with pleasure.

"Oh god I want you to fuck me Sir. I want to feel your cock inside of me, filling me up. I want to be your little bottom bitch. I want you to use me to make yourself feel good."

Justin felt himself stating to get hard. Clark was surprisingly good at dirty talk.

Clark's cock was getting harder in Justin's hand. It was an odd sensation for Justin who'd really only held his own cock before. Clark was a little bit thicker and a little shorter then he was but the biggest difference was the Clark was uncircumcised. Justin pulled down on the other man's shaft, pulling back the foreskin. He couldn't see what he was doing so he had to operate on feel alone.

Clark moaned again.

"You're my little bitch." Justin whispered in Clark's ear. "My nasty little fag bottom."

In his hand Justin felt Clark's cock twitch and grow harder.

"Yes Sir." Clark said nodding. "I'm your own personal cock sleeve, I'm-"

Before he could go on Justin moved his hand back up the shaft, slowly beginning to jack Clark off.

"What was that?" Justin asked slipping his hand back down Clark's length. "I couldn't quite hear you."

Clark moaned. Justin picked up the pace, just a little.

"I'm y-yours." Clark moaned. "I-I'm nothing b-but a s-slave for you. Y-you own me, m-m-master."

Justin reached his free hand around and grabbed Clark's chin, pulling his head back so that he could kiss him. It was a long, hard, passionate kiss, full of sticky saliva and dancing tongues. All the while Justin kept working Clark's cock, going faster now, feeling the building excitement in Clark.

"S-s-s-ir!" Clark moaned. "I-i-i-I'm gonna-"

He didn't have time to finish his sentence as he came all over the bed. Cum stained the towel, the sheets, and got all over Justin's hand. Clark shook with the force of the ejaculation, his toes curling and his whole body flexing involuntarily. He tried to moan, to make some sound but nothing came out of his mouth. His eyes flickered struggling to open. He gasped for breath.

And then it was over.

"Holy shit." He whispered, unable to believe just how intense the orgasm had been.

"You're welcome." Justin said with a smile.

"Thank you Sir." Clark whispered.

Justin kissed Clark's cheek.

"I think a date would be nice." Clark said finally.

"You're not scared?" Justin asked.

"I am." He admitted. "But I'm also excited too."

Both men smiled.

"It's date then."